Professor Butler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then told me, "Now you know a little bit what it's like for a woman." Emily went on to explain that since I had been a bad little boy, she would have to treat me as such. She took her finger and very slowly started to move it in and out. She told me that bad little boys get finger-fucked and that if I had been better behaved, this would not have been necessary. Every so often she took her other hand and gave me a little ticklish touch on my cock, or occasionally, she would outright grab it good and hard and jack me but only for a few seconds. "Bad boys don't get EVER cum until I tell them they can", she announced.

Between her finger being buried deep in my ass and the attention my cock and balls were getting, I was starting to go crazy, as I REALLY needed to cum. She seemed to sense my urgency and explained that we were nowhere near that happening for the time being. She then removed her finger from my ass, got some more lotion, then I felt pressure right back at the same place, but this time, it was with TWO fingers.

No way this was going to happen I think. I can't take that. But Emily was insistent and kept telling me how bad I had been. With time, she worked a second finger in me, and moving them in and out, repeatedly asked me how it felt to be fingered like a girl. I could pretty much only grunt – thankfully, she doesn't even really care if I have an answer or not. Then she sort of twisted her fingers around inside of me, as if to open me futher, and she began rubbing a gland inside of me that I later learned was my prostate. This drove some intense feelings that I have never remotely felt before.

Oh my gawd did I need to cum, so I begin to fuck back toward her fingers with my body, trying to get more pressure. With her other hand teasing my cock in ticklish kind of way, I needed a firmer touch there so that I could come. She sensed this and provided just what I needed with a firm jacking motion. But as I got close, she stopped, so that my orgasm could not be reached She repeated this for a while, and then asked me if I was ready to cum. I told her more than she could imagine. She just laughed and said, "No way little boy! Not until I decide it is time!"

Finally, Emily had enough of humiliating my asshole, teasing my prostate and cock, and told me to get off of her lap. She spied the huge couch I have in my office (I keep it for the occasional nap), and ordered me to it. She had me lie with my legs over the top and my torso and head on the seat. I was more or less upside down.

She then grabbed some of the extra neckties I keep on the back of my door, and tied my hands together with one and my legs as far apart as they would go with the others. So there I am, upside down on the couch completely immobile, with my legs tied far apart and all my most intimate areas fully exposed to whatever Emily wanted to do to them. She then went over to her purse and took out a vibrator of some sort that was tapered at the end. She got some astroglide from her purse, lubed the vibe up, and teased my asshole on the outside for several minutes without putting it in.

She kept asking me if I wanted her to fuck me with it. It was very hard for me to actually say this. Then I heard a buzzing and a new sensation as the vibrations shook the outer ring of my asshole. Adding some verbal humiliation, she finally slid it into me. Or maybe my ass kind of sucked it in. I'm not really sure. It was unbelievable was how the vibrating sensation went straight from my rectum directly to the root of my cock.

Then, Emily slid the vibrator all the way in until the tapered end more or less locked it into me. She then had some fun in altering the vibration speeds, twisting it around, and fucking me with it. She eventually left it buzzing and buried to the hilt in my ass. My cock was very hard and needed attention so badly, but it was clear that Emily had other things on her mind.

Then she started to take her clothes off and with perfect breasts on display, she was down to that lacy white thong I had got a peak of earlier. She gave a little twirl so that even in my position, I got to see her. Then she removed the thong to show off a perfectly hairless pussy. She then brought two chairs and put them on either side of my head and then she kneeled on them facing my cock and simply hovered with that beautiful pussy inches from my face. She said, "I think even the little boy knows what to do now", and she slowly lowered herself so that my tongue could just barely reach her sweetness.

I went to town as best I could. I really wanted to make her cum so very hard so that I might get the reward that I needed so very badly. She was clearly enjoying herself and her moans and movements became more animated as I slid my tongue in and out of her pussy and across her clit; I even gave her little nibbles and bites, and she really seemed to enjoy that. Then she shifted positions and placed her butt hole square on my mouth. I momentarily halted, and while I couldn't see anything, I certainly felt it when she gave my cock a slap.

That rebuke was all that it took, and I started licking all over her asshole and even driving my tongue inside her. By this point, she was moaning like a banshee and bucking all over the place; and even just for her own pleasure, she would occasionally slap my cock and call me a slut that needed a good fucking.

As I continued my ministrations from her ass to her pussy, she began rubbing her own clit, and before too long, she started in a long, intense orgasm. All the while, I kept my tongue going until she finally collapsed in a heap on top of me. She lay there, unmoving for a while. I had to say, I was pretty pleased from myself and was hopeful that Emily would see that I had earned my just reward.

After she came down from her post orgasmic high, she actually gave me a tender little kiss, and then took the vibrator out of my ass. She then untied my legs, and leaving my hands tied, she placed me on my hands and knees on the couch with pillows under my hips as she explained that she wanted my ass way, way up in the air for her. Again, my legs were tied quite far apart so that my asshole was once again completely exposed. My cock, in a mere semi-erect state now, was trapped between my stomach and the cushions, and Emily explained (thankfully) that she would need better access. So she relocated it so that it was sticking out behind me between my spread legs.

She then took her fingertips and in a feather light way, ran them all over legs in a tickling fashion. With each pass up my legs, she got further and further up the inside on my thighs until she eventually would just barely touch my cock and balls. I needed her to just grab me and stroke me hard, but she wanted to draw out the teasing as long as she could.

Her finger of one hand then started to circle my rosebud and as she gradually got closer and closer to a spot that no longer scared me, I became more and more excited. While the teasing of my upper thighs, cock and balls with one hand continued, her index finger of her other hand was now poised at the entrance to my rectum. Emily then further teased me by asking me if I wanted her finger inside.

"You know I do", I said. But Emily enjoyed the verbal taunts too much. She made me beg her to put it inside of me. Finally, leaving her finger poised at the entrance, she told me if I were slutty enough to want it, I would have to do the work while she held her hand steady. So in my bound state, in a doggy style position, even with a bunch of pillows under me, I was able to back up onto her finger just enough to get it fully ensconced into my nether hole.

She reminded me of what a little slut I was as I had been openly begging her to finger me. She made me ask her to fuck me with first one, then two fingers. In and out, twisting slowly around, rubbing by prostate gland, teasing my cock and balls with her other hand. Finally, she took her hand that was not encumbered with a finger inside of me and slowly began a jerking motion on my cock like she was milking a cow. Her grip became tighter and tighter, and then she said, "So is our little boy ready to cum?"

"Yes please", I practically shouted, and with that, she completely stopped all movement while keeping her finger buried inside me, her hand gripping my cock, but no motion whatsoever.

"I will let you have your orgasm Professor Butler, but on one condition. You must come to my home tomorrow prepared to stay for the weekend and do whatever I ask of you during that time. This will include me giving you what you have earned with your poor behavior: I will fuck your little boy ass with my strap-on at home for as long as I like. Can you agree on this?"

I was mortified, but at this point, I was just too close and HAD to cum and would have agreed to practically anything. As if to make her point in convincing me, I felt her fingers move in and out of me twice more and stop once again.

"YES, I agree...I'll do it. Please let me cum, please!

With that, Emily went to work with her fingers pistoning deeply into me while her other hand had a kung fu grip on my cock. Using that tight grip, and focusing on the very sensitive head of my cock, she almost cruelly jacked my member somewhat back and away from my doggy style positioned body. The sensation was over the top, and I began heaving and moaning. Yet one more time, Emily, as to drive her point home with finality, stopped to explain to me that I would cum on her terms, not mine.

"I want to make sure you cum ONLY when I give you permission, is that understood little boy?"

"Yes", I said, " I will wait until you say it's OK."

"Just what I wanted to hear", was her reply. So she picked back up with two fingers working my prostate and the rapid jerking of my cock. I started to shudder and I knew I was almost to the point of no return. But I was able to ask, "Emily, please may I cum now?"

"Yes you may little boy, you have my permission." And then with the combination of her hand yanking my cock back between my legs like I was a cow being milked and the pressure on my prostate, I went off into orbit as the first streams built up into an orgasm that had me groaning and bucking all over the place. It was the most powerful orgasm I have ever had and seemed to last way longer than what I am used to. Near the end, Emily removed her dainty fingers from my rectum but was kind enough to keep up the stroking of my cock until I was completely spent of my seed.

I could not move from my spot, even after Emily had removed my binds. So I didn't even try. She told me she was very impressed with my ability to submit to her need to be dominant. As I lay unmoving in the same position draped over the pillows with my butt in the air, Emily got some tissues and gently cleaned my asshole for me. She said she needed to take very good care of that part of me as it was sure to get plenty of attention form her over the weekend.

With that, she went to my desk to write something down on a notepad. When finished, she came over to me, gave me a kiss, handed me the note, flashed a killer smile, and like that was gone out the door.

The note read:

"Professor,

Be at my home at 8:00 Friday night. Plan on remaining until Monday morning. You are permitted no orgasms from today until I decide you have earned one.

By the way, Vicky Bassinger from your Finance class had mentioned over drinks with me that she caught you staring up her dress last week. She was not happy about this at all. I have decided I will ask her to help me throughout the weekend with your ongoing discipline and instruction.

Emily

12