Professor Wanted to Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, alright," I answered, a little surprised that after degrading her and speaking so rudely to her he would be concerned about me blowing my wad in her mouth.

"Ejaculate in her face," he said coldly.

"Huh?"

"When you feel you are about to orgasm, pull yourself out of her mouth and ejaculate all over her face," he chuckled softly. "It's one of my... our favorite things."

"Remember now," he whispered in my ear just before he let me in. "She's yours. Say whatever you want to her. Do what you want and however you want to do it. Had any lifelong fantasies? Do it. Trust me, she is just as aroused as you are, if not more so. And if you actually happen to do something she's not interested in, Aiko is familiar with the word no. Never heard her use it though!" he said with a laugh as the door swung open.

Aiko was standing in the middle of the spacious bedroom with her eyes down.

"I'll join you two presently," Professor Richard said as he closed the door behind me.

4. Aiko.

Aiko had changed from her french maid's outfit and was now wearing a long black gown that looked like it was made of silk. Her jet black hair was no longer pulled up in a bun but instead fell down over her shoulders. I walked over toward her and stood there lamely, about six feet away from her.

"Professor Richard said he would be right back," I said when Aiko raised her eyes, and she nodded with a tense little smile.

"Uh... are you all right with this?" I asked as my curiousity got the best of me. "You don't seem..."

"I am most happy with the arrangement Kenneth," Aiko said shyly. "I am also very happy that you chose to stay and be with me. I was afraid you would find me unsatisfactory, or too old."

"Are you kidding?" I asked in disbelief. "You're an absolutely beautiful woman and you don't look anything close to your age. I just don't understand what you get out of being treated like this."

"Pleasure can be found in many ways," Aiko said while keeping her eye peeled toward the door for Professor Richard's return, almost like she wasn't supposed to be speaking to me. "You will discover this as you grow older. Please believe me when I say that everything that happens goes on with my blessing and approval."

"Okay then." I conceeded.

"And everything that he said about me is true," Aiko added. "I am here for your pleasure as well as Professor Richard's. And my own."

"What am I supposed to do now?"

"When Professor Richard returns I will take you over there and bathe you," Aiko said while nodding in the direction of the freestanding tub that stood in the corner of the room. "There I will dry you and then you are free to do as you wish."

"But how... what do you like to do?" I asked.

"Everything," Aiko whispered. "And I am very excited that he chose you, because you are a very handsome young man."

At that the Professor walked in, wearing a long black robe very similar to Aiko's. Now everyone was very comfortable except me. I was fully dressed and completely nervous as Professor Richard went over near the tub and sat in a nearby chair. Aiko took me by the hand and led me over to the bathtub, where she unbuttoned the top buttons of my shirt before pulling it over my head.

"Nice. So smooth," Aiko said as she ran her hands over my scrawny hairless chest, and I made a mental note that I should hit the gym and work out a little.

I hoped she couldn't tell how nervous I was, not only because of the bizarre circumstances occuring here, but the Professor's glare always made me shrink a bit, and was now doing the same thing in a rather important area.

My pecker was trying to shrink back into me because I was so scared, and as my limp dick was a heck of a lot less impressive that my full blown erection this was cause for concern. What if I couldn't get it up? That thought had never crossed my mind before now, but this was so different in so many ways!

Aiko was now kneeling before me and undoing my belt, and after it came loose a flick of the clasp sent my Dockers straight to the floor. Aiko's fingers reached under the elastic off my underwear and slowly tugged them down.

I felt the cool air hit my genitals, and as I peeked over to the Professor I could see by the look on his face that he was none too impressed by the little tube dangling between my legs. Even my nut sack had shriveled from the stress, and I was glad that Aiko had gotten my socks off quickly and was now helping me into the tub.

To my great relief the water was quite warm, and as I settled into the soothing waters I began to relax. I had to just forget that Professor Richard was in the room and everything would be alright.

Aiko stepped back from the tub and let her robe slide off her shoulders, and I immediately forgot all about anyone else watching us. I had already seen most of Aiko during the earlier part of the evening, but the sight of the complete package was breathtaking.

Aiko's tiny breasts, flat and tight stomach and hairless cleft made my cock rise in the water almost immediately. She knelt beside me and squeezed a sponge above me, letting the warm water cascade over my shoulders and neck.

For the next few minutes, Aiko treated me to the most magnificent bathing experience imaginable. She delicately massaged my shoulders, washing my back and under my arms. As she brought the soap down under the water line, her hands bumped into my cock, which was rock hard.

"Oooooh," Aiko said as her hand ran up and down the length of my cock, and I squirmed as a result.

"Everything alright?" Professor Richard inquired, no doubt as a result of a little splashing that was going on.

"Very much so," Aiko replied, and blushed as she went back to bathing me.

Her fingers worked over my balls and even lower. I squirmed some more as she startled me by inserting a finger into my anus and worked it around for a minute. After that she motioned for me to get up, and as I did I had a lot more confidence that I had earlier.

"Good heavens man!" Professor Richard muttered as my erection came into view, swaying lazily in front of me as I stood up.

My cock is a little strange, because for whatever reason my little wrinkled dick has a whole lot of stretch to it. So much so that it never fails to get the attention of the young ladies that allow me to become familiar with them. Suffice to say that if it were half as long and twice as thick, it would be pretty much average.

It starts out pretty thick at the base but tapers as it reaches the tip, with the head of my cock ending up not much larger than a gum drop. It's been called a spear by one disgruntled ex, but most have enjoyed it, and to be perfectly frank it gets me laid a lot more than a more normal-sized one would.

It looks even more outrageous when you take into account the fact that it's attached to my meek 5'6" 120 frame. Add on the equally oversized scrotum dangling between my skinny legs, my boyish features and the almost hairless (to my never ending embarrassment) body and it looks like I was put together with various spare parts.

Aiko smiled at me as she dried my chest and shoulders, and my cock scraped against her hip as she worked the towel over me.

"Are you pleased with Kenneth, Aiko?" Professor Richard asked from the shadows as he watched Aiko come back around me to dry my back. This afforded him a better view of my cock as she moved, and I enjoyed imagining him shaking his head at my bobbing boner.

"Very much Professor Richard," Aiko said as she dried my thighs. "Thank you so much."

"Thing must be a foot long if it's an inch," He muttured. "Have to admit that when I first saw your equipment, I thought that you had been oversold. Quite my mistake there."

I felt Aiko trying to spread my thighs, so I tried to accommodate by doing it for her. Her finger burrowed back into my ass, this time with the towel, which gave me a new slant on cleanliness.

"Kenneth's body is beautiful," Aiko said as she finished drying me. "I have never before had the pleasure of being with a young man who was so wonderfully endowed before."

As much as I liked thse heady words of praise, it occured to me that I was supposed to be running the show here, and I didn't want to screw up the Professor's show. I grabbed the back of Aiko's head and with a handful of hair walked her over toward the bed.

"Enough of this talk," I said in my best tough guy tone, which frankly wasn't much. "I've heard you know how to suck cock, so why don't you shut up and start sucking!"

I peeked over at Professor Richard, who seemed delighted with both my dialogue and actions, and he walked around the room parallel with us and found a chair on the other side of the bed. He was back in the dark again, and the bed and the immediate area around it were bathed in light from the lamp. Sort of like being on a stage.

I pushed Aiko gently down on her knees by the bed and pulled her head close to me. I really didn't have to pull, as Aiko had my cock in her hands the second her knees hit the rug. My hands ran through her silky soft black hair as her lips slid around the head of my cock.

"Suck it! Take it deep! Take it all!" I commanded, and Aiko's mouth slid down the shaft, her tongue doing magical things as she bobbed up and down. I knew she couldn't take it all, but she was going down on a lot more of it than I was used to. After a minute of this I realized that Aiko could indeed suck cock and that I wouldn't last long at this rate, so I pulled my dick out of her mouth.

"Work on my balls," I told her as I lifted my cock and exposed my dangling nut sack.

Aiko grabbed underneath my balls and pulled them forward, sucking on them alternately while her hand squeezed from below. I took my cock and laid it on top of Aiko's head, and the silky feel of her hair was incredible, as was the look of my pale cock resting on that shimmering black scalp.

After sucking excitedly on my nuts for a while, Aiko's lips worked their way back up to my cock, but before she could go back to work on it I pulled it out of her mouth.

"Who told you to stop sucking my balls?" I barked, and slapped Aiko lightly on the cheek with my dick.

A satisfied grunt from the darkness gave me the confidence to repeat the act on the other cheek, and I grabbed the back of Aiko's head and pulled it down between my legs. Aiko obediently took the left egg in mouth and rolled it around while I groaned with pleasure, and then moaned again when Aiko went to the right nut.

"All right, that's enough of that," I informed Aiko and waved my erection in front of her face while holding the head back out of reach. "I'll let you go back to sucking my cock, but I don't want any more of this going half way down on it. Now I want you going all the way down on it, all the way down to my balls."

"Kenneth, I don't think that I can," Aiko said as she looked up at me in what I hoped was fake horror. "Your manhood is so big... it is far too long for me do that."

"I don't recall asking you to do it," I said. "I told you to do it. I don't care if you choke to death on it, but I want your nose buried in my pubes and my nuts bouncing off your chin, and I want every inch of my cock in your mouth and I want it now, or else!"

While I had no clue what that meant, I brought the tip of my cock to Aiko's lips. Aiko's painted red lips part and she began nibbling and licking the little acorn before sliding her lips up and down the shaft. With each bob of her head, she took more and more of me inside. I fully expected her to stop 2/3 of the way down, and then I would pretend to be mad and play it by ear, but that didn't happen.

As I looked down in amazement, Aiko raised up a little bit to likely accommodate the slight upward curve of my cock, and began going further and further down. Soon I could feel the tip of my dick rubbing against the back of her throat and although Aiko made slight gagging sounds she did not stop.

Instead she thrust deeper down on me, almost forcing her mouth down until her nose was nestled in the little tuft of hair and her lips were clamped around the very base of my cock.

"Arrrghhh!" I howled as Aiko seemed to be trying to swallow my cock whole. Her lips no longer moved up and down but what she was doing to me defied description. My cock throbbed from the force of Aiko sucking on it, and I could feel her almost trying to siphon an orgasm from me. I withstood it as long as I could because it felt so amazing, but I was losing the battle.

Remembering Professor Richard's request, I slowly pulled my cock from Aiko's mouth. Aiko seemed to resist my effort as she continued to suck on me crazily with her lips tightly wrapped around my glistening spear every inch of the way, until it finally popped out.

"That was more like it," I said as I took my cock in my fist and stroked it a couple of times. "A good cocksucker like you deserves a reward."

Aiko seemed to know what was about to happen and so she knelt in front of me and braced herself. My orgasm came very fast, and I wasn't sure how to do this properly, never having tried this before. Besides, the force of my orgasm was fogging my mind and vision, but I did my best to hit the target.

The first spurt of cum erupted across Aiko's left cheek so I leaned closer to her, and the succeeding blasts sprayed all over her face. Aiko's eyes were squinting and almost closed while she rocked on her heels as if in a trance, as cum squirted all over her face and neck.

I coninued to pound away at my cock with my fist while it kept blasting away, and by the time it finally stopped, Aiko's face was dripping with my cum. She looked like a human Christmas tree with semen for garland, and in a perverse way I was mighty pleased with myself.

"Now see if you can get any more out of it," I told Aiko as I first leaned her face over so that Professor Richard could get a good look at my masterpiece, and then pulled it back over so she could suck on my cock some more.

Aiko's lips sliding down my slowly deflating cock made my entire body shiver, and as Aiko dutifully sucked and licked my dick clean, I tried to think about what I should do next.

5. Over to the bed.

While my dick completely withered away in Aiko's mouth I looked over into the darkness for advice from Professor Richard, but he might as well not have been there as the aroma of his pipe was the only evidence of his presence.

"Stand up and let me get a good look at you," I said as I pulled Aiko to her feet, and close up the dripping face looked even more messy than it had. "Let's get some of that cum off you so I can see your face."

I scooped some cum off her chin and massaged it into Aiko's breasts, and her body quaked as my palms ran across her nipples.

"Maybe this will make these puny things grow a little," I said while feeling bad about saying that, but trying to make them both happy. The last thing I wanted to do was to see Aiko's little treasures grow, because they were beautiful just the way they were.

I pinched her nipples a little bit and Aiko let out a little cry. It didn't sound like a cry of pain so I did it again, and Aiko made the same sound.

"That hurt?" I asked and Aiko shook her head no briskly, so I pinched them again.

"You like that?" I asked and Aiko nodded enthusiastically.

I pinched these little nubs harder than I thought I should and Aiko's eyes clenched tight and she let out a sound that I could not describe.

"Harder? You want these pathetic little titties really pinched?"

As Aiko nodded I took her tits between my thumb and index finger and began twisting and squeezing the little buds. Aiko was doing a little dance in front of me, almost like a march as she was rubbing her thighs together in what seemed like an effort to make herself cum.

"This going to make you cum if I keep doing this?" I almost yelled to be heard over her moaning, and I looked down at her breasts, which were pink from my pulling and squeezing.

"Yes!" Aiko screamed as she looked at me with glazed eyes, her neck muscles taut and strained and her pale white face now a ruddy pink.

"I'll try and remember that," I said while taking a couple of steps and jumping onto the bed, where I propped myself back on the pillows and put my hands behind my head.

Aiko looked at me like I had just thrown a bucket of cold water on her, which in a way I had, and she remained standing next to the bed with a pained look in her eyes.

"What's the matter Aiko?" I asked in an amused voice. "Did you want to cum?"

"Yes," Aiko said softly.

"How many times can you come in a night?" I asked her.

"Many times, if the lover is proficient," Aiko answered.

"Then cum for me," I said matter-of-factly.

"Excuse please?"

"Cum for me. Bring yourself to orgasm," I told her. "I want to watch you get yourself off. Climb up on the bed so I can get a real good look."

Aiko tentatively climbed up on the bed and straddled my thighs. It was a fairly firm mattress so she was less unsteady than I had feared.

"Now show me how you make yourself cum," I told her as I took my rubbery dick in hand and began pulling on it, stretching it to its limit while Aiko watched. "I too can come many times... with a proficient lover," I added in dealing back the subtle dig Aiko had given me.

Aiko's fingers went inside her hairless mound, first the index finger and then the middle finger, and she began working them inside herself as I watched with great interest. Aiko looked to the ceiling as she began rocking along with her fingering.

"That's it," I said as my cock began to get a little interested. "I like the little show that you're giving me. Take a look."

Aiko looked down at my cock, which was at half mast and laying back on my stomach, and licked her lips.

"That's it," I continued. "Show me what you're going to be doing tomorrow, after I'm gone. You're going to be doing the same thing you're doing now. You're gonna be playing with yourself and thinking about tonight, and how many times I got you off. You're gonna be thinking of my big dick and how good it made you feel."

"Yes," Aiko squeaked as as looked at the arching cock in my fist, her fingers beginning to work furiously inside her pussy and her other hands pulling savagely at her tit.

"Where are you going to want it Aiko?" I asked her as I wiggled it up in her direction.

"Everywhere!" Aiko said loudly.

"Tell me where!" I demanded to know.

"My cunt... my ass... everywhere!" Aiko screamed, and she was now crouching over me, with her knees having buckled, and I got a very intimate view of the pussy I hoped to be sliding into very soon. Judging by the effect Aiko's performance was having on me, it wouldn't be very much longer either.

"I must!" Aiko suddenly yelped as she fell upon me.

I wasn't sure if her legs had given out or she had pounced on me, but Aiko was now sitting on me, straddling me with her thighs. My cock was pressed down against my stomach with the underside nestled in the crevice of Aiko's pussy. For a minute I though she was going to try and put me inside her, and I wasn't quite ready for that just yet, but that wasn't her idea.

Aiko began sliding her pussy up and down the length of my cock, furiously moving herself along me with her pussy tight up against me. Aiko now had her little titties in her hands and was pulling at them in such a brutal way that it was almost scary.

"Aaaiiii!" Aiko screamed as her thrusting reached a peak.

My cock was now fully hard from all this, but Aiko had found a use for it already, and was now cumming all over me. My crotch was drenched as Aiko writhed and wailed above me while I enjoyed the tortured look on her face and the sounds she made.

Aiko's rocking finally slowed and then came to a stop and she looked at me with a dazed look on her face.

"Look at my cock," I said and motioned toward my erection, the top half which was pointing at my face while the bottom of it remained in the channel between Aiko's legs.