Professors Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That did nothing to stop her she just sucked harder and licked faster. He felt a tingle go up his spine and a tightening of his sac and he blew so much cum that it came out the side of her mouth that she licked up.

He gained his composure and picked her up off the floor and placed her on the bed. He undid her front tie bra and slipped off her sexy underwear with his teeth. He wanted to trace that tattoo with his tounge and take that belly ring in his mouth. He did both teasing her with his tounge, he moved up to her breasts and took the right one in his mouth sucking licking and nibbling. When it was hard as a pearl he moved to the next one to give it attention too. Alyce was arching into his touch and grabbing at his neck and scratching his back. He moved down to her thighs teasing her waiting for her to demand he take her.

She couldn't take anymore so she yelled "Please lick my pussy. Now Terry!"

She didn't have to tell him twice. He devoured her cunt and it tasted better than in his dream. He couldn't get enough of her taste. Her breathing was getting heavy so he inserted one finger to test her. When she started grinding on his finger and tounge he inserted another finger. She was grinding harder on his fingers and tounge and he could feel the clench of her cunt around his fingers while she was moaning "Oh God I'm cumming, oh God oh God, yes Terry right there I'm close aahhhhh YEESSSS!" She squirt her juices all over him and that was a compliment because he never had a squirter before.

She was shaking and he asked "Are you ready for me doll?". She nodded her head but he could tell she was nervous so he licked her and finger fucked her again to climax but this time while she was in midclimax he drove into her, only intensifying her orgasm.

"Oh God you are so fucking tight. Ah shit." She was so tight he had a hard time staying inside of her.

"Yes Terry, yes right there, right fucking there. Fuck my pussy. Fuck your naughty slut, fuck me hard!" he was surprised by her dirty talk but that just made him go harder with his sac slapping her ass. He quickly turned on his back and she impaled herself on his dick.

"Yea baby ride this dick. Ah fuck you're so tight." He grabbed her hips as she went side to side, up and down pounding into him. He watched as her perky titties swayed right near his mouth and he pulled one in with his tounge and started sucking and licking. He felt her cunt squeezing his cock and that made him growl with pleasure as she climaxed on him again. He felt himself getting close to climax too so he started pounding into her like his life depended on it. He was pounding so hard he lifted her of the bed. She bent her head back and her hair tickled his legs which turned him on all the more while she was grasping at his sides screaming his name in a chant. "Oh God Terry I'm cumming oh fuck I'm close, yes yes yeessss ohhhhh God yess fuck this pussy. Harder HARDER! Oh Terry!" Hearing her chant his name like he was a sex god took him over the edge and he shot stream after long stream into her tight cunt. He kept pumping until he got soft and she collapsed on his chest. He was still inside of her when she playfully licked his nipple and that sent a jolt of pleasure through him.

He rubbed her back and whispered into her hair "I think I'm in love"

She sighed and said "Me too Dr. Terry Ford".

They just layed there enjoying the feel of each other and drifted off to sleep. Terry woke up a couple of hours later and tried to gently move Alyce to a pillow although he did love having her as his personal blanket. She looked up at him and giggled.

He smiled and said "what was that for?"

"Oh nothing, you just missed your show again."

"I will miss it a thousand times if that means I can be with you doll."

"Good, I hope that counts for sleep because I am ready for round two" she said while kissing his ear.

How she knew that was his spot he didn't know, but he was eager to find all of hers.

12