All Comments on 'Progeny'

by bassbelly

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
I Thought It was Great!

Pay no attention to anonymous folks who can't recognize excellence when they see it. I thought this was one of the better short submissions I've seen in a long time. Keep up the great work!

Invisible2uInvisible2uover 16 years ago
Very good!

I don't usually do the incest stories, only a select few authors will get that from me, but I had to see what this story held. Just from the first couple of paragraphs you had me hooked. This was well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I liked the toothbrush sharing. I hope there's a Part II to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What a way to be disciplined

I love the strength of her dad. She deserved to be punished, and if raping her was part of her punishment so be it. I am glad she decided to enjoy it. I loved the tooth brush thing as well. Too bad you didn't describe how he ate her pussy to orgasm and then shoved his tongue in her mouth so she would taste herself from his mouth. Very good read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!!!

Lemme guess...Retarded but HOT daughter? How else does he get away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
typical trashfor this writer

father daughter sex is always bad add violence and spanking and you ruin it further. post this type of trash in the NONEROTIC area or the TRASH CAN. this writer should be spanked the same way but the pussy would probably enjoy it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous