All Comments on 'Progression Ch. 09: Punishment'

by klapperz

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
divergurldivergurlabout 6 years ago
Ahhhh

Way to a short to wait this long for chapters that have a cliff hanger every time. As soon as I get hot and it stays to get good you stop. Just going to wait and try to read when you finish. I

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not bdsm

The concept of the story which was flawed in the first place has just become ridiculous! Why would anyone want to be in a sexual relationship where they can feel no excitement at all? This is getting too close to emotional abuse, because nobody is taking care of this guy. And there are no considerations for his limits. His only option is abort and even that one comes with financial loss.

I think the writer is talented, but needs to learn much more about caring in a bdsm relationship. Dominance is not emotional abuse. It is not blackmail. Without true and absolute consent at any moment (meaning u won't loose money or maybe a finger if u take back your consent! Duh!) there's no bdsm. It's simply abuse.

klapperzklapperzalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Not bdsm

My only disagreement with your comment is when you say "no excitement at all". There is a large community of people who do gain pleasure from denial and chastity. It may not be the typical type of pleasure you may receive from genital stimulation, however that could also be said for some of the activities performed in bondage. I feel it is clear the protagonist is excited by chastity and enjoys the thrill of denial. You should never judge someone by what they get excited by, just because it doesn't fit into your own definitions.

As for the rest of your comment I feel you are making great points that should be reiterated time and time again in this community. Not sure if it really applies to a fictional fantasy story, but again they are important points that can never be said too much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous