All Comments on 'Project Girl'

by Maggie Red Rose

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
oh man

whew was that hott.i mean ya it was a lil bad cuz the girl was forced but the rest makes up for that.keep doin what u do!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hello I am the Spelling Nazi...

I really liked the story, it was really good and very sexy. The only problem I had with it was how a lot of the words were spelled wrong, and some words were missing altogether. I did like your story and I think that had it been proofread one more time to catch the mistakes it would have made it even better.

LustyLee77LustyLee77almost 18 years ago
Red Hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really a hot, sexy, and stimulating story. Loved it.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awesome

loved it. I could really picture the scene and i must say my dick loved it as well.....

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
the gym teacher

A great story but why did you drag the story with those girls in the shower when you could have the Aerobics Teacher should have gone in and caught the girls and her being a lesbian could have asked Dolly and Nitasha to come into the office then save the two girls from those three witchs how come?

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
review

excellent story maggie red rose a very hot lesbian story well described characters and very well written a great read thanks duane

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful

Another of your best--as always. I enjoyed every word and will reread it again.

LynnluvsLynnluvsover 16 years ago
Oh fuck!

I've always dreamed of being ganged by black girls! I AM SO HOT RIGHT NOW!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous