Project Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While circling Dolly's areolas with the pads of their fingertips that caused gooseflesh to rise around the outer edges of her breasts, Claudette brought her fingers up to the bottom of Dolly's vagina, and she felt how covered with pussy cream it was.

"You like this? Don't you, White Bitch?" Claudette slurred as she licked the pussy cream of Dolly from her coated lips. "I can tell you like it with all your moaning and groaning," she taunted.

In reply Dolly could only affirm what Claudette had just said. She moaned and groaned from deep within herself.

"Oh, yessssss, Claudette. That feels so good. So very good," Dolly confessed.

"I knew you'd like this once we started with you," Claudette responded.

In the meantime, part of Dolly's moaning and groaning was due to Neesha's and Wanda's hands and fingers on her breasts, and their hands were now up to her turgid nipples that stood straight out from her areolas, and with the blood that had gone into them, Dolly's nipples were a deep red color.

"Hey, Neesha," Wanda said, "look at Dolly's delicious nipples. They look like those little red cherries you get in a jar. You know? Those mar...marskino cheeries. Oh, to hell with it. I'm not sure how to say the word, but I know I like their taste, and I know I'm going to like the taste of Dolly's nipples," Wanda continued as she dropped her head down onto Dolly's nipple and began to suck on it, playing with it with her tongue as she flicked and fluttered it around and across the little tastebud.

"Yeah, Girl, I think you're right there," Neesha said as she lowered her head onto Dolly's other nipple. And while they sucked on Dolly's nipples, both continued to squeeze and massage her breasts.

"Oh, my god. This is almost too much. Never have I had three mouths working on me at the same time," moaned Dolly through almost a closed mouth.

As Dolly lay on the bench with her arms helping to hold her up as she had them around Neesha's and Wanda's shoulders and arms, Claudette took her hand and shoved two fingers deep inside Dolly's vaginal sheath that was all covered with her pussy cream, and from time to time Claudette slid her fingers out and sucked the pussy cream from her slick fingers.

"Ymmmmmmmmmmm, Dolly. You taste fine!" Claudette exclaimed. "You're finger-lickin' good. That's for sure."

"Oh, Claudette, I'm so ready. I'm so close to cumming. Please, get me off! Make me cum. Please," Dolly pleaded.

Claudette grinned and thought, "That's the way I want her. I want her to beg me to get her off and make her cum. It's been a long time in coming. Ever since junior high."

While she was mulling over her thoughts, Dolly raised her hips off the bench and pushed herself forward into Claudette's working mouth.

"Please. Please, Claudette. Don't tease me. This is too much. I need my orgasm, and I need it now," Dolly said exasperated with Claudette because of how long she was taking to respond to her pleas.

"Go to my clit. Take it in your mouth and suck on it 'till I cum, Claudette. Will you do that for me?" Dolly asked with a strained voice.

Claudette pulled her fingers out of Dolly's vagina again but did not lick off the pussy cream covering them. Instead she slid her fingers between Dolly's labia lips towards her clit that had been completely out from beneath its hood for some time now. Her clit was longer and bigger than most, and its love pearl was round and tapered at the end.

When Claudette saw Dolly's pussy, she cried out soflty, "Damn, Girl! Do you have some clit! It looks like a little penis without any opening at the tip. It definitely looks good enough to suck and eat, and that's exactly what I'm going to do."

With her words trailing from her, Claudette brought her mouth down onto Dolly's magnificently large clit and closed her lips around it, feeling its size inside her mouth. When she felt its size and smoothness, Claudette started nursing on it while also licking it with her tongue.

"Damn, this is fine! Claudette cried out inside herself. "I've seen quite a few clits in my life but never one this damn big. I can really suck on it and not just lick it; although, I love to lick clits softly, too."

So, while Neesha and Wanda worked on Dolly's hard, erect nipples, Claudette ate her pussy, centering her attention now on her very hard and erect clit, sucking on it for all she was worth.

"Oh, shit! Oh, damn! I'm getting close," Dolly shouted softly, but her voice echoed inside the shower room where it bounced off the large, yellow-tiled walls.

"I'm going to cum, Claudette!" wailed Dolly. "I'm going to c...c...c...cummmmmmmmm!" she moaned as she stopped her breathing for a few seconds and prepared her body for the orgasmic explosion that was about to happen.

"Oh, Babe, I'm ready. You cum and I'll eat all your good pussy cream," Claudette said.

"Ngggggggg! N...n...nnn...nnn...nnnoooowwwww!" Dolly cried out her orgasm that was rocking her whole body.

She felt it in her abdomen. She felt it in her trembling thighs. She felt it in her ass hole as it puckered. She felt it inside her vagina that contracted on itself, squeezing on the fluid sac above her G-Spot. She felt it along her nether lips. She felt it in her vibrating and throbbing clit as wave upon wave of climactic sensations overwhelmed her. But most of all, she felt it in her largest sex organ of all. Her brain. All the emotional and physical feelings of her orgasm instantaneously went to her brain that sent back a reciprocal deluge of erotic, sexual sensations and feelings that was her orgasm.

As Dolly went in and out of the throes of her orgasmic release that seemed to hold onto her for minutes, Claudette held her ass cheeks with her hands and pushed her face into Dolly's erupting cunt, getting all the pussy cream and fluids she could get. Never before had she had any girl cum so hard and so much as Dolly was doing.

"Damn," Claudette thought to herself, "this girl is a sex machine. One pleasurable sex machine. I put in my penny and hit the jackpot! I never knew white girls could be so hot. But, damn. Dolly sure is one, hot, white chick. Do doubt about that."

Dolly began to relax as Claudette was draining her of her tasty pussy and love juice. And when she thought Dolly was over with her orgasm by the feel of her relaxed legs and her regular breathing, she lookded up at Neesha and Wanda who had stopped working on Dolly's breasts to watch Claudette eat out Dolly's pussy and drink her pussy ejaculate.

"Damn, Girl Friend," Nesssha cried out, "you should get a look at yourself. Your black face is covered with that white girl's pussy cream. Dolly really did you good. Didn't she, Wanda?"

"You said a mouthful, Neesha," Wanda replied.

"No," Neesha smiled back, "I'd say Claudette got a mouthful!" and both girls laughed at the inside joke.

"Well, was she good, Claudette? Was she worth it?" Wanda asked.

"Good? Worth it?" Claudette asked. "Dolly was worth it all and then some. Here, get a taste of her if you want to taste what I mean," Claudette offered.

And she got up from the floor where she had been kneeling between Dolly's legs and kissed Neesha and Wanda one by one, giving them each a hint of how good Dolly tastes.

"Mmmmmmmm. She does taste good, Doesn't she, Wanda?" Neesha asked.

"Oh, my. You can bet your sweet, black ass on that, Girl," Wanda replied.

"Well, if you two want some more where that came from take turns and go between Dolly's legs and lick her clean. I'm sure there's more. Besides, you'll get to know what a white girl feels like on your mouth and tongue. But before you do that, I want you to help get Dolly turned around so that she's lying on her back with her head on the bench and her legs draped over the sides with her feet on the floor."

Wanda and Neesha did as Claudette asked at once so they could get at Dolly's pussy, but they asked, "But why that way?"

A wide and somewhat wicked smile came across Claudette's beautiful, black face, and her white teeth stood out in sharp relief in contrast to her dark skin.

"Well, while you two are getting a taste of Dolly, I'm going to give Dolly a taste of black pussy. My black pussy. Not that pussy sitting in the corner over there all quiet and submissive like."

"Oooo. That sounds delicsh," Neesha said. "And I bet she'll love it."

As the three had been talking and Neesha and Wanda had moved Dolly into this different position where she was now lying flat on her back on the bench and looking up at the ceiling, Dolly had still been coming down from her orgasmic high.

So she wasn't too clear why she had been put in this position, but she was sure she was going to find out.

As these thoughts raced through Dolly's mind, she felt tongues working on her pussy as well as fingers exploring the recesses of her vagina, and as they did so, she started to become sexually aroused again since Dolly was multi-orgasmic and could have one orgasm after another. So it was no surprise to her that these lingual and manual ministrations were making her hot and sexually aroused.

Just then Claudette came over to her and stopped by her head and looked down into Dolly's baby blue eyes. She smiled and had a gleam in her eyes.

"Well, I must admit I enjoyed eating your pussy, Dolly. You do taste so damn good. No wonder Nitasha loves you so, but don't worry. She's still here sitting over in the corner. In fact, I think I'll bring her over here where she can be near you. How would you like that?" Claudette asked Dolly.

"That would be wonderful, Claudette. Thanks," Dolly said.

"Oh, don't thank me too quickly. You don't know what I have in mind," she said to Dolly, and then she turned to Nitasha and said, "Nitasha, come over her and sit by Dolly's head."

When Nitasha heard Claudette call her name, she was startled and looked up and towards Claudette with alarm.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you. I just want you to be near your friend while we still enjoy her lovely, white body," Claudette reassured her. "And when you come over, sit near her head but straddle the bench so you can look at her face."

Nitasha didn't know what Claudette had in mind, but she knew she had to go along with it or possibly be expelled from school as well as Dolly if these three ever told on her and Dolly, so she got up, walked over to the place where Dolly was lying, straddled the bench so Claudette could see her pert breasts and pussy hair, and dark skin. What a contrast these to girls made.

Once Nitasha was situated, Claudette grinned. As she turned sideways, she lifted up her right leg, stepped over Dolly's body about breast-level and put her foot on the floor. Now she was straddling the bench as was Nitasha except she was standing whereas Nitasha was sitting.

Claudette, keeping her eyes focused on Dolly's face, shuffled her feet forward a little until her thighs were even with the sides of Dolly's cheeks. Dolly looked up and was looking directly into Claudette's hairy, black pussy, and it was a sight to behold.

Dolly looked closely at Claudette's pussy and saw how her vaginal lips had opened and spread wide so that she saw into her vagina and noticed the contrast of pink flesh on the inside with black flesh on the outside. Dolly saw the inside of Claudette's vagina that was very pink, and she also saw the inside of her pussy lips that had a pink tinge to them as her labia went from her vaginal area up to her clit where the lips formed part of the hood that covered her clit.

"Do you like what you see, Dolly?" Claudette asked teasingly. "Does it make your mouth water? Do you want to know what this black pussy tastes like? I hope so because that's exactly what you're going to do. You're going to get to taste my pussy, taste how good it is, and have me cum all into your lovely, white mouth. Now, doesn't that sound goooooddddd?"

Dolly's eyes were opened wide as she stared into Claudette's cunt when she shook her head "yes" and said, "Yes, Claudette. That sounds good. I'd love to eat your black pussy. I'v always had a craving for black plussy over white anyway. And your pussy looks delicious."

"Oh, really?" Claudette asked Dolly thick with an inflection of doubt in her voice when she heard what Dolly had just said. "And you really want to eat my pussy?"

"Yesssss. I really want to eat your pussy, Claudette," Dolly told her for the second time.

Claudette laughed, more to herself than to anyone else. "Well, now. Do you hear that, Neesha and Wanda. This here white girl really wants to eat me out. What do you think of that?"

Neesha and Wanda were, of course, concentrating in licking Dolly's over-stimulated pussy that was getting hotter and more turned on by them, and she knew if those two kept up what hey were doing to her creamy pussy, she'd have another orgasm and cum again.

But Neesha took a second to answer Claudette's question, "What's not to like about your black cunt, Claudette? Wanda and I love it, so why shouldn't Dolly?"

And having answered Claudette's question, Neesha went back to Dolly's love-starved pussy while at the same time she was fingering her shaved pussy that showed the darker skin that lies beneath her pubic hair. So her pussy was soft and smooth. Neesha loved the feel of her soft, velvety flesh, the creaminess of her pussy when she got it all hot and excited with her fingers, and the throbbing clit when she played with it in whatever way it made her feel good that gave her orgasms.

Claudette turned her attention back to Dolly, and said, "Well, Dolly, I'm glad you want to eat my pussy so much because I have an added treat for you. After gym class the three of us didn't take time to get showered, so my pussy still has my sweat all over it that by now has mixed with my pussy cream. This ought to give you a really good smell and taste treat when you eat me out. Don't you think?"

Once more there was not much Dolly could do or say, so she just shook her head in the affirmative, causing Claudette to smile down at her.

"And what do you think about your friend Dolly wanting to eat me out, Nitasha? Make you jealous, Girl, to know your lover wants to make love to another pussy than yours?" Claudette said mockingly.

In her position, both emotional and physical, Nitasha couldn't say too much. She alrady knew Dolly's and her predicament, and she was now sitting on a bench in the girls' shower room, looking straight into Claudette's womanhood, all nice and covered with a coarse, thick bush of black hair and down at Dolly whom she loved so very much. Of course, she couldn't tell Claudette what she really thought of what was about to go down with Dolly, but she felt a cold sadness gripping her heart.

"What's the matter? Cat got you tongue?" Claudette sneered at Nitasha. "I want an answer, Bitch. What do you think about your friend Dolly wanting to eat me out?"

Nitashs took in a deep breath and said, "If that's what she wants, then there's nothing I can do about it, especially under these circumstances. Right?"

"Right, Nitasha. Now you've got things right in your head, and you have a ring-side seat so you can watch your friend eating my dripping pussy."

And having said that, Claudette looked down into Dolly's blue eyes and on her platinum blonde hair and said, "You ready, White Girl? You ready for my pussy? Whether you are or not, here it comes."

And as Claudette said this to Dolly, she bent her knees so that her splayed legs lowered nearer to her face. As she continued to lower herself, Claudette's knees spread out and her ass moved backwards so that she was in a squatting position. This opened up her pussy even more.

Dolly watched all this as if Claudette were moving in slow motion. She saw her soft, black legs spreading outwards and her opening cunt coming closer and closer to her face, and the closer Claudette got to Dolly's face the more she inhaled Claudette's pungent musk emanating from her fluted vagina where she saw her pussy cream had built up around the edges.

Dolly looked deeply into Claudette's pussy, noticing the sharp contrast of the black skin of her pussy with the pink flesh inside her creamy hole as she had before, and she was almost hypnotized by the stark contrast of female flesh. What she now knew was she really wanted to eat Claudette's pussy and feel her mouth and tongue all over it and inside it.

"Here it comes, Girl. Mouth, meet my pussy," Claudette said somewhat jokingly.

And as she dropped her ass downward and forward, it brought her pussy right onto Dolly's face.

"Mmmmmpppppffffffff." Dolly made this sound when her mouth and nose were covered by Claudette's pussy and pussy lips, cutting off her oxygen for a brief moment.

At the same time, Claudette leaned forward so she could grasp the sides of the bench for support. In this position she had great control of her actions and movements on Dolly's face. She could rise up into a sitting position, press down with her hips to force more of Dolly's face and tongue into her pussy and vagina, she could rock from side to side, she could move her ass upwards so that Dolly had access to her anus, and she could rock back and forth as if she were on a hobby horse. The sitting position offered such a variety of ways to help a woman have her orgasm while in the meantime let her lover have pleasure in giving attention to her womanhood.

"All right, Dolly, start eating me out," Claudette said in a softer voice than she had been using when talking to Dolly and Nitasha. Now that Dolly was cooperating, her attitude towards her had changed, too.

"Oooooooweee, Girl. Your mouth feels gooood on my pussy," Claudette said. "Now start eating. Stick your tongue up inside me and see how I taste."

Dolly didn't need the encouragement because she was more than ready to eat Claudette's cunt. She was just savoring the moment of first contact of flesh against flesh...her lips against Claudette's nether lips. And from their difference in position, her lips being horizontal and Claudette's pussy being vertical, the two came together at a delicious crossroads that would prove to be most enjoyable for both of them.

Dolly opened her mouth and gently slid her tongue past her wet lips and into Claudette's creamy vagina, getting her first taste of black pussy other than her lover Nitasha's pussy. And this excited her.

"Mmmmmmppppfffff!" Whenever Claudette thrust herself down so much as to cut off Dolly's ability to breathe, she made this and similar sounds, but it didn't last too long. And when Claudette did this, Dolly could make only a muffled sound around Claudette's pussy.

When Claudette wanted Dolly to go deeper inside her, she pushed down with her hips and pressed her hairy pussy into Dolly's face that now was almost lost in her black, hairy forest. When she looked down, Claudette saw only Dolly's forehead and her blonde hair.

"Ooooo, weeee, Girl! That's what I like. Stick that tongue of yours up my sweet, creamy hole. Let me cum all over it," Claudette encouraged Dolly.

Now acting on her own, Dolly reached up with her hands and placed them on Claudette's firm, well-rounded ass cheeks, took hold of her flesh with her fingers, and shoved her down into her face. This enabled Dolly to get her tongue into Claudette's love canal as deeply as she could, and once inside, she explored, wiggling it back and forth and making circles with it around and around Claudette's vaginal sheath.

"Oh, god. Claudette really tastes wonderful. She tastes a little salty on the outside, but that is lost by the sweetness of her cum, and her musk is absolutely intoxicating. And to think I was blackmailed into doing this by these three whom now I want to eat out."

Dolly continued to eat Claudette's pussy, feeling her vaginal sheath swelling around her tongue, and feeling this, Dolly knew it was time to pull out and do something else to help Claudette come to orgasm.