Project Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed upward on Claudette's butt in order to be able to free her tongue from her pussy hole, but Claudette tried to stop her by pressing back with her legs that had Dolly's face enclosed between them. However, Dolly was successful enough so she was able to free her tongue from Claudette's vaginal sheath and begin to lick her between her splayed legs, dipping down to slash her tongue across her ass hole that made Claudette jump. Dolly then began a long, slow journey with her tongue between Claudette's pussy lips. She flattened her tongue and slid it upwards through Claudette's bush towards her exposed clit that had popped its sensitive nub out from its hood.

"Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah, Baby! Go for it! Go suck my clit!" Claudette moaned aloud so everyone heard her voice her desire and want.

That, of course, was Dolly's plan, as she sucked her way along the edges of Claudette's pussy lips until she arrived at her aroused clit that wasn't as large as hers, but it was of good size. So much so Dolly was able to circle it with the tip of her toying tongue and then flick it into her mouth which she clamped closed around Claudette's hard and erect clit. And she sucked!

"Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Dolly! Yesssss! Eat my clit. Suck on it and make me cum my load into your sweet mouth," Claudette urged Dolly.

Dolly still had her hands on Claudette's ass cheeks so at one and the same time she pushed down with her hands while Claudette pushed her pussy into Dolly's cream-coated face, and together they worked to get Claudette off.

Nitasha had been sitting there as told all this time, having to watch her friend Dolly eating Claudette's pussy whether she wanted to or not, and she saw Neesha and Wanda eating Dolly's pussy, and all this sexual activity and the headiness of the combined pussy sex, had been making her very hot between her legs, and she wanted some action now, too. So without asking permission from Claudette if she could move off the bench since she was so caught up in working towards her orgasm, Nitasha got up and went to Claudette's breasts, knelt down so she was at the same level, and began to massage them while Dolly continued to eat her cunt.

Claudette felt this new erotic sensation on her body and just quivered to this added touch, not caring who it was fondling her breasts. She just knew it felt good and was going to help her have her orgasm.

Nitasha dropped her head and took Claudette's right nipple into her mouth and sucked on it, feeling its erectness and hardness as she did so, and from there she moved her mouth back and forth from nipple to nipple, giving homage to both of Claudette's beautiful, dark nipples that stood out even darker than her skin.

Meanwhile, Neesha and Wanda had continued pleasuring Dolly, and, as with Claudette, she, too, felt her orgasm begin to build, and she was hoping the two of them could cum at the same time.

All of this was good except for Neesha and Wanda who, as hot and sexually excited as they were, had no one getting them off except themselves, so Neesha pulled back from Dolly's pussy and whispered into Wanda's ear. "Girl, you finish getting Dolly off again, and I'm going to get me some satisfaction. Hear?"

Wanda shook her head "yes" without lifting it off Dolly's very wet pussy, and Neesha got off the floor and walked towards Nitasha who was still sucking on Claudette's breasts.

Neesha stood in front of Nitasha, spread her legs, put her fingers onto her pussy lips and spread them with her fingertiips so her pink flesh inside her pussy was clearly visible.

"Hey, Girl. I've something better for you to be sucking on than those nipples," she said.

Nitasha stopped sucking Claudette's nipples, looked up, and stared into Neesha's open pussy that was dripping with pussy cream.

"How would you like to eat some of this? Mmm?" Taste better than a nipple," Neesha invited Nitasha.

"It does look tempting, Neesha. And I love the look of your shaved pussy. You look like a young girl. It's so smooth and silky looking," answered Nitasha.

"Mouth watering even?" replied Neesha. "Good enough to eat?"

"Oh, yes," answered Nitasha. "Good enough to eat."

"Then what are we waiting for, Girl?" Neesha said as she lay herself down on the floor and spread her legs. "Get yourself over here! Turn yourself around and get your black ass down here on my pussy. You know what to do. Don't you?"

Nitasha shook her head as she came to Neesha and got herself into a sixty-nine position with Neesha on the bottom and she on top. Neesha was looking up into Nitasha's hairy pussy, and Nitasha was looking down into Neesha's slick, shaved pussy.

Once in position Nitasha and Neesha went at it, eating one another's pussies like sex-starved wantons as they worked to bring each other to orgasm.

Now all the girls were actively doing something. Neesha and Nitasha doing the sixty-nine. Wanda eating Dolly's pussy while finger-fucking her own dripping pussy all coated with hers and Dolly's pussy cream, and Dolly eating out Claudette's pussy. And all of them were getting closer and closer to having their orgasms.

The five girls were, indeed, having a shower room orgy, and the odor of sex pheromones permeated the entire room that added only to their individual climactic searches.

Neesha and Nitasha were the first to be hit by their orgasms even though they were the last to engage actively in sex-play, but their sexual desires had been building so much and for so long as time passed, each was almost to the point of having an orgasm without even touching herself.

Nessha's body quaked beneath Nitasha as her orgasm ripped through her tender, young body, causing her to raise her ass off the cold floor and push her creaming pussy into Nitasha's face and willing mouth.

Neesha's climax set Nitasha off, and her vagina opened up and the wealth of her pussy cream drained out of her vagina and into Neesha's waiting mouth and onto her tongue that was licking into her vagina and along the lips of her pussy. She even raised her head up until she was able to shove her tongue into Nitasha's puckered ass hole, sending more shivers of sexual release to surge throughout here body, and that caused her to have another orgasm.

Wanda shoved just about her whole right hand up inside her own pussy to finger-fuck her very enlarged pussy hole with her fist while supporting her body with her left hand against Dolly's right thigh. She came with her eyes closed and her teeth gritted from the sheer pleasure she was giving herself, and she knew her hand would be covered with a load of her own pussy cream to eat that would mingle with Dolly's pussy cream that she had been licking and swallowing since she had taken over for Claudette.

As for Claudette and Dolly, the two of them were lost in the throes of their own erotic world and their own individual orgasms, and yet at the same time they were connected in that each was doing and experiencing. Dolly eating Claudette's pussy and Dolly having her pussy eaten by Wanda who was down there using her tongue and fingers on her excited pussy.

It was in this atmosphere Claudette felt the first stagess of her oncoming orgasm, and she intended to make the most of it while she had this white chick Dolly under her and eating her pussy. With increased concentration on her womanhood, Claudette felt sexual energy coming in waves, and each wave was bigger, stronger, and faster than the one before it until their combined energy reached a crescendo like waves breaking on shore, bursting forth in a symphony of erotic rhythm that vibrated her engorged clit, playing it as if it were a Stradivarius violin.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Dolly! You're going to make me cum, Girl. I'm almost there," Claudette moaned loudly inside the shower room, once more having her voice echo throughout the open space.

"Nggggggggggg! Oh, yeah, Baby! Eat me! Eat my black pussy! Claudette's going to cum into your mouth and let you know what pussy cream is really supposed to taste like."

Claudette's rantings spurred Dolly on with her lingual ministrations on Claudette's pussy, and she increased both the pressure and tempo of her licking and sucking up and down her pussy between its lips but paid the most attention to Claudette's very sensitive clit that was vibrating with increased sexual tension.

"Ohhhh, yessssssssss! Dolly. Here it cums! I'm cummmmmmiinnnngggg! Nggghhh! Cummiiinnnggggg!"

Claudette grabbed onto the sides of Dolly's head, lacing her black fingers through her platinum blonde hair, and intentionally pressed down with her hips onto Dolly's face when the dam burst.

"All right, Dolly. This is for you!" Claudette cried out as her pussy burst with a deluge of her pussy cream and love juice. It came with such force and in such volume Dolly was not prepared for it, but Claudette was not going to let her up for air, so Dolly just kept swallowing and swallowing each mouthful that Claudette ejaculated into her willing but trapped mouth.

"And while I'm at it, try some of this!" Claudette hissed, as she opened her bladder and shot load after load of her hot urine down Dolly's throat, only this time there was so much Dolly didn't have time to have her mouth fill up and then swallow each load. Instead, she relaxed her throat and controlled her breathing while Claudette pissed right past her mouth and down her throat.

In the midst of these very erotic offerings, Dolly reached her orgasmic peak, and she, too, let loose with her second powerful orgasm of the afternoon, only this time it wasn't into Claudette's mouth but into Wanda's mouth. Her thighs quivered, and she caught Wanda's face between them when she snapped them shut from the sheer erotic flow of sexual pleasure coursing throughout her oversensitive body, especially her large, blood-engorged clit that Wanda had been nursing on for some time until Dolly's orgasm hit here. But even then, as sensitive as Dolly's clit was and her wish that Wanda would let up on the pressure, she couldn't tell her with her face buried in Claudette's very, very wet pussy and while she was filling Dolly's mouth and stomach with her hot, steaming urine.

There was nothing she could do, but do in kind what was being done to her. When Dolly's orgasm hit her, she bagan to cum and cum into Wanda's willing mouth.

"Oh, Wanda! Yes! Yesssssss!" she thought within her sexuallly-active mind. "Here. Take all of my cum you can."

But it was difficult for Dolly to concentrate on both giving pleasure to Claudette and receiving pleasure from Wanda. This was the main reason she still didn't like the sixty-nine position. Dolly preferred being able to give all her attention to here love partner or being able to enjoy receiving what her love partner had to give. However, she thought it was a much better way of giving and receiving when it came to the orgasm itsself. It was different in foreplay when she and her lover would be intimate and caress one another with their hands, mouths, lips, tongues, legs...whatever parts of their bodies gave and received mutual pleasure.

Wanda for her part just kept her mouth glued to Dolly's cunt and throbbing clit and took all she gave and swallowed it, after which she licked Dolly's pussy clean of all her cum.

When the unplanned orgy came to an end, there were five very exhausted young women standing or lying down all covered with sweat and pussy cream. And they all were breathing with much difficulty, finding it hard to catch their breath and get it back to normal.

Nitasha rolled off Neesha and sat on the floor, leaning up against the back of the long bench and Neesha did the same, sitting beside Nitasha with her arm resting on Nitasha's right, bent knee.

Wanda drew away from in between Dolly's legs and rested as Nitasha and Neesha were doing but on the opposite bench.

Dolly for the time being didn't have a choice, but then, she was lying down on the bench to begin with as when it began for her and Claudette. It was Claudette who had to make the first move between them, but her legs right then felt weak and shaky. She had emptied her bladder down Dolly's throat along with her ejaculate, and so she was drained of body fluids while Dolly was satiated with these body fluids of Claudette's.

But in time Claudette's thighs began to ache from having them spread all that time across Dolly and the bench even though a good part of her weight had been supported by Dolly and her arms. However, Claudette just had to move because her thigh muscles were beginning to cramp, and so she slowly and painfully brought her right leg up and over Dolly's head and brought it down next to her left leg. Once getting her balance, Claudette stiffly stood up until she was erect. She felt so stiff, and her muscles were sore.

"Oh, shit," Claudette half-sighed, "am I stiff and sore. But I'll tell you this," and she looked down at Dolly who was still lying on the bench, looking back up at her, "that was really something. Dolly, you really know how to go down on a woman and eat her out. It's never been that good for me even with my two girlfriends there," she said, pointing to Neesha and Wanda.

"You not only taste good, Dolly, but you know how to make a girl cum. I can tell you that for sure," Claudette said with a hint of praise in her voice. "You are one lucky woman, Nitasha. You have wonderful lover."

Nitasha smiled in agreement.

"Thanks, Claudette," Dolly smiled up at her. "And you know how to go down on a woman, too. And I loved eating your pussy and the way you taste...everything you shot into my mouth. But as much as I enjoyed it and have come to like you, you or no other will take Nitasha's place in my heart. I hope you understand."

Claudette nodded a "yes" and said, "And I return the compliment, Girl. You're not so bad yourself," she smiled.

And each one of the girls looked around at one another, surprised at how this afternoon's adventure turned out. First it began with three girls having caught Dolly and Nitasha making love in the shower room and blackmailing them into having sex, and it ended up that all five of them really enjoyed their orgy and, as such, were on the threshhold of becoming friends.

"Isn't it amazing how having sex...love...can change persons and situations?" Dolly asked.

"You tell that true, Girl Friend," Claudette smiled at Dolly.

And everyone laughed when they heard Claudette now calling Dolly "Girl Friend" instead of "Bitch" or "White Bitch."

Now, for all five of the Project Girls it was friends and lovers.

Maggie Red Rose