All Comments on 'Prom Ch. 01: Old Habits'

by TheRachelChronicles

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
asianToyasianToyabout 8 years ago
Spectacular - Truly a Great Story!

I downloaded the whole series, loaded in an app on my phone (VoiceReader) and listened in my car this week so I haven't commented on each chapter. And I'm astonished no one has commented thus far. This is a fantastic work of fiction. Whenever I feel for a character I know it's well written and one cannot help but empathize with Rachel and with poor Kevin. God my heart bleeds for the boy. We all know what it feels like. And I have a lot in common with Rachel (more maybe than I'd like to admit having been talked onto my knees way too many times).

But it's not just the excellent character development. The tension and internal stress she is under is so well described -- and the sex is smoking hot.

This is one example of how well erotica can be written and my only regret in reading it is it's better than mine.

Thanks for a fabulous story!!

alan13703alan13703over 6 years ago
Great start especially for a first story

Looking foraged to reading the next instalments

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OK, it's your first story,...

and a couple of juveniles, I assume, liked it. The blowjob stuff, way, way too long winded. Had to keep fast forwarding. I'm giving up. But, don't you give up. Keep learning, you can only get less boring - I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

dont listen to that last opinion. I loved it . great story, great insight into why Rachel does what she does. very erotic. Keep writing and keep expanding on Rachels exploits,very sexy

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucks6 months ago

I only found your ongoing tale because LetsMisBehave had you listed as one of her favorite authors. Damn she was right, you are a much better than average writer with a very dirty mind. Loved this start on my journey through the highs and lows of Rachel's tour of tasty cocks, and an exciting life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheRachelChronicles@TheRachelChronicles
Thanks to all who read and provide me with the encouragement to continue this strange little endeavor I've stumbled into. I have four series out currently and I'd highly recommend reading them in the following order (which follows their chronological release dates): Prom Pr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES