Prom Ch. 01: Old Habits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob shot back. "Yeah, but we had plenty of fun."

His words snapped Rachel out of her reverie and she found herself subconsciously nodding in agreement as he continued.

"Why don't we have some of that same kind of fun again?" He was still grinning.

She knew immediately what he was getting at and she laughed at him with a roll of her eyes. "Ha! Yeah right. I'm sure you'd like that." She shook her head. What an ass he was.

Rob let his grin linger for a few seconds before getting back to his feet. He fixed his shirt which had become twisted in their playful struggle and stared down at her with a knowing smile.

"Don't kid yourself, Rach. You'd enjoy it too. You always did."

Rachel sucked in a breath and tried to keep her face even. Rob was definitely probing her but she knew it wasn't really a serious conversation. She pushed herself off her elbows and up onto her knees and brushed some grass off the front of her shirt. Unwittingly, this caused her ample breasts to jiggle a bit, something that both boys surely noticed. Rachel knew she should kill the whole topic before anything strayed into those gray areas that got her in trouble. But she couldn't resist having some fun and pushing back a bit.

She cocked her head and shot him a mockingly curious expression.

"Oh? And what is it exactly that I always enjoy?"

Rob took one step towards her so he was now just a few feet away.

"Please. Your favorite activity. Look, you've gotten into position already."

Rachel blushed immediately as she realized she was indeed kneeling gently on the grass, her face perfectly level with Rob's shorts. And like earlier, whether it was the brushing off of the front of her shirt or the arousal she was feeling from flashing the boys and being playfully tackled, her nipples had again hardened and were clearly poking through the moderately strained thin fabric of her shirt. Rob's assessment wasn't entirely inaccurate.

Rachel's head started swimming as Rob took another step closer to her. She dug deep and composed herself.

"Just stop. I'm clearly not going to suck your dick in some backyard at six in the morning. Go jerk off or something."

Her words were harsh, but they had the unintended effect of upping the tension in the air. The fact that she had taken it from subtle innuendo to explicit terms added some fuel to the fire. Hearing her say the words emboldened Rob and also caught Jeff's attention as his eyes began to burn holes through her.

Rob took a final step towards her. He now stood over her kneeling body. Her face was mere inches from the front of his gym shorts, which definitely seemed to have gotten a bit tighter. He spoke again.

"Come on. It'll be fun. For both of us. I know you like it, too." He repeated his line from earlier as he reached out and brushed her forehead. "Just like old times."

Rachel scoffed. "Did you hit your head when you tackled me? I'm not blowing you or anyone else here." She tried to keep sounding strong as she whipped her head back from his touch. Her shirt jiggled again.

Jeff had already been staring at Rachel pretty hard as he listened excitedly to the conversation in front of him. But Rachel's mention of "or anyone else here" made his senses tingle. He couldn't simply be a bystander anymore. He decided to weigh in on the situation.

"If you're giving out blowjobs, you know I'm getting one, too. This is my house, after all. I'm definitely getting in on this."

Rob started to shoot Jeff an angry look but then thought better of it as the gears in his brain turned. Rachel could suck a mean dick and although he'd gotten head from other girls since they'd broken up, she had probably been the best. He definitely wanted another run with her. So he changed his approach. With a disarming smile and laugh, he turned to his friend and replied.

"Dude, of course. But Rach and I have history so I'm definitely going first. Prior dating trumps home field."

Jeff caught his vibe and knew it would only screw things up if he fought back. If they played it right they might just be able to pull this thing off. They knew lesser guys had talked Rachel onto her knees without a whole lot of work. And Jeff especially wanted it. He'd had a thing for Rachel since he met her freshman year but she had never shown the slightest interest. Her pulling up her shirt and showing him her tits a few minutes earlier was the closest he'd ever gotten. He wasn't going to blow this chance.

With feigned disappointment, he smiled and nodded his head.

"All right, that's fine. But let's do it now before people start waking up." He reached down and adjusted his shorts to accommodate what was a rapidly growing problem.

Rachel was literally rendered speechless. She couldn't believe they had said all that like she wasn't even there. Just a few minutes ago she'd been playfully shooting down Rob's silly prodding. Now she was on her knees in front of two horny guys who not only wanted, but seemingly expected her to blow them both. Yeah she'd shown them her boobs and she was being pretty flirty. But that was just fun and games. She'd never had the slightest intention on doing anything sexual with either of them. Especially not Jeff.

Rachel finally found her voice but it came out with less attitude than before. "Oh my God, you guys are insane! I'm not giving either of you a blow-."

She cut off suddenly and raised her eyebrows at Jeff. An incredulous laugh escaped her lips.

"And wait! Jeff! You have a girlfriend! I saw Jessie earlier! Isn't she still here?"

Neither boy seemed fazed in the least by Rachel's objections or rebuttals. They treated her as if she was telling a joke. Her intent was clear, but her demeanor betrayed it. She wasn't shouting or angry. She wasn't getting up to leave. It was like they were having a conversation. A debate. She could end the whole thing at any time but she instead engaged them as if she could win through persuasive argument.

Jeff spoke first. "Don't worry about Jessie. She's asleep. It's not a problem. Plus you showed us your tits."

Rachel laughed again and started to respond. "Oh my God, that is so clearly not the same thi-."

Rob jumped in quickly to cut her off.

"Rach, c'mon what's the big deal?"

Rachel shook her head in disbelief and looked up at the sky. She felt like they were speaking different languages.

"What's the big de-? Oh nothing, I guess. Just that you guys are seriously trying to get me to give you head out in some random backyard. Plus one of you has a girlfriend who is currently-."

Rob cut her off again with a dismissive wave of his hand.

"Hey, I'm single. And besides that, you're basically saying you'd do it if it weren't for Jessie. But like Jeff said, that's not a problem."

Rachel was dumbfounded. "Um, what? I'm not 'basically saying' that at all! When did that come out of my mouth?"

"Someone's gonna be coming in your mouth," Jeff snorted, half under his breath. Both boys laughed at the joke.

Rachel glared at him with a hint of a smirk on her lips. She rolled her eyes at him dismissively. But she didn't object.

Rob was beginning to feel more confident about the situation as he stood over her temptingly, suggestive kneeling position. It had been over a year since the last time he'd hooked up with her, but as he looked down at her playful expression, he could feel her lips on his dick. Her warm, soft mouth sucking him in and out with talent and enthusiasm. He swallowed and again brushed at her hair as he spoke.

"C'mon, Rach. It's just a little head. We got you covered. We're the only ones awake. Jeff will even go double-check." He paused and let his fingers trickle by her ear. "I know you kinda want to do it, too. Don't pretend."

Rachel felt her stomach begin to twist into knots as she looked up at Rob. He was standing so close to her. The positioning of their bodies (with his hand on her head and his shorts in front of her face) was almost simulating exactly what he was asking her to do. It made her head swim as she tried to focus and think of an adequate rebuttal. But it seemed ridiculous. Was she really going to argue against giving head while she was actually kneeling in front of both boys like she was? She licked her lips and spoke, but she was rambling and unconvincing.

"Rob, for real. Are you actually being serious here? We can't, I mean I can't be-. I came here for a prom, I shouldn't be doing-. Plus are like the neighbors gonna watch us do it? We're just out here on the lawn, not exactly a good place to-. I love how you both just assume I'd drop to my knees and su-! Um, Jeff, c'mon, your girlfriend!"

She trailed off. She wasn't getting anywhere. Plus her choice of words was now actually beginning to imply that she could be talked into it. Her defense was weakening and the boys could smell blood in the water. She again became very aware of the awkwardness of her positioning as she protested. Her eyes flicked nervously to the front of Rob's shorts. She could picture his penis. She stirred and looked away quickly, hoping he hadn't noticed.

Her thoughts were broken by Rob's voice.

"Look, it sounds like all you're worried about is someone walking in on us. So the faster we get this thing going, the lower the probability that happens, right? Am I wrong?"

Jeff jumped in before she could get a chance to retort.

"Exactly. "Everything is covered. It's still way early. No one is up yet and no one can see us out here. I'll go give a quick look inside to confirm. We're all good, baby!"

The silence hung in the air as she looked up at them both. Her fingertips tingled aand she began to yell at herself inside her head. Really, Rachel? You've been back here less than 24 hours and you're already-? She made one last jab.

"Oh my God you guys are ridiculous!"

Silence.

"Seriously. This is crazy."

More silence.

"Both of you?? What if someone comes out here?"

Rachel scoffed and looked at them incredulously, as if one final glare would change everything and they'd give up. The hair was standing up on her arms and the back of her neck. She was pulsing between her legs and her head was spinning. She couldn't believe what she was about to say.

"Oh my God! Okay. Jeez, you guys are like children."

Rob and Jeff both let out a congratulatory breath and fist-bumped. So immature, Rachel thought. But she let a grin leak out.

Rob smiled back at her as he surged with excitement.

"About time you came to your senses!" He winked at Jeff before looking back towards the house and shaking his head happily. "Thank God for our boy Kevin. Remind me to buy that kid a beer for hooking it up with some second-hand dome!"

Rachel had been in a bit of an excited daze but she flinched as she heard Kevin's name and watched Rob and Jeff laugh at the joke. Rob probably didn't mean anything by it, but his crude insinuation that Kevin had served as some sort of twisted matchmaker who had made it possible for her to find her way onto her knees with some other boys made her stomach twist. Guilt flooded her senses as she thought about what exactly she was doing. She knew Kevin had feelings for her and even though their prom arrangement had been entirely platonic, it was pretty messed up that she was going to hook up with someone else the same night.

She thought back to the car ride from the dance when she had considered flashing him but thought against it because she'd figured it would be cruel to tease him. She scoffed to herself. So that was out of bounds but now she was going to suck off his two friends while he slept inside? You're such an asshole, Rachel, she thought. Her guilt gave her strength and she mounted one final defense.

"Hold up, forget it. This is crazy. You're right, I came here with Kev. You guys are his friends and you're actually out here trying to get me to-? Riiight. No way."

She pushed Rob's hand away and jumped to her feet, once again causing her tits to bounce, this time very visibly. She felt power and control rushing back to her as her arousal turned to incredulous anger. These fucking guys, she thought. I love how they just expected me to do them both.

However, as Rachel turned, the twisted fabric of her shorts brushed roughly against her pussy. It sent another shockwave through her body and she remembered how hot the entire episode had gotten her. She stopped momentarily and swallowed hard to contain the feeling.

Her hesitation was the opening Rob needed to regain control. He knew Rachel enjoyed giving head and even if she didn't want to do it now (or to them specifically), he knew somewhere inside her she liked the idea. He chuckled and stepped toward her.

"Nice try, Rach."

As he spoke, he reached out and put both hands around her waist and pulled her back to his body. His chest pushed into her back and he wrapped his head around her neck to speak into her ear. He kept his hands outside her shirt but brought them both up slowly to rest just at the base of her breasts, cupping them ever so slightly. He whispered pleadingly into her ear.

"C'mon sweetie. Haven't seen you in ages and I miss you. When's the next time we'll see each other? C'mon it's just a little fun between friends. You know you'll like it just a tiny bit, too. And you're soooooo good at it. The best."

With his final word, Rob moved one hand up and deeply squeezed her breast. It felt incredible. Not huge, but too big to fully fit in one hand. Impossibly soft, but firm at the same time. And her nipple was completely hard against his palm, even through the fabric of her shirt. He gently pinched it with his thumb and forefinger.

It felt incredible for Rachel, too. She closed her eyes and let out an involuntary sigh. She felt his other hand slide up her front. Her shoulders sank as she collapsed into him while he eagerly explored her chest.

Rachel understood that she was letting him totally go to town her on her boobs, but she'd have been lying if she'd said she wanted him to stop. Her arousal had switched immediately back to its previous level and it was climbing rapidly. She bit her lip and tried to repeat the word "No" in her head. But the battle was practically over. She had already agreed once and she was now allowing Rob to maul all over her body. She trembled as she heard Rob whisper into her ear again.

"You're game, right baby?" He slid one hand up under her shirt and he was now truly groping her directly on the skin. The sensation rocked them both.

Rachel exhaled deeply. Rob's hand up her shirt felt great and she felt her eyes flutter as he caressed her. She was barely audible when she started to mutter under her breath.

"Oh my God. I can't believe I'm going to-."

She cleared her throat and raised her voice a bit and shook her head with a defeated smile.

"Yeah, I'm game. You win. You both win."

Rob exhaled roughly and pulled his hands out of her shirt. He took her by the hand and turned her to face him. Fucking jackpot, he thought. Damn, she looked hot.

Rachel looked into Rob's eyes and took a few excited breaths. Her mind was still racing and she bit her lip. It was clear what was about to happen, so without being asked, she slowly sank down to her knees in front of him. Her eyes widened as she watched him pull off his shirt. It seemed unnecessary but she was glad he did it. Rob had a nice six-pack and it was one of her favorite things about his body. When they'd dated, she'd always made it a point to kiss or rub all over his abs on her way downtown. She rocked back on to her ankles and involuntarily removed a hair tie from her wrist and began to pull her hair back. She smirked at herself. Such an automatic habit.

Rob tucked his thumbs inside the waistband of his shorts and slid them off his hips and let them fall to his ankles. Rachel remained still and waited for his boxer briefs to follow suit. After a moment, she noticed Rob hadn't moved. She looked up at him and realized he was looking at her with his hands on his hips. He wanted her to do it.

She swallowed hard and rose up off her ankles. Her fingers were trembling as she reached for his waistband. Rob shivered as Rachel's cool nails made contact with his skin. She smiled to herself and proceeded to pull the final piece of clothing off his body.

Rachel pulled the material down slowly and stared hard as Rob's dick came slowly into view. After a second or two, it popped free and swayed gently inches from her lips. He was about halfway-hard after his quick groping session and things were progressing quickly in that area. He had a nice penis, about average size, maybe a bit thicker. It was shaped well and she had always enjoyed going down on him. She tingled at the memory as she slid his briefs down past his thighs and finally over his knees. As his underwear finally reached the ground she glanced back up and moved her face directly into position.

She flinched as she heard Jeff exhale deeply from a few feet away; she had forgotten he was even there. She felt a little weird knowing he would be watching, but truthfully it excited her. Rachel had been in a few situations where she'd been watched while performing sexually and it always made her surge. But in this case, it wasn't so much that he'd be witnessing, it was that he'd be next in line.

But there wasn't much she could do about that now. She'd made her bed and now she'd have to lie in it (or kneel in it, as the case may be). And she was no rookie. She had bobbed her pretty face over more than her share of dicks and she knew what she was doing. She exhaled and allowed a grin to slip across her lips.

"You guys really are a mess, you know that? This stays between us, okay?"

The boys both nodded and replied in union with excited smiles. "Of course."

Rachel smirked one last time as her inner-voice chastised her again. Well done, Rachel. Glad to see things stay the same.

And with that she looked up at Rob and exhaled deeply. She opened her mouth and leaned forward.

A tremor of excitement and mixed emotion sizzled through Rachel's senses as the head of Rob's dick passed between her lips. You're actually fucking doing this, she thought in disbelief.

Up until the very instant that she took him in her mouth, it could've been said that nothing really had happened. There had been flirting and joking. She'd shown the boys her boobs in a silly, fun moment and she'd let Rob get a little touchy-feely as well. She had even verbally agreed to give each guy a blowjob. But nothing had actually gone forward. Even up until five seconds prior she could've stopped it. Sure it would have been awkward with Rob standing over her with just his shorts and underwear resting on his ankles. But even then she could've called the whole thing off.

But now it was real. She was actually giving some boy a blowjob just hours after setting foot on the dance floor at the Taylor Reed Senior Prom.

She allowed Rob's now partially wetted penis to slip back out of her mouth. He was almost fully hard and progressing steadily in that area. She reached out and wrapped her small hand around it and held it so it pointed straight up. She then generously ran her tongue along the underside of his shaft from the base all the way up to the tip of his dick. She repeated this move a few more times as he hardened fully. As her tongue reached the tip the final time she released her hand and allowed his dick to slide fully back into her mouth. She took him all the way in and brought her nose to his neatly trimmed pubic area. She sucked her cheeks in hard and slowly dragged her mouth back out along the shaft, firmly flicking her tongue along the underside. She paused and listened. Right on cue, Rob let out a deep sigh.