Prom Ch. 01: Old Habits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't that Rachel wasn't physically attracted to Jeff; he was cute enough. But his attitude had always turned her off. He had pursued her several times over the years and had often been quite crude and blunt about what he wanted and what he thought she was good for. He could be pretty degrading, especially after she would shoot him down.

He'd tried to get her to suck his dick once after a football pep-rally and when she'd told him to take a hike, he'd rattled off half-a-dozen or so names of guys he knew (or had heard) she'd given head to, as if it would guilt her into accepting his advances. Rachel had cursed him out and told him he didn't know shit about what he was saying. But in reality his list had been more accurate than she'd let on. She just wouldn't give him the satisfaction.

Later on, Jeff had apologized to her saying he was drunk and felt like an idiot. Rachel forgave him and after that he hadn't bothered her again. It was soon after that he'd started dating Jessie. But even after that she had still felt his eyes on her often and it made her uncomfortable.

Now she was possibly mere minutes from finally submitting and giving him what he'd unsuccessfully chased after for years. She wasn't even sure why or how he had gotten lumped in with Rob to begin with. One minute she was playfully flirting with Rob and the next she had somehow agreed to give Jeff a blowjob. It had happened so fast. Even reminding him of his relationship status hadn't fazed him.

And Jessie! Rachel's stomach sank again. The poor girl. She knew Jessie loved Jeff and Rachel had always thought she was sweet. And now she was about to get cheated on as she slept peacefully after her senior prom. The couple had probably had a great, memorable evening that night. But now, before morning truly broke, her boyfriend was going to cheat and get his dick sucked right under her nose. She felt sick.

All of these stressful thoughts didn't distract Rachel from what she was doing though. She was a pleaser by nature and almost nothing made her hotter than making a guy squirm while she sucked him off. It made her surge with arousal as she could feel the pleasure transferring directly into her own system. And this current moment was no exception. Shaking slightly, she reached her left hand into the front of her shorts and touched herself. Another shock wave ripped through her body as she moaned. If she were alone she could certainly get herself off in just a few minutes.

Rob on the other hand didn't need a few minutes. This was one of the best blowjobs he'd ever gotten and he couldn't hold out forever. Rachel had been eagerly sucking and licking his dick for a while now and it was a miracle he was still going strong. But he made a fatal error when he opened his eyes and allowed himself to glance down at the beauty kneeling between his thighs.

Rachel's gorgeous face was flushed and enthusiastically bobbing up and down over his dick. She was taking him completely in and out of her mouth with every pump and her lips were swollen and pink. Her tits were shaking and bouncing to the rhythm of her neck and Rob couldn't believe it but her hand was in her shorts and she looked like she was touching herself.

It was too much.

Rob let out a low moan as he felt himself losing control. His legs tensed and he dug his fingers into the cushion of the chair. He meant to give Rachel a heads up but it had come too fast. His hips bucked as the first wave of orgasm hit him. He came hard just as Rachel was working her way down his shaft to take him in deep.

Rachel's eyes shot open as she felt Rob erupt in her mouth. He hadn't bothered to warn her and she had been so lost in her own pleasure that she hadn't picked up on his usual signs that he was getting close.

He came again and she skillfully swallowed it directly down her throat. Rob had caught her off guard but he wasn't exactly the first guy who had unloaded in her mouth without a courtesy warning. She was no rookie when it came to swallowing so she relaxed and composed herself.

Rob was anything but relaxed as he pumped into her mouth again. His whole body shook as Rachel continued to calmly absorb it all. Her expression was serious but relaxed and Rob marveled at how in control she was. His legs and hips were shaking furiously but she stayed in perfect position, even continuing to give an incredible, skillful blowjob while he filled her mouth.

Finally, his pace slowed and he shot off weakly one final time. Rachel sensed his completion and calmly gave his entire shaft a few last forceful sucks to make sure he was done. She released his dick and let it fall from her lips leaving a slight saliva trail. She rocked back onto her heels and gave Rob a devious close-mouthed smile. Her amazing breasts were heaving in and out with the pace of her breath and they glistened with the slightest sheen of perspiration. She swished her flushed cheeks around a few times and looked up to the sky before making two exaggerated swallows. When she was sure she had gotten it all, she playfully opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out at Rob. He grinned and gave her a breathless "thumbs up." She grinned back and exhaled deeply, brushing away a stand of hair that had become matted to her forehead.

She remained kneeling topless as Rob unsteadily got to his feet and reached for his shorts. He stepped back into them and pulled them up slowly allowing his penis to hang in front of Rachel's face for a moment longer. She playfully swatted at it as he quickly pulled his shorts up to protect himself. He leaned over and put a hand on her head and gave her a quick kiss on the forehead.

"Thanks, babe. You're still the best." He smiled as he reached down with his other hand and playfully grabbed her breast and gave it a little shake.

Rachel laughed through her protest and slapped his hand away with a grin. "Get out of here!"

She felt strangely satisfied. Rob had always been a sweetheart and hooking up with him really did turn her on. And in this case, getting him off so forcefully also made her feel sexy and powerful. She smiled to herself and sighed deeply.

But her happy feelings were interrupted as she heard the sound of hands slapping. She turned to the side just in time to see Rob walking back over to Jeff and exchanging a low-five.

"Tag. I guess I'm in, bro."

NEXT: Chapter 2: Descent