Prom? Ch. 03

Story Info
Anna, Natalie and Mike go to a bar. The tension rises.
5.3k words
4.68
43.1k
56

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
New_Girl_
New_Girl_
166 Followers

I hope everyone enjoys this part! Chapter 4 is already in the works. Of course, read Chapters 1 and 2 before reading this one. If you enjoy the story, feel free to leave a comment and give a rating. Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat on Natalie's bed, legs crossed, and worked on adjusting the ankle straps of my wedged heels. Natalie had decided that a good way for me to practice being a girl was to go bars with Mike and her. I reluctantly agreed, and we had gone back to Natalie's to have an outfit change.

I was now wearing a white sleeveless top with a pastel pink pleated miniskirt. My legs were still bare, but instead of flats, I was now wearing 3" wedges, so I can "practice walking in heels," as Natalie said. I still had the pearls on, and Natalie had provided me with a fancy looking ring, along with a pair of clip-on stud earrings. My makeup stayed the same for the most part, except for a lipstick color change from red to pink. My toenails and fingernails were now painted pink as well.

"Come zip me up," Natalie said, her voice dripping with sexuality. Natalie had opted to go for a more "sexy" look to counter the "cute and classy" vibe I was giving off. She was wearing a short sleeved tight little black dress, that perfectly showed off every curve on her short frame, with four inch black heels. I rested my hand on her ass and moved the zipper up her back. I placed my chin on her shoulder, and she turned her head so she was facing me. She brought me in for a deep kiss, her tongue teasing my teeth, begging for entrance. My mouth opened and I lightly nibbled on her bottom lip, squeezing her ass with my hand and running my free hand through her hair. My hand moved down from her ass to her crotch, and I could briefly feel the warmth radiating from between her legs before she moved my hand away.

"Stop it, you'll get me all horny," she said, her cheeks turning a perfect shade of pink. We both looked in the mirror for a second, my chin still resting on her shoulder. We looked like two girlfriends, ready for a hot night out. Natalie reached under my skirt and pinched my cock in my panties.

"Maybe later we can talk about this a little more," she said, winking at me. My cock ached for her touch, but I knew that now was not the time to have sexual thoughts about my hot redheaded friend. I stuck back to my usual: politics, baseball, anything to stop the stirring in my panties.

I heard my phone chime and I reached into my purse to get it. Mike's name appeared on the caller ID screen.

"What's up?"

"Jeez Andy, when it's just you and me you can use your normal voice."

"Sorry, force of habit," I said, embarrassed at the comfort I had in my own femininity. "Are you on your way over here?"

"I'm already here. Just sitting out front waiting for you two. Are you sure this is going to work? How does Natalie know this guy?"

"I don't really know. I think they're friends or something? Who knows," I said, honestly not sure what to tell Mike. I promised him that Natalie and I would be downstairs in five minutes, and hung up the phone.

"Was that Mike?" Natalie called from her seat in front of the mirror. She was putting the finishing touches on her makeup, meticulously drawing with an eyeliner pencil.

"Yep. He was wondering how we were getting into this bar."

"Did you tell him I used to fuck the bouncer who's working tonight?"

"Well, not exactly..."

"Eh, I probably told him already. I've told you both about the Berkeley guy."

I went through my brain, thinking about the guys Natalie has told Mike and me about, briefly remembering her mentioning a sophomore from Berkeley she had fucked once or twice. I remember not asking questions when she told us about this one.

"Your purse for this evening, madam," she said, handing me a white clutch purse. I put my phone and my wallet in, knowing that there was no chance my fake ID could hold up to my disguise as Anna. Natalie and I made our way downstairs to Mike's car, me taking one step at a time as I struggled to adjust to walking in my wedges. My stumbling down Natalie's stone driveway must have gotten the attention of Mike in his car, since he ran out and offered to lend me a hand, which I thankfully grasped to, my fingers intertwining with his.

"Oh wow, what a sweetheart!" Natalie said, shooting us kissy faces with her lips. Mike and I looked at each other and broke out into giggles.

"Oh, what, are you jealous or something Natalie?" I asked, giving her a little wink. Her lashes blinked in response as Mike opened up the car door for me.

***

The car ride to Berkeley felt even shorter than usual. Unlike the earlier drive to the mall, this time I was feeling confident. While it still felt odd to be wearing girl's clothes and makeup, I was starting to settle into my role as Anna quite nicely. I felt sexy, cute, and fierce all at once. I guess Natalie was feeling that way too, since the minute that Mike parked the car, she got out and practically ran up to the bouncer, giving him a big kiss. I guess she really did fuck him, because he let us all in, not once asking us about ID's.

The Seagull was a recently converted portion of a warehouse, with high ceilings in a loft style. The school year had ended at Berkeley, so most of the undergraduates had already gone home; however, numerous graduate and undergraduate students had stayed in town to enroll in summer classes, and they made up the majority of the bar's population that night. The typical mix of frat boys and sorority girls also included a few older looking grad students, along with a few people who looked like faculty.

The three of us had gone to bars together before, but I immediately realized that this outing would be different from the others. The minute Natalie and I walked into the bar, almost all eyes in the bar turned to us. I could feel the stares piercing through me, every man mentally undressing me and every woman getting jealous of me. Natalie was owning it, meeting people's stares and causing many pairs of eyes to avert her gaze. I was a little more nervous at first, but eventually I started to play along as well, blowing kisses and winking at some of the guys. Natalie and Matt found a table in a dimly lit corner of the first floor, and I volunteered to go to the bar to get drinks.

There were about three or four guys waiting at the bar, so I felt no trouble in going right to the front and leaning on the bar, sticking my ass out just a bit. I tried to keep an air of sexiness around me, making sure my long legs were on display. I caught the eye of a guy a few barstools down from where I was standing, and I saw him motion to the bartender and whisper something in his ear. The bartender came by and set a pink drink in front of me.

"A cosmopolitan, compliments of the gentlemen over there," the bartender said, motioning to the guy sitting on the stool. He shot me a nod. "What would you like hon?"

"Two dirty martinis and a pale ale, please," I said, batting my eyelashes. The bartender went to work making the drinks as I sat down on one of the barstools, tucking my skirt beneath me. I sipped on my cosmo a little bit, and before long the guy on the barstool had moved to the barstool next to me.

"I take it you like the cosmo?" he asked, smiling at me. He looked like a grad student, with short, straight brown hair, and a thick brown beard. His muscular forearms were peeking out from the rolled-up sleeves of his button down shirt. "I'm Joe. What's your name, babe?"

"Anna. And yes, I certainly like it," I answered in a breathy voice, batting my eyelashes at him.

"Well, I certainly haven't seen you around campus before. I definitely would've remembered a pretty face like yours. Tell me your story, Miss Anna."

"I'm...not from around here," I answered. "Just visiting. I'm here with my boyfriend, actually." I motioned to the table where Mike and Natalie were sitting.

"Boyfriend! Oh my. Should've known you'd be taken," he said, cracking a grin.

"Yeah, sorry to burst your bubble. I would've told you before you got me the cosmo that you have no chance of getting up my skirt tonight."

"Up your skirt! You seem to be skipping ahead a bit, aren't you Anna?" he said, winking. I blushed in response. "Well, you can't blame a guy for trying, can you?"

"You certainly can't," I said, winking and taking a sip from the cosmo.

"Well, you enjoy the rest of your night now," he said, taking my hand and giving it a kiss. He finished his drink before placing it on the bar and going off to another area. I sat on my stool, dumbfounded at the interaction I had just engaged in, as the three drinks I had ordered beforehand were set down in front of me. The bartender only charged me for the beer, and I downed my cosmo before bringing the three drinks back to the table where Natalie and Mike had been sitting.

"What took you so long?" Natalie asked, a cheeky grin on her face. Mike was sitting next to her, arms crossed, mouth agape as if he couldn't believe what he had just seen.

"Oh, nothing. Just got held up," I said, setting the drinks down. Natalie took a sip of her martini.

"So, him. What's his story?"

"Oh, him?" I asked, nonchalantly pointing at the guy who had just hit on me. "I'm pretty sure he's a grad student. His name's Joe. Bought me a drink."

"Damn girl, he's a hottie? Why'd he back off?"

"I told him I have a boyfriend. In fact, I told him that Mike's my boyfriend," I said. Mike choked on a mouthful of beer, almost spitting it out all over the place.

"You did WHAT?!" Mike whisper-yelled at me. Natalie and I immediately broke into cackles, and we clinked our martini glasses together.

"Better get comfortable with it, hot shot. I've got to be your prom date in a week, so you better be ready to get your hands on me," I said, winking. Mike rolled his eyes, as anticipated.

"Oh don't get all pissed Mike. You're going to have the hottest date at prom," Natalie said, taking a big gulp of her drink.

"Oh yeah, you haven't even seen me in my dress yet! You're gonna love it," I said.

"Okay, fine. I'm still really appreciative you're doing this for me," he admitted. I held his hand over the table.

"You're damn right you're appreciative. You see these legs? These things don't come easy," I say, sticking out one of my long, shapely legs, almost flashing him for the second time in 12 hours.

"Jeez Anna! Put that away," Mike said. Natalie and I laughed, finishing our drinks in unison.

"Alright bitch, you get the next round. I gotta go pee," Natalie said, getting up from her seat.

"Cut me off after this next one. I gotta drive," Mike said. I nodded and got up, making my way back to the bar. I ordered from the bartender again and waited, leaning much more conservatively against the bar this time. I stood there for awhile before I noticed what felt like breathing on the back of my neck.

"Heeeyyyy...seeexxxxyyy," a male voice slurred in my ear. I immediately turned around and moved away from the guy, who seemed to almost stumble into the bar, barely bracing himself on a stool in time.

"What the hell is your problem?" I half-yelled at him. This guy wasn't like the grad student who had hit on me before: he was wearing a pair of pretty short khaki shorts, exposing his hairy legs. He was wearing a blue button down shirt, top 3 buttons undone. This was not the grad student who had hit on me before: this was an undergrad frat boy trying to get some tail.

"Hey sexy, want me to buy you a shot?" he said, somewhat regaining the ability to speak correctly. He approached me a little bit, cornering me against the bar. I knew it was a crowded bar and he wasn't really going to do anything to me, but I still felt uncomfortable knowing how vulnerable I was.

"I'd rather not, please," I begged, cowering a bit into the corner.

"C'mon! Just one," he said, his voice getting a bit sharper.

"She said no, buddy," a booming voice coming from behind the frat boy said. The frat boy turned around, almost losing his balance in the process, and came face to face with Mike. Mike was tall and wide: he was a football lineman after all. The frat boy certainly was a few inches shorter than Mike, but he was also a bit more trimmed, definitely had less body fat than Mike.

"And just...who...the fuck...are you?" the frat boy slurred, getting a bit closer to Mike's face.

"That's my boyfriend," I said, looking into Mike's eyes with a look of absolute appreciation. He shot me a wink in response.

"BOYFRIEND? That's your boyfriend? Unbelievable. This Paul Bunyan motherfucker is really what you're into? Whatever, you're probably a dumb slut anyway."

"Excuse you?" Mike bellowed, staring right through the frat boy's eyes.

"Yeah, you fucking heard me. This whore's probably gonna cheat on you in a couple of weeks. You know how sluts are. Can't just have one cock! Need them all!" the frat boy said.

I could see fire forming in Mike's eyes. Mike's hands balled up into fists, and I took the time to slip out of the corner and get behind Mike. Mike calmly rolled up his sleeves and exhaled slowly.

"Okay...listen. You better fuck off to whatever table your bros are at right now, or else something really, really bad is going to happen to you."

"Oh yeah? Mr. Tough Guy," the frat boy said, puffing out his chest, "I'm Mr. Tough Guy over here with my whore girlfriend who's going to suck some other guy's cock in a week! Fucking bitch. Nobody tells me to fuck off," he said emphatically, rearing back his right hand as if to give an open handed slap.

Everything seemed to happen so fast. The frat boy's arm swung forward, and Mike's hand caught the frat boy's wrist in mid air, Mike twisted the guy's wrist behind his back and slamming him into the bar. Plastic cups filled with drinks of all colors of the rainbow spilled all over the floor. The same bouncer that had let us in earlier came charging through the crowded bar, which by now was watching our commotion take place, and immediately ejected all of us.

***

The weed finally kicked in, and for the first time since we left the bar, we were mellow. The entire car ride home had been filled with excited screaming, adrenaline fueled fits of energy, and nonstop singing over the radio. Our collective heart rates were too high to calm down whatsoever after the events that had taken place at the bar, but we had calmed down by the time we reached Natalie's poolhouse and started ripping bong.

Natalie was just coming out of the bathroom as she saw everything happen, so of course her first reaction was to bullrush the bar and start screaming in literally everyone's faces: the frat boy, the bouncer, hell even Mike wasn't spared from a little fire. All the yelling eventually led to Natalie being ejected, which left the three of us on the curb, searching for where she parked. The good news was that I was safe; the bad news was that we probably wouldn't be able to go back to this bar for a little while.

"Damn, I can't believe he just went straight to calling me a whore," I said, receiving the bong from Natalie and taking a fat rip of milky white smoke.

"Yep, welcome to 'When a Girl Rejects a Guy 101.' Somehow calling her a whore seems to be the response for some of these guys," Natalie said. Mike just shrugged.

"I don't get how that correlates at all. So because she won't have sex with you, she's a whore?" Mike asked, reaching over to the table to grab a lighter.

"Man, that makes no sense!" I exclaimed, raising my arms. For some reason I was way more self conscious of my armpits, and I immediately put my arms down. It was probably because I had just shaved them this morning and I was wearing a sleeveless top.

"Well, I'm just about ready to change out of this dress," Natalie said, getting up. She walked past Mike and me and stopped right before going out the door.

"Just be sure to stop by my room before you go. I...uh...want that skirt back," she said, winking at me. I smiled, concluding that Natalie and I might be about to do the thing we wanted to do earlier. She left the poolhouse and let the door close behind her.

Now it was just Mike and me in the poolhouse. We were both on the couch, him sitting up straight while I was sitting with my legs on the table. I got up from the couch and found the remote, turning on the TV and kicking off my wedges in the process. I hopped onto the couch, next to Mike but not too close, and tucked my legs under me, making sure my panties weren't showing from under my skirt. We sat there for awhile in silence, with some ambient noise being generated by the low volume of the TV and the sound of the pool filter running. Occasionally we'd pass the bong back and forth, but even then the only new sound would be the flick of a lighter, and the burning of marijuana.

"Listen, Mike," I said, finally breaking the silence, getting up and sitting on the coffee table so I was facing him. "I really appreciate what yo-"

"Don't mention it, man. It's no big deal."

"No, really! That was really sweet of you. I certainly couldn't have handled that on my own," I said.

"Hey, it's the least I can do. You're already doing so much for me. You're wearing a skirt right now! The least I could do is, like, help you not get your face beaten in," he said, smiling.

I thought back to earlier, how I was so quick to name Mike as my boyfriend to the graduate student. I thought about the frat boy's comparison of Mike to Paul Bunyan. As a couple, we actually were kind of cute in that way. He's the big, strong lumberjack of a man and I'm "his" dainty, feminine lady.

"That shit about the cheating must've been hard, eh?" I asked, breaking my own train of thought before it went too far.

"Yeah man. You know I didn't want to hurt him or anything. It's just..." Mike said, his voice trailing off. He exhaled powerfully.

"I know. It's okay. I know you wouldn't hurt anyone," I said, knowing of his tendencies to be a gentle giant.

"Thanks," he said, smiling at me. He opened his arms for a hug, and I went in, melting into his body. We stayed like that for a bit, me enveloped in his muscular arms, until we finally decided to break it. He stood up from the couch, and I stood with him.

"Well, I guess it's time for me to go," he said, retrieving his keys from his pocket. His car was still in Natalie's driveway from earlier.

"Yeah, I should probably get the clothes back to Natalie. And I should probably wash this makeup off too," I said, chuckling a little. Mike smiled and we walked over to the poolhouse door. He held it open for me as I walked through and started to make my way back to the main house, my wedges in my left hand as I skipped across the stone flooring in bare feet.

"See you tomorrow, Anna," he called after me.

"Wait!" I shouted, dropping my wedges and running back to where he was. I ran right up to him and, without warning, planted a kiss on his cheek, making sure to leave a lipstick mark.

"Thank you, Paul Bunyan," I said, winking. We both broke into fits of laughter, and I waved him goodbye as I walked back to where my wedges had fallen.

***

I was halfway through unbuttoning the buttons of my blouse as I walked into Natalie's bedroom and saw her kicking off her heels. She looked up at me and smiled, getting up from where she sat on her bed.

"Come. Unzip me," she purred, turning around and lifting her hair up so I could find the zipper of her dress. I put one hand on the zipper and the other on her ass, slowly zipping down the length of her back. I let the dress fall to her ankles before pulling her in towards me and planting a deep kiss on the nape of her neck.

"Ohhhhh fuck...Anna..." Natalie moaned, her hands reaching behind her to both grab hold of my head and reach underneath my skirt. She started teasing my cock over my panties, causing my previously tucked cock to come alive. I momentarily broke away from her to take off my skirt and my top, but in an instant we were right back at it, this time facing each other.

New_Girl_
New_Girl_
166 Followers
12