Prom? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
New_Girl_
New_Girl_
166 Followers

I led her onto the bed and planted a deep kiss on the lips, unhooking her bra with my right hand. The bra slipped right down her arms and her c cup breasts spilled out, hanging in front of me. She pulled me into her and gave me a kiss on the neck, pressing her breasts against my bra-covered chest. I felt her hard nipples poke the outside of the bra.

"Do you want to fuck me, Anna?" she asked, bringing her hand back down to my cock. It ached in my panties, and I could tell that she sensed it. Natalie pulled my panties to the side and freed my cock, standing at full attention, head glistening with precum. She placed her palm over the head and I moaned in response.

"Oh fuck...fuck yes Natalie...oh my fuck," I said as her hand started to move up and down my cock.

"Well...if you want to fuck me...you have to earn it first," she said, winking at me. She moved back on the bed so she was laying down on her back. She spread her legs, and I could see that her black thong was damp at the crotch. I moved up the bed and positioned myself so I was between her legs, my crotch dangerously close to hers, so close that I could feel the heat radiating from her.

"If you insist," I said, coyly. I went to kiss her lips but faked out, moving instead to kiss one of her pink nipples, letting my tongue flicker over it very briefly as I heard a soft moan escape Natalie's mouth. I moved to the other nipple, taking it in my mouth again and letting my tongue softly caress her erect nub.

I slowly moved down from her breasts, kissing in a diagonal pattern down her stomach and navel until my face was almost right where her crotch was. I propped her legs up onto my shoulders and looked at her face. Her cheeks were a bright red, and she was biting her lip, almost as if she was concentrating on something really hard. I moved my mouth to one of her thighs, slowly kissing up the inside, getting closer and closer to her crotch with each kiss. Just before I reached her crotch I went to the other thigh, starting far away again. Midway through kissing that thigh I felt Natalie's hands come down and start tugging at the thong.

"Holy fuck Anna, eat me out now. I'm so fucking wet, I can't take it anymore!" Natalie screamed, giving me the green light. I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of her panties and slowly pulled them down her legs, stopping when they were around her ankles. She kicked them off and returned her legs to their position on my shoulders. Her entire crotch was now in my full view, in all of its wonderful glory. She had a perfectly shaved landing strip right above her pussy.

I looked into her eyes one last time, and she gave me a little nod. I dove right in, making my first move, a slow, deep lick from the bottom of her slit to her clit. I stopped at her clit, moving my tongue in and out of my mouth, pushing it with various amounts of pressure. I felt goosebumps form on Natalie's thighs as I started to switch to broader strokes, this time letting my tongue move more on her clit, making sure I was hitting all the right places. The way her body was reacting let me know I was doing it right.

"Oh fuck...you're good at this Anna," Natalie said between moans. "You're like...really...good...oh my god..."

I brought her closer and closer with each pass of my tongue. Natalie's breathing had started to become uneven, and her hips were starting to buck in tune to my tongue.

"Oh my god...Anna...fuck...I'm so close!" she cried, and I felt her legs start to rattle on my shoulders. One last good lick of my tongue across her clit and I sent her over the edge, causing her hips to buck upward once more. I felt her entire body shake under me, and her eyes rolled back as her moans turned into screams of passion. After a few seconds her shaking started to slow down, and her hips came back down. Her screaming turned into moaning, and then mumbling, and her entire body relaxed. Almost as soon as she had settled in, however, her eyes opened wide and a wicked smile came across her face.

"Okay. My turn," she said, grabbing me by the waist and throwing me onto the bed, swapping our positions from before. Natalie's body was now between my legs, her lips a few inches from mine. My hands were exploring the curves of her waist and hips as she kissed me deeply, a passionate and fiery connection.

Her hands started to run down my body, briefly stopping at my nipples before moving down my smooth stomach and finally settling at my hairless crotch. Natalie's hand wrapped around the head of my swollen cock, which was still poking out from the side of my panties, and squeezed gently until a bead of precum came out from the tip. Natalie's hand went down to the base of my cock, and very slowly Natalie lowered her lips to the bulging head, briefly kissing the tip before opening her lips and accepting my cock inside. She started slowly, flickering her tongue across the head of my cock and causing a shiver of pleasure to overcome me. Her mouth slowly started to go lower, first taking a bit more of my shaft, and then almost half of it, before eventually her lips had met her hand at the base of my cock. I moaned in ecstasy, as goosebumps formed on my stomach and thighs.

"Natalie...mmmm," I moaned as she moved her lips from my base back to the head, before removing my cock from her mouth, leaving a trail of spit from her lips to my cock.

"Lie still, Anna," she said, climbing on top of me, "I'm going to fuck you."

I could barely process what she was saying before she was firmly mounted on me, her legs on either side of my hips. Her calves and ankles were pressing against my outer thighs, and her hands were planted on my smooth chest. She leaned down and gave me another kiss, this one more gentle and tender. I could taste a bit of my precum on her lips, but I didn't mind at all. Her hands went down to my hips, and she rocked herself back a little bit. I watched as she lowered herself onto my cock, biting her lip as my cock disappeared under the bright-red patch of pubic hair.

The goosebumps on my body subsided as I met the warmth of Natalie's pussy. She clenched around my hard cock, and the warmth and the wetness enveloped my entire cock. She stayed like that for a minute, letting herself sink into my cock, taking my entire length into her warm, wet hole. Her hands went down to my armpits as she started to rock herself on my shaft, moving her hips back and forth just slowly enough that I could enjoy the waves of pleasure radiating throughout my body. She leaned down so her head was almost next to mine, and she started moving her body up and down in addition to rocking her hips, causing both me and her to moan in response.

"Oh fuck...Anna...you're gonna make me cum again," she got out between moans. I could feel her body starting to shake as she lowered herself onto my cock at a quicker pace.

"Natalie...I'm...so...close," I said as I felt my cock start to stiffen. Natalie pumped on me one or two more times before I felt her pussy clench around my cock tighter than it ever had. Her whole body started to shake and she cried out, her pussy going from tight to loose to tight again, squeezing around my cock. Soon enough I was crying out as well, and my cock twitched as I felt all of the heat in my body go directly to my crotch. I felt all the muscles in my legs flex as I came, and Natalie hopped off of my cock, barely avoiding me cumming inside of her. My cock shot cum up into the air, with most of it landing on either Natalie's tits or my stomach. I felt a stray bead land as far up as my chin. My cock stopped twitching as the last drop of cum came out from the tip, dripping down the length of my cock. I exhaled and my body started to cool down, and I slowly started to get control of my legs back.

"Well...wasn't...that...fun?" Natalie asked, laying on her side next to me. Her breathing still hadn't returned to normal, and she seemed out of breath from how hard she had fucked herself on my cock. We laid there together for awhile, long enough that my cum dried, enjoying our post orgasm bliss. I looked down at our bodies, both hairless and naked. Like two feminine lesbians, only one had a cock.

"Alright. We should probably get cleaned up. C'mon. Shower," Natalie said, getting up from her place on the bed. She took my hand and pulled me up. She pulled me in for one last kiss, a more mellow one than before. When we broke, I got up from the bed, and she led me by the hand to the shower.

New_Girl_
New_Girl_
166 Followers
12