Prom Ch. 08: That Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Greg!" She was laughing now with a hint of pleading in her tone. "C'mon. You're crazy! I'm not giving you a blow-. I need my bag and my paper. Seriously!"

Greg simply stared back at her and gave her a bright grin. "Rach, it'll be fine. Real quick." He winked at her and started to push the door open further.

Rachel stared at him before closing her eyes and sighing as she re-opened them. She'd been in these moments before. The strange handful of seconds where she'd cross over from being in full control of the situation to realizing that she was about to go through with whatever inconceivably casual request a guy made of her. Teenage boys asking for blowjobs were far from poetic wordsmiths or expert salesmen. Some were slicker than others, but it was rare that they actually spun some wild, airtight pitch that swept her off her feet. When she gave in, it had more to do with her than them.

With an unexpected shiver of excitement, she found herself walking slowly back towards the bathroom, playful resignation stretched across her face. She stopped directly in front of him and looked up at his face with a wide, aggravated smile.

"Oh. My. God. You are so going to make me late!"

She shook her head and exhaled as she turned towards the door he was holding open. She felt his other hand gently guide her by the small of her back, and with a tremor of guilty arousal, she entered the boys' bathroom.

***

Rebecca popped her full lips with satisfaction as she straightened out the freshly-printed stack of papers in her hands. The pages were still warm from the machine and the sharp blank ink looked neat and crisp. As Rebecca slipped them into a folder and tucked them into her bag, she grinned again with a smug sense of accomplishment. She'd done it with time to spare!

As Rachel had correctly surmised just a few minutes earlier by the lockers, Rebecca had in fact not quite finished her paper due in English class. She'd drank a bit much at a party on Saturday night with Rachel and her good intentions to complete her assignment on Sunday has faded away in the midst of a lazy hangover. Her stomach groaned with discomfort at the reminder of her drinking but she smiled as the memory of the party flickered in her brain. She might've drank too much, but at least she hadn't ended up with the "Tiara."

She could still hear Rachel's giggly, muffled voice through the door of an upstairs bathroom in the house they'd been in. It had been at the end of the night and the friend that had driven the girls to the party was ready to leave. Of course, not minutes prior, Rachel had disappeared with a cute boy who had been working on her for quite some time. Not wanting her friend to get left behind, but also playfully curious in her drunken mood, Rebecca had discovered Rachel's whereabouts and spoken through the door in an effort to encourage her to "speed things along."

"Rach! Hey, sweetie, um, I know I'm talking to the queen here, but do you think you could suck it a little faster? Steph's in the car and she's about to leave you."

Muffled laughter answered back, followed by a giggly, squeaky response.

"Oh my God, just tell her to wait, like, three more minutes." Rachel's voice stopped as more muffled laughter continued. Finally, she spoke again.

"And I'm not sucking anything, you nosy whore. We're just, um, kissing, and now we're saying good bye."

Rebecca had snorted in response to Rachel's awkward, lying excuse. Oh she was kissing something all right.

"Uh huh. Whatever you say, dear. Just see if he can get his "good bye" out quickly."

When Rachel had finally emerged approximately three minutes later, she'd been quite the sight. Her sandy blonde hair was in a ruffled mess and her lips were pink and plump. Silly excitement danced across her eyes and her bra strap stuck out on her shoulder. Rebecca had looked her over with gleeful amusement, her eyes lingering especially on Rachel's hair. It sure looked like the now-satisfied boy behind her had taken a proactive role in the blowjob (a detail Rachel had eventually confessed in the car as she'd sheepishly rubbed her sore neck).

Rebecca giggled out loud and shook her head. Rachel was a nut. Finally moving on from her memories, she pushed her shoulder into a hallway door and walked confidently up an old, creaky staircase leading to her class.

As she reached the top of the stairs, she was about to push open the door to the second floor hallway when she paused. Her phone buzzed in her back pocket and she leaned away from the door to retrieve it. She smirked as she read a silly text message from one of her friends on the field hockey team.

Deciding to answer as she walked, Rebecca pushed open the stairwell door and stepped out into the hall. Her English class was at the far end of a winding hallway so she only ever came this way to go to that specific class since it was in an older part of the building. That or to use the one of the small bathrooms nearby.

As she started to turn a corner, her ears perked up as she thought she heard a familiar voice. Rachel's voice. She knew her friend would be heading to the same class so she smiled and looked up expectantly from her phone. But she stopped at what she saw and narrowed her eyes in confusion.

No one was there.

Rebecca blinked quizzically as she stared ahead at the set of bathroom doors. She could've sworn she heard her best friend's voice. With an involuntary smack of her lips, she approached the door to the girls' room and leaned her shoulder in. Hearing nothing, she called out curiously.

"Rach?"

Again greeted only by silence, Rebecca finally shrugged and turned back to the hall. She resumed her walk to her class and refocused on the text message she'd been sending. Whatever. She must've been hearing things...

***

Greg grinned widely as he and Rachel stepped into the small bathroom space. There was a sink and a urinal, and finally, a full stall towards the back. He continued to guide her by the small of her back towards the stall door. His pulse climbing, he pushed it open swiftly and stepped in front of the toilet, opening up a space for her to enter as well.

Rachel shook her head and followed him in, swallowing nervously as she watched him set her bag on the top of the toilet and close and the stall door. She looked up at him as he turned back towards her and gave her a big smile, his eyes excitedly running over her body. She bit her lip and felt another surge as she watched him reach down to adjust the bulge growing in his pants.

"You ready? Don't want you to have to rush through it."

Rachel rolled her eyes at Greg's joking tone and flicked her gaze around the stall. This wasn't her first rodeo, but she'd never been a big fan of boys' bathrooms. They were dirty and smelled funny and she was never entirely thrilled about kneeling on the floor. She knew boys were gross and they probably got pee everywhere or something. Why she ever agreed to give blowjobs in such unsanitary locations was something she never understood.

She was snapped from her thoughts as she felt Greg reach out and give her breast a generous squeeze. It wasn't shocking (seeing that she was about to let him put his penis in her mouth) but the force of his touch, as opposed to his more timid and playful work earlier by the lockers, made her gasp. She stood still and looked up into his eyes as she let him grope away.

Obviously happy to be feeling her up, but clearly only using the sensation to further-fuel the situation in his pants, Greg ended his quick session with a final cupping grab before pulling his hand away and bringing it to his belt buckle. He was certainly eager to get the party going.

Rachel bit her lip again and looked down at the blue tile below her feet. With a final exasperated head shake, she carefully lowered herself to her knees in front of him, smoothing out her skirt as he finished undoing his belt.

As soon as the belt was free, Rachel leaned forward and brought her fingers to the button on the front of his khakis. She slipped it through the hole and smoothly pulled down his zipper. Shifting her weight with a grimace, she spread the front of his open pants and slid them down his thighs to just above his knees. She looked back up at his white boxer briefs and licked her lips involuntarily. She brought her fingers to his waistband and gave another firm tug downward.

Rachel breathed in and stifled a grin as Greg's dick popped free in front of her. He wasn't very hard but that looked to be changing. She pulled his underwear down to rest by his pants and again rose up tall onto her knees. The blue tile was uncomfortable and she hoped her knees didn't have any obvious red marks when she was finished and would have to go to class.

The thought of class made her remember suddenly that time was of the essence, so with a final breath and a teasingly annoyed smile, she made her move. She reached her hand out and took his still-soft penis in her hand and began to give it a few gentle tugs.

"Quick, you say? You better be."

Greg smiled and smirked in retort. "Well, that's partially on you, isn't-?"

His words cut off with a gasp as Rachel's warm tongue extended towards him and made firm contact with the underside of his shaft. She ran it smoothly around his soft skin, even grazing the top of his sac as she licked. Feeling him begin to harden, she exhaled fully and slipped his dick completely into her mouth.

She sucked him in firmly and let her lips linger near the base, her nose making contact with his neatly shaved area. She ran her tongue along his dick and slid her lips back down until she felt the tip of between them. She flicked her tongue teasingly into his opening before bringing her face back towards him and sucking him in deeply again. She felt him beginning to swell rapidly in her mouth and she began to slowly build up her pace and intensity. After a few more rounds of playful warmup, she began bobbing her head methodically in front him as his dick glistened between her lips.

Greg sighed and exhaled harshly as he did what he could to keep from groaning too loudly. It wasn't likely that any noise would be detected outside but he certainly didn't want any interference or interruption given the soothing pleasure he was feeling. God, she was so good!

This certainly wasn't Greg's first time getting head, but he had heard about Rachel's "talents" and had been hoping to get a little taste for a while now. She was a cool girl and super-hot and ever since he had seen her pull her shirt up at that party, he had known he needed to make this happen. One of his basketball teammates had gotten with her back in the early fall and he'd told the team that she sucked dick like a vacuum. It had been a painfully enticing description and Greg was now fully understanding what he had meant.

Rachel's cheeks were pulled in tight and she was slipping his dick in and between her lips with smooth, firm suction. It was so effortless and steady. Greg knew he wouldn't last a whole long time with how long he'd wanted it from her and how hot it was that she'd actually agreed to blow him in between classes.

Hard as a rock and coursing with sexual pleasure, he instinctively brought a hand down to the back of Rachel's head and began bobbing her into him a bit quicker. He sighed at the new sensation. She had such soft hair, too. He ran his fingers through it as he gently rocked his hips into her mouth. She was doing an amazing job on her own but using her face to push into improved the sensation and heightened his arousal. He felt a quick tremor ripple through his stomach. Shit, maybe she wouldn't be late, after all.

Rachel had begun to taste him a bit and had picked up her intensity when she'd felt his hand go to her head. She didn't really mind one way or another when a guy guided her. She found it slightly insulting because she knew she could do a better job without interference. But if it helped a guy get off, then who was she to say it was wrong?

She felt him intertwine his fingers through her hair and scrunch it all around as he pushed her face deeper onto his dick. An exciting surge hit her senses as she recalled the blowjob she'd given just a day or two prior at that party. Beyond the hilarity of Rebecca talking to her through the bathroom door while she'd had a dick in her mouth, the unexpected intensity of the guy she'd been sucking off had turned her on more than she had anticipated.

It had begun pretty normally, with some quick making out and groping. Rachel had quickly gotten things moving, and before long, she'd been eagerly bobbing her head into his lap as he sat, legs extended on top of the toilet seat. The guy had seemed content to let her service him without interference for a minute or so, but had then jumped in and joined the action with some serious passion.

Her hair had still been down and he'd dug his fingers all through it, guiding her face firmly up and down while she sucked away. While this might have normally been met with resistance and annoyance, in the moment, Rachel had been totally into it. She was drunk and horny and excited and completely lost in her work. His penis wasn't that big either so she had no problem sucking him in and out fully, letting her lips reach the base of his shaft with each fast and forceful motion. When he'd finally came, it had been powerful and violent, and she'd loved every second.

Rachel smiled at the memory as she continued to work Greg between her lips. He was beginning to pump her head a little faster now and she suddenly felt a sprinkle of irritation. Obviously, as evident by her experience at the party that weekend, she had little trouble letting a guy take charge. The only times she didn't like it were when the guy got excessively rough or if he just completely threw off her rhythm and made the whole thing difficult. Or, when he was messing up her hair and she needed it not to look that way. And right now, Greg was doing the third thing.

She didn't know the exact time but she knew she had to be in class likely within a few minutes so she didn't want to arrive with her hair all a mess. She had shown up to class late once or twice after doing what she was doing now and it had always made her paranoid that everyone knew. Even the teacher. That part especially creeped her out. So she didn't want to make things more obvious than they needed to be. She knew Greg was likely very close but she needed to stop him.

With a firm push into his thighs, she pulled her mouth off his penis and took a breath. She met his confused look with a glare of annoyance. A bit of saliva ran from her glistening lips and she wiped it away as she yelled at him playfully.

"Hey! My hair! You do remember that I need to be in class soon. Think you could avoid making me look like I just ran through a windstorm?" She stared up at him angrily but kept one hand gently stroking his dick to keep him going.

Greg flashed an embarrassed grin and spoke with short breath. "Sorry, baby. Just kinda got into it, I guess. You were getting me so-."

He cut off and immediately fell silent as both of them froze at a noise. The door was opening. The door to the bathroom.

Someone was coming in!

Rachel felt her heart in her throat as she and Greg both heard heavy footsteps approaching and crossing the small room. The stall doors went up to the ceiling but not all the way to floor. If someone bent over and looked underneath, there would be no hiding two sets of legs, one of which was kneeled over in a skirt. Rachel flinched and brought a hand to her mouth to stifle a gasp as they heard the knob on the locked stall door jiggle. She looked up at Greg with wild eyes and indicated.

Greg was frozen as well but he cleared his throat and found his voice. "Um, yeah, occupied." He tried to sound as calm as possible.

A voice replied back apologetically. "Oops! So sorry."

Rachel and Greg breathed in deeply and stared at each other. It sounded like an older voice. A teacher!

The pair stayed frozen in terror. If this mystery teacher really needed to use the toilet instead of just a urinal, they were screwed. He'd probably just wait, right? And they'd have to come out sometime. Shit! What would they do? The tense excitement was keeping Greg aroused and Rachel realized that she was still involuntarily stroking him. Somewhat firmly, too.

They heard the footsteps back away from the stall door and shuffle off in the other direction. They were too scared to even breathe when they finally heard the familiar sound of a zipper going down, followed in a few seconds by the splashing noise of a gentle stream of water. The guy was using the urinal. They both exhaled in relief. Rachel couldn't resist and she lowered her gaze down and peeked under the stall door at the man's feet. She saw old brown loafers and dress socks. She swallowed hard again. Definitely a teacher.

Rachel brought her face back up and turned towards Greg when her eyes went wide at his expression. He had reached his hand down towards her head and was guiding her back to his penis. She gave him a crazy look and mouthed "NO" incredulously.

Greg simply gave her a pleading nod and tapped his watch for emphasis. Shit, he was right. This mystery teacher was likely going to the bathroom right before class started. Rachel felt the firmness of Greg's hand increase, and for the first time, he showed the slightest look of annoyance, too. "C'mon," he mouthed and raised his eyebrows expectantly.

Rachel thought it was insane to do it with some teacher still in the same room. The whole scene was scary and weird and kind of gross. She didn't much care for the sounds of another man peeing and the fact that it was a teacher made it even creepier. Whoever he was, his penis was now out in the open, probably at eye-level for her and just a few feet away. It made her a little sick but also weirdly gave her another tingle.

There were a few teachers that the girls in school would joke about being hot and they had all giggled at times discussing which ones they'd blow or even have sex with. Rachel certainly got around but she'd never dream of actually doing something with a teacher. The whole idea was just a silly, exciting fantasy.

And now that she was kneeling on the same floor where a male teacher had his penis out in his hand, it was strangely erotic. It gave her a bit of a surge. Especially in light of the fact that she was there because she was blowing another boy who was desperately trying to get her to take his dick back into her mouth at that very moment. She tingled again and drew in a breath.

Without giving it another thought, Rachel relented and slipped Greg back through her lips, doing her best to continue the blowjob as quietly as possible. She began to bob her head quickly and she had to focus to keep herself from letting out any gentle whimpers as she normally did. Despite their quick break, she knew he was close and she figured he'd likely be coming soon. Would he do it while the teacher was still in there? Could he? And could he be quiet? It was all very exciting.

Rachel kept sucking as she heard the teacher finish his business and zip his zipper back up. Greg was again rocking his hips into her face and she could feel his dick beginning to pulse and twitch. They heard the sink turn on as the mystery man washed his hands. Using the sound as a shield, Greg let a pleasurable grown escape his lips and he nodded down towards Rachel with his teeth clenched. He was very close.

Rachel responded with her eyes. She was making gentle sucking noises as she bobbed, knowing that it was almost impossible to give a completely quiet blowjob. She was also getting a bit worked up in the excitement of it and hoped that she wasn't being noticeably loud. She inhaled deeply and slowed as they heard the water turn off and the crank of the paper towel dispenser begin to turn. She held Greg in her mouth with very little movement beyond her tongue swirling over him. She could taste him more and more and she knew that he needed to hold off until they were safely alone. There was no way that they wouldn't make noise when he came.