Prom Ch. 08: That Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, they heard a paper towel hit the trashcan and the footsteps begin to move back towards the exit. In her excitement, Rachel sucked Greg in deep and moaned ever so audibly. She felt his legs tense as he pushed her head hard back into his body. He was there. He was going to cum. Greg did his best to stay quiet but a strained sigh escaped his lips.

The footsteps stopped.

Greg shot his head towards the wall in the direction of the ceased movement and thought quickly. He let out another satisfied sigh, this time intentionally loud enough to be heard, and reached down quickly behind him to flush the toilet. The loud noise overtook the room and Greg clenched his hips in release.

He came forcefully into Rachel's mouth and kept one hand firmly on her head. He looked up to the ceiling with a pleasure-filled smile and rocked into her face as he repeatedly unloaded. He felt her firmly sucking on his dick as she stayed in control of the situation. He began to rotate his hips back and forth so that he came out of her mouth partially before rocking back in. It was a great orgasm and he shuddered with pleasure as he felt her sucking gently around his head as the last drops came out.

Rachel continued to suck on him tenderly as he finished coming. His shots had landed either back near her throat or onto her tongue and she exhaled through her nose as she focused on bringing the event to a smooth ending. The toilet flush had been a genius move as it had disguised his pleasurable sighs as the simple conclusions of some other business, and the loud noise of the water had blocked both of their audible reactions to his release.

Rachel had whimpered in excited pleasure as she felt him start to erupt between her lips. The idea that they were so close to getting caught, and that whoever was there had remained there while Greg came in her mouth, had turned her on. As the toilet flush died down and they heard the door open and shut with eventual silence, they knew they had dodged a wildly exciting bullet.

Back in the safety of solitude, Rachel allowed herself to moan gently as she concluded her work, taking him firmly in and out of her lips as his dick glistened with wetness. All in all, it had been pretty quick, but she felt a sudden slice of panic as she wondered if it had been quick enough. A minute or two had passed since the teacher had left and she was still kneeling while they finished up.

She finally let Greg slip from her lips and she looked up at him with a devious smile as she closed her mouth and swallowed with concentrated effort. He had cum quite a bit. She basked in his satisfied smile as she watched him reach down to pull his pants back up. She couldn't believe that just ten minutes prior, she'd been getting her books from her locker, planning on getting a quick, refreshing iced tea before class. A bold touch on her ass had been followed by an even bolder groping session on her chest. And now, she was kneeling in a bathroom stall, having just satisfied yet another random boy. She tingled with excitement. She guessed she had gotten that drink after all. The silly thought made her legs pulse with arousal.

Her arousal was interrupted by a mild, but shooting pain as she again became aware of the unforgiving tiles below her. She winced as her knees pushed up off of the hard floor and she grimaced as she felt the slight stickiness of their contact. She stood up slowly and smoothed her skirt again. She bit her lip as she glanced over her knees and did indeed see some red indentations from the tile pattern where she had been kneeling. She brushed at them futilely (as if it would help) before shaking her head and giving up.

Rachel carefully peeked through the space between the stall door and wall to make sure the coast was clear. Seeing that it was, she stepped out quickly and moved to the sink to check her reflection in the mirror. She frowned at her messy hair and did her best to smooth it out and make it presentable. Her cheeks were flushed and her lips were a bit red but besides that she looked fine. Other than her knees.

She gave Greg a little shrug and smile and indicated towards the door. He winked at her and nodded, knowing that it would be smart for him to check outside before they exited. He peered out the door and gave her a nod and she moved quickly past him, back into the hallway. She turned towards her classroom before looking back at him nervously.

This was always the awkward part. Should she say something? She'd just casually sucked his dick in school in the middle of the morning. And she'd done it because he'd approached her at her locker and (after a few fun gropes of her body) simply asked her to. Ding! The bell sound went off in her head. Add Greg to the list. She smirked and gave him a weak smile and a little wave.

"I'll, um, see ya I guess." Her stomach twisted. Real smooth, Rachel.

Greg winked at her and smiled back. "Oh for sure. You'll definitely see me again." He shot her a grin and gave her boobs one final deep stare before turning back towards the hallway to the stairs.

Rachel paused for a second and cursed herself while watching him leave. Great. Now he thinks I'll just-. Whatever. She turned and walked briskly towards her class. As she passed another classroom, she saw everyone was seated and she caught a glimpse of the clock. Shit. Four minutes late. Well, not that awful.

She was almost all the way to her classroom when she froze and cursed herself again. This time out loud. SHIT! Her book bag! It had her paper! She'd left it in-.

Rachel wildly turned and raced back down the hallway. She got back to the bathroom door, and without thinking, pushed it in and stepped inside. She'd just been there less than a minute ago. Surely no one was-.

She froze in terror as she stared directly at a boy turned slightly away from her, using the urinal. He casually glanced in the direction of her loud entrance, before doing a double-take, his eyes wide with shock. He blushed and narrowed his eyes in confusion.

"Um, I think you have the wrong-!"

Rachel gulped and turned bright red. Trying to ignore his protest, she looked away and walked quickly behind him towards the stall. His voice followed her.

"Whoa! What are you-?" His head whipped rapidly around to watch this gorgeous girl who was in his bathroom while he was using it.

Rachel continued to ignore him and she pushed into the stall to retrieve her bag where Greg had left it on the top of the toilet. She turned and practically leapt back into the main part of the room as she again passed behind the confused boy who had stopped peeing in his shock. He shouted to her.

"Your backpack? What the hell were you doing in here?"

Rachel stopped and turned around slowly. She should've just ignored him and kept walking but she felt bad for startling him with no explanation. She faced him and offered an apologetic smile.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry! Look, the girls' was full and I-. And then I forgot my, um, shit-. Look, I'm reallllly sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt!"

Rachel watched the boy's confused expression. She knew him. He was the nerdy type and was in some of her classes. Adam, maybe? She wasn't entirely sure. She shot him a weak smile as he stared, hoping he wouldn't tell everyone that she'd come in there all crazy.

She started to feel better as she saw his expression soften but her heart skipped as his gaze fell down her body. It wasn't surprising that he'd linger over her chest for a moment, but she watched his look fall further down towards her legs. Her knees!

Rachel registered his change in expression to one of surprise as he saw the crossed red pattern on her skin. The same pattern of the floor she was standing on. She held her breath as his gaze shot back to her face and he raised a stunned eyebrow. His mouth started to fall open and she felt her face betray her as she turned deep red. She spun back around and shot out the door. Dammit. He knew. He definitely knew. And he'd probably be telling his friends soon. Geez, Rach! Her stomach twisted as she shook her head. See what you do??

Rachel pushed the embarrassment from her mind and raced back down the hallway. She got to the door and inhaled with dread as she saw her teacher was already standing and talking to the class. She was seven minutes late. Not close enough to be just a quick thing. Everyone would definitely stare at her as she walked in. But she had no choice. She sighed and pushed the door open and entered the room.

Her entrance interrupted the teacher and he turned towards her (as did dozens of other eyes) with a curious look. She was already bright red from her bathroom run-in and she gave the teacher her best apologetic frown.

"So nice of you to join us, Rachel. I trust you have some good reason for being so late?"

Rachel felt her ears burn and she stammered an excuse. "I, um-. I'm so sorry. I was, um, I was finishing something up and I, uh-. I-I just lost track of the ti-."

She trailed off with shame. She bowed her head and quickly moved towards the desks to find her seat, praying no one had noticed her knees or hair. She was halfway down one aisle towards her desk when she heard his voice call back out.

"Rachel?"

She froze and spun around, her heart beating out of her chest. Her teacher was just staring at her expectantly. What did he want? She began to panic. Did he know?? She felt like he knew. She felt like everyone knew!

"Um, I'm sorry-. Wha-?"

"Rachel, your paper?"

She let out a huge sigh and walked back towards the front of the classroom. She paused in front of him and fumbled nervously with her book bag. She hated knowing that the whole class was staring at her. Her fingers shook as she unzipped the bag and pulled out her folder. She hastily opened it up and flinched as the paper slid out and fell on the floor.

Embarrassed further, Rachel knelt down in front of her teacher to scoop it up. As she gathered it, her eyes went wide and she stifled a gasp. She almost lost her balance as she realized what she was seeing. The shoes. The brown loafers.

It had been him!

Rachel felt the color drain from her face as she slowly looked up at her teacher. Somehow her kneeled position in front of him was oddly reminiscent of where she'd been just a few minutes earlier. Where they'd both been, actually...

She subconsciously brought her eyes to the front of his pants and a quick shiver went through her as she pictured doing for him what she'd just done for Greg. Knowing that just prior to coming to class, she'd been giving a blowjob while this man's penis was also out and exposed made her surge with nervous excitement. She exhaled with a start and quickly averted her gaze. She stood unsteadily and mumbled to him as she handed the paper over. She couldn't even look him in the eye.

"Thank you, Rachel. And next time, it's detention."

She nodded dumbly and whipped back around to find her desk as her face burned. She tried to avoid eye contact with everyone she passed before finally plopping into her seat near the center of the room. But there was one set of eyes that she could not avoid, and they were staring at her devilishly from the desk right next to hers.

Rebecca.

Rebecca shot her a confused look and lifted her palms in curiosity. Keeping one eye on the teacher, she hissed.

"Where the hell have you been? I finished writing that damn thing and still got here before you!" She eyed Rachel up like a detective.

Rachel knew she had no poker face when it came to her best friend so she tried to avoid looking back. "I was just finishing something up, too. Grabbed a drink and just lost track of time." She swallowed and crossed her legs nervously, avoiding her friend's inquisitive stares.

Rebecca didn't buy her mumbled excuse and she smirked as she leaned her head back. Rachel was clearly flustered and had been rushing around. Her cheeks were red and her eyes nervous and wild. She was hiding something. Where had she-? Rebecca's eyes went wide and she stifled a laugh as her gaze fell to Rachel's crossed legs. Her knee! No way! Had she-?

Rebecca leaned back in and whispered with a muffled laugh. "You slut! Were you crawling on the ground somewhere looking for that drink?" She giggled. "Who? Who was he? Tell me! I gotta know this one!"

Rachel's face deepened to crimson and she shot her friend a firm, but pleading glare. "Shut. Up. I don't know what you're talking about." She brushed her knee and tugged at her skirt.

Rebecca wouldn't have it and she hissed back hysterically. "Oh, I bet you don't! What, were you kneeling on a waffle iron while finishing your paper?" She was pinching her own arm to keep from laughing.

Rachel stared back and gave Rebecca a final vicious scowl. "Will you shut up? Oh my God, I'll tell you later. Just shut up!" She glanced back at their teacher hoping he hadn't noticed their whispers. She swallowed again at the memory of his presence in the bathroom. She exhaled and shot Rebecca an evil grin. "You'll love this one, trust me."

Rebecca raised an eyebrow and leaned back in surprise. She couldn't wait to hear about Rachel's latest excursion. In between classes? Really? She shook her head at her friend with a loving smile.

That girl!

***

Rachel's face was still wet with tears but she found herself grinning as she remembered the silliness of that day. As soon as class had ended, Rebecca had been back on her with a full-court press. Rachel had waited until they were alone in the hallway before recounting the entire bathroom experience with a tinge of reddened embarrassment.

Rebecca had rolled her eyes practically out of her head when Rachel told her about Greg's little "dress code inspection" and when Rachel got to the part about their English teacher's shoes, Rebecca almost hit the floor. She teasingly asked if Rachel had seen his penis and if she'd offered to blow him, too. Rachel had turned an even deeper shade of red and laughingly protested against her friend's mocking jokes. The girls laughed until their faces hurt as they made their way through the rest of the day.

And that hadn't been the end of it for Rachel. While Greg didn't make a school-wide announcement or anything, he also hadn't kept it entirely to himself. Plus, Adam, the boy who Rachel had walked in on when attempting to retrieve her book bag, had also mentioned the piece of the story he had witnessed. As the rumors intersected, it didn't take long for most everyone to figure out what she had done.

Rachel found herself fighting off an increased number of "bathroom-break" requests from random boys at school. There was blood in the water and the sharks circled with empowered aggression. Even Greg had been back at her, trying to get her to agree to a second go. Rachel had found her resolve and ability to stand her ground fading fast and she knew deep down that it would only be a matter of time before she would be back in some stall. But thankfully, she had an ally. A protector, of sorts.

While Rebecca was always first in line to tease Rachel about her "friendliness," she was also fiercely protective of her friend. While she might jokingly encourage Rachel to get with a guy at a party here or there, on some level Rebecca felt the slightest bit of concern. She didn't like the number of guys who approached Rachel in the hall and bluntly asked for a blowjob like it was no big thing.

Rachel was a strange creature because while she was the furthest thing from a shy, submissive pushover in almost all aspects of her life, she often had seemingly no ability to deflect even the crudest of advances. Rebecca knew it wasn't her responsibility to watch out over her friend's every move, but she found herself staying by Rachel's side more and more as time passed. The girls had been steadily getting closer since the night Matt and Rachel met, but they were truly becoming inseparable as the weeks dragged on through the semester. They went to class together. They went shopping together. They partied and flirted with boys together.

And it was during one such occasion that their friendship hit its pinnacle and the girls' closeness crested in a truly unimaginable and unforgettable way.

NEXT --- Chapter 9: Touch and Go (Pt. 1)