Prom Ch. 09: Touch and Go Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held his breath, waiting for their response. He half-expected the whole thing to be a complete joke and at any second they would burst out laughing and get dressed and leave. God, he hoped not. Please, oh please.

Rachel repeated his word back to him with a raised eyebrow. "Double check our work? I think we did a good job. But I guess there's no harm in taking a minute to make sure we got it right."

She turned back to Rebecca and gave her a sly smile, but her face was primarily serious and intense with lust. Rebecca met her gaze and licked her lips.

"No harm at all," she purred back.

With that, Rebecca leaned in again and tilted her head slightly. This time both girls brought their mouths together fully open. They forcefully slid their tongues across each other and sucked in passionately. They gripped each other's bodies and kissed hard like they were making out with their biggest crushes from science class.

They made gentle noises as their faces twisted around each other's. Rachel's hands slid down and probed all over Rebecca's lower back and hips. She involuntarily looped a finger through the waistband of Rebecca's underwear, tugging it playfully.

Both girls had on slender thongs. They weren't ridiculous stripper g-strings but they were definitely worn to be shown off. Rachel tingled as she wondered if they both would be getting more naked at some point in the night. The thought made her pulse between her legs. As did the feeling of Rebecca's hands as she noticed her friend sliding them up Rachel's stomach and almost cupping the underside of her bra.

She thought about how Rebecca often made admiring comments about her boobs. Rebecca had a great set of her own, but Rachel knew she was a bit jealous. It was all just girl talk, but Rachel wondered if her friend was thinking about her naked again right now. She moaned gently as Rebecca's hands slid further up her bra and squeezed in. She was on fire.

The girls had been lost in their embrace when Rachel felt a hand touch her own and a voice speak out. Joe's voice.

"Hey now, I hate to interrupt such a-. I mean, I could seriously watch this all night. But I think you've checked your work pretty well now. Remember, can't ever spend too much time on one section. There's always more to do."

Joe's voice had its intended effect and both girls pulled out of their kiss. They blushed at each other as they realized they had been getting into it pretty seriously. How long had they been standing there? How long had Joe been watching?

Rachel adjusted her weight to keep herself steady as the alcohol again flooded her senses. She felt so warm and pleasantly buzzing. Beyond that, really. She looked over at Joe's excited but obviously impatient face. This was it. Were they really both going to hook up with him together? What would they be doing? How far would they go or let him go?

Rachel glanced at his jeans and arousal hit her hard again as she thought about sucking his dick. She wouldn't have sex with him, even in this drunken state. He was a random college guy that she didn't know and she had her limits (although she seemed to be in unchartered territory at the moment).

She glanced at Rebecca and wondered what she was thinking. Rebecca had fucked a few more guys than she had and she was definitely revved up. She wondered if she'd let him-. Rachel's head swam as potential images flooded her brain. She wondered how it would all work.

If Rebecca wanted to have sex with him, what would she do? And what would the girls be doing with each other? More kissing? Would they be touching? A shockwave rippled through her at the thought. Rachel shook her head. She decided it would be best if they stayed on the same page. Whatever they did, they'd do it together. She spoke.

"Well Becca, seeing how our new friend had been so helpful, maybe we should help him, too." She indicated teasingly to his obviously tightening pants and raised an eyebrow. "I bet he has his own problem now. A hard problem. But I think if we put our, um, heads together, we could probably solve it pretty easily. Hmmm?"

Rebecca picked up on Rachel's meaning and smiled back. Her word choice was kind of silly (intentionally so) but it had the soothing effect of adding some levity to the situation. Both girls were fighting nerves, and while a false step could kill the mood, a bit of disarming corniness was surely helping to cut through the tension and fear.

Looking away, Rebecca flashed her green eyes to the front of Joe's jeans as well. She licked her lips. Truthfully, she had been considering having sex with this boy. She had been in a rare mood all week and now she was revved up beyond belief, especially in light of her confusing (but deeply arousing) thoughts and actions towards Rachel. She knew Rachel wouldn't fuck him, but it was also the safest, most obvious bet in the world as to what Rachel would be willing to do. What she surely wanted to do.

Rebecca's stomach flipped at the thought of going down on a guy together with her friend. She hated to admit it, but she did often catch herself wondering which one of them gave better blowjobs. She flinched at the memory of Matt crudely asking them that night if they had compared notes on him. She swallowed and pushed the thought away.

She couldn't deny that Rachel's skills were legendary amongst the boy gossip. But Rebecca had never gotten anything but rave reviews herself. She was a competitive person in pretty much everything so the idea of not knowing the answer ate at her. She pulsed again at the thought of watching her friend's face as she worked a penis between her lips. She was on fire now, too. Yes, they would definitely do this.

She turned back towards Joe and gave him a sultry smile.

"Yeah, I think I'd be down for that (she hesitated on the word). But, as our good tutor just told us, you can't skip steps. So I think maybe we should start slow, before moving onto harder areas."

Joe's face was clenched in anticipation and arousal. This was it. He had done it. No fucking way! If he was following correctly, it sounded like the two, almost naked, and wildly loose beauties in front of him were talking about giving him a blowjob. Together.

His head began to spin with glorious images as he wondered what kind of head they gave. His eyes shot to Rebecca's full, pouty lips and he pulsed further. He bet she knew what she was doing. But he hesitated as he remembered her earlier comment directed towards Rachel implying that she'd had plenty of experience in that arena. And the way Rachel was eying up his jeans. Fuck. He had a feeling about her, too.

"Well, who am I to argue with such bright students," he replied with the calmest smile he could muster. "I look forward to working together. Maybe you'll even teach me a thing or two."

He was so impressed with his slickness throughout the evening. His mind had been racing from the moment Rachel had given him her deep, extended hug when she came into the room. The fact that he hadn't screwed it up or said something too dumb or accidentally insulting was a miracle. This was going to be a night!

Joe sat up straight and pulled his shirt over his head. He then undid his belt and whipped it back through the loops and tossed it aside. He saw their intrigued glances and, while he was confident he was safe now, he had to make sure they were still on the same page.

"Just getting the classroom ready," he said with a smile. He watched as their eyes went over his chest. He was in pretty good shape and knew that most girls enjoyed his tight, toned chest and abs. He was no pro athlete or anything, but he'd never gotten any complaints. He opened his arms widely to welcome them.

"Shall we?"

Rachel absentmindedly reached down and grabbed ahold of Rebecca's hand. Rebecca clasped her back as they both squeezed a bit. It was an unspoken communication. They were in this together. Whatever that meant.

Both girls were experienced and neither almost ever hesitated or got nervous when they were about to be with a guy in any number of passionate, intense, or even wild and dirty ways. Both had done things that they would prefer be spoken about in low tones, and ideally, not at all. Neither cared much about carrying a reputation, and their actions certainly bore this out.

But neither had done what they were about to do. They were practically best friends at this point and the confusing arousal they were feeling about the situation, and especially towards each other, made them realize that they were about to cross a line that could not be uncrossed. They knew they were drunk and horny and that in the morning they might not like their shared memories. They didn't even know how far it would go, but they were both too on fire to worry about that anymore.

They approached the edge of the futon with nervous excitement. With one final joint sigh and giggle they each brought a knee up to the cushion and pushed down into it. Facing Joe, Rachel was on the right, Rebecca on the left. The girls were kneeling over him, each with pretty much straddling a leg. Joe sucked in his breath as their bodies closed in him. Their chests were heaving and almost directly in his face. God, please hold on, Joe, he begged himself. You got this. Just fucking focus.

Rebecca moved first and thrust her lips into his. She had been lustily watching him and Rachel make-out earlier and she simply wasn't going to wait again. Her body ached from Rachel's kissing and she needed something again to fill the void.

She moaned as she felt Joe's tongue touch hers. The sensation, the familiar sensation, of kissing a boy flooded back into her brain and she suddenly felt normal again. This was in her wheelhouse and the confidence came rushing back. She brought her left hand to his head and roughly stroked his hair, her hips beginning to rock reflexively. She was back.

Rachel's eyes flashed with a touch of playful jealousy and excitement as she watched Rebecca beat her to the punch and begin to kiss Joe passionately. She became keenly aware that this was likely how it would all proceed. She would need to find something to focus on and target when the other sets of lips were occupied.

She felt silly for a second as she sat dumbly trying to decide what to do. It was the opposite feeling of when she went down on a guy. It was one of the things Rachel liked best about that. She was in complete control and there was no confusion as to what to do. She had his full attention as she sucked on his dick or ran her tongue all around any variety of places that would make him groan.

She whimpered softly as she found herself wanting to be doing that at this moment. She felt like a third wheel and she greedily wanted to be one who was delivering all the pleasure. She decided to bring her face to Joe's neck which was stretched and exposed away from her as he made out with Rebecca.

With no further hesitation, she went to work, kissing and sucking all over his neck and up his jawline. She nibbled gently on his earlobe before plunging her tongue into his ear. It was a favorite move of hers while kissing and it always made a guy tense up. She grinned as she felt his neck clench in reaction. Rachel was a pleaser. She got off on delivering pleasure. It was why she was so often and so easily talked on to her knees by guys who had no business getting it. She just wanted them to think of her when they thought of ecstasy. She wanted everyone to think that way.

Joe pulled back from Rebecca as he felt Rachel's tongue shoot electricity into his ear. His whole body shivered and he smiled as he looked at her face. Rachel took her opening and attacked his mouth with her own. She passionately swirled her tongue inside and held him in tight. She, too, was beginning to involuntarily rock her hips into him from her kneeling position. She had enjoyed kissing him earlier and it was even better now. She shot a competitive, but friendly, sideways wink at Rebecca who was now the one looking on.

Rebecca exhaled and smoothed a strand of hair. Her heat had been climbing as she kissed this boy and she found herself frustrated again. She wanted him and her thoughts went back to fucking him. She was so turned on and definitely wanted to get off, too.

Rachel had once told her how she (more than occasionally) got herself off just by giving head. This had happened to Rebecca once or twice but it definitely wasn't as easy. She loved sucking a guy off but clearly Rachel's feelings towards it were on a different level. Rebecca casually brought her hand down to the bulge forming in Joe's jeans. She didn't mean to push too fast but she just wanted it. She needed some stimulation.

She watched Joe's head shoot forward as he responded to her touch. The jolt had shaken him loose from Rachel's kiss so Rebecca dove back to reclaim her spot. However, Rachel saw it coming and scowled. She wasn't going cede her territory so easily.

As they both leaned back in to establish a foothold (or mouth-hold) with Joe, their lips brushed each other's. Both hungering for a partner, and acting more on instinct, the girls embraced again and began kissing each other instead. Joe opened his eyes in confusion and again sucked in his breath at the scene in front of him.

It had been hot from across the room but now, just inches from his face, it was mesmerizing. The girls were clearly revved up and they looked almost angry at each other. He watched as their mouths twisted and their pink tongues snaked in and out of view. They were each making low moans, and within seconds, it appeared that they had forgotten all about him. Joe was momentarily disappointed as he was once again the third wheel. But as his gaze flicked from their faces, down their bodies, he stirred further and had an idea.

While letting the kissing friends fall deeper into their own world, Joe slowly brought each hand to their respective backs. He turned to Rebecca first and began to move his touch down to something he'd wanted for a while. He slid his entire palm through the waistband of her thong and firmly gripped onto her ass. It felt incredible. He roughly palmed it several times, sliding his fingers dangerous close to her crack. He felt her body surge and she moaned louder, but she did not break her focus from Rachel.

While still generously copping a feel, Joe brought his attention back to his left hand and repeated the process on Rachel. He felt her jump as his fingers slid down and around towards the base of her ass. With her butt being smaller and tighter, he could almost reach his hand under her, back to the front of her underwear. He let his fingers linger as Rachel shook and momentarily shot him a lustful glance before returning her gaze to Rebecca. Only a thin strip of fabric was keeping the tips of his fingers from entering her. They both surged further.

While he had no complaints whatsoever about Rachel's firm, tight ass, it wasn't on the same level as Rebecca's. However, Rachel had something else that he needed to get his hands on even more. Joe looked straight ahead with a hard swallow as he watched her impressive chest quiver with pleasure. As he stared and imagined how incredible her tits must look, his dick tensed with excitement. He couldn't help himself.

He slid his left hand back up Rachel's back and located the clasp on her bra. With a held-breath, and familiar skill, he popped open the clasp and smiled as the straps sprang apart. Her shoulder straps were still on so the view didn't change much, but it was big first step. He reached for her shoulder and started to slip the material down to her arm. A hint of the side of her breast began to come into view but the stubborn material basically stayed put.

With a sigh of frustration, Joe narrowed his eyes and gave the strap a firm tug. It didn't move but his force finally caught Rachel's attention. She pulled off of Rebecca and blinked her eyes as she realized what he was doing. She glanced down at the straps on her arm and her bra still clinging to her chest. He grinned at her inquisitive eyebrow and gave a playful shrug in response. She flashed her eyes devilishly and licked her lips. She brought her gaze back to Rebecca and saw her friend was also staring directly at her now partially exposed chest.

Rachel bit down on her lip and slowly slid the strap from her far shoulder. As it fell down her arm, the bra finally began to slide free and Rachel caught it before it fell completely off. She heard both Joe and Rebecca suck in their breath. She tingled with excitement.

Joe she understood, but was Rebecca looking forward to it, too? She watched her friend's eyes jump up and flash with embarrassment. Rachel had seen that look one million times from boys when she'd caught their wandering gazes. It was strange coming from Rebecca and she pulsed as she saw her friend's eyes shoot back down again. Rebecca couldn't look away. She was waiting for this.

Rachel swallowed and pulled her hands from her chest, letting the bra finally fall freely into Joe's lap. She arched her back and looked around her. Her breasts were incredible and they jutting out impossibly. Her nipples were erect from her arousal and she felt them tingle further as she watched the two sets of eyes on her. She was now sure that she was turning them both on and another jolt shot down below her waist.

Joe was completely frozen as he couldn't believe the view in front of him. Her tits seemed unreal. He had been fantasizing about them all night but they were even better in reality. He wanted nothing more than to reach out and maul them but he restrained himself. He was keenly aware of all the attention Rachel was getting now and he knew that the surest way to shut the whole thing down was to make one of the girls feel weird or insecure.

Despite Rebecca's gorgeous features and stupid-hot body, he saw in her face a look of jealousy as she stared at her friend's best assets. Girls (well, guys too, but especially girls) could be funny creatures and while they might possess a dozen qualities that made them the envy of anyone, the second they saw a place where they fell short, that would become their only focus. Joe watched nervousness flick across Rebecca's brow. He had to make sure she remembered how bad he wanted her too.

Painfully wrenching his gaze from Rachel, he reached out and touched Rebecca gently on her arm. She flinched at his touch as her stare broke free from her friend. She looked at him nervously. She was feeling inadequate all of a sudden and that was the perfect antiserum for arousal.

Acting with confident quickness, Joe flashed her a hungry smile and brought his gaze down to her chest and all over every part of her body. He wanted her to watch him drink her in. He needed her to know that he wanted every sexy inch of her and that he couldn't care less who else was in the room. His eyes lingered on her most prideful feature, before returning to her chest. He flicked his eyes up briefly and spoke softly.

"Remember, gotta stay on the same page here. And I can't wait to see how much you add to the equation."

Rebecca inhaled deeply as the arousal returned in a flood. She tried not to be competitive with Rachel, but they had never been so bluntly held up for comparison. Rebecca knew that she had qualities that Rachel could not match and there was never a boy she felt she couldn't rile up if she wanted.

She watched with a shiver as Joe's eyes ran all over her body. She knew her boobs wouldn't be quite as magnificently perfect as the set suspended magically across from her. But they were pretty fucking excellent. Any guy, especially this lucky college dude, would be more than grateful to get even the slightest peek. Her attitude coursed through her and her arousal grew even hotter.