Prom Ch. 09: Touch and Go Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flicking her eyes briefly back to Rachel, before returning to lock onto Joe, Rebecca slowly slid her hands behind her back and deftly undid the clasp. Without much hesitation, she shrugged her shoulders in and let the straps fall. She pulled the tan fabric away from her body and tossed it playfully onto Joe's head. He let it land on his face with a smile before moving quickly to remove the obstruction from his view.

As the scene cleared up in front of him, his eyes widened and he inhaled again. Rebecca was cupping her flawless breasts in front of her. They were a little smaller than her friend's, but not by much. And they were lovely and perky, very much so for their size, and as she released them, they bounced almost unnoticeably. If Rachel and her perfect rack had not been perched just inches away, Joe would have been gazing upon one of the nicest set of tits he'd ever seen up close.

He understood her nervous feelings when compared to Rachel, but she had nothing to be jealous about. The combination of her amazing breasts, thin waist and ridiculously curvy ass was a match for what Rachel offered ten times out of ten. Joe would've been thrilled to get with either of these girls. And yet, he had them both.

Rachel felt her heart pound as she glanced over Rebecca's now matching nakedness. God, she was hot. Those lips and those curves. It was quite the package. And the fact that her friend had been obviously ogling her back was turning her on again. She inhaled deeply and turned back towards Joe. What was next?

Joe had been content to take it slow in order to make sure the train stayed on the tracks. But he was past his limits. This was certainly the hottest hookup of his life and it had only just begun. His brain told him to keep things nice and steady, but blood was flowing rapidly away from that area and he was beginning to take his orders from a different location. He felt his dick press into the front of his jeans, almost painfully. No more games.

Bringing his hands back to his body, he rested them at the top of his pants.

"Well, girls, I hope I have been helpful to you both. But you were definitely correct in that I'm dealing with my own problem here. And I hate to point fingers, but I'm pretty sure you guys are the ones to blame here."

Rebecca shot him a mock expression of surprise.

"We did no such thing!" She smiled at him lustfully. "Don't blame us when your problems come...up."

Joe sucked in his breath at her words. "You're right. I shouldn't be throwing around blame. But it's still a, um, big problem. And I'm guessing you two might just know how to help me..."

NEXT -- Chapter 10: Touch and Go (Pt. 2)

(And don't worry. I won't leave you hanging for long...)