Prom Ch. 13: Forbidden Fruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out a laugh and shook her head at Matt. "Excuse me? You know I'm sitting right here, right? Like, you can see me?" She turned back towards Brad and gave him a playful hit on his chest. "Brad!" She said his name with a shocked tone. "C'mon! Really? There is no way that I'm-. Are you seriously even thinking this? Oh my God!" She brought her voice to a tight whisper. "Um, Rebecca!"

Brad stiffened his jaw but kept his eyes on her. Speaking a bit solemnly, he responded.

"You were the one that just said that she was doing just fine." He was playing up his somber tone for effect but he had been genuinely wounded by her earlier words. "It, um, didn't sound like she really gives a shit anymore, right?"

Rachel felt her stomach twist again. She had to get out of this. But her head was hazy as the smoke coursed through her brain. She wasn't as sharp as normal. And even at her sharpest she'd never been very good at talking her way out of such things.

"Brad, that's not what I-. Look, you're both doing your own thing, right? You guys don't owe each other anything. And from what I saw earlier, you weren't exactly thinking about her eith-."

Rachel froze with terror as she caught her mistake. She cursed herself under held breath and watched his face for a sign. Oh shit. Oh God, please, please don't let him pick up on-.

Brad stiffened and raised his head up as the smile left his face. Giving her a look of confusion, he smirked and spoke back.

"What you saw earlier? So you saw Sarah and I-? Shit, Rachel! You did it on purpose? Why? Did Rebecca tell you to? Was it just for fun?" He pulled back further and shook his head. "I can't believe-."

Rachel felt her face get hot as she panicked and raced back over her error. Fuck! Why had she said that? Now she really felt like a bitch. Over the course of the evening she had intentionally messed up Brad's chances and then thrown his ex's current happiness in his face. All the while teasing him with the knowledge that he definitely wanted her and likely had for some time. She felt guilty and nervous as she struggled to avoid digging herself deeper. She absolutely could not-.

"Brad, no, look-. Well, I mean, yes. But I was just-. It was just supposed to be funny! I didn't think she'd storm off! I thought it was, like, I don't know-." She trailed off and looked at him desperately. She was floundering.

Brad again let his eyes fall across her body before looking her directly at her face. He spoke solemnly. "Rachel, look at you. You think you'd be okay with it if you had been her? You practically jumped in my lap and kissed me. And it was all just a game? Wow." He shook his head and looked away.

Matt had been silently watching the exchange and was completely amused. On the one hand, Rachel's strong protests were interesting in comparison to how she easily she had given herself up to him that time. But on the other hand, this was a different situation. Would she really let herself be talked or guilted into giving her best friend's ex a blowjob? Just like that that? Matt felt his excitement grow as he watched it all unfold. Maybe, just maybe, he could talk her into something with him again...

Rachel sighed deeply and looked down at her lap. What was she going to do? She could not, could NOT, hook up with this boy. Not him. He wasn't Rebecca's boyfriend but it would still be a big-time betrayal.

She surged unexpectedly at the wrongness of it. She had hooked up with a few girls' boyfriends before, and while she'd hated herself for it, the initial feelings of shame and regret always morphed into arousal at doing something wrong. But this was different. This was her friend. Her best friend. She sighed again as her head continued to spin.

But Brad wasn't Rebecca's property! It was different in that way, too. And Rebecca was definitely off somewhere enjoying herself with another boy. Another boy who clearly wasn't the first since she'd been with since Brad. Hell, Rachel had been present for a handful herself. Was this really off limits?

She knew the answer in her head but her body was fighting it hard. She was definitely intrigued by the thought of getting with him and she knew she would enjoy it incredibly. And she had ran that other girl off for no other reason than the sport of it. Was that fair?

Fair.

She looked back at Brad and tried again. "Look, I'm sorry. It didn't seem like such a bad-. Look, I'm a bitch okay? That was a mean thing to do and I didn't need to do it. But I'm not just going to-. It's not that I don't want-." She stopped abruptly, not wanting to reveal that she would actually do it if there wasn't a good reason not to.

But Brad had caught her second slip and he stirred again. His heart was pounding at the very possibility. He spoke firmly.

"It's not that you don't want to what?"

Rachel looked at him pleadingly. She was caught.

"Brad, I didn't mean-." Rachel felt her stomach flip as she started to give in. She was pulsing now with the realization that she might actually do this thing. This thing that was so wrong. She gasped reflexively and noticed her thumb and fingers were rubbing together roughly. She was turned on and completely melting.

"I, um-."

She cut off with a deep inhale and her eyes widened in fear. Brad wasn't going to wait for her to mumble out an excuse. He was making his move.

Unable to fight the wrongness of the situation either, he leaned his face in and brought his lips to hers. For the second time of the night.

Rachel whimpered and electricity shot through her body as she felt his touch. She was completely frozen and her mind went blank. Unlike their earlier moment when she'd shotgunned the smoke into his mouth, this was not an innocent game. Without thinking, she spread her lips and kissed him back as another low moan floated out.

In an instant, she came back to her senses and withdrew harshly from their embrace. She pushed him away and shot him a wild, scared look. His eyes matched her expression, but in addition to fear, she also saw desire. Lust. She swallowed hard to steady herself. Her stomach was twisting violently as panicked, excitement ran through her veins.

"Brad! No! What are you-? We cannot do-."

She cut off and glanced around the room nervously as she felt her stomach drop again. Shit! Had anyone just seen them? Her panicky thoughts subsided momentarily as she realized that there weren't too many people left. Very few familiar faces. Maybe they'd be okay. Maybe.

She looked back at Brad, who still hadn't moved or spoken. His mouth was still hanging open slightly and she could see the arousal in his eyes. And as much as it frightened her, she was feeling it again, too. Their kiss, while only lasting a second, had been piercingly intense. She had to get away from him or she wasn't sure what she'd do.

Mumbling something about needing air, Rachel quickly got to her feet and looked around the room. Her eyes fell on the bathroom door across the way; the same one Brad's friend had gone in earlier. She swallowed and made a beeline for it, painfully aware of the boys' eyes on her as she left.

She reached the bathroom and stepped inside with a start. She closed the door behind her and leaned over the sink, shutting her eyes tight. After a few deep breaths, she opened them again and looked up at her reflection in the mirror. She was breathing deeply and her chest was heaving to the pace. She shook her head in disbelief. Dammit! What had she just done?

She turned on the sink and extended her fingertips under the cool stream of water. Letting it run cold for a few seconds, she brought both hands down and cupped a small puddle. She leaned in further and splashed it onto her face, shivering at the icy sensation. The door to the bathroom opened suddenly, but with the water running and her head down and eyes closed, she never even noticed.

It was the sound of the door closing that finally snapped her to attention. She looked up in a panic and froze again as she saw Brad standing behind her. His eyes were still wild and nervous and he was looking at her with a burning intensity. She spun around to face him and she started to say something in response to his presence. But no sound ever came out.

Brad again leaned in and this time he pulled her body into his. His lips met hers and they both kissed with enthusiasm. Rachel sighed pleasurably and opened her mouth as she felt Brad's tongue probe closer. She swirled her tongue around his and reached for his head to grab ahold. She felt him push her body back into the counter as he kissed her more forcefully. A tremor rippled between her legs.

It was wrong and terrible but she simply couldn't stop. Brad was apparently a pretty good kisser, and in her state of heightened awareness, everything felt better. He smelled and tasted good and she shuddered as his hands slid down her body and ran firmly across the back of her jeans. She moaned through their kisses and let herself sink further into the sensation. She was losing control.

They continued to make-out for a minute or two but another sound finally startled Rachel from her deep thoughts. It was the click of the door lock. Brad had reached out and pushed the button in without breaking his pace. Rachel's eyes opened and she pulled back from his face as her gaze darted to the door. The implication of why he was locking them in hit her strongly and made her legs shake. The image popped back into her head and she looked back up at him desperately.

She knew what he wanted and she trembled as she realized she was close to giving it to him. As wrong as it was, they were already crossing that line. She was so turned on from his kissing and touches and the earlier innuendo of going down on him was now firmly stuck in her brain. Every part of her wanted to do it, except for the one, horrified voice inside that was screaming desperately for her to stop. She couldn't do this to Rebecca. Was she really that stupid??

But as Brad brought his hands back to her body, the voice began to get drowned out. She whimpered as his hands found the sides of her breasts and gently rubbed her. She knew what Brad (and all boys, really) thought of her boobs and she was sure he'd imagined her naked many times. Truthfully, she'd done the same to him once or twice. The image flashed through her brain and made her surge. Without thinking, her hands went to his waist.

Her fingers trembled and her brain stopped working as she located the buckle on his belt. She could feel her heartbeat in her ears and her throat went completely dry. As she slipped his belt back through the loop, she glanced to her side at their reflections in the mirror. She trembled as the image made it all the more real.

Brad was several inches taller than her and his white button-down shirt reflected in the light. Rachel's powder blue t-shirt looked even more revealing in the brightness and she could even see the few faint freckles on her chest as she watched her breasts rise and fall in nervous excitement. She looked up at Brad's face in the mirror and caught his tense smile. He definitely wanted it bad, but he was nervous too. Probably a bit conflicted. Not at much as she was, but he had feelings for Rebecca of his own.

With a swallow, she returned her eyes to what she was doing just as she undid the front button on his jeans. She flicked her hair to the side and deftly moved her small fingers to his zipper and slid it down slowly. She pushed his body back and positioned them both so that she was now standing over a soft rug. She inhaled deeply and looked up at his face with serious, pleading eyes. She spoke barely above a whisper.

"She can't know, okay?"

Brad swallowed and nodded. "Yeah. I know."

Rachel sighed and grabbed ahold of the front of his jeans. Still gripping them, she lowered herself slowly to her knees onto the soft mat. With a firm tug, she brought his jeans down to his thighs and rose back up to look at him. He was wearing dark red boxer briefs and he was clearly straining against them. She sighed again. Her entire body shook.

With a trembling motion, Rachel tucked her fingers into his waistband and began to pull the cotton material down. She revealed him inch by inch and inhaled gently as his dick swung free in front of her face. She tilted her head and slid his underwear down to his jeans before straightening up and taking in her view. Brad did have a nice penis. It was fairly long and well-shaped. He wasn't closely shaved but he had trimmed neatly and Rachel felt a jolt as she was now finally seeing something that she had pictured many times during Rebecca's talks.

Rebecca.

Rachel felt her head swim and guilt flooded her brain as she thought about what she was doing. Was she really going to give Brad a blowjob? Him? She could never tell Rebecca and that made her feel uncomfortable. The girls had gotten so close and this was 100% a bad idea. Even if Rebecca had no claim on him, she still should have never even entertained the thought.

She felt dread at the idea of Rebecca finding out. What would she say? She tried to push it all away as she looked back up at Brad's face. He was breathing heavily and was clearly lost in arousal. She realized she was doing this out of guilt, and once again, a compulsive need to make things fair.

But she was also aroused herself. Her impaired state was making every sensation stronger and she knew the second she put her lips on him, she would feel it between her legs. She'd had sex and given head while high before and it had always been an intense, incredible experience. Rachel shivered as she thought of how she'd feel in just a moment. God, she was seconds away.

She gave Brad one final wide-eyed look and brought her gaze straight ahead. She reached her hand out and grabbed ahold of him as he bucked slightly at her touch. She began to tug on him gently and she inhaled as he groaned in pleasure at the sensation. He was already pretty hard and her warmup rubs were bringing him all the way home.

As her palm ran over his head, she felt a slight bit of wetness already there. She knew he'd likely been struggling with arousal since they'd been on the couch. He'd been looking down her shirt and they'd basically been discussing her giving him a blowjob. The image must've been killing him.

But it was about to be more than an image. With a final feeling of conflicted excitement, Rachel leaned in close and opened her mouth. As he slid past her lips and over her tongue, she surged with terrified arousal. Ding! It was official. She was sucking his dick.

She dragged her lips back and let him slide partially out. She then opened wider and took him back in as he gasped loudly. She tucked some hair behind her ear with her free hand and narrowed her eyes in annoyance. In her haze, she had forgotten to pull her hair back and it was falling freely back in front of her face.

She leaned back and let him fall from her lips as she rocked onto to her ankles. She brought her hands to her head and drew her hair up into a neat ponytail. As she tied it, she watched Brad's gaze again go to her cleavage. She sighed. It was clear that he had been lusting after her body for quite some time. She didn't really want to get naked but she was also always wanted the experience to be as enjoyable as possible. She thought about it for a second and made a decision.

Her neckline was low enough that she could stretch her shirt down a bit. Keeping her eyes on his, she reached to her chest and pulled the front of her shirt and her bra down firmly. She gave a slight wiggle and heard Brad suck in his breath as her boobs popped free of their confines and rested outside of her now bunched-up shirt. She felt a little silly with her tits kind of jutting out awkwardly but Brad's expression didn't seem to convey any disappointment.

While they'd probably be a better sight hanging free and unencumbered, seeing Rachel's bare chest in any form was something he had only fantasized about. Rachel watched him bring one had down to her and she rose up higher off her ankles to make it easier for him. She exhaled as she felt his hand cup and squeeze her left breast. He was in heaven, kneading and rubbing it around like an eager middle-schooler getting to second base for the first time. Rachel wondered if she should stop him but she figured she should let him have his fun and she decided to get back to work.

Pushing past his extended arm, she leaned in again and took him back into her mouth. He was fully hard now so she began to move into a rhythm and bob her head and neck back and forth with familiar skill. She sucked on him with smooth firmness and her arousal made dizzying jumps as it took power from her high state of mind. She began making gentle moans as she worked him between her lips

Brad was in ecstasy. He had imagined this feeling so many times but it was better than he had ever dreamed. It had happened so fast, too. One minute he'd been joking with her on the couch and the next she was kneeling on a bathroom mat in front of him. He recalled how easily Matt had talked her into a similar situation, as well as the many other stories and rumors he'd heard about her willingness to please. But now that he was experiencing it himself, it seemed unreal.

His hookups with Rebecca had been mind-blowing and he truly missed them (and her) very much. But even when they had been going on, a small part of him had always fantasized about Rachel. He had even let himself dream of the possibility of a threesome with the two girls, but he'd never been bold enough to suggest it.

It wasn't that he thought they were prudes. Far from it. But Rebecca could be so fiery and the smallest things often set her off. So Brad knew it was an idiotic idea to make any implication that could potentially lead to her feeling insecure about herself versus her equally attractive best friend. And as he watched Rachel work, and felt every pleasurable sensation she was delivering to him, he understood why Rebecca might have felt such a way.

Rachel was simply on another level when it came to this. She was drawing him in so forcefully, but with such a controlled lack of effort. She was clearly into it but there was no struggle or any false moves. Every motion she made was the correct one. And she was so damn hot that just the vision of her sucking him off was enough to drive him to the edge. Brad felt his free hand clench and unclench into fists as pleasure coursed through his body.

Down on the floor, Rachel was steadily blowing him and beginning to get more and more into her work. Her lips made gentle squeaking noises and her pleasurable moans were accentuating the experience for both people. Brad was still eagerly rubbing her breasts with his one hand and the force of his squeezes made Rachel want to dig in harder herself. She brought her hands up and roughly dragged her fingernails along his thighs before gripping his hips tightly. Using his body as a support, she was able to increase her speed and intensity. His dick felt so good in her mouth.

She exhaled audibly and slid her hands further around behind Brand and grabbed ahold of his ass. She was now almost pushing his body further into her as she sucked him. Her arousal was climbing and all the mixed emotions (in combination with her altered state) were making her feel hot and excited in strange ways. Even the awful feelings of guilt over what was happening were working to arouse her. Brad was now gasping loudly and his reactions were driving Rachel up the wall. She wanted him to feel so good and she wanted him to absolutely lose it when he got off.