Prom Ch. 13: Forbidden Fruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her heart skipped when she wondered if she was subconsciously competing with Rebecca. Was she trying to outdo her friend in Brad's eyes? Did she want him to know which of them could make him feel better? Cum harder? The thought excited her and made her feel even guiltier at the same time. But all she could do was to keep blowing him as best she could. She could taste him more and more and she knew he was likely getting close. She moaned louder at the thought and rapidly thrashed her tongue around his dick as she sucked it in deeply.

Brad was close. He'd jumped when he'd felt her hands on his thighs and his knees had buckled when she'd pushed her fingernails firmly into his cheeks. He knew she had to be conflicted about what she was doing for him, but at the moment, she was showing not the slightest sign of hesitation. She was sucking him with the same wild enthusiasm Rebecca often had when she was drunk and revved up. But the difference was, as good as Rebecca could do it, Rachel was still in complete control.

When she hit a higher gear, she didn't lose her technique or push too fast to maintain her method. It got more intense but the execution didn't suffer. She was like a racecar driver who could cut the same easy turns going 150 miles per hour as she could going 35. Brad began to feel his control slipping away as the early feelings of release percolated up through his legs. He was going to lose it very soon.

Finally, the moment came. Brad let out a breathless curse and gave Rachel the best warning he could muster. She heard him, but she knew already. Holding him firmly between her lips, she twisted her face to work him in and out in a corkscrew-type motion. She felt him twitch in her mouth and his grip on her breast tensed to a painfully pleasurable squeeze.

He came forcefully, rocking his hips into her. She exhaled through her nose and slowed her pace slightly as she felt the warmth hit the top of her throat. She kept pumping him as his dick twitched and continued to shoot off. He was coming a lot.

She knew he had probably been more than a little worked up over his blonde friend earlier, and now the reality of getting a blowjob from a girl he had likely jerked off to before had to be giving him a momentous orgasm. Rachel smiled to herself and felt her own pleasure ripple between her legs. She loved how hard he was getting off. She always loved this part, but with Brad, it felt even more meaningful.

Brad finally lost steam and his twitches dropped off as his orgasm concluded. He had cum quite a bit in her mouth and the feeling was almost too intense to describe. His body remained tight and he shivered and shook as he felt her continue to smoothly suck him through his finish. Watching her serious but relaxed face sliding his dick between her lips was an image he hoped he'd never forget. He gasped loudly as he felt her slowly begin to release her pressure.

Rachel inhaled and finally rocked back to let his penis slip gently from her mouth. It was wet and shiny, as were her lips. Brad released his grip from her chest and watched as she sat back onto her heels and looked up at him with a warm, closed mouth smile. She licked her lips gently and looked over to her side with a serious face. He watched her swallow a few times before shooting her gaze back up to him with a gentle grin.

Her forehead was barely glistening and she started to fan herself as her chest heaved with fast breaths. Brad's eyes fell down her body again. Her breasts were sticking out from her shirt, pushed up at a funny angle, but they still looked incredible. They were full and perfect. Her nipples were hard and her left boob was streaked with red patches from Brad's forceful grips. He wanted his hands on them again. He wanted his hands on more of her.

He looked down at Rachel's face with a smile expressing complete and utter satisfied pleasure. "That was-." He paused, still catching his breath. "Rach, that was just-. Wow. I can't even-. Jesus Christ."

Brad leaned into the wall next to him and ran his fingers through his hair. His hands were actually shaking. He clumsily reached down to pull his pants back up and fumbled a bit with his button and zipper. She had knocked the life from him and he just wanted to lie down and not move forever.

Rachel smiled to herself as she watched him struggle to stand and dress himself. She was still pulsing from the moment and seeing the effect she'd had on him made her feel warm and powerful. She knew Brad had wanted that for a long time, and now, he had finally gotten it. Truthfully, part of her had wanted to do it to for a while, too.

She basked in his glossy, euphoric stare. She had really done a number on him. And she hadn't even done anything really extra or anything. She began to tuck her boobs back into her shirt and she gave everything a quick adjustment. She smirked as she saw the red marks on her left breast. Brad had certainly gone to town. He'd almost broken the skin. Knowing how hot she had gotten him kept her fire burning. God, she could do it again! She wondered how his current feeling compared to when he would finish with Rebec-.

The name pounded in her head and Rachel felt as if someone had physically slapped her across the face as every good and warm feeling raced from her body. Her stomach wrenched with guilt and shame and she suddenly had no idea where she was or what she had done. Her eyes went wide with terror as she stared up at Brad's still glazed over expression. Her inner-voice screamed out in terror. Rachel, no! What did you do??

It was like she had been somewhere else and had just been transported back to reality in a jarring instant. She couldn't possibly comprehend her earlier feelings of warmth and satisfaction. They had just been present but it now seemed like a different lifetime. She had just blown a guy that her best friend still had some type of confused feelings for. Was she crazy? Why did she do it?

She felt her heart race and her breath leave her and she wondered if she would get sick. She was hot and panicky all of a sudden and she felt completely out of control. She shot to her feet and caught her reflection again in the mirror. Her flushed cheeks and glistening forehead twisted the knife deeper as the image amplified the reality of the situation. She felt tears behind her eyes. She had to get out of there.

With an awkward turn, she hastily unlocked the door and opened it up, trying somehow not to make a scene. Brad was in shock at her sudden change in demeanor and struggled with panic to find his voice.

"Rach! Wai-, what's wro-? What are you-?"

She shot him a quick pained look, her eyes beginning to water up. She couldn't speak. What had they done? She turned back from him and walked hurriedly from the room, praying that no one was watching her come out. She made a nervous beeline back towards the couch and hastily grabbed her jacket. Matt saw her approach and his slick grin switched to a confused stare as he registered her emotions.

"Hey! Wait, what-?"

Rachel's eyes shot to him and she felt her stomach heave. Pure terror flooded her brain as she suddenly comprehended that he likely knew what she'd done. He'd seen her get up and go to the bathroom, and he'd surely seen Brad follow and enter a few moments after. Her head began to feel light and the dull ringing in her ears started up.

She turned away quickly and tried her hardest to keep the tears back. She was so embarrassed at what she had done. And her stomach flipped again at the thought that Matt knew. Him! Of all people! How had she let this happen? She walked in a panic towards the front door, and in an instant, she was gone. Matt flinched as he heard the door slam and he shook his head with a shocked expression. What the hell?

The tears would be held back no longer and Rachel began to let out stifled sobs as she walked quickly towards the street where she had parked her car. She fumbled to pull her keys out of her jacket pocket and she unlocked the doors with shaking fingers. She reached for the back of her jeans and yanked her phone out before sitting down. It wasn't that late. Barely eleven. She started the car and put it into gear.

She was about to pull her foot from the brake and zoom away from this awful place when she stopped and put the gear shift back into park. She sat frozen for a second, shaking with tearful fits. Finally, she leaned into the steering wheel and let it out. She cried deeply and squeezed the wheel as hard as she could. What had she done?? It had all started as a silly way to make Rebecca feel better and it had ended up with her-.

Rachel had allowed herself to be talked into some questionable things before, but this one was among the worst. She had betrayed her best friend, even if it was under some murky circumstances. Terrifying questions swirled in her brain. Would she tell Rebecca? Could she even? What if she found out? God, had anyone seen them? Besides Matt-.

Rachel's body shook again with a loud sob. Something was very wrong with Matt knowing. She didn't know why but she just knew she couldn't trust him. Brad would surely keep his mouth shut because he wouldn't want to hurt Rebecca. But Matt? He had already shown he was capable of some fucked up shit. Would he let it out for fun? Would he try to hold it over her? Would he use it to-? Rachel trembled at the thought. She raised her head and wiped her eyes as best she could.

She had to get out of there.

NEXT -- Chapter 14: Inferno