All Comments on 'Prom Ch. 15: Catharsis'

by TheRachelChronicles

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Who doesn't love a happy ending

Congratulations, it's a great reading. While the sex scenes are pretty wild and definitely arousing - save obviously for the very last one which is also obviously written that way - it's the inner voyage that really kept me hooked up. For various chapters I simply couldn't understand her motivations, the way Rachel just gave in to pretty much anything was borderline annoying although always described in a funny and sexy manner. It all became pretty clear towards the end though.

This last entry put me on the verge of tears, the scene in the parking lot is so intensely charged with the emotional conflicts in every head that mine actually got a bit confused. There was simply no way to get Rach out of her self-woven hell without some genuine love. I actually thought it would be Kevin's task but now thinking about it, he was just a by-stander in the whole plot and far too removed from the core of it to be of any real help.

Thank you very much, I really enjoyed the series and I feel confident that the conclusion would be just as great.

TheRachelChroniclesTheRachelChroniclesover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I'm grateful that you took the time to leave such a thoughtful comment. I'm glad you found the conclusion to be satisfying and I'm even more glad that the journey made sense to you.

I have gotten feedback throughout the series inquiring about Kevin and when/if he'd return (either to be a hero-type or simply to provide some closure). I hope those of you who wanted this to end with him and Rachel together weren't too disappointed. This WAS always supposed to be a form of love story; it was just a different kind of love (between two different characters) than you might have initially suspected.

I will have the epilogue out soon. Hopefully that will set the stage for what is still to come in these tales.

Thank you thank you thank you again for reading. Enjoy your day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Friendship

As good as the sex is in your stories, the pain of the friendship ending then the reuniting was brilliantly written. I have to believe you are a published author as you are far above 99% of the wannabe writers on this site. Thank you for what you do!

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is an epic achievement. On just the craft level alone, the way you flip everything so Rachel goes from feeling powerless to having all the power is masterful, and her speech to Matt works so well because it rings true. [APPLAUDS]

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheRachelChronicles@TheRachelChronicles
442 Followers
Thanks to all who read and provide me with the encouragement to continue this strange little endeavor I've stumbled into. I have four series out currently and I'd highly recommend reading them in the following order (which follows their chronological release dates): Prom Pr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES