Promiscuous Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should we wake Gabe?"

"You want him putting his hands all over Suzie?"

"Let's go," I answered, tugging my t-shirt over my head. As Holley went into the bedroom to dress, I hastily pulled up my shorts and kicked into my shoes. Grabbing my key, I followed her to the elevator, through the lobby and onto the street. "Suzie and I have adjoining rooms," she explained as we hustled down the well-lit sidewalk. "I'm sure she regrets leaving like she did. I'll go into her room and let her spill for a few. Once I get her to lament, I'll text you and you can pop in and surprise her."

"What if she gets upset with us for springing a surprise?"

"She won't. Trust me."

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, stopping short. "You don't know me. I could be a psycho or-or a train robber."

"Are you a train robber?"

"Well, no...but I could be."

"I can't picture you on a horse," she quipped, grabbing my hand. "Come on."

Again I followed her past closed storefronts and open nightclubs. "You probably think I'm nutty," she went on as we advanced our hustle. "But I want what's best for my friend, and I could tell you really like her." She dug into her purse and pulled out her phone. "I'll let her know I'm coming," she urged, tapping the screen.

After a half-mile walk, we got to her hotel a little after one in the morning. Holley texted again from the lobby, but Suzie hadn't answered by the time we stepped off the elevator. Sliding her passkey, she showed me into her room. "Make yourself comfortable," she huffed. "Suzie must be pretty upset. She even put the do not disturb sign on her door."

Holley kicked off her shoes and bounced over to the adjoining door between rooms, but her brows dropped when she couldn't turn the knob. "Suzie?" she called through the door. Just as she knocked, we heard a squeal from the other room.

"Is she crying?" I asked, standing by the door.

Holley's phone buzzed with a text that read, not now.

Just then, I heard a sound that damn near broke my heart. The wall began thumping in rhythmic percussion from the headboard in Suzie's room. I couldn't help putting my ear to the door. Holley joined me face to face as we listened. There was no mistaking Suzie's sing--song voice as she squealed a note of joy. "Come in me again!" she begged.

My heart sank as a man's voice cried out, "Damn, you feel good inside!"

"Come in me!" she wailed.

The headboard stopped thumping as his deep voice let out a hardy moan. Holley's lips formed a pout as she touched my cheek. "Guess she got her furnace stoked," she offered in jesting remorse. "I'm sorry."

I sighed and sauntered over to the sofa. "You tried," I acknowledged.

Holley tossed her blouse aside and sat beside me. "No reason you and I can't make an evening of it," she purred, rubbing my thigh.

"You're awesome," I replied, trying to smile. "Really, really awesome. I mean...you—" I stopped short and huffed. "But I was really looking forward to—"

"Hush," she interrupted. "I understand." She smiled and leaned against me. "I think Suzie would have fallen for you," she proposed. "But she lives seven-hundred miles away. Maybe it's better this way."

"Maybe," I replied. "Mind if I crash here? I'll sleep on the sofa."

"Don't be silly," she answered, bouncing up and grabbing her nightgown off the dresser. "The bed's plenty big enough."

I stripped to my boxers and slunked onto the bed as she threw the satin gown over her head and dropped her jeans. "Don't be shy if you get the urge during the night," she chimed, snuggling up to my side and clicking off the light.

As I lay in the dark, Suzie's guest let out a groan of delight. I held the pillow over my ears, picturing her precious lips wrapped around his cock as she sucked him back to size.

It made no sense. I had known Suzie all of two hours, but inherent in that conundrum was an undeniable truth about love—it happens when it happens. To deny it is an act of self-treason. Sometimes it manifests over time, but it can strike like lightning. Love has its own terms. We are its followers, not its leaders.

Holley was incredible—every man's dream for a night of tawdry, promiscuous ecstasy. Suzie was altogether different—just as beautiful, but in a different way. Her eyes told of softness and tender delight. Her smile had a rewarding quality that soothed the soul with a sense of accomplishment. In short, blunt terms, Holley was an incredible fuck, but Suzie was someone I wanted to make love to. I wanted to hold her in my arms and kiss her as I seeded her intimate garden. Unfortunately, I was too late. She was catching a morning flight back to D.C.

****

I awoke the next morning with my arm around Holley's backside. She lay with her cheek on my shoulder and her jet-black hair spilled over my chest. Her soft breath wafted soothing whiffs on my chest as she slumbered. I was sad, but somehow peaceful—even comfortable in my heartbreak. I knew I'd always remember my time with her. Sadly, the memory would always be tempered by missing my chance to be with Suzie.

Holley peeped and let out a sleepy yawn. "Saudade," she whispered, gently scratching my chest with her nails.

"Saudade?" I asked "What's that mean?"

She squeezed me and rested her chin on my chest as she trained her blowtorch-blue eyes up at me. "It's an uncommon feeling. It means you're sad enough to be happy that you're sad, and happy enough to feel bad about being happy...it comes when you know a moment will never happen again."

"That about sums it up," I mumbled as my phone buzzed on the bedside table. Blinking my eyes to focus, I saw the call was from Gabe, so I answered it.

"Why the fuck did you leave?" he asked.

"I went to find Suzie, but I wound up crashing at Holley's."

"Chrissake, Sari, Holley was my date."

"Gimme a Mulligan, Gabe. She was trying to help. I-I really liked Suzie, but she was with another guy. I damn near had a heart attack, Gabe. I got sick to my stomach, so Holley let me stay over."

"She meant that much to ya, huh?"

"I can't even describe it," I confessed, rubbing my forehead. "I mean...I saw something in her eyes. Her smile made me feel happy because...because I felt peaceful and successful at the same time. I loved making her laugh. I thought her and me—"

"Dude," he interrupted. "It's me you're talking to. Aintcha got a rash you'd rather talk about?"

Holley sat up and leaned against me as I went on, "Seriously, Gabe...I know it's corny, but she was someone I wanted to make love to. I think I failed at something big."

"She's just visiting, Sari. She's from D.C."

"I know, but I can't help thinking...if I could just talk to her."

"So, talk to her."

"I can't," I lamented. "I wouldn't know what to say. Holley called it saudade."

"Seems you're doing fine. She's standing here next to me crying. You're on speaker."

"Suzie?"

"She came over about three in the morning looking for you. She used that sawed-off word."

"Did you two...you know—"

"W-well, yeah...but only cuz you weren't here."

"Because I what?"

"It was consolation."

"Give me that," insisted Suzie. "Sari? Did you mean all those things you said?"

Before I could answer, Holley snatched my phone and tapped it onto speaker. "He meant every word," she replied. "Did you and Gabe really—"

"Why is that so hard to believe? You were with Sari. He slept there."

"He came looking for you, but you were with someone else next door."

"You told me to just go out and do it...so I did. But I realized I wanted Sari, so I went looking for him. When I couldn't find him I just...I don't know..."

"Can I talk to Suzie?" I interrupted to ask.

Holley held up a finger to pause me. "Sari said a bunch of mushy things just now...lovee-dovee stuff."

"I know. That was sweet."

"So, say something mushy back, and say it so we can all hear...like he did."

"I want to," she whined. "I just can't think of what to say." A sweet sigh squeaked through the speaker. "Okay," she capitulated, "Mike or-or Matt, or whatever his name was...I kept calling him Sari. He thought I was apologizing for something. He kept telling me it was okay. It happened with Gabe, too. Is that mushy enough?"

"Mushier," Holley quipped. "Make him beg you to stay."

"You know I took the job in Rhode Island!" she blurted. "Give the phone to Sari."

I know my face was stamped with a stunned look as Holley sported a playful smile and handed the phone to me. "Am I a matchmaker, or what?" she asked, tapping off the speaker and leaning against my shoulder.

"Hey," Suzie's song-filled voice chimed in a somber tone. "I'm not sure how to say this, but here goes...Holley fought to get me outta my shell. Now that I'm out, I'm even more confused. I'm not gonna say I'm sorry for what I did last night. I'd be lying. I enjoyed it, but something was missing...I wished you...oh, I dunno."

"Say it," I urged. "Cuz I know I feel the same way."

"It'll sound slutty."

"Will it sound truthful?"

"I wished you were there, Sari. I acted on my own accord, and I wasn't fooling myself. But if I'd had my way, you'd have been there, too."

"I wish I had been. It bothered me to know it was happening without me there."

"That's how I felt when I found you were with Holley. I couldn't be mad at either of you. I'm the one who bailed, but it drove me...it's like...I'd have handled it okay if I was with you two. We're weird, huh?"

"I guess so, but what do we do?"

"I dunno," she whined. "I need to explore sexuality...but I don't wanna just date a bunch of guys. I want someone special, but-but he has to—"

"Let you explore?"

"Something like that. I'm going back to D.C. for a week to wrap up a few things...like breaking up with Dork...I mean, Dirk. Will you come see me at my new place in Cranston?"

"I live in the next town over. I can't wait."

Later that morning, Gabe and I made the hour's drive back to Rhode Island. I rested my head on the passenger side window as he drove, but I didn't sleep. Chaotic images flashed in my thoughts. I saw Holley's labial clasp wrapped tight around my girth, then her lips travelling over the skin of my shaft to the rhythm of Gabe's thrusts behind her.

But my mind fixed more and more on events I hadn't witnessed. I imagined Suzie spread wide for her hotel room guest—her dainty hands on his back as he inseminated her. My mind played the image of her showing up at our room at three in the morning, only to find I had left. I wanted to be mad at Gabe, but he didn't do anything I wouldn't have. I couldn't be mad at Suzie either. She had come over with the devout resolution to offer her wiles. When I wasn't there, Gabe substituted. Still, a squeezing pressure gripped my chest at the thought of him learning the feel of Suzie's inner architecture before me. Turning toward him I offered, "She sounded sincere. I think she's really moving to Cranston."

"Don't get your hopes up," he replied. "I think she was softening that saudade thing."

"I can't believe you were with her," I griped.

"I wasn't gonna say no, brotha. Don't ask me to apologize."

"So, was she—"

"Yep."

"You're not gonna tell me about it, are you?"

Gabe huffed. "Remember just before we met them? I said you were lucky you caught Kara?"

"Cuz I didn't have to draw pictures in my mind?"

"Exactly. Sorry bro, you're stuck drawing pictures. If I draw them for you, it'll only hurt more." He scrunched his cheek and huffed. "For the record, she slept in your bed, not mine."

"Really?"

"Said she didn't wanna complicate things. She never kissed me either. So while you sit there feeling sorry for yourself, you should know...I wish I'd gotten to hold Holley all night."

"I hadn't thought of it that way. Sorry, Gabe."

"That's why I wasn't keen on sharing her. It's been months since I slept beside a woman. You kinda suck for doin' that."

"You suck too, but for the record...thanks for bringing me out."

****

Two weekends later, I parked out front of a Cranston townhouse at seven-thirty in the evening. Not wanting to seem too anxious, I waited in my car for a few minutes, thinking of what to say. At quarter of, I drew in a breath and headed up the walk.

Suzie answered the door wearing a white blouse, well-fit crimson leggings that showed off her lean, fit legs, and glossy black flats with dainty bows. Her smile was the broadest I could have imagined it—arcing her glossy lips and showing off her white teeth. "I hope you don't mind surprises," she offered, gesturing me inside.

"Depends," I answered as she closed the door behind me. "You're not gonna run, are you?"

"Not a chance."

"Is Gabe hiding behind the drapes?"

"Not Gabe, but we did have some unfinished business."

"My finder's fee to be specific," Holley's voice called from the living room.

Suzie touched my cheek and explained, "I was way out of my comfort zone when we met, and I didn't handle it well. I wanted another go at being whimsical, and Holley helped me move, so I asked her to stay over. You don't mind, do you?"

"Of-of course not."

"What's ever between the two of you will happen with or without me," Holley proposed, bouncing to her feet and strutting toward us. "Bonding is founded in commitment. It comes with time." Stepping close, she put an arm around each of us. "Let's all go in the bedroom and make a night of it. You two can see where it leads after that."

"Come," Suzie chimed, tugging my arm. I followed her down the short hallway and through the doorway. As Holley stepped past, Suzie turned to face me. Standing a few inches shorter than me, she lifted her angular chin. "I do assert one exclusive right," she declared—her hazel eyes twitching side to side. "His kiss is mine."

The very next moment, she flung her arms around me and pressed her lips to mine with such perfect pressure I let out a whimper. Her lanky fingers touched my temples, then softly scratched their way down the back of my neck, sending shivers of elation down my spine. As our tongues danced, I worked my hands under the hem of her blouse and onto the soft skin of her waistline.

As she unbuttoned my shirt, Holley stepped behind me and pulled it off my shoulders. Peeking out from behind me, she asked, "Mind if I kiss his backside?"

"Anywhere but his lips," Suzie answered.

"Mm," Holley purred, dropping to her knees. "That leaves some prime real estate." She reached around and scratched my belly with her nails, then kissed the small of my back as Suzie tossed off her blouse and shook her full hair back.

I gulped involuntarily at the sight of her torso. Her breasts were by no means large, but they adorned her frame with ample delight. Her curves and cambers were none too different from a million other petite young women, but what I was gaping at was sheer divinity. I saw before me the vessel of her precious entity—the housing of her life-giving parts. Moreover, I knew that lodged within its confines lay the heavenly hollow in which I so desired to plant my seed. In all my life, I hadn't known true envy until the night I heard her moan for another man. It churned my stomach to know others had experienced the honor of quartering their manhood within her, but that was about to be rectified.

Holley tugged my pants down to my feet, then scraped my buttocks with her teeth as I kicked out of my shoes and tossed my shorts aside. Her tickling tongue danced on the round of my ass cheek as Suzie knelt and grasped my rock-hard cock. "Holley's already had this," she proposed. "I'm not above admitting I'm a bit jealous."

"You'll catch up," Holley sassed.

Suzie raised her gaze and touched her mouth to my throbbing knob. "We'll talk about those feelings later," she asserted as if speaking to my shaft. Brushing her lips to my underside, she raised her gaze to meet mine and offered, "Time to catch up."

"Uh huh," I replied with a groan.

She tendered a smile and lashed my beating beam with a quick lick, peering into my eyes. In the next instant, the moist warmth of her mouth enveloped my tingling bulb. My cock thumped with pangs of pleasure as she lolled her tongue, humming as if singing to it.

Holley tossed her black dress aside, then reached between my thighs and cupped my sac. Her fingers gently kneaded my jewels as I ran my fingers through Suzie's auburn halo, watching her lips travel over the stretched skin of my hard-on. With a playful giggle, Holley crawled around and kissed Suzie's left cheek as it quivered from the movement of her jiggling tongue.

Slowly—as if to show dominance, Suzie bobbed forward, engulfing as much of my aching meat as she could. She retreated just as unhurried, humming as her lips revealed the rim of my crown. Sliding to my left, she opened her mouth and licked the underside of my throbbing tool from the side. Holley joined in from my right—nose to nose with Suzie.

I moaned in ecstasy at the sight and feel of their cheeks touching my loins as they moved down to the hilt of my shaft. I ran the fingers of my right hand through Holley's hair and my left through Suzie's as they teased my balls. Giggling, they moved back up, licking and lashing as their noses bumped. When they reached the crown, their tongues touched underneath it. Whether it started by accident or not, they didn't stop. I let out a groan of encouragement as their upper lips drew closer—my cherry-red knob between them.

A bolt of sheer delight shot through me as their lips pressed together. My cock began thumping dry-fires between the corners of their mouths as they kissed. Suzie's dainty nose rubbed Holley's cheek in a delicate display as they bobbled and nodded. With a pleasant peep, Suzie broke the kiss and lunged over half my length. She bobbed a few times, then released my raging staff. Passing it to Holley, she stood and pressed her lips to mine.

As our tongues danced, Holley wrapped her lips around my pole and gently sucked. Pulling back softly, Suzie peered into my pupils. "Sari," she pleaded. "I've been waiting to hear you tell me."

"I love you," I vowed. "I know your best friend is giving me a bee jay and all, but—"

"I love you too," she interrupted. "It's okay. I'll give one...w-well...another one to your best friend, or whoever you want." She shrugged and added, "Awkward as it sounds, I mean it."

"I can't wait...I think. But only we kiss, right?"

"Right," she whispered before giving me a quick peck on the cheek. "Like Holley said...just go with it." She smiled and bounced onto the center of the king-size bed, still in her crimson leggings.

Tapping Holley's shoulder, I excused myself and scurried foot of the bed. Suzie's eyes sparkled as I tugged off her cute shoes and tossed them aside. She giggled and peeled her pants over her thighs, along with her panties. With her legs together, my gaping gaze caught only the precious triangle of her well-trimmed bush as I pulled the tight leggings over her ankles and feet. She dropped her heels to the mattress and slowly parted her knees.

I gasped at the sight of her blushing apex. As she spread wider, her labial gates opened enough to reveal the glistening pink tissues of her vestibule—the entrance to ecstasy offered to two others as I lamented its denial. I climbed onto the bed and nestled my shoulders against the backs of her thighs. Peering into her precious channel, I cupped her firm buttocks in my palms and tipped her pelvis.

The bed shook as Holley climbed on from the left and rubbed Suzie's tummy. "Dig into that little honey pot or get outta my way," she offered playfully.

"I'm getting to it," I replied, holding Suzie's pelvis like a bowl and delighting in her scent.

"He's earned the right," Suzie replied. "Besides, it's nice to be appreciated."

With a playful growl, I pressed my nose into the scruff of her tiny bush to a sweet coo of encouragement. She sang a joyful note as I licked the length of her oozing slit and circled her gush button, dashing across it from time to time and reveling in the delightful flavor of her nectar. Writhing and wiggling, she kicked her legs out straight as I dug deeper into her welcoming vessel.