Promiscuous Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her notes of joy became squeals of elation as Holley joined in, sucking on her nipple and teasing her tummy with a single fingernail. "Get inside me, Sari," Suzie wailed. "I need to feel you inside me!"

My pulse pounded in my ears as I erected myself and rubbed the blunt tip of my throbbing cock over her bud. Her calves rubbed the sides of my torso as she kicked in throes of ecstasy. Holley slid down and rested her cheek on Suzie's navel. With a playful purr, she grasped my shaft and pushed its engorged head it into the sopping warmth of Suzie's welcoming clench.

I grasped Suzie's calves and outstretched my arms. We sang out together as I buried half my beating length in the heavenly warmth of her velvet hug. My heart seemed to flutter in my chest as I peered down to see her labial clasp enveloping my girth. After a slight retreat, I charged forth into the heat of her pelvic paradise, burying myself to the hilt. Rearing back, I looked down to see the sheen of her precious nectar on the skin of my staff. We all groaned together as I rocked forward again and broke into a slow but steady rhythm—my balls tapping her firm buttocks with each thrust and Holley's finger circling her clit.

Holley slid down and rested her cheek on the upper margin of Suzie's trimmed bush. After a few more cycles, I reared back and offered my Suzie-glazed meat to her mouth. She hummed as she nodded back and forth, cleaning off the shine. With a hardy laugh, she aimed it back into Suzie's cleft and buried the bulb. I drove it deep in Suzie's sopping warmth for a few cycles, then offered it back. Holley climbed over Suzie in a sixty-nine position and bobbed over it as I retreated again. Peering up at me with her ice-blue gaze, she wiggled her hips.

I pulled off my best imitation special-ops roll, then scampered around behind her and pressed the head of my Suzie-glazed meat into the warmth of her slit. Grasping the crests of her hips, I rocked my pelvis forward until my belly bumped her buttocks. Lodged deep within her, I cried out as Suzie's tongue flicked across my hilt and licked my sac. Holley's squeal made it clear Suzie found her clit. She dropped between Suzie's thighs as I broke into rhythm.

My loins slapped off Holley's buttocks as her jet-black hair shook between Suzie's trembling legs. I stopped every half-dozen strokes to let Suzie lash my dangling jewels. A few minutes into my carnal medley, Holley's squeal took on a desperate tone. I rocked forward and froze as her inner tissues squeezed and relaxed. Suzie gasped in expectation as I slowly withdrew, unplugging Holley's purging partition. As Holley sprayed a steady stream, I pushed my sloppy staff down to let Suzie wrap her lips around it. She sucked it for a moment, then squealed, "I want you back inside me!"

Again I rolled off the bed and scampered into place between Suzie's legs. Holley bounced off Suzie and lay on her belly, grasping my shaft and guiding it into place. Suzie and I moaned together as I drove into her divine chamber, reaming her inner walls with Holley's juices. My balls dripped with a concoction of mixed fruit as I kneaded the edges of her tummy with my thumbs. "I love you, Sari," she squealed.

"I love you," I groaned, pulling out and rubbing my slippery knob over her clit as Holley's fingers spread the sheath around it.

Suzie bucked her hips and began a low, guttural moan. Her eyes opened wide as she grasped the backs of her thighs and threw her legs out straight. As I tapped my underside against her slit, she let out a wanton wail and sprayed me with a prolonged burst of thankful reward.

Holley pushed her finger into Suzie's gushing gape as another burst washed my balls. Suzie squealed as I buried the head of my throbbing cock in the sopping heat of her clench. Wrapping my elbows under her knees, I rocked forward, driving into her love passage before it stopped undulating. She cried out as again her inner architecture flooded around my girth. I retreated for a moment to let it purge, then charged forth, reaming her satin squeeze as it sloshed with her juices.

"Uh!" she moaned as my loins slapped against the soaking skin of her buttocks and thighs. "Come in me, Sari! I want your seed swimming in me!"

Her sing song voice's plea resonated through my spirit, driving me over the edge of ecstasy. I fell forward onto my hands as the pangs of incredulity pulsing through my shaft coalesced into a singularity of absolute elation. The fabric of the space around me seemed to crackle and hum as time slowed. I dropped to my elbows and pressed my lips to hers, buried to the hilt in the divine confines of her living vault.

Suzie moaned into my mouth as my beating cock jolted forth a mighty thump and my benevolent deluge began. I thrust my arms beneath her and wrapped her precious being as I irrigated her deepest recesses in blissful bursts of my lineage, striving to outdo any past or future donor to the chamber of her time machine. She threw her head back and squealed to the cadence of my inseminating pulses, squeezing me with her arms and spreading like a gymnast. Still my hilt pulsed in the wrap of her inner tissues, even as my heaving head soaked in a pool of my own pedigree.

As my steady salvoes began to wane to wishful pulses, she wrapped her legs tight around my backside and kissed me again. Locked deep in a show of budding love, I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Finder's fee," Holley whispered.

After a few smacks of our lips, I withdrew from Suzie's seed-laden love passage and climbed beside her. She turned her head and kissed me as Holley crawled between her thighs and inspected her gaping gash.

"You are absolutely flooded," Holley purred. "It's almost a shame to do this."

Suzie tucked her chin to her chest and wiggled as she jested, "It's mine! Get your own!"

"I will," Holley sassed. "But I came a long way for this." With that said, she lunged over Suzie's apex.

Suzie squeaked in delight as I kissed her again.

****

Suzie made it clear she wanted to explore sexuality, and we did—perhaps a dozen or so more times, a few of which were either with Holley, Gabe, or both. But as our love blossomed, our escapades became less frequent, especially after we married. We stopped altogether after our first child was born. By the time we had our second, she preferred to be called Susan. We talk about renewing our antics from time to time, but the plans always come to naught. In my estimation, those days are over because they ran their course. We may have settled down, but our delight in each other never waned.

Holley and Gabe made a go of it, but it only lasted as long as Gabe could stand D.C. They parted as friends and went their separate ways. A year later, Holley married a wealthy Italian businessman and moved to Europe. We see her each summer when she and her husband visit stateside. Gabe tried for a few years to find a girl who would let him recapture the magic of promiscuity the four of us shared, but he finally got married to nice gal and swore us to secrecy about the events of days past.