Promises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although she was pretty sure she knew what was going to happen next, she heard Sir tell her, "Baby, I told Mark, how much I loved using your mouth. He wanted to feel it for himself, so, be sure to do your best to please him," as she felt Mark lean over her, brushing the tip of his cock over her lips, almost tracing her mouth. Opening her mouth slightly, she tentatively let her tongue out of her mouth, to feel him. He teased her, by using his hand to direct his cock away from her tongue as he held onto the bed frame with his other hand, steadying himself.

He was practically making her beg with her tongue as she tried to find it. Abrubtly, he decided he had had enough teasing and entered her mouth, groaning as he did. She realized that he felt different than Sir. He tasted different. Saltier.

"Take him all the way in your mouth," Sir said to her. That made her moan around Mark's cock, spurring him on to start moving in and out of her mouth. She tried to let him all the way into her mouth, trying to keep her mouth and head relaxed. She ran her tongue along the underside of his cock, and heard him groan even more, quickening the pace as she breathed in and out of her nose since she couldn't stop to take a breath. She had no control of his pace and tried her best to keep her lips wrapped around him.

"Suck it. Take it all," she heard Mark say above her. Urging her on, she could tell he was close to coming. Was he going to come in her mouth? She wasn't sure. She didn't know what they had planned. She'd swallow if she had to, but something told her that his taste would be different and she wasn't sure how she'd feel or if she'd really be able to do it.

She sucked harder, willing him on. She was kind of pleased that it didn't take too long to get him so close to coming and she began moving her tongue faster, running up and down his length, feeling the ridges that were new to her and without warning, he pulled out of her mouth as she heard him groan louder and felt the first splash of his liquid hit her chest. She felt about three more squirts as she could sense he was spent over her. Feeling him lift one of his knees over her, she could tell that he was now sitting next to her on the bed. She heard him zip up his pants and then felt his hands reach down to remove the clamps on her nipples. Letting out a small scream, she felt his hands on her chest again, rubbing what he left of himself into her chest almost as if he was leaving his mark.

"I'm going to have that mouth another time," Mark said to Sir. She sighed, realizing this may not have been a one time deal. She felt her pussy spasm at that thought as she felt the weight from the bed lift and heard footsteps going towards the bathroom where water started running in the sink. Feeling a hand glide up her leg, she wasn't sure whose hand it was at first, but she quickly recognized that touch. It was a touch she'd never get tired of and she was so happy it was His. He slid his hand between her legs and again tested how wet she was as he leaned down and kissed her, whispering between kisses, "Thank you baby." She sighed. Content and happy that she had pleased him.

Leaving her side briefly, she heard him talking to Mark. She couldn't hear everything they were saying, but she swore she heard the phrase "next time" and she squirmed, her hands still bound to the bed. She laid there wet, wanting and needy as she heard the door open and close. Her senses were all heightened as she waited and heard the door lock. Relaxing a bit, she started to hear the shuffle of clothes being removed and her smile broadened. Then she felt the bed shift again as she smelled his scent as he leaned over and used his hand to part and bend her legs. Then she felt it, his cock was at the entrance of her pussy and as he entered her in one swift motion, he reminded her, "Mine. This is mine. You are mine. Come for me," and she did. She let everything she had been holding back out, screaming, losing all control of her body, feeling her pussy spasm around him. He wasn't far from coming after watching the events that transpired and the feeling of her coming around him, but he let her feel him take her over and over again, leaving her empty before pushing himself all the way back into her. "I need to feel you come again baby, give it to me," he said as he went what she felt was even deeper and harder inside of her. "Yes Daddy," she cried out for him, as he poured himself into her. "Uuuuuuuuuugghhhhhh," was all she could manage as she felt him pull out of her.

As he knelt over her waist, he reached up to untie her blindfold and the tethers holding her arms above her head and took the cuffs off her wrists. He took a moment to admire the red bow, that was still tied around her lower arms. He thought to himself that he was going to keep that ribbon as a reminder of tonight and the gift that she gave him, and just as he reached down with his face to kiss her, she pulled her bound arms down around his head, pulling him closer to her. She whispered to him gently, "Thank you Daddy. I won't forget tonight." He reached for her lips with his one more time as he rolled her over so she was on top of him and pulled her into his chest and told her how much she pleased him before adding, "Next time I want to see your eyes as he takes your mouth while I'm in your pussy, but for the rest of the weekend, I will be the only one taking you or your mouth." She gasped. Another promise. Once again, she was left to wonder when, but she didn't care. She was his and that was all that was important to her as she felt herself melt into his body, her head on his chest.

"Sleep baby," he told her as he kissed the top of her head. Letting out a sigh of contentment and peace, she drifted off to sleep, safe in his arms.