Promises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you Radleigh."

"I love you too, Chaz."

Exhausted from the events of the day, I fell asleep, Chaz's arms still wrapped around me.

ooOoo

I woke up to the feeling of someone tracing circles down my cheeks. I opened my eyes and saw Chaz looking at me.

"I can't believe how beautiful you are," he said.

I smiled, "Well, you don't look bad either," I told him, "But I'm angry at you," I told him.

He looked so cute when he's confused and I fought the urge to kiss him. "You promised me three days ago that you won't distract me from studying!" I reprimanded him, "How can we possibly get some study time when you keep jumping my bones?"

He sat up and raised his hands in mock resignation, "I'm sorry. I really tried my best to control myself but you look so gorgeous even from far away and I guess it wouldn't hurt if we sat next to each other while studying," he explained, "then you came to the dorm and I guess my self-control was already crumbling by that time. The moment you came in and tempted me with your perfect ass while you placed the water in the corner, I lost it. Really it's your entire fault for being so gorgeous that I can't keep my eyes, and hands, off you," he smiled innocently.

I laughed, and pulled him down for a kiss. We got to know more of each other when we were grouped to analyze a local company's financial statement almost a year ago, and we got closer every since. Barely eight months have passed since we decided to make our relationship official. We managed to balance our studies and our time for each other, both of us being academic scholars who need to maintain our grades. Most of the time we can keep our hormones at bay and manage to keep our hands off each other when our academics call for our undivided attention.

Most of the time that is. This is not one of those times.

We came up for air moments later.

"So, what's your plan for the rest of the night?" I asked him.

"Well," he began, "I was thinking why we don't extend our break time a little bit longer? Just one more?"

I sat up, scandalized, "But you promised that that was the last time until our midterms are over!" I protested.

"Of all the promises that I'm going to tell you, not making love to you is the only one I'm going to break all the time," he smiled sheepishly.

I sighed, he's hopeless. I don't mind though, the benefits of his offer greatly exceed the cost.

I pulled my boyfriend closer for a searing kiss.

ooOoo

I am planning to make more about Chaz and Rad, but that depends on my schedule (yes I paralleled Radleigh's college life with mine). Feedback will be truly appreciated, hope you had fun :)

12