All Comments on 'Promises Made and Promises Kept Pt. 01'

by Candy_Kane54

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
2oothfairy2oothfairyover 3 years ago
Anticipation.......

I’ve been eagerly awaiting the next instalment in Virginia’s life, thank you for a great chapter. Looking forward to the next.

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
A cliff-hanger...

...a low key cliff-hanger to be sure but still one that makes me want the next part to arrive quickly. Virginia's life has been filled with ups and downs, some of the downs truly tragic, and right now I think she deserves some smooth sailing. An enjoyable new story, Candy.

jsmangisjsmangisover 3 years ago
Thank You!

I have been waiting impatiently for the next chapter in Virginia's life and this has more than exceeded my expectations. Please don't make us wait much longer for more.

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 3 years ago

Thank you for giving Us another chapter of Virginia’s life. I’m so happy with the way you included Matt & Mark into her life and what a beautiful person she is. The way they refer to her as mom is endearing. You have created a very nice little cliffhanger here. Is Alex really just a friend or is Judy really the one. Cant wait for you to give us more. I’m really hoping Virginia’s life of heartbreak is over. She deserves so much more. Luv ya Candy.

laurabodenlaurabodenover 3 years ago

I'm so thrilled to be reading the continuation of Virginia"s life. Candy you certainly bring out the best in the characters of your stories.

I truly miss Bonnie, as much as Virginia does, she was a sweetheart,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes! Five parts!

I am now unendurably happy. Bonnie can finally be satisfied and wait for Virginia in peace, Virginia can extend her & Bonnie's sphere of love, and no unrecoverable tragedy will blight all of their lives.

RIGHT!!!?

Because otherwise, Candy, I'm pretty sure they'll haunt us all, and we'll get another four years...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful story

I loved every part of this story. This took so long that i almost forgot Virginia's story wasn't done.Please don't make us wait too long for Virginia's happy ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I am loving your 'Virginiaverse' both the telling and the title warm my heart. A side note the Lois Lane character I can feel for I go by Jenni and was born in 1994 when Forrest Gump was released. You have no idea how many people have quoted that film to me such as saying "we are like peas and carrots". I feel a deep affection for the characters and world you have created. The Loom of Fate you have crafted is a testament to your creativity and humanity. I am eager to continue and look forward with joy as well as reluctance that an end will arrive. Thank you for sharing.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN

As we laid there in our post-coital glow, our breathing finally returned to normal. I locked eyes with Alex and said, "One last time, not one more time. If we ever meet again, it'll be forever. I won't be able to say goodbye to you ever again."

"If we ever meet again," answered Alex, her eyes glistening, "I won't be able to ever let you go again."

Please i do hope so for them that my heart aches ..... Please

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
10 stars of 5 again ..... Wonderful

Another great add to your complex story tale

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCandy_Kane54@Candy_Kane54
*** IN MEMORIAM *** 13JUN23 - It is with a heavy heart that I inform you that Maonaigh had passed on 11JUN23. I hadn't expected it since he had just written me 06JUN23 about his next lesbian story he was working on. Apparently he had been quite sick for some time. His body wa...