Promises Pt. 04

Story Info
From Oh So Right, to Oh So Wrong.
6.9k words
4.8
10k
5

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales or persons is entirely coincidental. All characters depicted in sexual situations are at least eighteen years old.

As always, any political, social or religious views in this story are those of the characters and their circumstances, and don't necessarily reflect those of the author.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: The last couple of installments were a bit light on sex, due to the nature of serializing a large novel. This one should help rectify that deficiency. Enjoy!

*****

PART FOUR -- From Oh So Right to Oh So Wrong

I wake to the feel of light pressure. I open my eyes to find that I'm on my back with Kira sprawled across my chest, snoring. She's so light that we might have been like this for hours without causing me any discomfort. Her head is resting on my shoulder and I can feel her light, warm breath against my Adam's apple.

Kira's hips are on my stomach. Her legs are splayed wide and her feet are hooked on the inside of my thighs. This is a thoroughly comfortable (and wonderful) way to wake. I relax and enjoy the feeling of her naked body against mine for a while. Finally, her snoring stops and I see her eyes open.

"Good morning, Kira," I murmur. "Did you sleep well?"

"Gloriously. You?"

"I was dead to the world."

"Are you comfortable like this, Peter? I hope I'm not squishing you."

"I'm fine. I wouldn't mind waking like this more often."

"Hmm, is that some sort of invitation?"

"Maybe."

"Well look, Peter, about last night. I'm sorry I laid all of that nastiness on you."

"Don't be. I'm honored that you felt comfortable enough with me to be so upfront."

Kira scoots up a little and gives me a tentative good morning kiss. The feeling of her rubbing against me makes my cock surge and I realize that I've got a major erection. I also realize that this is the first time we've ever kissed. Her mouth is small, but her lips are soft and warm. I quickly reciprocate.

We kiss for just a few seconds, but then she starts to withdraw. I can feel that she'd like to kiss some more, but probably doesn't want to seem too aggressive. I gently take her head in my hands and draw her back to me. This is evidently the right call, because she practically dives for my mouth.

Kira may never have made love before, but she's a good kisser, probably from her "practice" with Bethany. In moments, our kiss goes from just friendly to something much more. I soon lose myself in the feeling of her wonderful mouth. She's holding nothing back and I quickly find that for once, neither am I. There is nothing contrived or calculated in how I'm acting. I'm just really enjoying kissing her.

Maybe she doesn't realize it, but Kira is beginning to grind her maidenhood against my belly. Needless to say, I don't mind this at all, and it gives me the perfect excuse to touch her. I begin to run my hands up and down the back and sides of her body, from her head to the back of her knees. I've spread sunscreen on all this before, so the landscape is happily familiar, but now I'm free to touch her like I want to.

Kira's so tiny under my huge hands, yet so undeniably womanly. My touch seems to embolden her, and her hips begin to move more aggressively. I can feel that her mention of being able to lubricate when she's horny is quite true.

I allow a hand to cup her tiny bottom, then snake my fingers down her butt crack, massaging her cinnamon ring for a moment before heading further.

Kira gasps in my mouth as the pad of my finger encounters her delicate little lips, but she goes right back to kissing me. I feel around, ever so gently, and confirm what she's told me. There's a significant depression in the skin between her lips where her vaginal canal should start, but that's all. She's very wet there, though, and she squirms a little as I swirl my finger in her slick little pit for a moment, but then I go back to just massaging her all over. We have time.

Now judging that she's ready to try some new things, I break our lip lock and greedily suck an earlobe into my mouth. I used to do that because I'd read that a lot of women find it sexy, but I do it this time because with Kira, I find it sexy. Her ears are so tiny, but so cute.

Kira sighs as my lips let go of her lobe and kiss down her neck. Then I use my tongue to bathe the exquisitely detailed area where her clavicles come together.

"Oh Jesus, that's good," she murmurs.

"Yes it is," I murmur back. I gently grip Kira's sides and move her further up so that I can kiss my way down her body. I lift her chest up and away from mine just slightly. Her breasts are nowhere near pendulous, but show their true size and beauty when hanging. I slowly kiss around the edges of her glorious little mounds, teasing her a little, then I draw my tongue across the undersides at the clear border where they meet her chest. Her nipples are at rigid attention, just begging for me to tend to them. Kira's ragged breath confirms it for me, so I give in to temptation and suck one into my mouth.

"Oh God, yes," she moans. "Harder."

I can accommodate that, and take in as much as will fit, which in this case is pretty much all of it. She gasps and I feel her begin to grind her privates even harder on my chest. I'm enjoying this immensely, but I think she's now ready for more.

I wrap my hands around her waist, noting that it's so small that my thumbs and middle fingers easily touch each other, completely encircling her body, and guide her upward. She grabs the top of the padded headboard as I lay wet kisses on her torso, teasing her and moving down her body little by little.

Kira squirms when I reach her navel and stick the very tip of my tongue in there. "That tickles!" she exclaims.

"Good," I say, though I'd be amazed if she could understand me. She stops complaining when I move further south.

Her body goes almost rigid with anticipation as I move her across my mouth. She's getting more and more vertical against the headboard as I kiss my way lower on her. She moves her feet under herself to straddle me as I slowly swerve her to the side so I can kiss her delectable inner thigh. I feel her trying to center herself on my mouth, but I hold her in place and make her wait for it.

Eventually I draw her sideways and her tiny little lips lightly slide over my mouth, but I've closed my lips and hers brush right by. I begin to tease her other thigh.

"Oh Jesus, Peter," she moans. "I need... I need..."

"Tell me what you need."

"I need you to do it," she whines.

"You need me to do what?"

"Oh Jesus, Peter, I need you to eat my pussy!"

Enough of making her beg, she's truly ready now.

"Oh shit!" she exclaims as I center her over my mouth and run a firm tongue up her slot, from her pit, almost to her clit. Kira's maidenhood is tiny, but she's all woman, with delicate inner lips and a well-defined and eager-looking clit poking out of its little pink hood. Her external bits aren't just normal, they're exquisite. She takes more of her weight on her own feet and begins to rock her hips slightly and grind herself on my face, but I grip her waist a little tighter and hold her still while I banquet on her divine juices.

Kira has abandoned any pretense that she's got control over her body and is gasping and mewling as I alternately flick her lips with my own, and lathe her inner lips with my tongue. She is very, very wet.

I take a wild guess that she's ready, then let her have what she really wants, sucking her clit into my mouth and pulling hard on it. "Oh my God," she gasps raggedly. "My clit, my clit!"

Her clit indeed. It's firm and needy, and I give it my full attention. Kira is fully supporting herself now, so I let go of her waist and cup her breasts, gently pinching and twisting her hard nipples.

Now her time has come. She's not at all vocal, but she goes nearly rigid and small convulsions wrack her body. I ease up on her clit, just tonguing it gently and massaging her breasts as she climaxes. Her sweet fluids begin to soak my chin. I've never been with a wetter girl and I'm loving it.

When she seems to be coming down from her climax, I get right back after her, trying to find out if she's multi-orgasmic. I'm patient and persistent, and eventually rewarded with a wondrous series of orgasms, each one leaving off just as the new one starts. Kira's eyes are closed, and her face is clenched as she comes, over and over.

I suddenly realize that I'm not performing now. I'm worshiping at the holy cathedral of Kira's amazing little body. Any worries that we might not be sexually compatible are lost in the sheer delight of being with this amazing woman.

At last she's done, and I can feel her start to sag. I put my hands back around her little waist and place her right back where she was when we woke up. She has a beatific smile on her face as she gives me one last kiss, then settles her head down onto my shoulder. She's still breathing hard, but I can feel her body starting to relax. I don't say anything, letting her recover at her own pace.

Eventually, it almost seems that she's gone back to sleep, but I don't hear her telltale snoring. She's the picture of perfect relaxation. "Peter," she says softly, "I've been consumed for years with my fear of what would happen when I finally was with a man. Somehow though, with you, it never crossed my mind to be afraid."

Her response to me has been so earnest, so natural, that I had honestly forgotten all about that. "You'll never have anything to fear from me, Kira."

Kira stretches languidly, going into a full plank on my torso, then arching her back and lifting her breasts off my chest. I take advantage by gently cupping the little things and teasing the nipples with my thumbs. She grins at me. "You have all day to stop doing that." Then her legs come together and I feel her tight little calves sandwich my still erect member. I squirm a little before I catch myself.

Kira's face shows that she's discovered my erection herself. With an impish smile, she begins to move her calves up and down a little. "Oh God, Kira," I murmur, trying my best not to moan, "you've got all day to stop doing that."

Kira's calves are moving so slickly that I realize I must have been almost gushing pre-cum. "Is this okay?" she asks.

"It's very okay." I crane my neck down to kiss her, so she scoots up a little to make it easier for me. My cock is now being massaged by the meatiest parts of her calves and the feeling is sensational. She's starting to get the hang of it, moving up and down in longer strokes now. I've never had a girl do anything like this to me before and I wonder where Kira has been all my life.

I'm stunned to realize that I'm not far from coming already. Eating Kira was a huge turn-on and it must have kept me closer to the edge than I'd thought. "If I come like this, it could get messy," I warn her, trying to speak succinctly while still tongue-dueling.

"I could make you come? Like this?" It's quite endearing how Kira continually underestimates her sheer sexiness.

"I'm gonna come like a fountain if you keep it up," I warn and confirm.

"Then that's what I want." We go back to kissing while Kira pivots her lower legs up and down in increasingly sure strokes. I don't try to hold off at all, just letting my body soak up this amazing experience. It's almost surreal to me that tiny Kira and I are making love. The kinds of emotions I'm feeling for her now are like nothing I've ever experienced before. It's almost disconcerting what she's doing to me.

I'm running my hands up and down her body, massaging, caressing, and gently kneading. She's running her fingers through my curly hair as we kiss with ever more passion. I feel myself getting close.

"Last warning," I gasp.

She levers herself up a little and looks me in the eye. "Come for me, Peter," she whispers.

With that, I do.

I try to relax and just let it happen, but I'm coiled like a spring. My issue bursts loose with full force and my release is exquisite. I actually see the first couple of ropes over her shoulder as they arc up and then down onto Kira's back. Her eyes get big at the first impact, and happily her stroking stops. "Was that...?"

"Yeah, it was," I say as my last few spasms subside. "I'm sorry I made a mess on you." I can feel the warmth as the last little bit trickles down into the crevices between my spent manhood and her calves.

It's only now that I finally remember that her abductor had come on her as part of his molestation. I'm suddenly concerned that what I've just done is going to seriously mess with her head.

She grins big. "I've got your cum on me!" she enthuses, as if someone had just bought her a pony. "I wasn't sure that I was going to be able to do that for you."

I'm mightily relieved to hear her take that attitude. "Oh Kira, I think you need to give yourself more credit. You have a bright, inventive mind. I'm certain that you could come up with an almost unlimited number of ways to make me come. I liked that particular one a lot, though, as you could probably tell by the mess I made."

"Mmm, it feels warm," she giggles. Then she lays her head back down on my chest and the two of us relax in the afterglow. But a couple of minutes later, I feel her shiver. Sweat and air conditioning are a hypothermia-inducing combination. "It feels like a warm shower is in order," I tell her.

"Brrr," she agrees. She slips off me and rolls to the edge of the bed. Unfortunately, she rolls a little too far and nearly plunges off the side. Her arms and legs flail and she knocks the nightstand's alarm clock onto the tile floor.

"Oops," she says, after regaining her equilibrium on the edge of the bed.

"Grace obviously isn't your middle name," I tease.

She gives me the stink eye, then puts her feet on the floor and goes to stand, but then flails again for a moment and grabs the bed for support.

"Oh my God," she gasps. "My quads are so sore that I can't stand upright. I must have been squatting over your face for way too long."

"Seemed like the perfect amount of time to me," I say with an evil grin. But I'm there immediately, scooping her up into my arms and walking her toward the bathroom. This is becoming something of a habit, but she seems not to mind at all, and I love holding her. I don't even mind the feel of the sticky patches on her back against my arm and shoulder.

I reach into the shower and turn on the water, then step us in when it's warm. "Ahhh," she sighs as I hold her under the stream. "That's awesome."

As far as I'm concerned, the warm water is good, but it's Kira that's awesome. I maneuver her so she's sitting up with my hand cupping her shapely little ass like a seat. Her face is even with mine now and she wraps her arms around my neck.

We silently tip our heads to each other and begin to kiss again. We're sated for the moment, so there's no hurry or any expectations at this point. After a couple of minutes, she's warmed back up.

"Hey, let me see if I can help you out with those sore quads," I say. I help myself to a glob of her moisturizing body wash from the pump bottle, then turn us so that the spray isn't directly on her. I can wrap my hand most of the way around her slim, toned thigh, and work up a lather to help with the massage. I begin working her quads with my thumb.

"Oh, yeah," she says, "that's great. Could you go up just a little higher?"

I do and she grimaces. "You okay?"

"Yeah, that's the spot all right. Press just a little harder."

I do, working the knot firmly, and she squirms a bit, but I can tell it's helping. After a couple of minutes, I switch to the other leg, with similar results. Finally, she sighs. "Thank you, Peter. I'm a hundred percent better."

"Good." Her thighs are coated with thick, soapy lather, so I decide to put it to good use, quickly washing all the way down both legs right to the toes, then working my way up. I shift her around in my arms so that I can wash her cute little bottom and thoroughly scrub my issue from her back. I quickly clean her arms, neck and torso. I take particular care to make sure her breasts are properly cleansed, especially in the hard-to-clean nipple area. That earns me a few moans and some particularly good kisses.

"I've never been washed like this before," says Kira, who's apparently enjoying the process. "It feels a little kinky, but I like it. I love the way you touch me, but I want to wash you too."

"Mmm, I think I'd like that," I say. I go to set her down, but she indicates the triangular bench across the corner of the shower. I put her down there. Even with the lift, her head barely comes to the top of my shoulders.

Kira quickly bends down and gets a couple of squirts from the bottle of body wash on the bench next to her. "All right, Big Guy, turn around." I turn my back to her and she begins to wash my shoulders and the back of my neck. I love the feel of her slippery little hands on my body and almost start purring before remembering that as a human, I can't actually purr.

She works her way down my back, eventually reaching my butt cheeks. She slows down a little bit, not having been allowed to really explore here yesterday on the beach. "Jesus, Peter," she murmurs, barely understandable over the sound of the spray, "for being such a big guy, you've got a tight little ass." I feel her soapy finger slide down my butt crack until she arrives at my anus. She swirls her finger around it for a moment, causing me to have to stifle a moan, then gets some more soap and begins to clean my thighs. I spread my legs a little so that she can clean my inner thighs, which she does, all the way from crotch to knee. Her hand brushes against my balls momentarily, and I realize it's the first time she's touched me there. I hope she'll do that some more.

"Okay, let's do the front," she says. I'm more than happy to turn and face her. Would you mind putting a foot up here?" she asks, indicating the bench. I happily comply, and she begins to wash my foot and lower leg. I love watching her work. She's squatting to reach down at this point and she just looks so darn cute.

After a minute, she has me switch so she can do the other leg. Then she stands up and reaches high to wash my shoulders. Her hands are massaging and probing the muscles of my pecs. Then she begins to move lower.

"I like a hairy chest on a man," she says. "You've got the perfect amount. Not too much and not too little, and none on your back."

I've learned to accept compliments over the years, on the few occasions they're offered. "Thank you, Kira, and I've got to say that I really enjoyed your lack of hair this morning. You were super smooth on my lips and tongue, and I didn't have to worry about getting any curlies stuck between my teeth."

She slaps me on the chest, but giggles. "Twerp." She then proceeds to wash my arms from fingers to pits, then down the front of my torso. When her hands touch my stomach, I can't help but tense those muscles a little.

"Good grief, Peter," she says. "That's one heck of a six-pack." She quickly runs her hands up my body, retracing her path across my chest and shoulders. "You're built like an ox."

"About as dumb as one most of the time, too."

"Hey!" she says, looking almost a little put out. "Knock that shit off. If you were dumb, do you think I would be naked in the shower with you?"

I consider that for a moment. I need to remember that, in part, I'm still dealing with Maya Windrider here. "Sorry Kira, you've got better taste than that."

12