All Comments on 'Promising Danielle Ch. 09'

by LocusOnus

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Bravo!!!!

That was freaking amazingly beautiful. Bravo Bravo. You need to make more series. This was definetily one of the most touching romance stories iv'e read in a long time.

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 14 years ago
Nice ending

Of course, I love a happy ending. :) I think you could have made this a stronger story by involving Nikki and Stacy earlier, but all of the characters are good. Some of the plot devices were a bit over the top, but it all came together. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice ending

I agree with a prior poster on some of the story elements being a bit weak, as in letting the police come to the house again, where he should have gone to the police with the CD very early on. Also, it is a bit of a stretch that his landlords would not inquire why Dani was back when she had been removed by the police earlier and why would the Father wait a month to try and get her back again?

However, the dialog and interplay between Toby and Danielle (one of my all time top ten names) is very nicely done.

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 14 years ago
bravo!!!

you made up for it. i don't care if some of the plot are weak. just take a note of them and improve your writing next time.

i love the ending. i am a sucker for happy ending... bravo!!! can't wait to read your next story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
BRAVO

Excellent!! Kep improving your character development and plot lines. you did very well for a first effort.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderabout 13 years ago
Wow!

Wow! There is nothing more to be said.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous