All Comments on 'Promotion Interview'

by dpingjessie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My own work fantasy

Great story. Just makes think of my own work fantasy, gangfucking a hot Filipino girl called Abby. She let me fuck her once. Must have got her at a weak moment. Now she just struts around in her tight little dresses on her high heels with her tits and ass hanging out pretending it never happened. My fantasy is to talk a couple of the guys into joining us in the photocopy room and seeing if she'll come across for a sweet little gangfuck like this one.Thanks for reminding me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
An Exemplary Piece of Work

This is a really good example of a submissive workplace gangbang, and in my opinion, your best piece of work thus far. Abby's willingness to let the men use her, and their complete and total usage of her body were well-written and expressed. The "ski-poling" was the only thing that detracted from it, as it's just silly to imagine someone so used up and helpless still having the wherewithal and ability to manually manipulate an extra pair of cocks while getting all her other holes fucked.

I like the Abby stories better than the Jessie ones. I hope to see more of Abby.

dpingjessiedpingjessiealmost 8 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Thank you for the feedback! The skipoling idea was a specific request from a fan, which is why I included it. I agree with you though. Still, it doesn't hurt to let go and just enjoy the thought, no matter how unrealistic. It's called a "fantasy" for a reason. Thanks again!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 7 years ago
Silly scenario

Porn stars can barely do what you described. You and the band of merry men and a normal girl who switches around being 5'2" and 5'4" could never pull it off. There was plenty to write about without the double anal and vaginal. She would have been torn to shreds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
RE: Previous Comment

...And that's what makes it hot! It's a fantasy/fiction piece, and a very well-written one at that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Lmao all that 'no homi' was just unnecessary

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

While I would agree that a petite woman would be unable to physically entertain a five guy gangbang as described, but what if she could?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdpingjessie@dpingjessie
1150 Followers
In the winter of 2013, I lived out my fantasy of sandwiching my best friend and object of my sexual fantasies of nearly 10 years. It inspired me to publish erotica for the first time; namely, my submission "A Delicious Jessie Sandwich. The Jessica, Part Two story in the Sexplo...