Promotion Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,152 Followers

"I would try it," Abby said sweetly, though no one asked for her consent. The other boys stayed still as I stuck my cock back in Abby's pussy from underneath her. Once I was firmly inside her, I grabbed her legs, spread them and held them high in the air while Abby planted her hands on the table on either side of my chest. Jack then moved forward, pressing the tip of his dick against the shaft of mine, which was buried in that twat. With a whimper, Abby accepted first the head of Jack's cock before more than half of it joined mine inside Abby as she took her first dive, to my knowledge, into double-vaginal sex.

As Jack inched farther into Abby's already filled cunt, the other boys cheered the girl on. Jack ended up getting almost his whole cock inside Abby's pussy, which, even as wet as it was, got stretched out to the max, since it was already accommodating me. Once satisfied with how deep he was, Jack leaned forward and lay on top of Abby, flattening her sweat-soaked body against my equally damp shirt and sandwiching her again, only this time her ass was vacant and her pussy was double-penetrated.

An involuntary scream escaped from Abby, but it was drowned out by the the excited chatter of all the guys. Once Jack and I had Abby pinned between us, her legs and arms for now lying limp at her sides, the other boys came around to top Abby off again. Before Jack and I were even thrusting, Abby had Moe's cock back in her mouth while Brandon and Gus were coaxing her into beating them off. After taking just a moment to adjust to the extreme pressure in her pussy, Abby managed to go back to work on those other cocks, sucking one off while stroking the others.

Jack and I alternated thrusting into Abby once we got going. Sliding my prick against another was a little awkward at first, but it was the best way for all of us to do it. Beside, the sensory overload that came with gangbanging a hot girl produced enough lust to make all of us willing to go as far as we needed to in order to fully take advantage of our fortuitous situation. In no time, Jack and I were lost in pleasure as we both fucked Abby's pussy while our friends derived pleasure from the same female.

All the same sights, sounds and smells enveloped us as we dove deeper and deeper into depravity. I kind of assumed Abby was having a rough go of having two hard cocks sharing her pussy, but she totally surprised me by cumming, moaning loudly around Moe's cock in her mouth as she experienced another orgasm. I realized she was having way more fun than I had imagined. That result only encouraged me to go harder and faster, forcing Jack to keep up as we hammered her pussy together. It was a wonder neither one of us came with Abby.

Once Abby's orgasm subsided, we all decided to disassemble before quickly rearranging. In no time at all, Abby, a sweaty, breathless mess, was back on her hands and knees, riding Brandon briefly before Gus stepped up behind her and inserted his cock into her pussy as well, giving her another round of double-vaginal penetration. Meanwhile, I was pulling on her damp hair as I ravaged her mouth with my cock, leaving Jack and Moe to be jerked off, albeit not as intensely as when Abby had had more energy.

From this position, I had a good view of everything, seeing Abby's tight little body get sandwiched by two men who were fucking her in the pussy in unison while my other friends did their best to keep her rubbing their cocks. At one point, partially to hold off an orgasm and partially to take in the sight, I pulled away and grabbed my phone to record more of this intense interview. As I watched Abby get mercilessly pounded but keep up with the demands, which included Jack switching over to Abby's mouth to take my place, I had a couple more ideas that I decided we were going to try.

At my suggestion, Gus pulled out of the sweet slut. The pressure in Abby's pussy was relieved, and then her twat was given rest altogether as Brandon pulled out as well - only to switch to Abby's ass, though. Sensing what was about to happen but perhaps too delirious at this point to be nervous, Abby giggled, pulling Jack out of her mouth and stroking his cock instead, along with Moe, and voiced her approval.

"Are you going to put both of those dicks in my ass?" she said to me with a wide grin. I'd never tried double-anal on anyone before, but the time seemed right to take advantage of the opportunity. With Brandon already secured in Abby's ass, Abby reached back to help me by spreading her ass as wide as it would go, giving me just enough space to wedge my dick in there. With a great deal of effort, I was able to get a couple inches of my member inside Abby. Once Brandon retracted a bit, I was able to slip in more of myself until I had enough in her to begin to fuck her with Brandon.

By this point, Abby was too beat to do the ski-poling, so Moe and Gus stood to the side and watched Brandon and me fuck Abby in the ass together while Jack resumed fucking her face. The girl rocked between us as we gave it to her hard, her slick body slipping between Brandon and me as our cocks pummeled her ass in unison. I'm pretty sure Abby tried to scream, since her ass didn't have nearly the capacity to stretch as her pussy did. However, any noises Abby made were sufficiently muffled by Jack's cock in her mouth.

"Only one last thing to try," I said between breaths as Brandon and I relentlessly pounded Abby's shitter. With those words, I came to a stop, and Brandon took my cue. All three of us pulled out, allowing Abby to desperately catch her breath. Meanwhile, Moe took Brandon's place on the table, and I bossed Abby around by ordering her on his cock. Her enthusiasm may have tapered, but her obedience had not as she dutifully climbed back up on the table and sank her pussy onto Moe's cock, pointing her ravished ass out toward us. Immediately, I joined the couple on the table and inserted my cock into Abby's butthole, which was now loosened up a bit. With the bitch double-penetrated once again, Moe and I stayed still as I looked back at Gus and welcomed him to pick a hole.

Gus's eyes went wide, but, upon realizing what I was implying, Jack and Brandon urged Gus to go in. Abby literally sobbed for a second, but quickly caught herself. My heart went out to the poor girl for a moment, but my lust demanded I continue. Still, against my wicked desire, I asked Abby if she would be OK.

"What kind of a whore do you think I am?" she said, suddenly reverting back into character. "Stick as many of those cocks in me as you can! I can handle any workload you give me!"

"There it is," I said. I knew Abby's words betrayed the girl's true feelings, but they were enough to pacify my admittedly seared conscience as Gus made his move forward. In what was probably a merciful move on Abby's behalf, Gus opted for Abby's pussy, pressing his cock against Moe's and very slowly thrusting forward, joining Moe inside the young girl's ravished twat.

Jack had now moved to the front of Abby so he could fuck Abby's face again. Brandon joined him over there, putting Abby's hand on his manhood while I shifted up as far as I could while remaining in Abby's ass so Gus could push forward into Abby's vagina. I'm sure my man ass wasn't the eye candy he was hoping for, but we couldn't waste this opportunity to give Abby the full fucking she deserved.

With three cocks in one end, we didn't really figure out a most effective way to fuck Abby, so each one of us just went at our own pace. Being on top and having Abby's ass all to my own, I had the most freedom to thrust hard into Abby's shitter and sink my cock as deep into her as I could. Beneath me, Moe and Gus were taking turns sliding into Abby's pussy. To stabilize myself, I had to stand on my feet and hunch over while holding onto Abby's shoulders. On the bottom, Moe put his hands under Abby's arms while he thrust steadily in and out of her, and Gus had to reach around me put his hands on Abby's hips or just hold onto the edge of the table as we all fucked her on that end. For the next several minutes, three cocks bounced in and out of Abby's ass and pussy while Jack took pleasure with Abby's mouth and tongue. Meanwhile, the chick did the best she could to rub Brandon's prick.

The longer we fucked Abby in that position, the more we got the hang of triple-penetrating her. She made noises I'd never heard from a girl before, but they were mostly muffled by Jack's cock. It was hard to tell how much Abby was enjoying her predicament, but it was obvious that all five men were thoroughly enjoying ravaging this cute female body in any way we possibly could.

Jack and Brandon pulled away after a bit, leaving Gus, Moe and I to finish up sticking Abby at the other end. With three pricks inside her, all pounding her in unison, she was was beyond stuffed. Her mouth now vacated, Abby screamed with the pleasurably painful constriction of her cunt and ass around all the meat. We three were all groaning loudly and grunting like animals as well. Alas, we could take no more of dominating my good female friend without finally giving her our payload.

Abby cursed profusely as Gus pulled out first, followed quickly by me. The chick rolled off Moe and was now completely empty, having had more than her fair share of cock for the evening. It was now time to finish her off, and all five of us men were plenty ready to reach our climax.

"You still want us to cum on that pretty face, right?" said Jack, stroking his cock like the rest of us. Abby said no words but nodded her head yes as she got off the table and down to her knees. Her skirt was still intact, though wrinkled and ruffled, and her jewelry and high heels were still in place. Her whole body was coated in sweat now, and her hair still a wild mess. Her makeup, so perfectly done going into this affair, was smudged and running down her face in some parts - not that it mattered, since we were about to give her a fresh coat.

Jack and Gus stepped up first, standing next to each other and pointing their pricks directly at opposite sides of Abby's face. The girl put her hands on her knees, closed her eyes and grinned with pursed lips as she waited for the last stage of her interview. Thankfully, I had the presence of mind to grab my phone again and get a video. To my pleasure, I hit record just in time to watch both guys erupt at the same time, each spewing his respective load on either side of Abby's face. Abby flinched at the first couple blasts to hit her, and then her teeth shone through as she smiled bigger, amused at being doused by simultaneous cumshots. Jack and Gus moaned loudly as they shot off big loads, the two of them doing a good job of covering most of Abby's face.

When the first two guys were finished, Brandon and Moe stepped up. Abby, still grinning, had cum streaming down from her temples to her chin and most places in between, but the rest of us guys still had plenty of blanks to fill. Brandon shot off first, aiming primarily at Abby's forehead. The cum plastered the top of Abby's head, some of it getting in her hair, but the rest streaming down to her nose and even into her eyes. Before Brandon was done, Moe shot off in Abby's hair first before getting a few good spurts on her cheeks, right below her eyes, while also covering her lips and chin. When those boys were done, they stepped aside, leaving the employee to her boss.

"I'm impressed," I said to her sincerely, actually, as I put the phone down and stepped up, stroking my cock and pointing it right at her face, not only looking to cap off the bukkake but the whole gangbang, which had been going on for quite some time now. "I've got that job offer for you right here." Abby's face lit up . . . well, as much as it could with four loads of semen on it. "Do you want it?"

"Yes, boss," Abby said eagerly, cum dripping into her mouth as she answered me.

"Here you go," I said and then moaned as I came hard all over her already cum-covered face. I shot off seven or eight hard spurts, I was so aroused. The first shot or two went high and got in her hair, which was a sexy disaster now with all the sweat and cum in it, but I controlled the rest of my shots to blast the girl near her eyes first and then her nose and cheeks before my orgasm tapered off. When I was done, I exhaled deeply and just looked down on the cute, young girl who was not only drenched in sweat now but had her face covered in five loads of cum, which was streaming down her neck and had even reached her boobs already.

We were all pretty exhausted and had a fairly extensive clean-up job to complete as our cum-covered bitch remained on her knees at the front of the conference room. I got the phone out one more time to get a couple pictures of Abby's acceptance of the job offer, so to say. Once we had all been thoroughly satisfied, we guys helped Abby clean herself up and send her on her way back to her husband with a pretty wicked limp. Assuming her husband had even known that his wife was banging her boss for a promotion, I can't imagine he had any idea what debased shit she had gone through to earn the job. Either way, at least he could be proud knowing his wife could handle any workload her boss gave her.

Now that Abby had the job, all I had left to do was finalize the job description. After seeing what she was capable of, I couldn't help but think of a few additional responsibilities to add to her title. She could certainly expect to be working late a few times a month, to say the least!

dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,152 Followers