All Comments on 'Promotion of a Naturist'

by Redninja

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
cattenicattenialmost 6 years ago

Very, Very good story. Well written. Could read a whole lot more.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69almost 6 years ago
Very good story!

I hope there are more chapters as this was a great start!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OK

I don't usually read longer stories, 2-3 pages is about the limit but this showed promise from an early stage. It was going well with lots of interesting little snippets and a fair story line.

And then it just stopped, almost like not all of it got published.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
5 stars

great start. can't believe this is your first story on this site. well-written, nice story. i hope you're planning on a few more chapters!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Editor?

You need an editor. There are some grammar errors and you changed Angela to Ashley at the end

RedninjaRedninjaalmost 6 years agoAuthor
My mistake.

Sorry in my rush and first time submission, I must have sent in the previous draft. Yes grammar is missing some corrections and yes I called Angela by her surname at the end.

The sudden ending was deliberate if lazy though.

Thanks and feel free to vote on it as a 2018 Nude Day entry, or rate it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good but grammar needs something work

Please learn the difference between:

Taught and taut

Your and you're

There and their

Waste and waist

Otherwise it was very good. Should have had an ending or at least an expectation of chapters to come.

eodomeodomalmost 6 years ago
A good start

I agree you do need an editor, or at least a proof reader. It was a good start and a next chapter is needed. Keep up the work. Looking forward to the follow on.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 6 years ago
Good read so far

I hope you are planning to write more to this story. I think Jason needs to get it together with his sister or his mom. Really do need some hot sexy incest in here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don't stop writing.

I really enjoyed this story. It took a while to introduce the characters but you did it in a very nice way without it being over complicated or boring. You showed a lot of style with the build up to all the sex scenes and overall you write in a stylish manner. I sincerely hope there will be a follow on story to this. Can't wait to see how the 'new beach friends' fit in with the holiday at the beach.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
great first story

i really enjoyed reading this. Great characters. and a nice tale so far. i'm assuming this is the "intro" chapter and others will follow. you have a long way you could run with this story. i think you could up the sex scenes a little more. 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Conversation

I like the story - it's very interesting with good character development.

However, the dialog is very stiff and unnatural. Most everybody uses contractions when they talk. The conversations sound like they're computer generated.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
Try

But failed.

Cut down on the length of sentences. They become too rambling and any meaning is lost.

Driverben10Driverben10almost 6 years ago
Great story.

Hopefully there is a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you for posting this story

Thanks Redninja,

This is a great first posting. I enjoyed reading it from the beginning to the end.

I will be watching for more stories from you, both as a follow up and new.

AlwaysNaked1954AlwaysNaked1954over 2 years ago

Very nice, I for one liked how you wrote the story, I liked the story line, and like others hope this was only the first chapter of a continuing saga.

Poacher11Poacher11over 2 years ago

a nicely paced story. looking forward to the next chapter

John_BostonJohn_Bostonover 1 year ago

Nicely written story! Great character descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty good. Could be real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous