All Comments on 'Proof'

by khelticryder

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
10towers10towersalmost 7 years ago
What fun

Over 25 years ago I had my girl friend go to the ladies room and remove her panties while we were at a Village Inn. It likely wasn't a special day, but was a special experience. I definitely touched her womanhood, even if not to orgasm. Your story reminded me of this incident, and the excitement of the experience.

There are lots of openings for additional chapters. Do they only see each other once a year? Since she is comfortable sharing her essence with her past lover, why aren't they next going to his house or hers?

In any case, the two had fun, as did I reading your short story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh what fun!

Over 25 years ago I had my girlfriend crawl under the table and remove her teeth while we were at a village pub. It likely wasn't a sloppy day, but was a sloppy experience. I definitely touched her tonsils, even to orgasm. Your comment reminded me of this incident, and the excitement of the experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Me too...

...also more than twenty years ago on of the our first major dates I invited my future wife to a very expensive restaurant. The night before, I had teased her about being too shy to try anything daring in public when we were together. You see, I am up for almost anything, with few qualms about 'getting freaky in public, but she played by different rules; or so I thought! Imagine my reaction when she suggested I slip off my loafer and put my foot between her legs. That's right, sports fans! My lady wore nothing between her thighs, and I was grateful for the fact we were in a seafood restaurant, because the odor leaking from between her thighs otherwise would give it away! Needless to say, we hurried through dinner, and I had some sweet 'pie' for desert!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous