Property of SHIELD

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The others were already gathered, sitting in the conference room's chairs. Ward looked up at her as she passed. "You know, you don't have to do this. May will get over it if you don't."

"She'll probably just ignore you for a while," Jemma agreed.

Fitz added "Two or three years, tops."

Skye threw her arms out. "Guys, it's all good. I'm an adult, okay? I get spanked in front of people all the time. Plus, I'm on the internet all day. I've seen some shit. Do you know what a midget looks like naked? It is nothing like my Hobbit fan art."

"You're sure?" Grant insisted.

"Totes mcgoats sure!" Skye insisted right back. She undid her belt. "Look!" And dropped her pants. "Those are my panties. My big-girl panties."

"You're not wearing panties."

Skye covered her crotch. "Fucking tequila..."

Coulson stepped out of the bathroom, still wiping his hands off with a paper towel. Awww, he washed his hands before spanking me. Skye knew she'd always liked him for a reason.

"Skye, I've already briefed the others. Ready when you are." He took a seat at the front of the room. "If you're sure."

"Yes, I'm sure!" Skye kinda—shuffled sideways like a crab might to keep her goods hidden. God, why couldn't her shirt be longer? Yes, its tightness showed off her boobs, but at what cost? "This isn't my first rodeo metaphor, okay? I got spanked, like, a hundred times in college."

"You went to college?" May asked desultorily.

"Yes!" She wilted under May's stare. "To a party at a college! A community college. Everyone there was very nice."

"Bend over the nice man's lap," May ordered.

Skye sorta beached herself over Coulson's legs, like a whale. "Yeah! There's my butt, all spanky." She gave it a self-confident little shake, which got a harumph from him like one of those old walrus-y Victorian dudes. God, so cute.

May was at Coulson's side, and Skye felt her eyes on her ass a lot more than his. She also noticed the others were very closely watching the side of her thigh that she was presenting to them; Fitz had his legs crossed. She gave them a hearty smile and was just trying to wink when—smack!

She heard the thunderclap of it a beat before the pain started in her left buttock. It lingered for a moment before turning to a warm soreness pressing into her skin like needles.

Skye gasped and automatically tried to straighten against the pain, but immediately Coulson's big hand was there, on a pressure point between her shoulder blades, keeping her down. "Easy there, agent. Get used to the sensation. Just twenty-nine to go."

Twenty-nine? He had to have miscounted. That was... okay, one from thirty, yeah. But Christ, he couldn't have counted that as two?

"You can't just spank someone without warning!" Skye whined. "I wasn't ready, okay, you have to wait till I'm ready!"

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Coulson asked, sounding mainly apologetic. "You've taken your pants off in front of everyone already. That's no small thing."

"Yeah! It's fine! I just needed to get my chi up first."

May crouched down so she was eye-level with the doubled-over Skye. "You're sure?"

"Yes."

"Because we could make things a little easier for you."

"Easier?"

May nodded, her exquisite eyebrows knitting together. "Ten spanks. If you don't cry out, that's all you have to take."

"And if I do cry?"

"Then you have to fuck everyone in this room."

"Whoa!" Jemma cried, jerking upright.

Leo pulled her back down. "Hear her out."

"Don't do it, Skye," Grant said simply.

Skye fixed him with the meanest stare she could while bare-bottomed on another man's lap. "What, you don't think I can do it?"

"You can't do it, and I can't yodel. Let's keep our limitations in mind."

"Dude, not only can I do it, but I'm an adult. Having sex with five people? I do that shit at showings of Harry Potter."

"So we have a deal?" May asked.

"Hells yeah! Bring on the spanking! I am so ready!" Coulson's hand stung her ass. "Oww! I wasn't ready-ready—"

"Smack her ass seven more times," May ordered. When Skye reached back to rub at her sore ass, May slapped her hand away. "Let her have it, Phillip."

"Sorry about this, Skye, but you asked for it."

As the next swat came down on Skye's cheeks, she mentally conceded it was possible she had made some poor life choices. Her mind would've countered that how could it be that bad a decision if she was getting spanked on a private jet, but then the same pain hit her again, worse this time. The stinging heat shot through her ass like wildfire, squeezing her eyes shut and opening her mouth. But the brunette wouldn't let one stray noise out.

I'm an adult! She thought determinedly. I'm an adult! A fucking adult!

"Harder!" May ordered, standing over her, and Skye took a blow to each cheek, so hard they jerked her body forward. Skye's lip wobbled and she felt tears almost as hot as the pain run down her face. "Stop!" May called.

Skye laid across Coulson's lap, her ass feeling the red that it looked, as May circled around her body. Reaching out, May placed her hand on Skye's ass and applied a gentle pressure to the area where Coulson's hand had landed. It hurt—but it also felt good, having May do it. The pain was diffused, somehow. Nice.

"You've been a very bad girl, Skye. That's why you're being punished. But you know we love you and are just doing this for your own good, right?"

"I, uh, what?" Skye lost her already confused train of thought as May's hand went from feeling to squeezing. Her hair was slipping down over her face and she tried to hide behind it, feeling far more embarrassed than she let on. It wasn't the spanking or the nudity that was doing it. It was that the heat had moved under May's ministrations. It wasn't on her ass anymore. It was lower—deeper.

Like she was getting turned on by this, almost.

"May's right," Coulson said. "We're not doing this because of a bet. You've made some poor choices lately and we're hoping this will help you learn."

May gripped Skye's ass painfully, her fingers digging it. "Acting out in the way you have is completely unacceptable. You may be an adult, but you are also an agent serving under us and you will follow our orders at all times. And if you don't, we will do whatever it takes to make the consequences of your actions sink in. If you want to act like a baby, you'll be treated like a baby."

"I don't—what—but I'm—"

"Hit her again," May ordered, and Skye braced herself as she sensed Coulson's hand raising. Even with the warning, it came as a surprise after May's sweet caress, and seemed to hurt even worse than before, the sound echoing in Skye's ears. She gritted her teeth together to keep her yelp in her throat. "Say you're sorry, Skye."

The tears were flowing freely down Skye's cheeks. "I'm sorry, May!"

May must have given some kind of signal, because the next spank seemed to come from her. Skye held in a whimper as the pain flowed up her body. "What are you sorry for?"

"I'm sorry for disobeying your orders and questioning you and not being a good agent—" Another smack had Skye arching her back. It hurt so bad, but she could feel herself getting wet. Her cheeks burned as hot as her ass. What was wrong with her? "I'm sorry, Mommy, I'm sorry!"

If May noticed the slip, she didn't mention it. "Now apologize to the team you've endangered with your behavior."

Skye looked at the others and her embarrassment grew. Some looked ashamed of her, others looked aroused, and which was which seemed to change with every second she looked at them. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! O—" Another spank had her practically swallowing her tongue to keep from crying out.

I'm an adult, I'm an adult, I'm an adult!

"One more," May said. She wasn't unmerciful. She petted Skye's hair as she spoke. "Are you ready, baby?"

Skye nodded, not trusting herself to speak. It hurt so bad, she thought anything she said would be followed by a scream.

"Here it comes," May announced, and Skye felt Coulson's hand slap across her ass—at the same time May's hand twisted in her hair and pulled,hard.

"OWWWWW!" Skye screamed for a good few seconds before stopping herself. A fresh set of tears ran out of her eyes as she looked up at May, her hands shielding her burning ass. "You—that's cheating!"

"You think there'll be rules out in the field? You think if you're being interrogated, your captors will limit themselves to smacking your ass ten times? You need to be able to adapt to changing circumstances, and clearly you haven't. This is exactly the kind of situation you should've exercised good judgment to avoid, but since you can't, now I'm going to be handling your training."

Grabbing Skye by the scruff of her shirt, May wrenched her out of Coulson's lap and then forced her to her knees. Her other hand brushed open Coulson's legs. Skye saw the bulge in his pants.

"Look what you've done with all your wiggling around," May commented, shoving Skye's face into Coulson's crotch. "Look how hard he is. You did that, and you're going to fix it."

Skye looked up at May frantically. Her cunt felt like it was on fire and she didn't know how to make it stop. If she wanted it to stop. "But I..."

May crouched beside her, cupping Skye's skull like she meant to twist it off her neck. One hand at the nape of her neck and one on her jaw. "Does baby not know what to do? Does baby need help?"

Skye could've wept in relief. Yes. May was going to show her what to do. She didn't know what she was doing. She needed someone to show her. Someone wise and powerful and strong, like Melinda May. "Please will you show me? Please May?"

"Yes, Skye. I will. First, I want you to pull his zipper down. Can you do that for me?"

Coulson cleared his throat, looking out at the rest of the team as she undid his fly.

"Good girl," May praised, her forefinger petting Skye's scalp. "His cock's in there. I want you to take it out."

Skye did, moving aside the layers of trousers and boxers to get to Coulson. It felt weird touching it. She wasn't shy, but doing it under May's direction was different. It tingled.

"Now put it in your mouth." May's grip solidified on the back of Skye's head.

She did, catching a soft exhale from Coulson as her mouth accepted his warm cock. His taste wasn't unpleasant, like a lot of her boyfriends had been—overall, he tasted clean, with a pleasant smell of body wash.

May exuded a steady pressure with her hand, forcing Skye down onto Coulson's groin. He wasn't huge, but he had nothing to be ashamed of either, and Skye gagged as she tried to fit him into her mouth and then her throat.

"Take him," May cajoled. Her voice was as harsh and unyielding as the pressure she put on Skye. "Take his cock, baby girl. I want every inch of his cock in your mouth. Relax your throat. Swallow it, swallow it."

Skye felt like she couldn't breathe, but she kept going. May's words had her thinking back to trying deep-throating with Miles. She'd researched it on the internet, watched a video of Jenna Jameson doing it, then tried herself. She'd managed it, but when he'd come it had upset her stomach and she'd ended up hunched over the toilet for a good twenty minutes. They'd never done that again.

But the skill returned to Skye with ease. The more she took, the nicer May became, her voice going sweeter and her hand rubbing Skye's back like a proud parent. "That's it. You've got it. Baby likes cock, doesn't she? Baby loves sucking cock."

Skye nodded, eager to please May. It'd once seemed like nothing she did could impress the elder agent, but this was earning her so many brownie points.

Finally, she must've been all the way down, because there was nothing more to swallow. She was blinded by Coulson's thighs, but she thought she saw May take his hands and place them on her head. He gripped her reassuringly tight, petting her hair just as May stroked her back. It made Skye feel magical, making them both happy.

"You've done a very good job, Ms. Skye," Coulson praised under May's watchful gaze. He sounded out of breath. "An exceptional job. I wish I could last longer, but I'm afraid you're just too good."

"That's alright," May said. "Come. Come in her mouth."

Coulson sighed as his hips began to rock, his hands moving Skye's head up and down on his cock. She gleefully bobbed her head, sucked, licked, anything she could think of to make him come. She knew if she did, May would be happy with her.

"That's a good blowjob, Skye." May actually slapped her on the back. "Very good. Look at him. He's going to come for you. Swallow his come now, Skye. I want you to swallow every drop. Don't spill even a tiny drop."

Skye nodded as best she could and moaned happily. The pain of the spanking had receded. All she could think of was how proud she'd made Agent May. And after disappointing her for so long, too.

With a strangled groan, Coulson went hot and burst in her mouth. It felt like she was biting down on a garden hose at full blast, but Skye just kept swallowing in heady gulps and trusted nothing was overflowing. The taste was so strong, but like the intensity of the spanking, that just seemed like one more sign of time spent with May. Everything May did was crackling with energy.

When Skye had milked the last drops from him, she swallowed twice, pulled her mouth away, swallowed again, then opened her mouth to show her empty tongue to May. The other agent gave an approving nod.

"Did baby like drinking come?" May asked nicely.

"Yes, yes, very much!"

"Then let's see how you like having your cunt filled up with it. Fitz, come here."

Fitz looked around, like there might've been someone else with his name about, then stood. As one might've expected, there was a tent in his pants. Despite the blooming red in his cheeks that seemed to go all the way to his hairline, he seemed as much in thrall to May as Skye was. All she had to do was beckon him and he shuffled forward.

"Down on your back, Skye," May ordered, her voice harsh once more. The message was clear. Skye couldn't coast on her past accomplishments. She would have to keep proving herself to May.

She laid down, feeling her sweat-soaked shirt on her back and the rough carpet under her butt and legs. May herself undid Fitz's belt, shoving his pants down to his ankles, and then pushing him easily to his knees.

"You've been wanting her," she told him. "Now there she is."

"Uh, hi," Skye said.

"I was just... sorta... thinking there would be different circumstances to this... particular... scenario... of sorts."

May gave Skye a look and the hacker reared up to take Leo's face in her hands and deliver him a deep, soulful kiss. She felt his cock pressed against her belly and it took a moment to give a jump, like it was as surprised as the rest of him. Then he responded in earnest, kissing her as hard as he could, as fast as he could. His kisses were wet and a bit sloppy, but the raw enthusiasm worked on her. She rubbed her thighs together, trying to ignite the sudden sparks, then May crouched down beside them.

She shoved Fitz down on top of Skye, reached between his legs to guide him into her. As Fitz went to work on her, Skye again knew it wasn't wholly him that her body was responding to. It was that this was May's idea, that it was her watching them, ordering them around, controlling them. Her moist pink lips moved into a smile as she came, meeting May's eyes.

Fitz didn't last much longer. After a few minutes of jerking, Skye felt a liquid rush inside her, a short-lived fire that kickstarted her lust all over again. Leo breathed hard, his face damp with sweat.

"That was amazing, Skye," he kissed her one last time. "We should go on a date sometime. Get coffee or—"

May pulled him off her. "Jemma, come." She looked down at Skye, flat on her back with her legs spread and a man's seed trickling out of her. Skye smiled innocently at her. "Baby's good with cock. Let's see how she is with cunt."

Jemma arrived as order, standing before May with a bit of nervousness. "Shall I use my fingers or tongue, ma'am? Or I could go get the dildo..."

May ignored her to brusquely free Jemma's clothes from her body. "No, you sit on her face and don't let Skye move. She's not getting up until she's made you come. I don't care if she's never eaten a pussy in her life, she's going to learn."

"Yes, mum," Jemma said instantly, which confused Skye. Had she misheard her say 'ma'am'? But then May pulled down Jemma's panties, leaving her in nothing but her lab coat, and the bald pussy Skye had seen her sporting earlier was clearly her usual look.

May knelt beside Skye, her knee almost at the hacker's throat. "Has baby ever had her pussy eaten?"

"Yeah, she has... I mean, I have."

"Does baby know what she likes?"

Skye thought of that spot inside herself that always made her come embarrassingly quick, but no penis seemed to be able to find. Whenever a guy fingered her, she always tried to help them get it. "Uh-huh."

"I want you to be a good girl and do that to nice Miss Simmons. Can you do that, baby girl?"

"I think so," Skye said, voice quavering. Normally she'd be more confident, but her new and intense desire to please May made her nervous. She didn't want to let May down like she had before!

"You won't fail me, will you Skye? You'll make her come, won't you?"

"Yes, yes I will!" Skye insisted with a surge of confidence she didn't quite feel. Anything to keep May from hating her—maybe get her to pet Skye's hair some more.

May looked over at Jemma. "You know what to do."

"Oh yes," Jemma said tersely, as she straddled Skye's face. "Ride the bitch's face till her tongue's broken."

Jemma did as ordered so quickly that Skye thought she had to be like her—wanting to please May. Skye looked up at the other woman's cunt. It looked strange without pubic hair; Skye shaved, sure, but she never waxed. So Jemma's seemed redder than hers, somehow, a hot pink set in her cool skin. And more than a little wet. It wasn't like Skye looked at hers a lot. She touched it sometimes... maybe Jemma's would seem more familiar if she went by touch.

Closing her eyes, Skye reached up and—felt a sharp slap between her legs. Her eyes shot open to see May. Of course. Who else could make her hurt so bad and yet want more?

"I didn't tell you to finger her. I said to eat it. Eat."

Skye followed orders without thinking, even though she really would've liked if May slapped her pussy just one more time. She'd never eaten a girl out either—just kissed a few women at parties, made out with a friend in high school, masturbated while thinking about Jennifer Aniston once. But like May said, she knew what she liked, so... well, it wasn't like any pussy strayed too far from the blueprint, was it?

Skye craned her neck and started off by sucking Jemma's clit into her mouth. She usually liked a build-up to the clit stuff, but once a boyfriend had accidentally rubbed his tongue stud against her clitoris and the hard shock of painful pleasure had lit a fire under the whole encounter. It seemed to work for Jemma. She crooned in hurt, then trailed off with satisfaction as Skye lessened the pressure on her clit until she was slurping off it, moving down to her labia.

"Oh God..." Jemma murmured, so low that only Skye and May could hear. Skye squeezed her thighs together. The thought that this was only for the three of them turned her on.

After giving Jemma a bare second to cool down, Skye thrust her tongue into Jemma. The scientist gave a squeak and her hands locked onto Skye's hair, ruffling it more than anything else as she rolled her hips. Her cunt thrust onto Skye's tongue and the hacker faithfully held still, letting Jemma fuck herself on her face.