Property of SHIELD

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another slap landed on Skye's pussy, sending her into a moaning, trembling fit. Her legs pedaled until May sat on them. May spanked one side of her hips, then the other, then pinched Skye's clit between her fingers. Skye thought she would come and never stop.

"Eat my fucking pussy, Skye," Jemma laughed, a bit disturbingly, and bucked her hips into Skye's face so hard that the hacker's head rebounded off the deck. "Eat me or she'll never let you come."

Skye had really, really never gone down on a girl, never even thought about it except for that one weird sex dream about May, but she found herself burying her face between Jemma's legs. It was a bit like eating a very messy pomegranate, though Jemma's pussy was surprisingly hot. It seemed even hotter than the skin around it, which had to be impossible, right?

Skye just licked and sucked, concentrating on devouring all the slick juices that Jemma fed her. She had to be doing something right. Jemma was moaning up a storm above her, spewing obscenities that somehow came off as seriously adorable. "Oh fucking cunt—oh, you sweet bitch—eat my fucking puss, you sweet little whore... motherfucking shit!"

Apparently May was satisfied too. She took to petting Skye's pussy. The more Skye ate, the harder May rubbed, until one of her fingers slipped inside. Skye's eyes closed and she saw fireworks. Her body was on autopilot—tongue sore, jaw aching with the sheer enthusiasm she showed, but she kept going even as Jemma's juices ran down her chin and dotted her shirt.

Two fingers and Skye felt herself come; a rolling thunder that had her trapped body surging, trying to get free, trying to get to May. She heard May laugh for the first time, a low rumble that ran up Skye's legs. "Someone's made a mess," May commented, running her hand over Skye's pussy. She was so wet it was audible. "Messy girl... my messy girl likes eating pussy, doesn't she? Makes her all wet... dripping wet..."

Skye was screaming May's name, but only into Jemma's pussy. She was being sucked into Jemma, drowning in her. If she made Jemma come, then she could fuck May for real. Think, Skye, think! You're a fucking adult!

Then Skye remembered. Jemma's clit. She'd ignored it after that first suckling taste. Abandoning the abundant juices Simmons was gifting her with, Skye went to Jemma's hard clit and practically vacuumed it up. She sucked mercilessly, heard Jemma cry out, didn't stop, kept going. Jemma's hips shook, her legs squeezed shut on Skye's head, but she came. A rush of warmth that covered Skye's face. A squirter. No wonder Coulson had recruited her.

Jemma went limp into May's arms, the older woman dragging her off Skye. "Oh, you trollop... fucking slattern... goddamn harlot, I love you."

"Uh, thanks," Skye said, wiping her mouth off with her hand. She looked up at May with her most mature expression. "Shall we intercourse now? I mean, uh..."

"Not yet. Turn over. Elbows and knees, ass in the air."

"You're... you're going to sodomize me?"

"Not me." Arms crossed, May looked over her shoulder. "Ward, get up here. I want to know if our little girl likes a cock in her ass."

"Whoa, whoa, wait, what?" Skye cried, looking to Ward as he tore his pants open, though with a consolatory look at her. Apparently he knew better than to second-guess May. The mere size of the prick he fished out of his briefs alarmed Skye. "Hey! Hey, put that thing away, I don't do anal!"

May gave her a look. "You don't, huh?"

"No!" Skye cried incredulously.

May ignored her, taking a small vial of Astroglide from her belt and going to Ward to lube him up. "Well, you'd better get used to it, Skye. I personally plan on fucking your ass every night this week, and my strap-on makes Grant look like Donald Duck."

Why did hearing that make Skye feel like riding a washing machine through a whole spin cycle? "Okay, but uhh, couldn't he just, y'know, missionary or doggy-style or cowgirl or reverse-cowgirl?"

"Ah, I see you've read the Kama Sutra," May quipped as she finished fluffing Ward. He stood at attention as she went to Skye and unceremoniously stuck a wet finger up Skye's ass.

"Motherfuck!"

"Grant's saved your life a dozen times and you're really going to give him Fitz's sloppy seconds?"

Skye tried to ignore that May's finger felt really good. A lot better than that time she'd experimented by sitting on a Sharpie marker. That'd been an awkward emergency room visit and an important lesson—always take off your Lady Iron Man cosplay before anal experimentation.

"Well, uh, no, but that doesn't mean—he could fuck my armpit."

May added another finger. Skye thought it could've been a punishment, but honestly, it felt hella good. She wondered if May would mind her reaching down and touching herself, just a little.

"Or I could give him a handjob?" Skye reasoned.

"Handsies? What is this, junior high? You're being a very bratty little girl, Skye. Do you need another spanking?"

"Yes! Yes, he could spank me!"

"Ward's shit at bondage," May whispered. "Always whines like a bitch about his big brother was mean to him. If you need another spanking, I'll be doing it, and I'll be using my belt. Trust me, you're not ready for that. Your asshole's ready as it's going to be. Turn the fuck over and take his cock."

Skye did as told, feeling another jolt in her pussy from May yelling at her. Christ, there was something wrong with her, she just knew it. She was even kinda turned on by the thought of May belting her ass.

When she got on her hands and knees, Coulson was there in front of her. He gave her a reassuring smile, and had thankfully zipped his fly up so Skye didn't have to think about how she'd fucked more people in the last half hour than she had in high school. Maybe she was a late bloomer?

"May, you sure about this?" he asked. "She is nervous."

"Nervous, not scared. She can take it." May patted Skye's back in a way that almost seemed maternal. "Can't you, Skye?"

"Yeah. I mean, I think so..." Skye looked at Coulson a bit more wide-eyed than she tended to. "Do you think I can?"

He patted her on the cheek. "Absolutely, honey. Take it from me, anyone can do anal. I've taken a lot of stuff up my pooper, and Grant's very gentle. And if May says you're ready, I'd trust her."

All the patting and rubbing made Skye feel a bit like the family dog. Shit, that turned her on too. Was it just being on a plane? Did that make people slutty? She heard a lot about airline stewardesses... "Will you, uh, stay with me?"

"Sure thing, Skye. I'll be with you every step of the way. Just as long as you don't tense up, you'll be fine. Relax your body. Focus on that. May and Ward will take care of the rest."

Skye felt herself getting misty. It wasn't the fear of pain. It was how supportive Coulson was, how much he cared. She'd had a lot of boyfriends that virtually forgot about her once they'd gotten off. And now she'd swallowed his cum and he was still here, helping her bust her anal cherry. It made her feel like her crazy SHIELD unit was more than a team, it was a family.

Then she felt Ward hiking her shirt up over her curvy ass, May's slender fingers opening her up for him.

"I'm scared!" popped out of Skye like a little bubble.

"Don't be," Coulson said warmly. "I'm right here. You wanna hold my hand?"

Skye nodded heartily. He reached down and took her hands where she was resting her elbows on the floor.

"Just focus on me. It's gonna feel a little weird, and not altogether pleasant, but you're get used to it. And if you wanna scream, you just scream your little head off, okay? No one will think any less of you. We all remember our first time."

"I had to stop halfway through to run to the bathroom!" Simmons announced.

Skye bowed her head against Coulson's forehead, the older man sympathetically meeting her. She made a little humming noise. "I can do this. I can do this. I'm an adult, I can do this..."

May was pulling her cheeks as far apart as they would go, offering her asshole to Grant's cock. Skye could've sworn she felt the wind of its passage as his cock approached, then there it was. His cockhead brushing up on the pucker of her ass. She held her breath with expectation, almost whining with fear.

After a few moments, she let her breath out. "Just do it! Put it in me! Just fuck my ass with your cock!"

"You're sure you want it?" Coulson asked. She nodded desperately. "Tell him that. He won't do anything you're not sure about."

Skye broke away from Coulson's loving gaze to look over her shoulder at Ward. He did look concerned, brow furrowed with apprehension, though that was his default expression.

"Fuck me in the ass, Ward. Right now. Fuck my ass."

Like a dog let off the leash, he pressed his cock firmly to her ass, but it didn't go in yet. She was clenched too tightly.

"Harder," May ordered, staring intently at Skye's resistant asshole. "Jam it in."

Grant, gritting his teeth and already feeling the heated pressure of Skye's ass, pushed harder. His swollen head entered Skye. Skye screamed horribly as he pushed it in, fresh tears flooding her eyes. She screamed and screamed as he pushed hard and her asshole stretched around his cock. She screamed, because it was all she could do as her SO slammed his cock into her defenseless asshole.

Then, all of a sudden, she wasn't screaming. She was moaning. Whimpering. Panting. And she could hear the others—Fitzsimmons chattering lowly, Ward groaning in pleasure, even May exclaiming "Look at that tight asshole. Look at it stretch."

"It's so tight," Grant replied, practically gurgling. He was reaching down with his left hand and caressing May's cheek where she knelt beside Skye. Whoa, what was going on there, Skye wondered.

Then her moment of clarity passed, as Grant pulled back and then brutally pounded her once more. Skye screamed again, even as her long-threatened orgasm hit home. It felt like a bomb had gone off in her cunt. Her arms gave out and she would've hit the floor facefirst if Coulson hadn't caught her. He pulled her into a hug and she clung to him as Grant fucked more of his cock into her.

Skye sobbed, not sure if she was feeling pain or pleasure, not caring so long as it didn't stop. And Coulson rubbed her back, her Property of SHIELD tee smoothing and rumpling under his fingers. "You're doing great, sweetie. Hard part's over, he's got it in. Now just don't tense up. Stay loose. Let him work. That's it, honey." He gave May a nod.

She looked up at Ward, made it obvious to him that she was reaching between Skye's legs and fondling her pussy. As if the long moan Skye released left any doubt. She stared into Ward's eyes expectantly. "Now fuck her."

He did. Skye had thought he'd been fucking her before, but he'd just been letting her get used to his presence in her ass. Now he shoved all of himself into her small ass, again and again, and her cry of pain bounced off the walls. It was too much for Skye; she thought she might've died if Coulson hadn't pulled her to him, soothed her with every ounce of his personality. She dissolved into tears, her shoulders shaking, she even covered her face with her hands. But it was alright, because Coulson was cradling her in his arms.

"There, there, let it out, that's good."

"It hurts!" Skye insisted, wishing he would stop and at the same time not wanting to disappoint May, Coulson, her team. The pain was fading, but she still didn't know how she could possibly stand another minute of it.

"I know it does, baby. The first time always does. Listen to me—listen to me, Skye." Coulson's cool lips moved to her ear. "You've been through so much and come so far. You can do this, can't you?"

Skye just moaned like a wounded animal. Every time Grant's swollen cock ripped into her, her body lurched under him, mashing her clit against the floor, sometimes against the hem of her shirt. And it felt good. It was brutal and violent and painful and she liked it. It was May, she thought. May's fingers were just a small part of it, barely noticeable when Grant's balls were slapping against her pussy and her clit was being scraped on the rug and her tits were mashed against Coulson's dress shirt, her erect nipples rubbing against his undershirt. But knowing that May was there for her, just as much as Coulson was, made her weep tears of joy instead of pain. They were there for her, even now, even in this.

"Skye?" Coulson said gently, kissing her forehead. "I think you've had enough. It's time to come now, Skye. Can you do that for me? You're almost there, just a little more Skye, just let yourself come and you'll be all finished. Come for me, Skye. Come for all of us."

Then she felt May behind her, silken tresses tickling the back of her neck, breath in her hair, teeth settling around her ear as Grant's cock filled her ass and May's fingers clawed at her pussy and she became a mass of helpless flesh, writhing and whimpering as she was fucked in all ways.

"Do it," May ordered, and Skye came. Her juices flooded her cunt and washed over May's hand, her scream echoed through the plane, tears fell across her lips so she could taste her own sweet pain, and then it happened again. Her whimpers grew weak, helpless, as she came until Ward joined her with the sob of a crazed animal. She felt explode inside her, felt every last drop being pumped inside her as he panted and moaned, then with a grunt he drew away.

Skye gasped with relief, her body crumpled against Coulson's, quivering helplessly. May embraced her from behind and she felt the combined warmth of her and Coulson, a heaviness that held her down when she felt like pitching into the atmosphere or sinking into the earth.

It felt being better than the sex had.

"Did you come?" May whispered sweetly in her ear. "Did baby come from having a great big cock in her ass?"

"Yes, mommy," Skye said, both noticing and not noticing the slip; beyond caring.

"Can we stay like this a while?"

"Mmm-hmm," Coulson answered, his voice rumbling up from her chest.

Skye purred contentedly and relaxed against his shoulder. She'd been nervous for so long—afraid she'd be found out then, with the bracelet, afraid she'd be rejected—but now she felt safe. Safer than her van and her foster parents and everything that'd ever been in her life, all put together.

She might've fallen asleep, but she was stirred by Coulson moving. She mewled in horror as he stood up, leaving her in the cradle of May's arms.

"Sorry, Skye, I have to go. The plane doesn't fly itself."

"It does," May pointed out, seated behind Skye with the younger woman now fully in her lap. "But SHIELD does expect us to get some work done. If we don't assassinate at least one drug lord this week, it'll look horrible with the oversight committee."

"Tomorrow," Coulson said. "And somewhere tropical. I don't want to assassinate one of those drug lords who lives in the middle of a malaria-infested jungle. Let's do it on the beach. We can work on our tans and do prep at the same time. Skye, you're looking a little pale. We'll have Jemma fix you up with that new tanning lotion she's been working on."

He walked off, leaving Skye alone with May. The senior agent petted Skye's hair, engaged but disinterested, like Skye was just a kitten to be played with. Skye relaxed against May. Was 'kitten' a step up from 'baby' or a step down? Skye thought May would probably like kittens better than infants...

"Where'd everyone go?"

"Business," May answered. "I wanted us to be alone for this."

"This?"

"You promised to fuck everyone on this plane. And there's one person left."

"Myself? You want me to masturbate?" May was staring at her. "Okay, I'm going to need a glass of wine, some latex gloves, and the last post ONTD made about Thor. I know it's weird, but it works for me."

"Me." May stood up, leaving Skye on her ass on the floor. "You haven't fucked me."

"Oh. Okay. I kinda thought all the fingering would've counted..."

"Fingering? What is this, The Fosters? I said you have to fuck me, not make me feel good about our relationship."

Skye nodded, eager to please. "Cool, cool. What'd you have in mind?"

"Good question," May replied. "Unzip my jacket."

Getting on her knees, Skye moved to stand, but May put a hand on her head like she was palming a basketball. Skye stayed down. May kept her hand where it was until Skye reached up and pulled down the zipper on May's leather jacket.

May's hands dropped to her side. "Well-done. Now undo my belt."

Careful not to overstep her bounds in any way, as much as she wanted to touch May, Skye put her hands on Skye's belt buckle and gently undid it.

"Now unzip my fly."

Skye did that as well. Black panties. She was kinda expecting Hello Kitty. No one she'd ever known was as domineering as May without some kind of soft spot. But May was just tough, through and through.

"Pull my pants down."

Skye ran them down every inch of May's perfect legs.

"And now my panties."

Skye obeyed.

"There's a good girl. Now, I want you to kiss my ass."

Skye smiled nervously. "Okaaay. Can you turn around, first?"

"No. You go around me. Crawl."

Nodding to herself, Skye got down on all fours and crawled around the standing May. Her ass was as perfect as the rest of May. Not pretty like Jemma or (Skye flattered herself) her own body, but supremely confident and powerful, carried with a lack of anxiety that Skye wished she could equal. It wouldn't be so bad to kiss May anywhere. Not bad at all.

Then Skye noticed May's head twisted over her shoulder, her eyes smoldering as they regarded the woman on her hands and knees. And under May's watchful gaze, Skye kissed May's ass, right at the edge of her hip just so May wouldn't think she was a pervert or something.

"Again!" May ordered harshly, as if Skye had displeased her somehow. "And each time you kiss me, I want you to get closer to my asshole. Take as long as you like, but your tongue's going in my ass before you're done."

Skye didn't question it—not something May told her. Just hearing it from May, she knew it was right and good and the best thing for both of them. She got on her knees behind May and reached for that perfect ass, digging her fingers into the creamy flesh as she kissed it again.

May reached back and caught Skye's hair in her hand, holding it like a leash but not tugging on it, not causing Skye pain as she had before. Skye took this to mean she had pleased the older woman. She kept going, running her hands over May's smooth ass, even swiping her tongue over the silky skin.

"Mmmm..." May said approvingly. "Baby likes mommy's ass, doesn't she? Your tongue is so hot... so nice... I'm really gonna like it when you're licking my asshole."

Skye swelled with pride. She felt confidence enough to take a little leeway in May's orders, moving to May's other asscheek and lapping at it with the tongue that May was enjoying so much. May hummed, surprised but pleased, Skye kissing her way down and along the crease where her ass disappeared into a well-muscled thigh.

"Enjoying yourself?" May asked, and Skye moaned happily into the flesh of her ass, so sweet, so delicious. Then Skye felt a brisk slap across her face, May's free hand striking like a serpent. "Enjoy yourself eating my ass. You're not here for your pleasure, you're here for mine."

"Yes, May," Skye apologized quickly. "Sorry, May. I'll do better, I promise." She spread May's cheeks with her hand, just as May had done for her with Grant. "Look? See? Just like you said." She kissed the small of May's back, the subtle protuberance of her tailbone, working her lips lower as her hands massaged their fill of sweet flesh. "I love your ass, May. It's so nice and round. So full. I just can't wait to fuck it."