All Comments on 'Prophet Poppa'

by lilywhite31

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
on the right track

i love impregnation storys, no matter if incest or not, keep it up i love see what else you can come up with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
oh wow

OMG That was hella hot! nice way of writing it up! I really love this story! Thanks for shairing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sad

this story is just sad, it's so stupid and idiotic. i like most incest/taboo but definately NOT this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WTF

the writter of this needs some mental help. i like some of the insest stories and all but this one just made me sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WTF

this made me sick

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hell no

this just an't right man. although well written, but its going a little to far for my tasts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
um....

you are a great writer and such a story is amazing to see. But the concept of this fiction is sickening. What person would follow that? I know every man and woman has the right to do as they wish and write what they want but this is just too weird. I would love to read another one of yours. Something so unusual is a talent most don't have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
For people who is commenting

Guys, you are in an incest section of a porn story site. And you comment the writer is sick? Is it only me seeing the irony or are you all blind? If this is sick, maybe stop searching the internet for incest. You can't cross that line and pretend to be offended and what not.

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Cult

This shouldn't be under incest though, it's barely even about incest. It should be in a section for cults. Well written, but absolutely not what people are looking for in this section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
thank u

i was skeptical at first but i really liked it. i thought it was well writtin n its the best ive read in awhile. thank you. made my night lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
An interesting concept

This story was very imaginative and it's different to the vast majority of stories under the incest topic. It was also believable. My only dislike was that it was a bit short...perhaps there could be a sequel about the congregation's turn?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting

it was kinda wierd...but i cant judge since i like incest. i still liked it though and it wouldve been better if it was longer, more specifically continue where you left off with everyone surrounding her cause to tell you the truth i think everyone loves a good gangbang. or is that just me?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
lol all the "christians" getting offended:

you are perving over incest...you hypocrites! You know religion is a breeding ground for sexual repression and abuse...why is this such a stretch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sick rony sick

Rony needs help

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well done

Gosh! I loved the fact that not only is he her grandfather but also her father!! Tee hee! You captured the mormon compound life really well, they brainwash a their women by feeding them soothing, comforting lies and the women believe it because they are illiterate. I enjoyed your story I really did. Normally I would have felt disgusted at enjoying polygamy, but thank god for Literotca rule of all characters being over 18.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bad Story

):

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Would like to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
crap

Ritual rape. I've no problem with incest with both being consenting adults with free choice and no pressure. Family, religion, or an employer can exert a lot of pressure. And with no risk of children, since there is an enhanced chance of birth defects, and the unborn child would be under a stigma by birth not of his choice and no way to rectify it. But this is a family that does nothing but raise daughters as broodmares or temple prostitutes. Bad writing.

yummytitties23yummytitties23almost 8 years ago
Movie on telly?

I saw a movie on telly called 'The Prophet' with Denehy playing the prophet...This should be under cults yes..I did not enjoy it as much..Sorry😞😡

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well, this Bastard is going to Hell...

Poppa a Stud? He sounds more like a cheap whore that needs to strung up by his ugly old balls and burnt alive in the town square for the public to spit on.

Boring story and undoubtedly a waste of time.

mezmerizedmezmerizedalmost 6 years ago
Sounds like..

he's the clear leader of a sex cult, and only he desides who gets to screw who, but only HE gets first crack, at every female in town. Blah!

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 5 years ago

My only complaint is how short it was. I hope you write more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So wrong

This story I take that back..not a story at all was disgusting and so wrong. Not enjoyable at all. Totally horrific!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where is the rest of it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous