Proposition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax." Said the man, gently massaging James' hole with the lube.

James felt a pressure against his asshole that was a bit different. He craned his neck around to see what was happening but before he could get a view of the man past his own awkwardly bent body, he felt an intense push followed by a pop as something entered him.

The little man put both of his hands on James' waist and James felt the thing slide further inside his ass, filling him up and hitting his P spot. It was only then that James actually realised that he was getting fucked. More disturbing though, was that he was loving it. The man began sliding in and out of James' ass. His firm grip holding James' hips in place, the man began thrusting harder and harder.

James let out another long moan and without thinking he slid his hand back between his own legs to start stroking his massively erect cock. "Oh fuuuuuuck" Moaned James. Every time the mans cock hit his prostate a bolt of pleasure went through him and his own dick spasmed in his hand.

"Do you want me to make it feel better?" The man asked, still thrusting his cock deep into James' ass.

James didn't really know how he would make it feel better and he wasn't sure that he believed he could but who didn't like things better?

"Ah ha" Was all he managed between gasps as the man continued to fuck him.

The man slid his dick out of James' ass with a soft sucking pop and shuffled over to the table. He returned quickly and tossed an eye cover thing, like from a plane onto the bed beside James' head.

"Put this on. It will intensify the feeling and make you cum soon I think." The man smiled a crooked half smile at James. Clearly he was enjoying the fact that James was getting so much pleasure from being fucked.

James picked up the eye cover and slid the elastic over the back of his head. The man helped him to adjust it and then pushed his head back down onto the bed gently before positioning himself back behind him.

"More lube I think. Yes." The man shuffled back to the table and once again a squirt of cool liquid sprayed over his ass.

James couldn't see anything and the loss of his vision did make his other sensations more acute. He could hear the man shuffling and moving about behind him and James realised that he must have been taking his clothes fully off as he heard the sound of fabric hitting the floor on the other side of the bed. The man's fingers returned to rubbing his asshole again and with only the shortest preamble, he felt the pressure of the man's dick against his opening again.

He wasn't sure if it was because he had lost his vision or if the guy was even more excited than before, but the tip of his dick felt massive trying to force entry into his tight hole. James groaned loudly as the stretching feeling intensified but it turned into a drawn out moan as with a distinct pop, the man's cock slid inside him.

"Holy shit, that feels huge!" James gasped out as the man kept sliding his cock further and further into him. He felt so full that he felt as though something would have to give out the front. The pressure on his prostate intensified as the man took hold of his hips again and pushed even deeper.

Without a word, the man started to fuck him. His pounding grew faster and harder. James letting out grunts and moans with each thrust. He could feel the pressure in the base of his cock building as his fully erect dick slapped against his own stomach.

"Oh Fuck!" James almost screamed as the man's now massive feeling dick slammed hard into him. The man held James hip hard and pressed against his ass. James' could feel the massive cock spasm inside him and the man let out a deep moan.

The pressure on James' prostate was incredible as the man came inside him. He pushed himself back up so that his back was against the man on top of him. The man suddenly wrapped big muscular arms around him and slid his hands over James' chest to take his nipples in his hands.

The man took James' nipples in between the first two fingers on each hand and pinched them hard. At the same time he gave one final thrust deep inside James filling him with his cum.

The intense feeling of fullness, pleasure and the sudden shock of having his nipples pinched was too much for James. He actually cried out in pleasure as the powerful feelings overtook him. His back arched and he put his hands back to grasp the man who had been fucking him as he had the most intense orgasm of his life.

It felt like it went on forever, James could feel his cum exploding from the end of his incredibly aroused dick, but with his eyes covered all he could do was focus on how it felt. The man's strong arms still wrapped around him toying with his stiff nipples, the massive cock still filling him but softening after pumping him full of its cum. He ran his own hands down the side of the man holding him, he felt hard muscle running all the way from large defined legs up as far as he could reach to a chiselled stomach and chest.

With sudden realisation, James yanked off his blindfold and tried to look back over his shoulder. He looked back into the face of a young guy with dark hair and a big wolfish grin, not the European guy who had paid him to come to this apartment.

"What the fuuaaaahhh" James had started to ask, but as the man had slid his now semi hard cock out of James' ass he had broken off in a strange feeling of pleasure but also emptiness. He felt his asshole contracting several times after the massive dick was pulled out, his own dick twitching with each spasm. He felt stretched as though his ass would be gaping open from now on, but it was a good feeling a satisfied feeling.

The man stood up on the end of the bed. He was huge. Easily 6'6" and build like a pro wrestler and his massive dick even soft hung down towards his knees. He still had a grin on his face as he took in James on all fours on the bed.

"Your boyfriend played a little joke on you. He said you would love to get fucked by a big dick." The smile widened "I think he was right."

James rolled off the bed quickly. Suddenly feeling exposed in front of this large man who had so completely used him.

"He's not my boyfriend!" James snapped. "I'm not gay!" He said realising how ridiculous that would sound.

The big man smiled again. Lifting an eyebrow. "I'm not really into labels anyway."

James found himself looking the man over, he was beautifully muscled and his huge dick was distracting. James couldn't believe that he could have fit that inside him. The sensation of cum running down the inside of his butt and onto his thighs broke the spell and a sudden rush of shame and distaste overcame him. James grabbed the towel off the floor from where he had left it and wrapped it around him, using the back to wipe away some of the cum.

The big man's smile grew even wider to see his discomfort but he just stood in the middle of the room with his perfect body and massive dick.

James noticed his pile of clothes and started towards them, remembering as he reached them that he had some questions.

"Where is that other guy?" Asked James.

"You mean your boyfriend?" Asked the muscle bound man.

"He's not my boyfriend!" James snapped again.

"The guy that you came here with then, the one who was licking your ass and fucking you?" Asked the man clearly amused.

James' didn't want to think about what had happened in this room today. He had grabbed his bundle of clothes and was looking through it for his boxers, they weren't there.

The big man smiled again. "If you are looking for your underwear, your not boyfriend took them. I guess it was part of his big joke that he wanted to play on you." He said

James stopped his frantic search but began searching even more frantically through his clothes and jacket when he realised that there was something else missing. The money had gone, along with his wallet and phone.

James groaned. The little fuck had robbed him! He had lured him to this apartment fucked him in the arse, pimped him out and then stolen from him to ice the cake. He found one single hundred dollar bill in his pants pocket that hadn't been there before. He couldn't make sense of that.

"What the hell is going on here!" James almost screamed at the man. He wished he would stop standing there being all muscled and beautiful with his enormous cock swinging about.

"Like I said, your... I mean the other guy wanted to play a prank on you." He held up his hands now in placation but the smile didn't leave his face.

"He said that you were his boyfriend and asked if he could use my apartment to bring you back to for sex. I had to wait in the other room as he prepped you and then he signalled me to come in and take over after he had warmed you up." The big man looked a little bit too intensely at James as he pulled his pants on without underwear.

"He went and took some of your things and left while I took over fucking you." The man shrugged.

"He told me before hand that you guys do this sort of thing to eachother all the time and that it would be funny."

James pulled his shirt on and then grabbed his socks.

"Does it look fucking funny to you!" James was almost hysterical. He couldn't believe he had allowed some guy to trick him and fuck him and then have nothing to show for it but a lousy hundred bucks. That wouldn't even replace the phone!

The big man's smile said it all.

"I'm sorry, but I really don't know anything more about what you and your boyfriend get up to." He said. "I see that our little encounter is at an end, so I would be much obliged if you would get out of my apartment."

The man didn't sound threatening, but he also didn't seem as though he was going to be putting up with any more arguments.

James pushed his shoes back on, grabbed his jacket and gather up whatever sliver of dignity he could muster and left the apartment. He felt as though everyone was watching him when he got out on the street, as though they knew what had just happened. The worst bit was how good it had felt and how much James had enjoyed it.

The taxi dropped him off at his apartment and he sheepishly climbed the stairs. It was then that he realised that the man had also taken his keys and he cursed him again silently before knocking on his own door.

Gloria opened the door. She took one look at him and quickly ushered him inside.

"James, are you okay?" She asked, a look of worry on her face.

He couldn't tell her any of it. There's no way she could ever know that he had just tried to sell his body for money and been used by two men, but hadn't actually got any money out of it!"

"Yeah, fine." He said hoping that she would not ask too many questions.

"Well, hopefully this will make you feel better." She said lightly. She turned to the counter and then handed him his wallet, phone and keys.

"A man dropped these off just before you got back." She said with a smile.

"He found them at a café on 3rd street, luckily your address was on your license."

James took his things and looked at them with surprise. He opened the wallet to find a few hundred dollar bills in there and tucked among them a USB. That is weird he thought, but looked up at Gloria and returned her smile.

The sudden beep of his phone made him jump and when he looked at the phone he felt the blood drain from his face. It was from a private number and it said;

Hello James. I had a wonderful time with you this afternoon. Please put the USB drive into your computer and watch the video file that is on there. If you do not wish this video to be sent to all of the contacts from your phone, you will await my further instructions. For the present, keep yourself shaved and I will be in touch with you to give instructions for our next meeting. Your new master.

James plastered a smile on his face to stop Gloria from worrying about him, but at the first opportunity he put the USB from his wallet into the computer. He opened the video file. The room that was in the video was one that he instantly recognised and his heart sank with dread. It was the apartment that he had just come from, the apartment in which he had been fucked. The shot was of the bed looking back form a corner that James clearly hadn't looked at closely enough.

As James watched, he saw the European man enter the frame, closely followed by himself. He only watched a short while longer but it was enough. Enough to see himself strip completely naked while the man watched, enough to see himself bend over and spread his butt cheeks open while the man knelt and inspected him. It was enough to know what would be on this video and what that meant.

12