All Comments on 'Protect and Defend Pt. 00: Prologue'

by KayceeCharles

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
dinkymacdinkymacover 7 years ago
Great start

Thanks for sharing.

666iceman666icemanover 7 years ago
The start of something good

My trouble is that at one page it is just too short to get into it, to the point that will I want to read the next one page instalment. Please write and post at least two pages at a time. I give it five just because I have been there done it and got the tee shirt, so it has an effect on me because of the subject matter. I do feel that you have the making of a really good story.

KayceeCharlesKayceeCharlesover 7 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Thanks for reading my draft of a novella I'm writing, mainly as a romance, not erotica. And this really *is* the prologue as it merely introduces ONE main character. You'll meet the FMC in Part 01 and I'm busy writing Part 02 and 03, which should take us to the 30-50% point.

I understand there is no sex and barely character development there. I'm trying to establish the main character's "old wounds" so to speak. And it is short. Feel free to read part 01 before commenting. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
There is something in This

I sense something good in this story (Thumbs-up). I think I' hang around and see where this is going to. Maybe give you a 5 next time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous