All Comments on 'Protection'

by encore769

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Enjoyable read and do consider a sequel encore769(no pun intended).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The age difference put me off, at 19 you can't call them older BOYS, for someone that age to be bullying 10 & 12 year olds, you'd be calling the police not telling their parents, so that spoiled it for me.

B0bbyshaft0B0bbyshaft0over 2 years ago

Titillating but with the element of threat involving children, found it disturbing. Want to know if it was pure fantasy or based on real experience. The public sex part of it broke mental

Boundaries.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The plot is for younger guys to dream they can dominate a woman and she will succumb. It reads like a guy wrote this. I may be anonymous but I am not gullible.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

when coercion is used to get sex it is rape.

Have the police waiting when you meetr them.

That is if you have not got friends with hubbies that are handy with iron bars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

When single mothers get attention they will do anything to be fucked on a regular basis and they should let those giving their bodies what they want do anything they want which might include sharing with others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userencore769@encore769
Married, retired, blond, 5-6, I love erotic chat, some role play, writing and sharing personal thoughts, fantasies and experiences. I have an open mind to most topics including a submissive side that needs to be opened and explored. Open to PM, RP and comments.