Protector Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I chose this," she looked back into his green eyes, he stared at her his face serious. "I chose this because even after everything they told me I knew you hadn't left me there. You told me from the beginning that this isn't something you would want for anyone and I knew that if there was some chance you could have saved me you would have done it. They thought it would be most painful if it was me who killed you, all those years thinking I was dead and then that, they were sick. I knew that for as long as I trained to do it and let them believe that I wanted to you would be safe. They wouldn't send anyone after you, you would be able to live your life, you'd be free. Dalton kept an eye on you, but he didn't make contact, Baallore wouldn't let him. I'm sorry I stayed away so long but after a while, the things they were telling me, I began to believe them. You know what its like there, I tried but I believed them until I saw your face again. You really didn't know I was alive?"

"No." She shook her head sending her jet black hair flying. "I never would have left if I'd have known."

He held her around the back of the neck and kissed her, she moaned against his lips feeling his cock, still hard inside her, jerk and she wriggled her hips against him giggling as he nipped her lower lip. He held her tightly and thrust upwards into her warmth of her tight pussy, she moved her hips with him meeting his thrusts her forearms resting on the pillow beside his head and her hands in his hair and her tongue explored his mouth tasting him. He slid the hand on her back down until his large hand covered the rounded globe of her ass and moved her, pulling her harder against him. His eyes were glued to hers watching as they darkened turning a stormy grey and he thrust harder until he pushed deep and filling her welcoming pussy with his cum, she cried out against his mouth and her pussy fluttered around his thick length.

She lay her head back on his chest her fingers laying playing with the soft hair there. "I spoke with Adramelech today."

"I know, I could smell him on you."

"He told me about someone else in the Order, Thaeric, he said he was like Baallore's protégé and asking a lot of questions about me. He doesn't trust this guy, he says we should be ready in case something happens."

"Thaeric? I met him, while I was there. He watched you."

"Watched me?"

"Always knew where you were, what you were doing. Its like the only reason he was there was to watch you. I don't know what he was but he wasn't human."

"Maybe he was like Baallore? A Warlock?"

"A Warlock?"

"Like a Witch but more powerful, not as powerful as a Demon but up there. There's not many left so you wouldn't know one if you saw one."

"Is he sending people after you?"

"I don't know," she shrugged her shoulder. "He didn't say anything except we should be careful. But I think we should be ready, he has the whole Order at his disposal so if he does want us then he'll send them."

"We'll be ready."

*

Thaeric leant back in his chair. His eyes were so dark they were almost black and he stared blankly at the wall, his hand rested on the head of a dark haired woman who knelt between his legs, her lips wrapped around his cock and her hands resting on his thighs her nails lightly tracing over the skin. The door opened and Chiara walked in, her long blonde hair was loose and her amber eyes flitted over them, both were naked and her eyes lingered on his muscled chest and stomach before she glanced down at the woman knelt in front of him.

"Did you find her?" He didn't turn still gazing into nothing.

"Yes, she hasn't moved, stayed in the shitty little flat. They're both there."

"Good, I knew she wouldn't move far from where he died. Women can be so sentimental."

"Adramelech spoke to her." His dark eyes found hers. "He told her about you."

"Well that is unfortunate." He pushed the woman away from her, she fell back on her heels and kept her eyes fixed on the floor. "Has he told her what we are?"

"No, I don't think he knows." Her eyes were drawn to the woman on the floor and she stared at her almost hungrily.

Thaeric waved his hand. "Go ahead baby, you earned it." Chiara smiled and held her hand out to the woman. She looked up from the floor, took the hand and Chiara pulled her to her feet, tucking a stray lock of dark hair behind her ear Chiara smiled.

"What's your name?"

"Amelia."

"That's a real pretty name," Chiara trailed her fingers over the woman's neck and down to one small breast, she brushed her thumb over the woman's nipple feeling it harden under her touch and smiled. She kicked off her heeled boots and pulled Amelia close, kissing her she teased her soft lips apart and pressed her body against the naked woman, she slid one hand down to rested on the woman's ass while her other hand played with her nipple and Amelia gasped.

Chiara lifted her into her arms and lay her down gently on the floor, kissing down her stomach she slid her arms under the woman's thighs and kissed the soft skin of her pussy, Amelia moaned and reached down to grab her blonde hair. Thaeric watched his hand gripping his thick cock and stroking slowly while his Chiara pleasured the dark haired woman beneath her circling her clit with her tongue before plunging deep into her pussy.

He stood and came to stand behind Chiara, pulling her trousers away he pulled her onto her knees and pushed down on her back so her face was still buried in the woman's pussy, he spat on his hand and pushed two fingers into her hearing her moan. Thrusting hard into her he held her hips tightly and watched Amelia's face as she arched her back, clutching Chiara's blonde hair. Thaeric thrust harder listening to the two women moaning and shrieking in pleasure, he looked down at the curve of waist and her rounded hips as she pushed back against him and he slapped her ass watching as his red hand print blossomed on her skin and she moaned, the sound muffled as she ate the pussy of the woman in front of her. Amelia screamed as she came pressing her hips upwards as Chiara sucked on her clit her hands curling into the woman's thighs keeping her still, Thaeric groaned and slammed into her, his hot cum spilling into her tight pussy and she tossed her head back crying out as her own orgasm ripped through her body. Thaeric stood up and watched as Chiara crawled up and settled herself beside Amelia pulling the dark haired woman to her chest, they kissed their tongues playing and he pulled on a pair of jeans and sat back down in the chair. His thoughts turned to Daida. She had escaped him once but he wouldn't let it happen again.

England 1039

"Come on darling you can do better than that."

She lay on her back panting and stuck her middle finger up at her brother, sweat beaded her forehead and she winced as she felt the bone in her arm knit back together, she pushed her red hair away from her face and turned to look at her brother. His white hair fell to his shoulders in loose curls and his eyes, mirror images of her own, bore into her and she felt the jolt of lust in her belly. She pushed herself to her feet and faced him, with a wink she smiled.

"I'm ready." He ran at her bringing his fist back, she caught it before it hit her face and placing one hand on his shoulder brought her knee up to catch him in the stomach. When he doubled over she flipped over his shoulder and landed behind him kicking him in the back of the knee and he fell to the floor. She placed a hand on each of his cheeks and leant down to whisper in his ear.

"I could snap your neck right now."

He laughed and turned his face to look at her. "Very good little sister."

A slow clap started above them and she turned to look up, a walkway ran around the wall above them and Baallore stood watching them. His hair was dark with white running through it and he wore long dark blue robes.

"Excellent my child, you are getting better." She allowed Adramelech to stand and he leant down to kiss her forehead. "You are done for today, both of you are excused." He turned and walked through the door and she left the room, walking through the stone passageways she returned to her room and filled the wooden tub with water from the pot hanging above the fire. Stripping out of her trousers and white shirt she slid into the water sighing as it relaxed her tired muscles, she had turned eighteen a few weeks ago and Baallore was finally going to let her out into the field. She was going to be a Protector.

Sinking under the water she washed the sweat and grime from her hair, she heard the door open then close again and the lock turn. She knew who it was and she leant back closing her eyes.

"You're getting good."

"I am good," she smiled as she spoke. "Won't be long Dram and I'll be better than you."

"I don't know about that darling." Gently he wrapped his fingers around her throat, tugging he pulled her to her feet and lifted her from the tub. He wore nothing but his black trousers and she wrapped her legs around his waist pressing her wet skin against his warm chest, he held her round the waist with one muscled arm and his grip tightened around her throat his thumb stroking the soft skin. Her hands rested on his chest and he held her against him his cock hardening and she rolled her hips against him. With his hand on her throat he tilted her head and kissed her neck trailing his lips behind her ear before taking the lobe gently between his teeth, he walked forward until her back hit the wall and pressed against her. He reached down and undid the ties of his trousers kicking them away and pressed against her entrance, she whimpered and pressed her hips down but he held her still against the wall and she dug her nails into the skin of his chest.

"Dram please." He tightened his fingers around her throat and she gasped, struggling for air, she looked at him scared but calmed when she saw the lust in his eyes. Slowly he pushed inside her, stretching her tight pussy and she gasped arching her back pressing her breasts against his chest and he felt her nipples against his skin. The smattering of blonde hair across his chest tickled her sensitive skin, she tightened her hold around his waist pulling him deeper inside her and he growled leaning forward to flick his tongue across her lower lip before taking it between his teeth. He began to move, rolling his hips against her feeling her sweet breath against his lips as she moaned feeling the pleasure build inside her. It never took long, he knew exactly what to do to drive her wild, to make her scream and to feel her convulse around him. He thrust hard against her and she cried out as pain laced the pleasure as he hit against her cervix with each thrust, twisting his hips he hit against the sweet spot inside her and she screamed as she came her whole body trembling against him and he thrust once more cumming inside her.

*

She woke to a warm hand on her cheek, she had fallen asleep on the sofa of her and Hyde's flat reading through all of her books trying to find some mention of Thaeric. She had written about every creature she had ever faced but she would have sensed it if he had been one of them. Slowly her eyes opened and she looked into her brothers face.

"Dreaming about me sister?" His lips curved into a slow smile as her cheeks flushed and she pushed herself into a sitting position.

"Don't flatter yourself you're not that memorable."

He slid his hand down her throat, over her stomach and between her legs hearing her gasp. "Keep telling yourself that kid."

She knocked his hand away. "Where's Hyde?"

"Your boyfriend? He left about ten minutes ago, kissed you goodbye. He's really fallen for you hard hasn't he?"

"What do you want Dram?"

"I know what Thaeric is?"

She perked up. "I'm listening."

"Your not going to like it."

"I don't like a lot of things you say now spit it out."

"He's an Angel."

She felt fear settle in her stomach, cold and sickening. "An Angel?"

"Yeah, I'm surprised I couldn't feel it before but he's good. He can hide what he is, he's old and he's powerful and he wants you."

"Why? Angels only go after Demons when they have a mate, I don't have a mate."

"You've got Hyde."

"He's not a Demon. I'm not full Demon I don't get a mate we both know this."

"Exactly you're not full Demon and that's why he wants you, actually he wants two of you."

"Two of us?"

"There's another, half Saier half Eariea. She comes from the two bloodlines. She comes from God and Lucifer and he wants you both."

"Saier and Eariea? That's not possible."

"It is, her name is Lilith."

"Then why does he want me, why isn't he going after her?"

"Adonael is on that one, she is special but so are you. Whoever wants you is from high up, I don't know what they're planning but it's big."

"Adonael? The Archangel? They sent an Archangel after her, why aren't you helping her? Seems like she needs more help than I do."

"She has protection, her mate is Thronnes."

Her eyes widened. "Thronnes, who fell?"

"The very same."

"Shit, she's pretty safe then."

"She's safe without him, she has Angel Light she can take care of herself, you however are in danger. I don't know who wants you or why they want you but they want you both and you're going to have to be ready to fight when they come for you."

"How can I fight an Angel?"

"That's what I'm trying to figure out, for now I need you to lay low keep out of trouble."

"Dram." She started to speak but his eyes flashed with anger.

"I'm trying to help you Daida now for once in your life will you shut the fuck up and listen to me!" She closed her mouth and shrank back from him. "If we can take out Thaeric we can help them a little before this war even starts but you cant help if you go in there blind and get yourself taken. Now let me work through this and at least try and figure out a way to kill this bastard before he gets to you. For now stay here, act like you know nothing, Lilith is going to need your help and we're going to need her."

"OK, I'll stay."

He leant down and kissed her forehead. "Thank you my sister and you do have a mate." He pulled back and stroked his thumb over her lip. "Hyde will be with you for life, he's more of a mate to you than I will ever have. Count yourself lucky for that."

A wind blew through the room and he disappeared. She pushed her hair away from her face and dropped her head to her hands, she stayed that way until Hyde returned.

"You're awake?" He bent to kiss her and immediately saw something in her eyes that worried him. "You alright?"

"Adramelech was here, he knows what Thaeric is."

He crouched in front of her. "What is he? A Warlock?"

"An Angel."

"An Angel, fuck."

"That's what I said, apparently there's someone high up who wants me. They're looking for another Demon as well, her names Lilith."

"Lilith? Like Lucifers mate?"

"She's Lucifers descendant, but she's a descendant of God as well. She's real special and whoever wants her wants me as well."

"Because you're a Halfling?"

"Must be, I can't think of another reason."

"Then we have to kill him, I wont let him take you."

"Slow down, I don't know how to kill an Angel. Legend says the only thing that can kill an Angel is their mate, I know of one person who has killed an Angel and that is Thronnes."

"Thronnes?"

"At one point Angels and Demons lived together, it wasn't perfect but they had an understanding. I grew up during that time, when a Demon found their mate they would be permitted to live as mortals, age as mortals, raise a family and grow old together, because my father wasn't a Demon my mother didn't age like she would have and my father was a Feeder so could control how he aged using humans. After the war is when the Demons were banished to purgatory and would be hunted down when they found their mate. Thronnes was an Angel but during the war he fought on the side of the Demons, they lost and he was banished, he's a true fallen Angel. As punishment for what he did he was given to the Angels to do as they wanted with, they could have killed him but instead they put him in the pits. Its kind of a sport that Angels watch. Demons are put together and forced to fight to the death, he had to kill all those he had fought alongside, it would have been kinder if they had killed him. When a Demon had fought his way through the ranks he faced the Champion, an Angel, Thronnes is the only one I know of who survived against the Champion. Maybe its his Angel blood or maybe he's just different no one knows, he earned his freedom and they let him go. From what Adramelech just told me Thronnes and Lilith have mated and now whoever wants me wants her as well. My brother thinks we can help each other."

"So we go and find them?"

"Not yet, we wait until Dram comes for us."

"Why? How do you know we can trust him?"

"We can trust him."

He pushed himself to his feet his green eyes flashing in frustration. "Goddamn it Daida. After everything he did to you?"

"He saved us both."

"He was hunting you, for years. You were so scared of him you were willing to go back to the Order to stop him from coming for you. Why do you think he's trying to help now, how do you know he's not working for Thaeric?"

"He's not."

"This whole thing could be a trap, he could be leading him right to us and we wouldn't even know until it's too late!"

"He's my brother," she couldn't look at him not wanting to acknowledge the doubt rising in her, what Hyde was saying was making sense.

"He hurt you Daida, for a long time you were too scared to speak his name and now you trust him on blind faith about something like this?"

"He is my brother."

"You cant trust him!" His voice had risen to a shout and she curled in on herself, pulling her knees to her chest refusing to look at him. He sighed and pushed his hair away from his face. "You can't trust him sweetheart, I know its hard but how can you after what he's done?"

She said nothing and he sighed again. "I just want you to be safe and if that means we're going to have to kill an Angel then we're going to kill an Angel and I know someone who can help. I met him when I was with the Order, he was different he was training me to hunt you down but he never believed you had left me to them. He's our best shot at the moment."

He left before she could say a word.

*

"She knows what you are." Chiara entered the room, the walls were covered in books and Thaeric sat in a high backed chair a glass of whiskey in his hand staring into the flames that danced in the fireplace.

"Well it was only a matter of time."

"And she knows about Lilith."

A looked of hatred crossed the Angels face. "Filthy Halfling, she should have never been allowed to live."

"And she knows about Thronnes and that you're coming for her, Adonael is coming for Lilith and right now their plan is to help each other and go to war."

"Adramelech told her all that."

"He told her everything."

"How did he find out?"

"Seems one of the underlings isn't very good at holding her tongue," she moved and sat on the floor beside him, leaning against his legs she purred as he reached down and stroked her hair.

"No matter, they cannot stop what is happening. This is way beyond anything they could begin to imagine."

"Adramelech is smart and Hyde has gone to find Phorcys," something flashed across Thaeric's face. Chiara felt her masters fear through their bond. "What is he?"

"He is death itself," Thaeric spoke stroking her hair trying to soothe his Follower. "And we'll have to pray that he does not side with them. The Archangels have been trying to recruit him for this since it was decided, that was centuries ago now."

"Why is he with the Order?"

"His is older than any of us, as old as the One Who is Good and True, as long as life exists so does death. For thousands of years he was feared, bowed to, Angels and Demons knew of his power and could do nothing to stop him. He was feared above God and Lucifer, God realised what he was and so gave him remorse. When Phorcys saw the death and suffering he had caused, felt the pain of the people he had hurt it changed him, it would have changed anyone no matter how powerful and so death begat life and he chose to protect people. He is not with the Order but here he feels he can do his best work, out of the chaos and destruction he once caused he now brings peace. He can kill an Angel."