Protector Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not bad Halfling." She looked up into the trees, he sat on a branch his back against the trunk. "But I could hear your tail wagging," he raised an eyebrow. "That sounds weird."

He jumped from the tree and landed in a crouch before straightening and prowling towards her, she watched smirking as he came towards her and her tail sped up as he approached. He reached out and stroked behind her pointed ear and she nestled into his hand.

"What's next pet? You want to howl at the moon?"

She laughed and pushed him back until he hit against a tree, following him she pressed her body against his and undid his shirt pushing it from his shoulders. "And what if I do? Were's are meant to howl right?"

He ran his hands down the curve of her waist and rested on her round hips. "I've heard Were's howl, give it a go?"

She smiled wider and threw her head back, her eyes closed and a soft howl left her lips and he watched her happily, her eyes fluttered open again and her small pink tongue flicked out over her lips which were now black. He leant down to kiss her but before he even touched her she wrapped her leg around his catching him in the back of the knees and he fell to the ground. He leant back against the tree and ran his hands up her legs watching her face, she dropped to kneel between his legs and tugged his trousers and boots off and wrapped her hand around his cock feeling it grow hard under her fingers. Leaning down she flicked her tongue over the head of his cock and he groaned leaning his head back against the trunk of the tree, slowly she took him into her mouth and her sharp teeth lightly grazed the shaft of his thick cock. He dug his fingers into her hair and moved her head, bobbing up and down the softness of her tongue and the tickle of her sharp fangs made his breath hitch and he growled moving her faster. Her claws curled into his thighs and she bobbed faster taking him down her throat feeling him grow harder in her mouth and moaning, the sound sent vibrations up his cock and he held her hair tighter thrusting down her throat. She pulled back and straddled his lap, rolling her hips she sank down on his cock, taking him to the hilt inside her and moaning as he filled her, placing her hands on his shoulders she held him back against the tree and thrust slowly watching his face with a small smile on her face.

His hands fell from her hair and he trailed his fingers over her waist and down her rounded hips, her fur was like silk under his fingers and she growled in pleasure the sound coming from low in her chest as she thrust against him. His cock hit deep inside her and she bit her lips stopping her moans from making a sound and he shook his head pulling her lip from between her teeth with his thumb.

"I want to hear them Halfling, don't hide them from me."

Her head dropped back and she rode his cock, rising up until only the head was inside her and rolling her hips before thrusting back down and grinding her hips against him. He held her tightly his fingers digging into the skin of her ass and he moved her, bouncing her on his cock and leaning forward to take a nipple into his mouth. Her breasts were also covered in the soft grey fur but her nipples were free to his mouth and he teased the sensitive skin with his teeth, rolling it around on his tongue and she held his head to her breast. Her tight pussy milked his cock and he moved her faster in his lap feeling her grow tighter and hearing her soft cries as her orgasm grew, she pushed back on his shoulders her yellow eyes flashing dangerously and he relaxed his grip on her watching as she fucked herself on his cock, he slid his hand down her stomach and found her clit with his thumb. He stroked gently and she gritted her teeth thrusting harder, working herself against his hand and twisting her hips until he hit against the sweet spot inside her and her whole body trembled. Her orgasm ripped through her and her hips jerked against him as she rode him through it and he smiled not letting up his teasing on her clit until her head fell back and she screamed as she came again.

She climbed off him and knelt back between his legs, leaning down she licked her juices of his thick length moaning at the sweet taste before taking him back into her mouth. He stroked her hair but let her move, taking him down her throat before moving her head back and teasing the head with her hot tongue, her hand caressed his balls her nails gently raking over the skin and he grunted thrusting up into her mouth forcing himself down her throat. He held her hair tightly and moved her, her throat allowed him to slide down while still creating friction against his skin and she swallowed taking his entire length and her nose pressed against his stomach and he came, spilling his cum down her throat and her name a hoarse cry from his lips. She looked up swallowing and smiled, her tail flicked from side to side happily and she kissed up his chest, before settling herself back in his lap. He stroked her back marvelling again at how soft her fur was and kissed her, their tastes combining in their mouths and he tucked a stray lock of red hair behind her ear.

"Feel better pet?" She nodded. "So is this going to happen every month now?"

"I guess so."

"I can get used to it, even with you howling at the moon."

She howled again the sound sending chills down his spine and his cock jerked hardening beneath her, she smiled and straddled him again. "If this is what happens I'll do it more often."

*

Neither of them had slept much, they had lay awake in the dark thinking of what was coming in the morning. Hyde reached out and lay his hand on her thigh stroking the pale skin, he could feel her trembling and turned his head to look at her.

"You OK sweetheart?"

"I don't know."

He sat up and pulled her onto his lap, she nestled into his chest taking comfort in his large frame and his familiar scent. "It's going to be alright, it will all be over after today."

"What if it isn't?" She looked up at him. "What if we don't make it, what if we cant kill him? What if you get hurt or Dram?"

"We'll be fine, we have the Knives, he doesn't know we're coming. We have the advantage. This is the best chance we're going to have so we have to take it."

"Just promise me you'll come home, promise me you'll be alright."

"I promise," he kissed her and she turned in his lap feeling his hard cock against her, arching her back she wrapped her legs around his waist and held onto his strong neck.

"Fuck me Hyde, like its the last time."

He felt worry grow in his chest at her words, she sounded as though she was planning something and he didn't like the tone in her soft voice, her exotic accent always grew stronger when she was angry or scared and he watched her warily. She rolled her hips against him and he lifted her and thrust inside her tight heat, she moaned and held him tightly allowing him to move her, raising her up before dropping her back down and impaling her on his thick cock.

She dropped her head back baring her throat and he kissed her neck smelling her sweet blood beneath her pale skin, she pulled his head closer and he leant her back supporting her with his large hands on her soft skin and raked his teeth over her throat.

"You should feed, you'll need your strength today."

"What about you?" His breathing was ragged as he fought from tearing into her skin.

"I'll be fine, just take a little so you have the strength for today." She pulled his head harder to her. "Hyde you need this more than I do, just drink."

He growled and sank his fangs into her soft skin, she moaned and thrust against him feeling him pull on her neck and her nails dragging across his back. He thrust up harder drinking deeply before tearing his lips away and looking into her eyes, he threw her back against the bed and turned her so she lay on her stomach. Kissing down her back he nipped at the pale skin of her ass feeling her jump before moving back up and straddling her ass, pushing into her tight pussy he groaned, in this position she was even tighter and he thrust hard listening to her moaning as she pressed her ass upwards against him. He leant forward resting his chest against her back and curled his fingers around her throat, he turned her face and kissed her, his free hand curled into the sheets beneath them and he fucked her thrusting hard against her and her cries filled the room.

"Cum with me," she spoke against his lips and he thrust deep spilling his cum inside her and she screamed, her pussy convulsing around his length as she came and he rolled off her panting, he stroked across her lower back and she turned her head to look at him.

They didn't say anything and finally he rose from the bed and pulled her after him, wrapping his arms around her he kissed her hair. "We're going to be fine, we just need to wait for Adramelech and then all this will be over."

She nodded and they dressed in silence, the silence was broken by a deep male voice. "Daida, you truly are a beauty." They spun round, a man was shown in the reflection of the mirror his hair was a warm brown and curled wildly, his eyes were dark, almost black and he smiled fondly at her. She recognised the room behind him as the Order's library.

"Thaeric?"

He nodded. "Who were you expecting?" His dark eyes moved to Hyde. "And Hyde, haven't you don well? Not that I can blame you, she is enough to make any man lose their minds."

"You touch her and I'll kill you myself." Hyde was trembling with rage and he pushed Daida behind his broad frame.

"Don't worry yourself I wont do anything to hurt her. I just wanted to have a little chat. You see we know what you're planning and I'm here to tell you it wont work, you're not strong enough to take me on Daida, just ask your brother." He beckoned and a woman came into view, her blonde hair and large amber eyes gave her a classic beauty but her pretty face was twisted in a snarl. She dragged a figure with her, he was bound in golden chains and he faced the floor but she could see the pain in his eyes.

"Dram!" She stepped from behind Hyde. "You let him go you bastard he's got nothing to do with this!"

"He has everything to do with this baby, he was here snooping around trying to find a weak spot but as you can see he didn't get too far. Do you know what gold does to a Demon? I've never experienced anything like it before but I've been told it's incredibly painful."

"Leave him alone!"

"I will baby but I want something from you first." He motioned for his Follower to leave and she dragged her brother out of view. "You come here, you come with me quietly and I'll let him go, Hyde as well. Nothing will happen to them, you have my word on that."

"And why should I believe anything you say?"

"Because I want you Daida, do you know the reward that awaits me if I bring you to the Archangels?"

She was silent for a moment her mind working over what he was saying. "I'll do it."

"Daida no." Hyde rounded on her.

"What am I supposed to do? He has my brother, he'll hurt you if I don't do what he says. This is the only way."

"That's bullshit and you know it."

"You're making the right choice," Thaeric's voice was smug and she swallowed the fury she felt. "I trust you remember your way to us?"

"Yes." She spoke through gritted teeth.

"Very good, I await your arrival." He disappeared and she stared at her own reflection in the mirror.

"You cant do this Daida." Hyde spoke and she turned a small smile on her lips.

"He's hurt my family, I'm not going to let him get away with this. We're going to him and I'm going to kill him."

She took two knives from the black box and handed them to him. "You take these," she placed the last one in the holster on her thigh, then stepped close and slid her arms around his waist. "Hold tight to me."

He wrapped his arms around her and closed his eyes as a strong breeze whipped around them, when he opened his eyes they were stood in the trees surrounding the castle the Order called their home. He hid the knives in the waistband of his jeans and looked down at her.

"You ready?"

She nodded and kissed him briefly. "Let's kill that son of a bitch."

They ran through the heavy wooden doors of the castle and through winding corridors, finally she skidded to a halt outside another heavy door. She looked to him and he nodded, turning back to the door she kicked it open and they stepped into the large room, the walls were covered with heavy, leather bound books and the door swung closed again behind them leaving them in a dim light thrown out from the fire that burned in the large stone fire place.

Thaeric turned to them with a smile. "You really know how to make an entrance don't you?"

Her eyes scanned the room and landed on Adramelech, he was knelt on the floor and she waited for him to meet her eyes. "You OK?"

He nodded his eyes flashing. "Never better my sister."

"Touching, really touching. Chiara," his follower nodded and unwound the chains from the Demon, he stood and looked down at her.

"It's a shame, me and you could have had some fun."

She smiled at the Demon. "I've had a lot of fun, maybe we could do this again some time."

Adramelech walked slowly towards Hyde and Daida and stroked her hair.

"Come then Daida," Thaeric held his hand out towards her. "We should go, I know some people who have been waiting a very long time to meet you."

She took a deep breath and started across the room. "Daida don't do this." Adramelech called out but she ignored him. "You're going to just let her do this?" He spoke to Hyde who looked at him meaningfully.

Thaeric saw this look and smiled. "Ah yes that reminds me." He nodded to Chiara who pulled a gold dagger from her boot and threw it, it seemed to move in slow motion and Daida watched her mouth open and a soft cry coming from her throat. The knife found its mark, lodging deep in her brothers stomach and his eyes widened in surprise before her fell to the ground clutching his stomach.

"Dram!" She rounded back on Thaeric. "You said you would let him go!"

"I lied."

She screamed and leapt at him, taking the knife from her thigh she slashed catching him on the arm and he hissed in pain looking down, the skin seemed to glow, red like fire where the blade had touched him and he took a step backwards. "The Knives of Haphaestus, clever girl."

"Fuck you Angel."

"I think I will fuck you," he grabbed her around the waist and threw her from him, she landed in a crouch and looked to Hyde who ran at the Angels Follower. Turning her attention back to Thaeric she smiled and straightened.

"I wonder what the Archangels will say when they find out you were killed by the girl you were meant to bring to them? I almost wish I could be there to hear it."

"Fucking bitch!" He leapt at her and knocked her to the ground, he fell on top of her but she managed to get her feet under his stomach and kicked him off her, spinning round she jumped landing on his chest and landing three punches to his face before he caught her wrists and rolled them, slamming her down her head hit against the stone floor and stars filled her eyes.

She managed to roll him off her and flipped back to her feet as he stood, he still smiled and wiped his mouth were blood was forming from his split lip.

"A fighter, I like it when they struggle."

"Fuck you Angel," she repeated and bringing her hand up she shot a bolt of blue light towards him, it hit him square in the chest and he stumbled backwards, barely keeping his balance and she leapt at him again wrapping herself around him and punching him twice in the stomach before slamming her forehead into his and he fell back to the floor. Taking hold of her wrist he threw her across the floor and followed kicking her violently and she curled into a ball trying to protect herself from his blows. He brought his foot down on the wrist and she relaxed her grip on the knife and he leant down to wrap her hair around his hand, pulling her head up to speak into her ear turned her so she looked at her brother.

"He'll die slowly, here, alone. Hyde will come with us, he'll be tortured and you'll see it all. You should have come quietly Daida."

"Master!"

A shout made him turned, he released his grip on Daida's hair and she looked up. Hyde held Chiara against his chest with the point of one knife resting against her heart, with a smile he pushed the blade into the woman's chest and Thaeric cried out in grief. Daida snatched the knife back and leapt onto the Angels back, driving the knife into his chest she fell back to the floor and scrambled backwards watching as he turned to her.

"You'll never win," the red light spread across his chest and his eyes burned black, white wings burst from his shoulder and he fell to his knees watching her. "They are too strong and you'll be sent straight back to hell."

He fell forward and the white feathers of his wings drifted away in a soft breeze, she crawled across the floor and pulled her brothers head into her lap, stroking his white hair from his face she looked into his eyes desperately.

"Dram, Dram are you alright?"

"I'm fine darling," he winced. "We need to get out of here."

"Where should we go?" Hyde joined them and pulled the Demons arm over his shoulder, Daida held the other side and they supported him between them.

"We're going to Purgatory, Lilith is our only chance now." Daida slipped out from under his arm and pulled the knife from the Angels chest, back at his side she closed her eyes and spoke softly in a language Hyde could not understand, the breeze surrounded them again and when it died down they were stood outside. Rolling hills surrounded them and a little way off stood a large house, the windows were lit with a warm light and Adramelech nodded.

"That's the place." Slowly they made their way through the hills and Hyde spoke.

"You think she'll help us?"

"She's the last hope we've got, if she wont help us we're all dead."

*****

If you wish to learn more of Lilith and Thronnes there is a series on this site called 'Tormented'. Daida, Hyde and Adramelech's story will continue there if you wish to carry on reading. Thanks for coming this far! Fallen.