Prototype Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two set all this up?" I asked, searching for some clarity.

Rachel only moaned, sucking on a pair of fingers plaintively. It was Maggie that answered. "As usual, she did most of the heavy lifting, yes. I just forced the issue by picking a time and place." The hand not buried in Rachel's sex moved, grasping most of a breast and squeezing it forcefully. "You'll have to forgive her for not answering herself. She's been forbidden to say anything until after you've had your fun."

Desirae called my attention back to the trio of beauties before me. "Like you said in the car- agency rules don't apply tonight. Rachel has already made sure of that." Unlike Zoe, she had no reservations about touching me- her hands running over my shoulder and down my back as she moved up to press herself against my side. "We're to give you the full-service girlfriend treatment- all three of us."

"Unless you've got the balls to try something with a bit more bite to it," Cassie said, crossing her arms in front of her chest in a manner that only served to lift and thrust both of her tits out all the more. "We could upgrade you to the full fetish experience free of charge. If you're up to it. Zoe here is already dressed for the part." Cassie moved in closer as well, circling the couch to approach the side opposite Desirae, and conveniently blocking most of my view of Maggie and Rachel.

I decided to take the evening by the horns- summoning Cassie the rest of the way to me with a gesture as I weaved the other arm around Desirae as well. The soft feeling of her dress competed with the warm and inviting touch of Cassie's exposed flesh as I pulled them both tight against me. "Would you like that, Zoe? To be my latex pet for the evening?"

Desirae gave a brief laugh, as if my question should have been obvious, but it was Cassie that took the initiative. She reached out, grabbing one of Zoe's pigtails like a handle and twisting it to turn her head towards her. "Of course she does," She said forcefully. "She only wears that outfit when she really wants to get subby. Tell him."

Zoe had made a short gasp when Cassie had grabbed her, but she had offered no resistance. In fact, she had shifted her stance to make it even more accommodating- presenting herself to both Cassie and myself even more brazenly than before. Her eyes, seemingly so demure and bashful before, were now glaring at me- thick with desire. Her voice echoed the same when she finally spoke. "I would very much enjoy serving you... Sir." She purred. "If you'll have me."

"You've done this before, haven't you." I asked no one in particular while enjoying the obvious signs of arousal from Zoe.

This time it was the devil on my right shoulder that spoke up. "You would hardly be the first for any of us, if that's what you're asking," Desirae whispered hotly in my ear. "I haven't had a chance to play with Zoe before- until recently she was pretty exclusive. I'm quite looking forward to it. After that stunt you pulled in the car I'm more than ready to get started. The way I see it, you owe me an orgasm."

I turned my head enough to regard Desirae's lust filled face as her hand reached down to unzip my pants.

"That's no fair, you got a head start," Cassie complained, her voice turning sharp as she continued. "So much for him being too nervous to make a move, eh Dez?"

Desirae shot Cassie a withering glare for the briefest of moments. I wasn't sure if Cassie enjoyed belittling people or if it was some sort of competition between them. Either way, the battle between the two devils on my shoulders was considerably less interesting than what I intended to do with them- starting with Desirae for the revelation of her insult.

"I don't owe you anything," I told Desirae, enjoying the way her expression morphed into a still very fuckable pout. Deciding to let her stew a bit, I turned to regard Cassie and the squirming Zoe still fully at her mercy. "You seem to enjoy playing with her," I told Cassie. "Why don't you work on getting her all warmed up for me while I teach Desirae a quick lesson."

Cassie seemed momentarily torn- she was obviously expecting to spend most of her attention on me, but the option to further torment Zoe seemed tantalizing as well. Evidently Desirae wasn't the only one looking forward to time with a new playmate. "Alright you big titted slut, I'm going to get you so worked up you won't care which hole he uses to fuck you."

"Yes, Ma'am," Zoe said with a voice already thick with need. I smiled as I watched her melt into Cassie's arms as the she pulled the poor thing into a rather violent kiss and began to manhandle her tits- the shiny and stretchy material making odd sounds as if in complaint at its harsh treatment.

"Going to put me in my place, are you?" Desirae said, arching her eye brows in challenge as I turned back to face her.

"You want that cock?" I asked her as she finally pulled it loose, wrapping her hand around it possessively.

"Yes," She hissed. "I want to cum with that inside me." She nodded to my cock in her hands without taking her eyes off of me.

"Good," I said, grabbing her neck and pulling her in to taste those succulent lips with a kiss. She accepted it without complaint, moaning into my mouth as I pushed her dress out of the way and took her breast in my hand- savoring the way those large artificial melons felt between my fingers. She wasn't the first woman I had been with who had implants. Rachel had checked that box off my list. But every pair is unique, and Desirae's were truly magnificent.

I broke the kiss, leaning down to suck on her exposed nipple and leaving her gasping for air in return. I released it after running it carefully between my teeth- just enough for the threat of pain to be real. I let all of my pent of frustration and desire show on my face as I stared deeply into her eyes. "Good," I said again, smiling sadistically. "Then get on your knees."

"But!" She complained petulantly. I was pleased to see a spark of resistance in her eyes, even as her body seemed to already be moving to obey. As far as I knew at the time she hadn't been indoctrinated into being my slave. So I chalked it up to her comments about previous experience.

"The full fetish experience, right? That means I'm the one in charge. Cassie and Zoe are already doing as they're told. Now it's your turn." I finished pushing her down to her knees, placing my hand over her own, still wrapped around my cock, to guide it into her waiting mouth.

"Yesh sthir," She mumbled around the length of it, taking to her task with little more complaint.

"Good girl. It shouldn't take you- ah! Uhm... long- I've been ready to burst for..." She must have taken my warning seriously- as I suddenly found my entire length buried down her throat as her tongue licked the base of my cock inside her mouth. "Fucking hells, woman!"

It took a bit longer than I thought. Evidently having so much tantalizing flesh so readily available had pushed me past imminent danger into sensory overload territory. Still, Desirae did her best to please, alternating between running her tongue around the tip and then burying the length of the shaft back into her throat. I could feel the muscles tightening around it as she moaned and half choked herself with her efforts.

"Fuck, yes... I'm going to..." I was close, perilously so. "Take that in your- fuck! Don't swallow it!" I managed to get some limited instruction out before I was twitching- Desirae quickly pulling back to leave just the tip inside her. I spurting load after load of cum into her waiting mouth- relief finally mine after the last few hours of pent up frustration.

I stood on somewhat wobbly legs as Desirae gazed up at me, her eyes watering and the reward for her efforts prominently displayed in her mouth. "Good girl," I panted for a moment. "Now, go share that with Rachel and Maggie as a reward for all this. I'm quite certain they will enjoy it."

Desirae's eyes lit up with pleasure at my command as she moved to stand and follow my instructions. I smiled at the feint hint of defiance in her eyes once again as I told her to crawl to Rachel instead. "Don't lose a drop of that." I warned her. "And come right back when you're done."

I took advantage of the respite to catch my breath as Desirae did as she was told. Rachel and Maggie had moved to a more comfortable chair, with Rachel on top of Maggie as they kissed and ran their hands up and over each other's bodies. At first it almost seemed as if neither of them appreciated the interruption- until Rachel saw the prize Desirae held in her mouth.

I was reminded that I would need to be very specific and literal with Desirae, once I had her completely enthralled in my service. She was too smart for her own good by half. I had told her to crawl to them, but I hadn't said she had to stay there. Nor had I been specific about how long it would take for her to be 'done' distributing my seed between the two of them. She was taking a much more liberal definition than I would have initially preferred. But, it was erotic to watch as Rachel and Desirae kissed, twisting Rachel almost awkwardly on Maggie's lap so that all of the cum could drain into her waiting mouth.

Maggie's response had been immediate as well, her eyes lighting up as she watched the two of them play. She wasted no time pulling Rachel down to her the moment Desirae had released her, kissing her deeply to get her own taste of me out of Rachel's mouth. I couldn't remember if I had made Maggie crave my cum the way Rachel did, or it was just the general love of cum itself that drove her. Desirae seemed unwilling to be left out of the enjoyment though, taking the first opportunity to reinsert herself into the circle as Maggie and Rachel came up for air. I smiled as moments later Desirae turned her attention back to Rachel, dripping thinning streams of cum into her mouth before closing the gap to kiss her deeply once more.

As hot as that was, it looked like it was going to take a while, and I had two more playmates to get acquainted with yet tonight. Cassie and Zoe had moved to the couch after I had sent them off together- removing all but her ringed collar and the cut-off shirt from Cassie along the way while leaving Zoe still ensconced in her latex. "Probably almost as difficult to get off as it was to put on," I thought, noticing with pleasure that the outfit came with a split crotch built in where Cassie's face had been buried moments before. Zoe was on her back facing the opposite direction, evidently keeping busy with warming Cassie up for me to return the favor.

"Cum to join us," Cassie asked as if scolding me as I walked towards them, removing most of my clothes along the way. "Or was that you already cumming without us?" Her eyes were drawn to my already deflating cock.

I heard more than saw Zoe let out a rueful moan from between Cassie's legs, as if she were suddenly disappointed.

"Who said you could stop?" Cassie scolded her over her shoulder. "Get that tongue back to work!"

I gave Cassie an appraising look. "You'll just have to do your best to breath some life back into it then." I took a seat next to them on the couch. "I'm sure between the two of you that one of you is up to the task."

Cassie's eyes lit up with playful approval. "Hear that, slut? Looks like you've got a job to do." She lifted her leg up, shifting herself into the couch to allow Zoe to roll off rather unceremoniously. "Don't make me tell you again! Clean him off- worship his cock until he's hard enough to give us all a good deep fucking."

"Yes, Ma'am," Zoe said in her soft voice, still heavy with her own growing need for release. "I live to serve."

I smiled down at the latex clad beauty as she slipped up between my legs, her eyes looking up at me through her thin glass frames as she took to her assigned task with evident pleasure. I allowed myself a moment to close my eyes and just enjoy the soft attentions of her warm lips and gentle tongue as she attempted to coax my cock back to life.

"Dez said this was your first time with a multiple women," Cassie said, her voice close to my ear. "Where did you learn that trick? I've seen my fair share of men blow their wad early and then be too embarrassed to get it up again with their first group sex."

I opened my eyes to see Cassie propped up on her knees next to me, her breasts perfectly positioned next to me and begging to be played with beneath her shirt. "Dez was only half right," I told her, reaching up to lift her shirt and give her breasts the attention they deserved- confirming what I already suspected. They were enhanced as well. "Rachel mentioned it before my first time with Maggie. I don't know if that counted as a threesome or not."

Cassie sighed with a sound that could almost be confused with a complaint as she leaned into me to give me better access to her tits. Evidently even her moans had to have an attitude. A fact confirmed when I took one nipple into my mouth- sucking on it and teasing it back and forth between my teeth with my tongue. "Fucking hells," She hissed.

I toyed with the edge of her shirt for a moment. "Take it off." I enjoyed the show as Cassie completed the journey to her birthday suit, revealing the tattoo's that had been hiding beneath, along with her tits in all their glory. Leopard print markings flowed up and over her shoulder and halfway down her back- a fact I confirmed as I grabbed her, twisting her around a bit to check. "Come closer." I told her, motioning for her to occupy the space above my lap between Zoe and I.

Cassie put her hand on Zoe's head, holding her down as she lifted a leg up and over the both of us, leaning in enough to prevent any further interference with Zoe's assigned duties- efforts that were already paying off as I could feel myself responding.

I ran my hands up and down Cassie's body, paying particular attention to the large tattoo that started on her abdomen and ran down the full length of her right leg. "Flowers and skulls in red and black," She told me, angling herself to give me an even better view. "A bit cliché perhaps but a classic is a classic. I love how the lines and the colors almost bleed into each other. My tattoo artist is really good at blending in the negative space between each aspect of the piece. Don't you think?"

I nodded absently to her description, lost in the vibrant images as each on lead into the next and the way her skin felt beneath my fingers. Her attitude- her voice and alabaster skin seemed almost to trick me into expecting her to be cold to the touch- making the warmth and inviting softness of her flesh a reality that left my mind reeling all the more at the contradiction.

"See, if you follow this one here," Cassie said, taking my hand and placing it on a rose on her inner thigh as a note of heat betrayed her desire in her voice. "See the way it flows into that shadow, and then..." She continued to guide my fingers deeper between her legs. "If you follow the line of that thorn on the next rose..."

I allowed her to talk herself into even greater states of arousal as she told the story of how my fingers would find themselves buried between the folds of her pussy, exploring the warm and inviting opening they discovered there- dripping with need and desire. "That's enough Zoe," I said, having long since returned to a state capable of continuing with the evening's entertainment.

Another pair of hands flowed down my chest from behind me with a curtain of platinum blond hair following them. "I have returned," Desirae all but moaned into my ear as her hands caressed my chest.

Cassie opened her mouth, some crack at Desirae's expense ready at the tip of her tongue I was sure. As much as I was enjoying her attitude, I didn't need the competition. Zoe, bless her heart, must have seen it coming as well, as she had slipped her mouth off of my cock and positioned it just beneath Cassie's waiting pussy.

The feeling of my cock filling Cassie in ways my fingers never could was enough to cut off whatever scathing comment she had been prepared to deliver. "Holy fucking cock on a stick!" She exclaimed instead.

I made sure I had a good rhythm with Cassie before turning my head to Dez beside me. She took the hint, leaning into me for a deep kiss without missing a beat as her hands continued to flow slowly over and around my chest. I moaned into her mouth as I felt Zoe's tongue begin to lick and caress my balls between my legs- evidently there was just enough room to reach them at the edge of the couch.

I was lost in the flood of sensation of three women focusing all of their attention on my pleasure- so much so that I never had a moment to wonder at the reason for it all. The flimsy excuse that Rachel had simply paid them all for this was all the justification I needed. It was all too easy to just accept it and enjoy the wash of experience the night was presenting me. And we had only just begun.

I was thoroughly enjoying myself, watching Cassie's tits bouncing up and down as she rode my cock on the couch, but as sexy as it sounds, the couch wasn't exactly the ideal place for such antics. Still, I didn't have the heart in me to stop- Cassie seemed to be rather lost to the experience as well. I decided to hurry things up a bit. I leaned my head just slightly towards the minx still perched over my shoulder. "Dez," I whispered. "I want her to cum. Know any tricks to make that happen?"

I could almost feel the size of the smile she was wearing as she whispered her response. "One or two things come to mind."

Desirae withdrew her hands and moved quickly around the couch. I felt the cold absence of Zoe's attentions a moment later as she relinquished her position and joined me on the couch. She sat beside me, her head propped up on one arm while her free hand offered to draw me into a kiss. I nodded my acceptance, tasting what I assumed was remnants of Cassie still on her lips- either from before when they were eating each other out, or from Cassie's sex draining down around my cock as we fucked.

It should have surprised me how different each of these three women felt. Each with their own energy- their own unique way to touch and caress me. Not to mention their own unique looks. "Why the latex?" I asked Zoe as she let go of my mouth and leaned back, her eyes searching my face hungrily. I wasn't sure which version of her I preferred more. The soft, submissive rabbit barely able to meet my eyes she had used at first to tempt me, or the hungry, needy creature that couldn't take her eyes off of me that she was now. Both had their allure.

"I've loved it since the first time I laid eyes on it. The way it hugs my flesh," She said, running a hand up her side to cup one of her breasts. "It's like putting on a second skin made just for pleasure and sex." Her eyes locked onto mine, that heat and desire still fresh inside them. "A constant reminder that I am a sl-"

"Cock hungry bitch!" Cassie cried out, throwing her arms out between Zoe and I to grab the back of the couch and brace herself as she attempted to turn and face the assailant now behind her. "Don't you fucking-"

Desirae had slipped an arm around Cassie's waist, but her other was still hidden from view. From the slightly awkward angle Desirae was perched I had a pretty good idea where it was going. "He wants you to cum, bitch," She scolded Cassie. "So CUM!"

I could feel a new pressure against my cock as Desirae shifted upwards, her fingers invading deeper into Cassie's ass and pressing back against my cock in her pussy.

It was too much for Cassie. All resolve and control she might have been clinging to quickly fled. "Fucking. Whore! God... Dammit!" She was all but bucking against me in the throes of her orgasm. Zoe leaned up to wrap her arms around Cassie's chest to restrain her. If I hadn't already cum such a short time before I would have likely joined her.