Prototype Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can let her go now, Zoe," I told her moments later once Cassie had calmed down a bit. "Well done Dez. Now go clean up before you join us on the bed." I hadn't ever fucked anyone in the ass before, but I wasn't interested in crossing that line that evening along with all the other firsts I was checking off of my list.

"Yes, sir- shall I crawl to the bathroom as well?" The challenge in her voice was still there, but it was mixed with her obvious enjoyment of what she had just inflicted on her... friend? Didn't matter.

"Don't push it, or you'll be on all fours for the rest of the evening." I warned her. "Just do it." I turned my attention back to Zoe and motioned towards the king sized bed on the far side of the common room. "On the bed, and lose the heels."

"Yes, Sir!" Zoe said softly, slipping off her footwear as she moved quickly across the room with me not too far behind her.

I had not specified how I wanted her on the bed, so Zoe had improvised. She was leaning forward, resting her head on an arm as she wiggled her ass in the air, propped up on her knees. The other arm was thrown over her back, pulling her ass cheeks, as well as the split bottom of her latex top apart for easy access.

"What a good girl," I praised her. She moaned softly as I slipped two fingers into her dripping snatch, sliding the other hand down the length of her back to enjoy the feel of the latex beneath my fingers.

"Whenever you're ready to join us," I said over my shoulder to whomever was listening behind me.

"Take me sir!" Zoe begged. "I am a worthless sl- worthless slut! A dirty whore. Use me!"

How could I refuse her? If I hadn't already been hard, her self-depreciating dirty talk would have gotten me there. I removed my fingers from her cunt and lined my cock up with the opening- sliding it up and down between her moist folds until there was nothing stopping me from driving into her. Nothing except my desire to torture her, and to watch her push herself back onto my cock- impaling herself on it out of her own desire.

Imagine my surprise when she did nothing of the sort, laying there moaning, but taking no action to push me any deeper into her. "Don't you want me to fuck you," I asked her.

"Of course, sir, yes!" She begged. "Please fuck your latex whore!" I stood there, shifting my weight slightly to twist my cock a bit but without sliding in any deeper. I was impressed with her control.

"You have to take her," Desirae said, a warm if damp hand sliding up my back as she joined me next to the bed. "She went lifestyle for this a few years back. Considerably more training than either of us." I wasn't certain what that meant at the time, but I had an idea.

"Please sir!" Zoe begged softly. "My pussy is yours. Or would you prefer my mouth again instead?"

She had offered me an alternative, but had not moved an inch otherwise- potentially denying me the pleasure of taking her pussy if she had done so. "Considerably more training indeed."

"No- I think I'll take you the way you are." I said, grabbing either side of her hips forcefully and sliding my cock deep inside of her.

"Oh thank you sir!" Zoe whispered.

"That's more like it," Desirae commented at the same time. "Fuck her like she deserves."

Things progressed in something of a haze from there. Zoe ate Desirae out while I fucked her from behind. Eventually Cassie joined us on the bed, taking turns making out with Zoe or Desirae as the opportunity presented itself. Once I had made Zoe cum at least twice I finally shifted my attention fully onto Desirae- saving the best for last in a way. Somewhere during that time Cassie had helped relieve Zoe of her second skin, surprising me with the size of her all natural tits in the process- which meant I had to spend some time enjoying those as well.

When it was finally her turn, I held Desirae's legs up in front of me as I fucked her from the side of the bed. Both Cassie and Zoe laid beside her, kissing her, playing with her clit, or sucking on her tits- if I wasn't manhandling them myself. The chorus of moans and cries had long since started blending together and egging me on. But it wasn't until I reached forward, grabbing Desirae's arms and pinning them down at her side as I slammed my cock deeper and deeper into her pussy- that I was finally able to cum for the second time that night. My own grunts and cries of relief echoed as Desirae seemed to climax as well.

It wasn't until I was lying there, entwined in the warm, inviting flesh of three incredibly beautiful women- that my mind finally calmed down enough to take stock of everything that had happened that evening. I didn't have all of the pieces to the puzzle quite yet, but I had enough to get a rough picture of the truth. Slowly, carefully- I extricated myself from the recuperating trio and set off to find the culprit. It wasn't hard- the main room had long been left to just the four of us to enjoy, but I could hear her soft, muffled moaning from the spare bedroom down the short hall.

"Rachel," I said softly as I passed a bathroom on my left and entered the small room at the end of the short passageway. "I think you have some explaining to do."