Prototype Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her smile faded as she let out a sigh of defeat. "But... What she did? I could never have done that."

"What she did was use a loophole in her training to break my trust." I gently reminded her. "I could almost forgive her for Desirae. That mess needed to be cleaned up. But instead of asking permission, she stole a key, used my machine and trained three women with who knows what commands to be her slaves."

Maggie was biting her lip again. Evidently, my rebuke hadn't evoked anywhere near the intended effect. "I know," She stated flatly as if I had complimented Rachel's initiative instead of foreshadowing her intended punishment for her crimes. "And I could never do that. I could never risk using your machine, not even for something as fucking hot as enslaving other women for you! Don't try to deny it- I saw the way you looked at them! How much fun you had using them when you didn't even know they were already yours!" The words poured out of her as if she was afraid she couldn't get them out any other way.

I tried to console her, unsure of what was causing this sudden insecurity- the last week had gone by so well I hadn't seen this coming at all. "Maggie... I-"

Fresh tears were in her eyes as she did her best to soldier forward. "I tried so hard, Benjamin- when she asked me to help! She had another friend she wanted to trick into using the machine. She showed me the pictures- from some online fetish site or something. She is gorgeous! Just like Dez, or Rachel. But- more exotic, like Cassie. I- I just couldn't do it! I made her promise to stop. I called you. I did everything I could to not give it away, but I just couldn't... I couldn't imagine anyone but you using the machine. It just seemed so wrong! But you were so happy- when you saw them? How could I ever give you that, Benjamin? Rachel is just so strong. It's like she just knew what she was doing was the right thing to do! And you loved it! I'm still just a... just a..."

I was starting to get a little worried. It seemed like her thoughts of self-loathing were only getting stronger as she led me deeper down the rabbit hole she had obviously been digging. "Is she internalizing this? How is she making this her fault, instead of Rachel's?"

Then she gave me the answer, burying her beautiful face in my chest as she began to cry. Her tears streaking salty wet lines down my freshly exfoliated flesh. "I'm so sorry, Benjamin. I tried to be more uninhibited and open-minded about sex for you. I really did. But I'm still just a... A cold, frigid prude!"

Hearing her turn one of my training fragments for her against herself like that left me stunned- speechless. Somehow, her mind had conflated "I am uninhibited and open-minded about sex" and "The machine belongs to Benjamin. Only he has the authority to use it on someone else." When presented with Rachel's willingness to use the machine, it must have created a negative feedback loop in her mind. She wanted to be more like Rachel- uninhibited and open enough to twist other women's minds into my devoted sex slaves. But, thanks to my attempts to protect my little secret- she couldn't. A fact she now erroneously believed was due to some lingering remnants of her previous sexual inhibitions.

She must have taken my lack of argument as tacit agreement with her assessment. Her eyes were red as she looked up at me, trying to calm herself while her mind reached for a solution that she had no way of knowing was actually the source of her problem. "You can fix it, right?" Her voice held such trust and hope as she begged me to twist her mind even further. "I want you to make me more like Rachel! Please, Benjamin? Think of what I could do with my connections. Actors and actresses, playwrights, producers- I could deliver them to you begging to serve. Begging for you to use them!"

I took a deep breath, holding Maggie as close to me as I could manage- feeling the heat of her skin against mine. It wasn't just for the closeness, or the reassurance of the physical contact. I was getting tired of being interrupted. The long breath was a pause- to give her insecurity enough time to decide if it was finished. "Rachel is a sex slave, Maggie. If I make you more like her, you may as well be one too." I paused again, doing my best to be clear about what she was asking me to do. "You're sure that's what you want? To be my slave, like Rachel?"

Maggie nodded soundlessly- perhaps afraid of what might come out of her mouth if she dared to open it again.

I considered her request for a moment. Had I wanted this from the start? I remembered telling Rachel rather specifically just the opposite. I reached for the reasons to deny her as my lips began to form the words as if by reflex- and grasped only shadows and wisps of memory. All the excuses and justifications I had held onto so tenaciously no longer held any weight against the desire and longing I saw reflected back at me in the depths of Maggie's tear-filled eyes.

"As you wish." I smiled down at the wretched soul trapped in my arms, already thinking of phrases I would use on the both of them. "You two will be inseparable as my enslavers and enforcers- helping to keep my growing collection in line. Loyal only to me and reporting only to me."

Maggie was near giddy with excitement, the pressure and anxiety of her perceived failures visibly melting from her face. "Oh thank you, Benjamin! Or, should I call you... Master?"

"You will soon enough," I said, enjoying how quickly she was shedding the pain from moments before- only to replace it with mirth at hearing of her own further enslavement. I searched her face, looking for some trace of concern or reservation about my intentions to turn her into someone who actively sought out the enslavement of others- and saw nothing but her smile.

She leaned up as if to kiss me, broaching a question instead as if it were a gatekeeper for her promised affection. "You're not too mad at Rachel, right?" Maggie asked, her excitement only partially diminished at the sudden reminder that we weren't quite finished with the evening's revelations just yet.

"Not too mad," I admitted, earning the promised kiss immediately. "Though I reserve the right to punish her if I find fault in how she trained my would-be-slaves."

"Of course," Maggie said, smiling with complete faith in her sister-slave. "She is your sex-slave after all. You can do whatever you want to her."


We found Rachel sitting naked and alone on the couch, sipping what smelled faintly like honeyed tea. Her only company, aside from the china cup in her hand, in the form of a laptop sitting next to her on the couch. Currently, it was closed. She swallowed in apprehension at our approach, her eyes shifting back and forth between Maggie and myself as if attempting to measure if there had been any success in getting her punishment ameliorated. As agreed before we left the bathroom, neither of our faces gave any overt sign of her desired outcome.

She began with a rather poor semblance of a mea culpa. "Master, I uhm... I assume Maggie has told you everything?"

I nodded- giving her nothing more than that to go on for the moment.

Rachel pursed her lips, hiding it poorly behind another sip of her tea. "In my defense- I never did anything that was in direct conflict with your commands- nor did I ever place the machine or your secrets at risk."

I narrowed my eyes at her attempt at deflection. Even now, caught red-handed, she was still being evasive. "That remains to be seen. You may have followed the letter of the law, but do not attempt to convince me you did anything other than exploiting a loophole in your training. An oversight I intend to correct immediately. Where are they, anyway?"

"They are waiting for you to claim them in the guest bedroom. I have already commanded them to serve you as their Master, just as they served me. I knew you would want them as soon as you saw them." She half raised her glass as if to take another sip before lowering it once again, her decision on how to proceed evidently made. "They always belonged to you, Master- even if they didn't know it until now. Anything I have is yours- you have but to ask." She set her cup down on the end table, taking the opportunity to wave her arm about the room as if presenting it to me for the first time. "Just as this apartment is yours now as well."

Roll your eyes if you wish, but I hadn't seen that coming. I cocked my head slightly- looking around as if expecting to find a hidden camera to reveal the joke. "What?"

Rachel smiled at me, evidently pleased to offer me a token I didn't already know of. "This apartment belonged to Dez. A gift from her father. As she now belongs to you- so does her condo. A considerable step up from your tiny place, if I may be so bold to suggest."

I would have to deal with the implications of that little nugget later. I was not about to fall victim to her attempt at redirecting the conversation towards the fringe benefits of my new toys. "How can I trust that your slaves will serve me, Rachel?" I asked her flatly, regaining some control of the conversation as I allowed Maggie to guide me into a soft chair opposite Rachel.

Rachel feigned injury at my comment, though her continued smirk told me that she was feeling considerably better regarding her odds of getting away with her little stunts. "I'm hurt, Master. I have always been loyal to you. Besides, I have the training file I used on them right here." She lifted the laptop and held it up for Maggie, gesturing that it should find its way to me.

I lifted the screen as Maggie handed it off to me- unpleasantly surprised at the password prompt to log in. I glanced up at Rachel expectantly.

"The password is... escort," She said, the self-assured smirk only growing. "All upper case."

"Careful, Rachel," I warned her, forcing an edge into my voice as if my temper was about to flare. So far it had remained peacefully asleep- but if she kept up that attitude I had little doubt she would be capable or rousing it. Until that moment I hadn't been sure how much she had uncovered during her time at the machine. If she had the password to her own training file, it was safe to assume she had everything. Obvious though the reveal may have been, I still wasn't sure if I should consider it an olive branch or a taunt.

Feigning a growing temper seemed to have worked- as my gaze briefly returned to her face, she was considerably more subdued. In the meantime I perused her fragment file- noting absently it contained none of the random fragments used to begin the training. "Of course, she would have figured out the change to the program as well. I went through most of my alterations in more than enough detail for her to work everything out while we were waiting for Maggie to cook." As I continued to scan the list it was easy to see how much thought she had put into it. There were even a few details that were obvious solutions to exactly the issue I was currently attempting to solve. It would take very little to ensure all of them were fully indoctrinated into viewing me as their ultimate owner and Master. Only slightly more to use them as part of Rachel and Maggie's upcoming training as well.

"Tell me the truth, Rachel," I said, giving her an even stare over the top of the screen. "This is the training file you used for all three of them? All of it. With no alterations or additions? No verbal commands?"

Her gaze flashed to Maggie for a moment of reassurance, before returning to meet my own. "The honest truth, Master- as you command. That is what I used for all three of them, yes. Dez had a simpler version, but I ran her through the full script once we had worked it all out. I deleted the file after each session to cover my tracks. I didn't speak to them-" She stopped for a moment, her eyes searching the space between us. "Wait- I think I told Desirae something, but that was before you commanded I not speak around anyone being trained. I believe I said something along the lines of 'Now be a good little slave'. But I think that was it."

I spared a glance to Maggie myself, checking to see if this agreed with what they had obviously discussed previously. She nodded. "One last question Rachel," I told her, allowing the silence that reached past my leading statement to draw out a few moments longer. "Why?"

Rachel seemed confused, cocking her head slightly. "Do you mean to ask why I did it? Or why I chose each of them? No- don't bother. I'll just answer both."

I gestured as if impatiently waiting for her to proceed. She had already assuaged most of my paranoia about the newcomers. Now it was just a matter of keeping her thinking it was in her best interests to continue the flow of information in my direction. If stewing a bit longer was the worst of her punishment for this, I was certain she wouldn't mind.

"As far as the answer to the first question," Rachel started. "You put those desires in me to begin with. Consider it a combination of wanting to train other women to be slaves like me, and being willing to do anything to give you pleasure and make you happy. Honestly- you're lucky you made me a loyal sex-slave when you did. There were holes in your training big enough to drive a truck through."

My eyes narrowed as I glowered at her, sensing my temper beginning to flick its tail back and forth in its cage restlessly. "While I appreciate your candor, Rachel. Don't push it."

"No offense intended, Master. I take some small pleasure in being your first. To be fair, your training files since have improved considerably. Now- as for the second question..." She picked up her tea to take another sip- grimacing a bit at the taste. "Hrm... cold. Maggie, would you mind?"

Maggie moved to take the cup, only stopping as she caught the look on my face at such a quick response to the request. "Oh go ahead," I waved her on. "I can take care of that little bit of hero worship with some training as well."

"Desirae was killing two birds with one stone. If she was my slave, she wouldn't be spilling any details of your machine to anyone. I knew that eventually you would be tempted by that billowing blond hair and her pillowy fake tits. I hadn't ever been over to her place, so the added benefit of her loft and bank account was just icing on the cake. I was particularly pleased- oh, thank you!" She seemed genuinely grateful as Maggie handed her tea back to her, freshly warmed from the microwave. "Mmm- never quite the same after nuking, but it soothes the throat. I was rather raspy when they first removed the gag. I have to say, Maggie- you have more than a touch of evil in you if tonight was any indication."

"It was my pleasure to torture you, Rachel," Maggie said, beaming with pride. "And if I may say, you make a rather savory victim."

"You were saying?"

Rachel quickly swallowed the gulp of tea, as well as any retort she might have been preparing for Maggie. "Right, sorry... Uhm... Right- I was pleased with how quickly Dez took to her slave training, but then she pointed out that she had quite a bit of experience with that already. Which made me a bit hesitant to try such an extreme training again on someone that was more..." She spared a glance briefly at Maggie. "... vanilla. No offense."

"None taken," Maggie said, unaffected by any implied insult at the term.

"I had intended to run Maggie through the machine the next day, but before she ever arrived at your apartment I discovered you were still in the middle of altering the programming and it wouldn't boot up. So- there went that idea. I was forced to just talk with her instead. Evidently, I still left a good impression." The two of them exchanged warm if brief smiles before Rachel continued. "As for the triplets, Cassie was next in line. A contact Dez had worked with before. One look at her and I knew you'd want her. Hell, I wanted her. Did you notice the accent? Spent a few of her formative years across the pond- London, I believe. Beyond that, she is a part-time fetish model, and therefore a delicious opportunity for more recruitment there."

"I caught that, yes. What about Zoe? She was lifestyle until recently?"

Rachel smiled over her tea. "Caught that too, did you? Yes- for a while now she has been a dedicated slave- only playing with her Master and anyone else he brought with him."

A flash of my temper rose within me at this- a surge of possessiveness reaching out from its cage for someone I had only known for a few hours now and knew belonged to me for even less.

"Don't worry, Master," Rachel assured me as she took another sip of her tea. "As far as she is concerned, he no longer holds that title. Though I doubt he has any inkling of that yet. He travels frequently- and as fate would have it, he has happened to be out of state this past week. She still checks in with him, doing her best to string him along. He must have money, and connections as well- though I don't know if it's worth the exposure risk. Might be simpler to just have her cut him off and move on without him." Rachel shrugged. "It's your call, but she can tell you more about that in due time."

I considered that for a moment- until Rachel interrupted my thoughts with more of her story. It would seem access to a jet-setting sugar daddy wasn't the best part of owning my dear little Zoe.

"She was a special case alright. Hot as hell, naturally submissive without being too demanding. And pretty deep into the fetish scene, so she comes exceptionally well trained. But it's her education that really made me want her." Rachel leaned forward, setting her now empty teacup down on the end table in one fluid motion. "She knows how to code for VR applications. She's already done some work for a couple of VR porn sites. And I... might have let her take a crack at converting the software for your machine into a VR rig."

Rachel's eyes danced with devilish delight even as my own narrowed with sudden concern. "You did what?" The fear of exposure had suddenly skyrocketed- my mind inventing a myriad of ways this could spiral down into chaos and ruin if the code for the machine somehow got out.

"You worry too much, Master- she never took the code with her. It hasn't left that laptop and she's only worked on it while under the direct supervision of either Dez or myself. Want to know the best part?"

Any normal person would have run screaming right then. Burned everything and hoped no one ever found out. But, god help me, by that time all of us were so very far from normal. I nodded at Rachel to continue. "Does she... think it could work? I've had my doubts."

Rachel's grin only broadened, going so far as to laugh softly. God help me if her mirth wasn't contagious. Maggie was already quietly grinning while I was actively resisting the urge to smile along with her.

"Oh, it's even better than that, Master. She already has a Prototype- all we need is your new wireless EEG." Rachel paused to run a finger up and down between her breasts. "I'm guessing you'd like to make a few... updates- to my training? Maybe Maggie's as well? We could take it with us back to your place and give it a try. Whattaya say?"

I laughed. I couldn't help it. The ball of anxiety and doubt in the pit of my stomach had unraveled- giving way to so many scandalous and tantalizing possibilities. "Now that you mention it, I was contemplating a change of venue. But first," I said, rising from my chair as Rachel followed suit. "I believe there are three women waiting to properly greet their new Master." I allowed the towel still wrapped around my waist to fall to the floor- and followed my cock as it pointed down the hall towards my patiently waiting slaves.