Proud No More Ch. 05

Story Info
Garrosh captures Jaina during the Siege of Orgrimmar.
5.4k words
4.43
9.3k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Slave to the Horde

Jaina's days were less repetitive than they were when she was still undergoing training. But naturally, this wasn't actually good thing. Good things stopped happening to her the moment she stayed behind to stall Garrosh's army that fateful day.

While she no longer spent all her days having oil pumped mercilessly into her ass, she now had to deal with all new kinds of perversion. Each day would bring something different and seemingly more degrading than the previous one. Although perhaps less exhausting than riding the Pride Breaker, at least that was mostly in private, give or take a few orcs. Now, whatever she was doing, she mostly did in front of a large crowd of boorish onlookers.

And unlike her first encounter with Garrosh's Horde, she couldn't even hide behind an indignant face, due to the ever-present threat of the Pride Breaker. Instead, she had to perform whatever shameful task she was ordered to do willingly and happily. Or at least pretend as much.

And so it was this day, like so many other days since her capitulation to Garrosh, weeks ago.

"Mmmmmfffff!"

Wearing nothing but her goblin collar, the once untouchable archmage was on her knees, sandwiched between two large orc warriors. One lay beneath her, facing her, thrusting his favorite weapon deep inside Jaina's small, wet pussy. He was used to being able to go deeper inside his partners, but what the human lacked in depth, she more than made up for in tightness.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmfff!"

Above her, the other orc fucked her even tighter asshole. Despite all her training with goblin tech, she didn't think she'd ever get completely used to a large orc dick shoved inside her ass. The two orcs fucked her in a rapid rhythm, as they had been for the past 20 minutes. Still on a steady diet of Aphoria, Jaina had already cum a couple times on these latest assailants. It was late afternoon, and she had been performing all day with a variety of partners. The collar around her slender neck read 27.

Experience told her that number would rise to as high as 40 by the end of the day. One of her primary activities as a fuck slave to the Horde involved satisfying any Garrosh loyalist that demanded service from her. She was stationed naked inside the Ring of Valor multiple times a week. There, she was forced to fuck any and all "challengers". The residents of Orgrimmar soon found this new recurring event to be a welcome addition to the Valley of Honor.

"Mmmmmffff!"

Jaina could feel her 28th orgasm approaching. These last few bastards had lasted longer than she expected. In addition to the two orcs penetrating her from below, a third orc had his member buried inside the archmage's welcoming throat, preventing anything but muffled moans from escaping her mouth.

She started as a rank amateur in terms of using her mouth or throat for pleasure, but the past few weeks in the Ring had taught her much. Anything less than satisfactory performance would result in physical abuse from her rapists, so she had to learn quickly. Her practice was bearing fruit now, as the one in her mouth came at last.

The orc roared as he pulled out of the human's mouth with a wet slurping sound. Immediately, long ropes of orc jizz sprayed across Jaina's face and hair.

"Hahhhhh! Uhhhhh!"

Without the orc gagging her, her load moans now echoed across the arena, betraying her impending climax to her other two partners. At this, they sped up their tempo even more, and began savagely drilling into the archmage's holes.

"Hahhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Jaina cried out as she came undone, her whole body shaking like a leaf. Her tightening pussy and ass caused the other two orcs to cum as well, and like their associate from before, they pulled out and fired their spunk all over the human's decadent body too. This added to the heavy accumulation of Horde fluids that already plastered her aching figure. There was barely a patch of skin that didn't have the now familiar sight of orc cum smeared over it.

The hundreds of Horde residents in the audience cheered at the completion of yet another round of this perverse show. When she first arrived in the Ring, the seats were packed full for the entire day. The crowds had gradually dwindled, but even now, after weeks of performing, she still drew in far more viewers than the arena brawls the Ring of Valor was traditionally known for.

"Ohhh... Ahhh... Hahhh..."

Jaina just lay there catching her breath as her assailants got up. But she knew they wouldn't just leave. They were waiting for her.

"Th... Thank you my lords for pleasuring my slutty body today. I hope that I was able to satisfy you to your liking. If I was not, please let my master know so that he may give me the punishment I deserve," said Jaina impassively. This part of the show never failed to draw out a chuckle from the crowd.

And it wasn't just for show. She thought back to the first time she was punished for failing to fully satisfy the Horde.

A few weeks ago...

"I am Jaina Proudmoore, former Lady of Theramore, and fuck slave for the Horde."

*WHI-PSSSHHHH!*

"YUUH!"

"I am being disciplined for disappointing my masters."

*WHI-PSSSHHHH!*

"HAAH!"

"I am Jaina Proudmoore, former Lady of Theramore, and fuck slave for the Horde."

*WHI-PSSSHHHH!*

"YUUUHHHUUH!"

"I am being disciplined for disappointing my masters."

*WHI-PSSSHHHH!*

"HIIYAAAAHHH!"

"I... I am Jaina Proudmoore, former Lady of Ther-- Theramore, and fuck slave for the Horde."

*WHI-PSSSHHHH!*

"YUUUUUH!"

The former Lady of Theramore was standing stark naked with her hands behind her head and her legs spread wide. Angry red stripes crisscrossed her otherwise creamy skin. The woman was breathing heavily, the past hour of whipping taking an obvious toll on her. The warm afternoon sunlight reflected off her sweat drenched body, causing her toned abs and swaying breasts to glisten divinely. A few feet away, a large orc warrior wielding a nasty whip looked at her cruelly.

"And how have you disappointed your masters?" asked Garrosh, sitting on his seat further in the back.

"I failed to satisfy my masters adequately with my slutty body," Jaina replied hopelessly.

*WHI-PSSSHHHH!*

"ARRHUUUHH!"

That one landed across her breasts.

"So don't you think you deserve to be punished?"

"Yes glorious Warchief, thank you for disciplining your slave."

*WHI-PSSSHHHH!*

"YIIIUHHHH!"

This time, it hit her inner thigh.

"Hah... Please forgive me Warchief! Hah... It won't happen again! I will perform for you. I will let you make sport of my lusty body. Hah... Please, have mercy... You have conquered my body, subdued my mind, and broken my will. You have shamed and humbled me. I am yours to be used, body and soul!"

*WHI-PSSSHHHH!*

"HAHHHHH!"

Left nipple.

*WHI-PSSSHHHH!*

"YUHHHHHH!"

Inner thigh.

*WHI-PSSSHHHH!*

"HUUUHHHH!"

Ass.

"My name is Jaina Proudmoore, former apprentice to Archmage Antonidas, favored daughter of Kul Tiras, princess apparent of Lordaeron, leader of Dalaran and the Council of Six, founding member of the Council of Tirisfal, Lady of Theramore, and currently worthless fuck slave to the Horde! I am being whipped for disobeying my glorious master, Warchief Garrosh!"

*WHI-PSSSHHHH!*

"YUUUUUHHHHHH!!"

This last one hit her right on her undefended, vulnerable clit, causing her to legs to shake and knees to buck. Yet the human did her best to maintain her stance, her hands never leaving her head.

It wasn't until hours later that Garrosh had felt her to be adequately disciplined.

Back in the present...

Pleased with her degradation, the three orc warriors went to pick up their clothes and leave the ring. They had had enough for one day. Unfortunately for Jaina, there was more to come for her.

As usual, there was a brief recess before the next group had their turn with Jaina. But before long, her next challenger entered the Ring. To her dismay, she saw that he was a tauren. For the most part, she had only been entertaining orcs. Most of the other races stayed away from the main hubs inside Orgrimmar. Or perhaps they were kept away. In any case, this would be the first time she had to deal with a tauren.

From the looks of the clothes he was now discarding, this was a Grimtotem tauren. From her conversations with Baine, she knew the Grimtotem were a particularly cruel tribe of tauren. They were no allies of the Horde, so it was strange this one was allowed in the city. Perhaps he was a convert to Garrosh's Horde.

"Well?"

The tauren interrupted her thoughts. He now stood before her, looking down at her expectantly.

"Welcome, honorable warrior. Although unworthy for the task, I exist to satisfy your every need. Please command me," said Jaina for the hundredth time.

"Unbelievable. So this is the fearsome human Baine had so much respect for. Pathetic," he sneered back. He unceremoniously lay down on his back and pointed at his erect cock.

Knowing what he wanted, Jaina stepped over the tauren and began to lower herself onto the bipedal bull in cowgirl position. When the tip of his cock met her wet lips, she hesitated for just a second, before pushing forward and sinking onto the tauren.

"Uhhhhh..."

He was larger than even the orcs she had been servicing. At 11 inches, there was no way she would be able to get him all the way in. Even going halfway was proving challenging due to the girth. Despite that, she worked diligently to envelop the tauren's member.

"Guhhhh..."

The slickness of her channel helped, but it was slow going. All around her, the crowd jeered at the slutty human's actions. Now used to ignoring them, Jaina concentrated on the task at hand. She grit her teeth and her brows furrowed at the effort. She spread her legs even more and used her fingers to spread her lips. A drop of sweat trickled from her chin and slid down her breast as she exerted herself.

"Hahhh... Huhhh..."

With still 3 inches to go, the tauren grew impatient. With a snap of his fingers, a number of thick, long vines sprouted up from the earth around them. In an instant, they wrapped around Jaina's legs and torso.

[A druid?]

"This is how you fuck a tauren, witch," the Grimtotem said darkly. And with that, the vines wrapped around Jaina's body began to lift her up and slam her back down on his flesh totem.

"Unngh! Unngh! Unngh! Unngh!"

The pace the druid set was much faster than what Jaina was hoping for. The vines lifted her up and forced her back down once per second. She tried to slow it down by pushing down on the tauren's chest with her hands, but soon another set of vines sprouted and tied her wrists behind her back.

"Gahhh! Unngh! Hahhh! Unngh!"

She had previously got as far as 8 inches down the tauren's cock. He was now forcing her down at least nine, and seemed to be trying for more with each bounce.

"Huhhh! Please, slow down master tauren! Ohhh! Unngh! Please, slower! Unngh! Ahhh!"

But he would not be persuaded. On the contrary, he commanded the vines to go even faster and deeper.

"Unngh! Ahhh! Unngh! Ahhhhhhhhh!"

To the delight of the crowd, the archmage was powerless. She could feel the tauren's cock bump up against her cervix with each insertion. Looking down, she could see the obscene bulge of his member outlined below her belly button. The Aphoria helped with the pain, but she still felt a little like throwing up.

In. Out. In. Out. In. Out.

"Unngh! Unngh! Unngh! Unngh! Unngh! Unngh!"

In.

"UUUUUNNNNGGHHH!!"

The violent fucking had taken its toll, and Jaina creamed all over the bull below her. Usually, she wouldn't ejaculate anymore after the first few orgasms in any given day. But as her collar dinged 29, she squirted a powerful stream of lust. The vines restraining her barely contained the wild spasming from her full body orgasm. Her hands gripped the vines tightly and her toes curled in concert. The rest of her shook in the confines of her druidic prison.

The druid held her there for a moment, skewered deep on his cock.

"Ohhhhhh... Fuck..."

Out.

"Huhhh..."

His vines lifted her almost completely off of him. Still erect, the tauren thought of something else to try. He commanded the vines to force Jaina onto her knees facing away from him. Then he stood up and approached her from behind. Still groggy from her climax, it took Jaina a second to notice what he was up to. Before she could say anything, he had his cock pressed against her experienced, but still relatively small asshole.

"W—Wait, I don't think that's going to work!" she said, alarmed.

"Oh? Perhaps we should ask Garrosh if this will work?" warned the tauren.

"I... I'm sorry. Do as you wish. But... Please, go slow," said a defeated Jaina.

The tauren smirked, as he began to enter the human's backdoor.

"Grraahh!"

Jaina groaned at the girth of the intruder. He was nearly as wide as the widest point of the Pride Breaker's plug. This would not be easy. She tried to calm herself down and work her ass muscles to accommodate the tauren.

Three inches.

"Guhhhhhh!"

Five inches.

"Hahhhhh! Ohhhh!"

Seven.

"Uhhhhhggggghhh! Gahhhhh! Ohhhhhhh!!"

At this point Jaina was shaking her head back and forth in panic. Her still restrained hands clawed at the ground. A single tear made its way down her angelic face.

Eight.

"Unnngghhhh! Please, no more! Ahhhhhhh! I can't take it!"

Having trouble moving any further, the tauren changed tactics. Suddenly, a few more vines sprouted nearby. This time, they weren't for restraining the archmage. A particularly thick vine shot straight for Jaina's exposed pussy, entering her wet lips without much resistance. It then proceeded to pump in an out, while an offshoot of the vine toyed with her unprotected clitoris.

"Ahhh! What? Hahhhhhhh!"

Another set of vines went for the archmage's swaying tits, wrapping around each tightly and playing with her nipples.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!"

But the druid wasn't done yet. Continuing to push forward, he forced another inch inside the archmage.

Nine.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The druid held himself there for the moment and waited for his vines to do their work. And indeed, the synchronized and simultaneous assault all over her drug addled body was enough to cause her to cum hard yet again.

"UHHHHHHNNNNGGGHHHH!!"

The crowd cheered at the tauren's innovative methods of debasement. Jaina was made to squirt for the second time in a row, her juices watering the vines below her. As she did, her stretched asshole squeezed around the inhuman cock inside her. Yet as tight as she was, it wasn't enough to finish the tauren.

As Jaina gradually came down from her high, she began to notice something terrifying. Although she couldn't feel the tauren pushing any deeper, she did feel it... [Expanding?]

The audience could see what Jaina was for now only feeling. The druid was changing. He was hunching down more, and his hair grew out longer and shaggier. And he was getting bigger.

[No...]

As the druid continued his bear transformation, Jaina felt her ass being filled like nothing had filled it before. Not the oil, not the plug, not any sexual organ she had previously experienced.

"Uhhhhggggghhhhh! Stop!! You'll break me! Ahhhhhhhh!"

The druid was half transformed now, and showed no signs of stopping. His dick continued to grow in girth, pressing against the walls of Jaina's anal cavity.

"Awwwwwwwwww! Light, stop it!!"

With a bestial roar, the druid finished shapeshifting into his impressive bear form. Towering over the quivering human, he held his animal cock deep inside her.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwww! Fuckkk!! Uhhhhggggghhhhh!!"

Jaina's voice started getting hoarse as she screamed out, unbelieving. Tears flowed liberally from her eyes now. She was being fucked in the ass by a goddamn bear. Light help her.

All the while, the vines continued their work. And despite the massive intruder in her backdoor, the Aphoria in her system continued to make its effect felt as well. Within a few minutes, she was about to cum once more. She dreaded what it would feel like in her current situation.

"Grrrrraaahhhh!!"

Her orgasm was more subdued than before, but still powerful. Once again, her asshole pulsated uncontrollably. The bear druid had been completely still the entire time, and only now roared loudly as Jaina's asshole contracted around his rod.

"Yes, milk me, Alliance bitch!"

Her orgasm continued for a few moments, during which she continued to work her ass as much as she could to try and get the tauren off at last.

"Arrrrrrggghhhh! Ugggghhhhh!"

Knowing that pumping into the human would likely prove too much for her to handle, the tauren continued to hold his position inside her, letting her do the work of bringing him off. Noticing his decision, Jaina persisted in trying to milk him with her well trained ass muscles.

"Uhhnnnnnngggghhh!"

Squeeze. Release. Squeeze. Release.

So she continued, until another orgasm hit her.

"Awwwwwwwww!"

During her orgasms, her ass contracted even harder, with the latest one almost being enough to finish the tauren.

Squeeze. Release. Squeeze. Release.

"Arrrrrrgghhh! Hahhhhh!"

It ended up taking another orgasm to finally bring the druid off.

"UUUUUNNNNGGGHHH!!"

Jaina's abused asshole squeezed down hard on the intruder, milking the cow to completion at last. The tauren's hot cum overflowed from her ass and poured down her legs in thick rivulets. With an unseemly wet sound, the druid pulled his deflating bear dick out of the human.

"Awww... What the fuck..."

Those were the last words out of her mouth as the archmage ultimately fainted from her ordeal, deaf to the roaring enthusiasm of her audience. Her collar softly dinged 33.

"Wasn't she supposed to thank me when we finished?" laughed the druid, as he transformed back into his tauren form.

A few days later...

Today was a big day. A host from Ironforge would be arriving in Orgrimmar to negotiate a ceasefire. As much as the dwarves didn't want to, they were losing the war and needed time to regroup. At the head of the group of delegates was Muradin Bronzebeard. He didn't trust Garrosh, but the orc refused to talk unless one of the members of the Council of Three Hammers led the negotiations on the dwarves' end.

This would be another opportunity to show off the Horde's new conquest. Indeed, Garrosh often kept Jaina chained naked to his throne, as a show of power to any diplomat that visited Grommash Hold. Usually, that meant other leaders within the Horde. Although that was humiliating for her, displaying her in front of her own allies would no doubt be even more demeaning.

And so it was that Jaina was coached on what would be expected of her when the dwarves arrived. Garrosh kept secret who the guests actually were, thinking it would be enjoyable to see the shock on her face.

At the appointed hour, the host from Ironforge, consisting of Muradin and a dozen dwarven warriors armed to the teeth walked into the throne room.

"Alright Garrosh, let's get this over with. None o' us want tae stay here longer than we need to, and I'm sure yeh don't want us here neither," announced Muradin.

"Why the rush, dwarf? It's not often I invite Alliance scum into Orgrimmar. You should relish it while you can," replied Garrosh. "In fact, I've prepared quite a show for you today."

"Sure Garrosh, it's a real honor," the dwarf said sarcastically. "But let's focus on the negotiations. We're losing good men on both sides, aye? There's no sense in—"

"Uhhhhhh!"

"What was that?" asked the dwarf suspiciously.

"Look for yourself, dwarf," said Garrosh as he pointed to one side of the room. There, a makeshift curtain was being raised, behind which stood the pen for the Horde's best Kor'kron's war wolves. But that wasn't what caused Muradin's jaw to drop.

12