Proud No More Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhh!"

In the middle of the pen, wearing nothing but a black collar around her neck, was Lady Jaina Proudmoore, Archmage of the Kirin Tor. And she was being fucked doggystyle by the alpha male war wolf. To her left and right, more wolves were licking her tits, feet, and face.

"Hhhnngghh!"

"Lady... Lady Proudmoore?" whispered an incredulous Muradin.

Raising her head, Jaina looked towards the seemingly familiar voice. When she recognized the owner, her eyes widened in disbelief and a red mask of shame covered her face.

"M—Muradin? What are you—Gahhhh!"

"I thought you were dead..." said the dwarf slowly. Then, with outrage: "Garrosh! Stop this at once!" Muradin drew his weapon, prompting his retinue to do likewise.

"Stop what? I've done nothing wrong. That Alliance bitch is here of her own will," replied Garrosh. "Ask her yourself."

"Nonsense! Yeh will pay for this, Garrosh!"

The dwarves began charging towards the orc, causing the nearby Kor'kron to draw their weapons as well.

"One step further and I will have that wolf tear out her throat," threatened Garrosh.

That caused the dwarves to pause.

"Sheathe your arms now, if you don't want to see your former ally disemboweled before you," commanded Garrosh

Another tension-filled pause. Then:

"You're a coward, orc," said Muradin darkly, as he lowered his weapon. Reluctantly, the other dwarves followed suit.

"Good. Now, as I was saying, your colleague is not a captive here. In fact, she's been enjoying the attentions of my prize mount for well over an hour before you all got here. Well, Lady Proudmoore? Don't you have something to say?" cued Garrosh.

Jaina didn't want to debase herself in front of her fellow Alliance leader. But she also remembered what Garrosh promised would happen if she defied his instructions. Apparently the Pride Breaker had been outfitted with a new plug that rivaled the bear cock of the druid from the other day. A week of that was far more terrifying than humiliating herself in front of Muradin. Furthermore, she didn't want Muradin to recklessly try to save her in a mad rush right now. Gorehowl lay within reaching distance of Garrosh, and there were more Kor'kron than dwarven honor guards in the room.

"I... He's right. Ahhhhh! I'm here because I want—Ohhhhh! To be here," she managed, while still being fucked from behind by the massive war wolf. "Garrosh has saved—Uhhhhh! Saved me. He has taught me that there—Grrrrr! There is no greater joy than being a pleasure slave for the True Horde."

"Lass, what have they done to yeh..." said Muradin sadly.

Beauty and beast performed with skill and passion. Jaina's tired thighs burned from bucking back against her partner for over an hour, keeping up with the wolf's animalistic stamina. She had shamed herself a number of times already on the creature's cock, her juices drenching its fur. The wolf itself had yet to cum, although she knew it was coming soon.

"Please, gentlemen, allow me to put on a show—Uhhhhh! For you," said Jaina. And with that, she began to diligently buck back against the wolf.

"Grrrrr! Light yes! Ohhhh yes! So good!"

Sensing her enthusiasm, the war wolf pounded her with renewed vigor. Following her instructions, Jaina looked directly into Muradin's eyes as she was doggy fucked.

"Ahhhhhhh! This wolf cock feels so good in my slutty cunt! Ohhhhhh!"

Knowing she was expected to cum soon, Jaina used a finger to vigorously rub her protruding clit.

"Grrrahh, Fel yes! I'm close! I'm so close! Please, honorable Warchief, may your whore cum for you?"

"Where are your manors, whore? We have guests. Why don't you ask them?" laughed Garrosh.

"Uhhhh! I—Yes, of course Warchief. Ohhhh! Muradin, please, does this slut have your permission to cum?"

"Jaina..." Muradin whispered under his breath in reply.

Still looking with glazed eyes at her comrade in arms, Jaina persisted.

"Uhhhhh! Please Muradin, I need to cum so bad. Ahhhhh! Please let me cum!"

To his deep shame, Muradin noticed his own growing arousal. As depraved as the scene was, there was no denying the beauty that lay before him. Her disheveled white hair was matted against her sweaty face. Her glowing blue eyes stared imploringly at him. Her open mouth gasped for air while letting out the most lustful of moans. Below her still elegant face, her massive breasts hung, swaying back and forth to the rhythm of her fucking. The dwarf couldn't help but notice how hard her nipples were.

"Jaina, I don't... I..."

"Hahhhhh! Oh fuck Muradin, please! Ahhhhhh! Just say I can cum! Grrrrrahhh! Please! I can't hold it anymore! Ohhhhhhhh Godddsssss!"

"Alright, just cum!" roared the shocked dwarf.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Again, following her instructions, Jaina stared directly at Muradin with open eyes as her body shook in orgasm. From her shaking arms, to her quivering thighs, to her clenching abs, to her cutely curled toes, her entire body climaxed vigorously. Yet she maintained her gaze.

The wolf behind her howled its victory and began unloading inside the pretty archmage. Having done this with it many times before, Jaina knew she needed to extricate herself from the beast quickly. Otherwise, it would expand inside her and seal itself to her body until it was completely satisfied, hours later. And Garrosh had other plans for her today.

She disengaged from her lupine suitors and crawled towards Garrosh's throne. When she got there, she turned to face the Alliance host again.

"I hope my performance was satisfactory."

Then, turning to Garrosh, she continued.

"Thank you glorious Warchief for giving my whore cunt the privilege of orgasm. If it pleases you, I beg that you accept the gift of my body in return, to sate your desires with."

The dwarven delegation was still too shocked by the show to do anything but gawk.

"Subjugate yourself," commanded Garrosh nonchalantly.

"Yes Warchief," Jaina dutifully replied. She then approached Garrosh, who was seated on his throne. She undid his belt and took hold of his erect cock. Then, turning around, she began to slowly direct his cock into her asshole.

'Uhhhhhhh! Your cock feels so good in my... My asshole, Warchief," said Jaina.

It was difficult, but she was getting better at it daily. In just a few moments, she had managed to sink herself all the way to the hilt, fully enveloping Garrosh in the warmth of her accommodating ass.

"Ohhhhh! Does my wanton body please you, Warchief?"

All she got in response was a twist to each of her tender nipples, as Garrosh reached around to her front.

"Ahhhhh! Yes, please play with my body! I belong to the Horde. Ohhhh!"

Next, following the steps Garrosh had lain out before the dwarves' arrival, Jaina lifted one leg and then the other onto the arms of the throne. In that squatting position, she was able to bounce herself up and down Garrosh's cock. And so she did, doing her best to ignore the fatigue in her glutes.

"Uhhhh! Ohhhh! That's good! Hahhh! That feels so good! Uhhhhh!"

The entire time she fucked the orc, Jaina looked at Muradin, doing her best to make him believe she really was just a whore of the Horde now, just as Garrosh had ordered. [Hell, that's basically the truth anyway...]

"Ohhhh! May this whore play—Ahhh! Play with herself for your guests' viewing pleasure, Warchief?"

"If you must," answered Garrosh.

"Ahhhhh! Thank you! Dwarves, please watch me as—Huhhhh! I cum again, like the whore I am!"

Jaina began playing with her pussy while still fucking Garrosh with her ass. She had been ordered to squirt on the dwarves for her second orgasm. This was something she was getting better at controlling, so she began to work herself in all the right places.

"Ahhhh! Yes, fuck me! Uhhhhh! Yesss!!"

Her fingers were a blur over her clit as she fucked the orc. She knew if she just let the pleasure flow through her, without fighting it, she'd be able to squirt as she came. And so, doing her best to ignore the situation and just bathe in the gratification of her own doing, she brought herself off to a wet and squirting orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

"Argh! Jaina, stop this! Whatever the bastard has over yeh, we can help!" exclaimed Muradin, awoken from his spellbound trance by the spray of girl juice.

"Ohhh... I've told you, he doesn't have anything over me. This is—Hahhh! This is where I belong. Please, it would be best if you just left," replied Jaina, recovering from her climax while still bouncing faithfully Garrosh's cock.

"Do you see what you foolish dwarves are up against now? This high and mighty witch has been reduced to a sex toy by the wrath of my Horde. And you think I would negotiate peace with you? No, puny dwarf, I have no interest in negotiations. I will crush all your empires, as I have done to this wench's spirit!" Garrosh roared, as he timed the end of his sentence with his own orgasm. With expert practice, Jaina quickly got off the orc and dropped to her knees facing him just in time to catch his hot spunk on her pale, sweaty, heaving cleavage.

"Th—Thank you for the gift of your seed, glorious Warchief," Jaina said, as she spread her master's seed all over her stunning body, massaging it into her milky skin, as she had been taught.

"Leave now, and tell your allies of what you have witnessed. And tell them that I am coming for them next!" ordered Garrosh, a little winded, as he sat there being cleaned up by Jaina's warm tongue.

Muradin considered his options. His code of honor demanded that he draw his weapon and charge Garrosh, decapitating him right then and there. Even if they'd never make it out of Orgrimmar alive, his entourage would be glad to die fighting here today. But he also knew that even if he managed to kill Garrosh, the Horde war machine would not suddenly stop advancing. Some of his Lieutenants, Malkorok, may even be worse than Garrosh. Moreover, with Jaina in front of him, there was no way to get a clean kill without risking her life anyway. He hated to admit it, but tactically and strategically, dying here and now made no sense, regardless of how much he wanted to help Jaina. The best thing for her would be for him to retreat now and reconsider the situation in friendly territory with the rest of the Alliance leadership.

"Jaina, I don't know what happened, but stay strong! We will be back for yeh with the full might o' the Alliance, I promise! And yeh, Garrosh, will pay for your treachery. No, there will be no peace now. Not while the Horde still follows you," said Muradin bitterly, as he began stepping backwards towards the exit.

"You would have us leave? After what we just saw? Magni would never let this affront go unavenged!" said one of the larger dwarves in Muradin's retinue. He then raised his massive war axe and rushed the throne with a menacing battle cry.

"Wait!" cried Muradin, too late.

Garrosh's response was as immediate as it was skillful. He pushed Jaina roughly off him before grabbing Gorehowl and parrying the dwarf's attack. He angled his defense in such a way as to use his assailant's momentum against himself, causing the dwarf to stagger. Then, with swiftness that belied his size, the orc swung his weapon viciously at his oponent, lodging it firmly inside the dwarf's skull. The keening wail of Gorehowl lasted but a moment, before the room had one less breathing dwarf in it. And the Warchief never even left his seat.

"Old fool..." Muradin lamented to himself. Then, addressing the rest of his people: "We stand down for now. But make no mistake, we will be back." He directed the last part of what he said to the orcs in the room.

"Yes, see that you are! I look forward to putting all of you down in battle," laughed Garrosh, as his guests backed slowly out of the throne room. Then, turning back to the human that lay at his feet, he said: "I don't believe we've concluded our own business yet, wench."

"Of—Of course Warchief," said Jaina, still a little shaken by the violent death of the dwarf. Noticing that Garrosh's erection had returned after the short-lived fight, she asked: "Which of my holes would you like to satisfy yourself inside?"

"Surprise me," chuckled Garrosh. Jaina knew what he really wanted, and began lowering her well-fucked asshole on the orc's massive member once again.

12