All Comments on 'Providence Ch. 17'

by truman11883

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ObsObsover 19 years ago
Always amazing

Another amazing story. Though it sounded as if this would be the last of the chapters in Providence. I trully hope not. Your story telling is beautiful and filled with excellent imagery. Please continue with this series as I dieing to know what happens to the oracle, Aevar and the relationship between the Aron and Liz.

Thanks again for another excellent read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fell In love with your story

I am in love with your stories. I come one atleast once a week to see if you posted another chapter to your story and I also reread your stories. I can not get enough. You are truly remarkable and really gifted at coming up with good a story. My friends and I talk about your story alot and we really really really love it. I do hope that you keep on writing this story. My friends and I would be very sad if you didn't keep writing but it doesn't matter what we think I just hope you know that you are really talented keep it up!!!

lillibetlillibetalmost 19 years ago
more please

You write very well and the storyline's gripping - I read the lot at one sitting (much more fun than revising tho maybe not so beneficial to my degree...)

The chapter starts as though there's going to be more after this but ends in a slightly cop out way. It seems a shame to leave such a well written story at this point and to not continue developing the relationships you've so carefully started to build.

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!

Don't leave it at that! This story is so wonderful, I couldn't stop reading. After all the time im sure you put in why would you end it like that? Being a writer myself im not one to question, but this story & it's characters should be told on further. But at the same time I loved the ending. Because they were victorious but not in a way that readers would expect. Good work all around. Even if you don't continue it I hope to see more work from you. You have an amazing gift. Make sure you do your talent justice. Always ~Sparkles~

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent Writing

I enjoyed this series. It seemed in this chapter it was the the end. I hope not but if it is I really must say I was impressed. This has been the best Scifi Story I have a read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing

Wow your an amazing and I loved your work. I have a feeling this is the last of this story and I am sad but I most say I have enjoyed.Good luck and hope you have success in anything you write but you won't need it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Brilliant

Out of this world. This has been one of the best stories that i have read on this site. It is well thought out and constructed. If i had only a fraction of the tallent that you have shown already i would be a happy person. I love the way that you are able to weave several different relationships togeather to make a seamless whole. Keep it up. I really look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
more..........please

I can see it has been a few years but this story is the best so far..I do hope you will continue it ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please continue

Please finish! I want more tell me about the destiny the struggle to regain what was lost. Finding love and accepting it. All of it, I feel like I've been taken only half-way on a journey but didn't finish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Incredible..

It's strange how few people commented the earlier chapters.. This is honestly one of the most amazing stories I have ever read, get published!!

Reminds me of a mix between starwars and eragon.. Please keep it going :) You have an amazing gift!

ndeyesndeyesalmost 14 years ago
WOW!!!!

This story is so amazing, I could not stop reading it and i felt so disapointed that ity ended on chapter 7....I know it is long time now since 2004, but are planning to finish it...I sure hope you do...it is just so beautiful and I would love to read the rest....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

where are remaining chapters man waiting for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great setup

It's been over seven years... Time for THE REST OF THE STORY!

hardheadd1hardheadd1over 8 years ago
Wow

I have enjoyed this story. To bad it's another unfinished work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not finished

Great story too bad you could not finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous