Providing Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She simply said, "Oh my."

"Is that what you need, Mom?"

"Would you think I was a terrible person, a terrible Mom?" She asked.

I said, "No, Mom, I could never think that," as I moved and pushed my penis ever so slightly into her lips a bit further.

She said, "I have been very lonely," with an emphasis on the "have." I responded by gently pushing in very slightly more. "Yes, Hut, that's what I need. I need a man to hold me and make me feel like I mean something."

I slid forward and pushed into her as far as I could with her legs inside mine. I slid up and down on her a few times with my legs on top of hers before working my knees in between her legs. She drew her feet up, raising her knees as she spread them to each side. I began to thrust with more earnest and she lifted her feet off the bed and held her legs in the air for a moment before wrapping them loosely around my back. Hammering her as hard as I could, I watched her tits wagging back and forth between her armpits and stomach in time with each impact. She began to stiffen and moan lightly under her breath. Her eyelids opened up and she looked right into my eyes and smiled at me as she began to shake. I slowed down a bit as she traveled thru her orgasm then when she stilled I thrust a few more times gently and slowly before shoving hard and stopping as deep in her as I could. I felt her legs tighten up on me.

She said, "Hut, are you OK?"

I answered, "Mom, you talk to much," as I began to thrust slowly and gently again. With the afternoon orgasm which had drained me I was enduring longer than usual this time. So I continued to slowly thrust as I leaned forward with my elbows on the bed and played with her tits, a hand on each. She began to murmur again as I felt myself rising toward orgasm. I raised myself back up onto my hands and outstretched arms and began to hammer her again, making those tits flail back and forth again. Watching them completed my climb and my thrusting became erratic as I came, deep in my mother. I stiffened up and stopped in her as deep as I could after one last thrust, felt my orgasm peak then collapsed onto her oily chest.

I felt her hands caressing my back lightly as she asked, "You don't think badly of me, do you?" "I could never think badly of you, Mom. End of discussion." She squeezed me with her arms around my shoulders and her legs wrapped around my thighs.

"I love you, Hut."

"I love you, too, Mom."

12