All Comments on 'Prude to Nude Ch. 04'

by ChubbyKasumi

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 7 years ago
I sure hope

This story continues. I felt like I was right there with all of them! Fantastic!

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 7 years ago
I like the part about the nude dance.

My wife and I used to attend the dances at a "family" nudist club where suggestive familiarity was against the rules. Often, we would be completely naked or at least bottomless. I especially enjoyed the slow songs. My wife and I would hold each other close and kiss. It was so romantic.

There were a few times while dancing with my wife when I got an erection that the others could see. This wasn't an innocent thing for me. That was part of the fun. I liked the feeling of vulnerability. Of course my wife knew how limited my control was and she would be an instigator. For example, she might kiss me more seductively, deliberately causing my cock to stand up. When that happened, she would just hold me close.

So far as the rules are concerned, we probably wouldn't dance like that until later in the evening. On a Saturday evening around midnight there aren't any children around and by then everyone has had a few drinks. That's the time when maybe the rules could be stretched a little. Still, we would need to be careful as to who was present as there are always a few people who are sticklers for the rules.

I posted a story to this website called "Nude Dance". I hope you read it.

ChubbyKasumiChubbyKasumiover 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you to all those who have given me encouraging and helpful feedback on my writing. It is a new thing for me to write and share my memories and I am so very happy that people find it interesting. I have much more to tell so I hope you can be patient with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very well written

Beautiful writing style. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Kasumi's Nude adventure

Chubby Kasumi's awakening to being comfortable in the nude is great, but ??

Now that she has discovered that a man loves her wonderfully plush body.

The story needs to take Kasumi one more step in to Women hood.

Being deflowered.

Plus !!!

Let Kasumi become a forever nudist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous