All Comments on 'Prude to Nude Ch. 05'

by ChubbyKasumi

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great series

I really enjoy the developing openness, the hesitation, the excitement, the softly developing sensuality...

Time4moTime4moover 7 years ago
Beautiful and Sesual

Very Very Erotica and sensual

lickaruslickarusover 7 years ago

Well written and paced. Hoping the standard progresses along with the sensuality.

Well done.

rombo034rombo034over 7 years ago

The series has been steadily gaining momentum. Maybe Kasumi is not so unexperienced as she is depicted, but surely that augments the erotism of the scenes and the script altogether.

looking forward to next chapter.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 7 years ago
Fund and Realistic Description

I agree with the previous comment that maybe Kasumi is not so inexperienced or naive as she is depicted. It is kind of comical though how she asks the guy how he can be erect one moment and floppy the next. I would think that every woman would know the answer to that question.

My wife and I have visited nudist camps many times and, in my opinion, much of what the author describes is realistic. Although many nudist clubs may be family oriented, they still attract a percentage of swingers and exhibitionists.

In all our visits to the clubs, we have never seen a man shave his balls. Even at a nudist club, that is something that would usually be done in private. I think this would be in respect to the other persons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next please !

Awesome story , I have been dreaming of Bbw Asians since I started reading this !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please keep writing

These stories have been great.

Please keep writing, I am checking every day

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

Kasumi...add more please...your stories truly qualify as erotica...

blackeagle45040blackeagle45040over 7 years ago
This is getting hotter and hotter

This is getting hotter and hotter. I am looking forward to reading more.

centauri4centauri4over 7 years ago
Ethics in (a nudist) society

We can of course be free and do what we like most of the time, but problems arise when we "think" nobody is watching and allow ourselves to set aside traditions and rules of etiquette. Could it be that someone is ALWAYS watching? Or in the case of Kasumi, always listening? In social nudism, the definitions of what is private and not only change slightly; we regard our bodies as good and requiring less privacy then is common in society, but ethically nudism is NOT a sexual "free for all". I have been involved in my instances of social nudity, from landed resorts (4 different ones) to camping events (3 different ones) and backyard (private) clothing free house parties, and in EVERY ONE OF THESE family oriented standards of behavior still remained in full effect and the adults I met were quite respectful. There are still proper places for other, more intimate activities, but nudists simply and honestly believe shated nudity is not breaching ANY of the highly respected, most necessary rules of respectful living.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
When will we see the next instalment?

You can't stop now, Kasumi, just when the story is getting interesting! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Superb

Looking forward to the next chapters - please fill us in on the rest of the adventure. Its a magic read

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice flow!

You've done a good job of building interest about the young lady. We're happy to see she's gaining confidence and power. Please keep the story moving in a respectful, exciting direction. ASAP please!

Deadeye_37Deadeye_37over 7 years ago
Loved it! A little sad I couldn't keep going!

I love stories about women who are brought up prudish or so sheltered...and then something happens that awakens them. I recently talked to an owner of a nudist camp and decided to try it next spring. This story made me want to go today! Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Encore, please

I've enjoyed the series, but you can't leave it just hanging there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Its been getting better and better, then silence. Pease, will you write a few more to finish the series, your'e doing really well.

D

NudeandmiddleagedNudeandmiddleagedover 6 years ago
Thank you

I have always wanted to encourage female friends to skinny dip and be naturally naked. You stories make me feel more comfortable in doing so. Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Further chapters?

I love your story. It is just right. How about this? The rest of the week passes uneventfully. But, Kasumi goes home a changed woman. With her newfound bravery, she meets her first serious boyfriend. They make love. Then, Kasumi brings him to the camp. He has never been to a nudist camp. (Tell this from Kasumi's point of view -- how she sees her boyfriend's experience of being at the camp for the first time.) They have adventures. Please continue to write.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 6 years ago
What's next?

I've enjoyed reading your experience and wish there many more chapters. Please consider writing more, you are very good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Great story. Can't wait for the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Prude to Nude Kasumi & her love of being nude now.

When are more adventures for Kasumi coming.

abadmirerabadmireralmost 5 years ago
Nice piece of writing

A very sensual tale. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More please

I absolutely love this series and eagerly await the next chapters ! - PLEASE ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is a really good story as is :::: But needs to be expanded to tell How Kasumi grows with her quest. It seems that the author has sort of linked her with a man, expand on that trail. Let us know how Kasumi makes out with a possible relationship with a man.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerover 1 year ago

Loved it. You are very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A cracking story beautifully told.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous