Prying Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up from the couch.

"Where are you going?" Jadin asked.

"Oh, I don't know," I lied. "I might go take a nap."

"Are you going to masturbate?" she asked, pointedly.

There was a long, awkward silence. I didn't know what to say.

"What if I said yes?" I asked.

"You don't have to be ashamed of it," she said. "It's totally normal you know."

"It's not totally normal for someone who's not your spouse to watch," I immediately shot back.

"Your wife doesn't care," Jadin said.

"How do you know?' I asked.

"Because she told me," Jadin said. "The other night when were trying on bathing suits. We were talking about y'all and about how much you masturbate and she said you would love it if some other girl watched you touch yourself."

My eyes widened.

"Are you serious?" I said.

"Yeah. She really doesn't care. I think she liked the idea. And when I watched you other day that was really no big deal. I thought it was hott."

I couldn't believe her bluntness.

"Well, okay. Then, yes, that's where I'm going."

She smiled. I couldn't believe the words that came out of my mouth next.

"Do you...do you want to watch?" I asked.

"Yes," she said.

Then she turned off the TV.

"I'll be up in a minute," she said. "You get started without me."

I went upstairs and got on the bed again, totally naked. I was stroking my cock, which was already rock hard. Soon I heard footsteps in the hallway. Jadin walked right in the bedroom like she had done it a hundred times. In one swift motion she took off her blouse. She then unsnapped her bra and it fell to the ground. He magnanimous breasts fell out. She walked across the room and sat on the bed next to me. She gently leaned across me, her breasts falling in my face.

"Suck on me while you touch yourself," she said lovingly.

I found her nipple with my mouth and began nursing. I sucked and sucked like a little baby, not believing this was real. She gently ran her fingers through my hair as I suckled and frantically yanked on my engorged cock. It took less than a minute. I was still suckling and attached to her breast when I started to come. I had never in my life come this hard. My load sprang so powerfully from my cock that it squirted on her shoulder and back.

Jadin giggled.

"Good job,' she said. She forcefully pulled her breast from my mouth as I suckled hard on it, not wanting to let go.

"That's all for now," she said. "If you're a good boy I might give you some more later.

Jadin stood up, grabbed her shirt and bra from the floor and walked out of the room.

That afternoon, I came down the stairs and yet again saw Jadin standing by the counter in a t-shirt and panties. I froze. She was running the water in the sink and didn't notice I was standing there. I looked at the curves of her beautiful butt, the tone of her skin and her long brown hair. My cock swelled inside my pants. I tried to figure out how we had gotten to this point. Just months before I was happily living in my house with my wife and suddenly somehow, I was caught up in this temptation; this awful game. I wanted to scream. This was torture having to see Jadin every single day and not touch her or really be with her.

She noticed I was there and turned around.

"Hey," she said, as a strand of hair fell in her face.

At that moment something happened that I can't explain. Something in me snapped. I had no conscious reason for what I did next. I knew Deanna was not home and would be any moment, but deep inside me a primal rage exploded. I took three quick strides across the kitchen grabbed Jadin and spun her around and pushed her down on the kitchen counter.

"Stay there and don't move," I said.

I pulled her pink panties down, inch by inch, slowly and meticulously. I savored every moment as the panties dropped and revealed her beautiful pussy. I pulled the panties all the way down, made her step out of them and then picked them up. Jadin stood there leaning over the counter, in shock, frozen. I pushed the panties under her nose and then told her to open her mouth. I shoved the panties in her mouth.

"Keep these in your mouth," I said. "I'm going to fuck you now."

I leaned over and slowly ran my tongue from the bottom up, licking her pussy and butt. Jadin moaned. I dropped my pants and my cock sprang from its hiding place. I rammed it into her pussy, which was dripping wet. She let out a loud moan. I began to fuck her like an animal. I grabbed her hair as I forced my self into her time and again. Sometimes I would force my cock all the way, balls deep and hold there until Jadin started quivering. Then I would release. She was an object to me and I fucked her with no regard for how she felt. I was a caveman and I had eyed the prize. I was going to pour my seed into her because I wanted to, and there was nothing she could do about it. I was finally punishing her for all the countless times she had teased and tortured me for the last few weeks.

It was a beautiful scene of sweat and anger, frothing sexiness and animal fucking. I ripped her t-shirt off and saw her bare body, glistening with sweat as I gave her the fucking she deserved. I spanked her over and over, convinced she would regret they way she acted. Sweat dripped off my forehead down my nose and onto the small of Jadin's back. I wanted her to be sore tomorrow. I wanted her to think about this for a while. She still had her pink panties in her mouth.

In the middle of the chaos, I looked up and saw Deanna standing in the kitchen door holding two bags of groceries. Her mouth was agape. I had no idea how long she had been standing there. But things were different now. For some reason it didn't bother me at all for my wife to walk in on me fucking another woman.

I loved my wife and she loved me, but Jadin needed to be fucked. She was begging for it. I made eye contact with Deanna and just kept penetrating Jadin. Something so primal was at play that afternoon I couldn't even understand it. I made eye contact still with Deanna, peering into her soul while I was inside another woman.

"Come here, Deanna," I said, motioning for her to come over.

She stood next to me, still holding the groceries.

"Drop the groceries and lean over the counter."

Deanna immediately did what I said. While I was still inside Jadin, I pulled Deanna's skirt up over her butt.

"Now take off your panties," I told Deanna.

She slowly pulled her white panties down and let them drop to the ground around her ankles. I leaned forward and spoke Deanna while still fucking Jadin.

"I love you."

I pulled out of Jadin and took a step back examining their two cute butts, now side by side.

"Hold hands," I demanded. Deanna put her left hand in Jadin's right hand.

I took one step to the right and entered Deanna. She gasped. Her wetness felt so warm, so familiar and now Jadin's juices were mixing with hers. I went in and out of my wife while Jadin still leaning over the counter next to her. After about two minutes, I switched back to Jadin. Back and forth I went. Each time I could tell the other was aching to have my cock again.

"I'm about to come," I finally announced while inside of Jadin. I looked at Deanna who was watching with excitement, her face flush with redness.

"I'm going to come inside Jadin now," I said to Deanna. "Will you help me?"

Deanna nodded.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked.

"Stand behind me and whisper in my ear."

Deanna moved behind me and pressed her breasts against my back. It felt so good to finally be inside Jadin and then to feel my wife's beautiful warm body pressed against me. She started whispering in my ear.

"I'm so proud of you baby," she said. "You're doing such a good job. Shove your cock into her. You're a good boy."

Hearing my wife's words sent me over the edge. I reached around and cupped Jadin's breasts as I started to rock with pleasure. I poured my hot seed into her and Jadin let out a scream of ecstasy, still leaning over the counter. When I had emptied myself into her I slowly pulled out and I turned to kiss Deanna. I glanced back at Jadin's pussy and saw that my seed was dripping out of her all over the kitchen floor.

"Uh oh," I said. I turned back to Deanna.

"Clean her up with your mouth," I commanded.

Deanna kneeled down behind Jadin and gingerly put her tongue on Jadin's dripping lips. I grabbed her by the hair and forced her face into Jadin's pussy. Deanna tried to say something but her face was buried so deep in Jadin's sloppy mess that all I heard were muffled words. Jadin gasped as Deanna began licking her beautiful pink hole.

"Get every drop," I told her.

Deanna's tongue lapped across Jadin's vagina. With every stroke of Deanna's flat wet tongue, Jadin would let out a soft moan. After about a minute of licking and slurping, Jadin was completely clean. Jadin giggle and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Mmmmmmm," she said. Then she sighed.

I felt so empowered at that moment. I was instilled with more sexual confidence then I'd ever had. I kissed and stroked Deanna's hair.

"I'm going to go upstairs and clean up now," I said.

I looked back over my shoulders on the way up the stairs. There were clothes scattered all over the kitchen floor and Deanna and Jadin were standing side by side holding hands - naked and not saying a word. They had been completely ravaged and left speechless. Their hair was tussled and messed up. They watched me walk up the stairs.

Deanna never talked about what happened. She never asked about it, or said anything at all to me. It was though we had lived out some fantasy and awoken from the dream as though it had never happened. We went on with our lives, and for a time, the primal things I felt were appeased.

But not for long. A week later I walked in on Jadin masturbating. She was in the living room and made no attempt to hide it. She was on the couch, with her legs spread wide open. Her panties and shorts were on the ground next to her. She was still wearing her shirt. I didn't say anything. I calmly walked across the room and sat in a chair opposite from her. I crossed my legs and watched her.

"What are you thinking about?" I finally asked.

"You," she said.

I nodded my head. She continued. It only took a few minutes. I observed her like it was a science experiment. Soon she arched her back and moans of pleasure escaped out of her mouth. She threw her head back as her body rattled with pleasure spasms. When she had relaxed, she looked at me.

"Will you do me a favor and clean me up, please?"

I nodded. I walked over to her, knelt on the floor and began licking her wet pussy with my tongue. I could taste her juices, dripping out of her. I ran my tongue all across her, lapping up every drop of her sweet juices. When she was completely clean, I stood up.

"Thank you," she said.

Then I left. I walked out the door as if what had just happened was totally normal. I wasn't sure what this situation was devolving into. It was strange and exotic and beautiful. I thought perhaps it felt wrong, but honestly nothing felt wrong about it. For the first time in my life, my wife and I were being sexually honest. We weren't hiding anything or harboring deep dark thoughts of lust about other people. It was beautiful and completely liberating.

I was in a boring meeting at work the next day when I got a text message from my wife. It was a picture. I was expecting it to be something playful from my wife because sometimes she would send me naughty pictures just to liven up my day. When I opened the text, I nearly dropped the phone. It was a picture of Jadin naked. I didn't even know what to write back. I was in the middle of a huge project and couldn't leave work, so all day I thought about what Deanna and Jadin were doing at home. When five o'clock finally rolled around, I flew home.

Jadin wasn't there, but Deanna was, sitting on the couch.

"How was your day?" I asked.

"Good," she said, smiling. It was the understatement of the century.

Then she told me the story. Deanna and Jadin had finally opened up, talking to each other about what happened in the kitchen. The conversation was so hott, Deanna said, that they both got wet talking about. Then Jadin decided they should touch themselves together. And so, in the master bedroom they both got naked and laid side by side masturbating. Jadin had suggested they send me a picture just to toy with me. She said they had multiple orgasms together, one rolling right into the other.

"Did you...have fun?" I asked.

"Yes," Deanna said. "I even tasted her again."

I couldn't believe it. My wife, who had always seemed so reserved, was having oral sex and masturbation sessions with other women when I wasn't around. My cock instantly became erect.

"Take it out," she said.

I unzipped my pants and my cock sprang out. Deanna put her mouth on it, slowly working it with her hand. I loved the way her lips looked on my cock. Slowly methodically she worked it. She pulled my pants down and placed her left hand on my butt. In a short time, I felt my bawls start to tingle.

"I'm coming," I said. I grabbed the back of Deanna's head and forced her down onto my cock. She sucked harder and harder. Soon I came. She sucked every last drop of cum from my bulging dick, desperately sucking and swallowing every ounce of cum she could get.

"Good girl," I said when she was done.

Suddenly, my sex life with had Deanna exploded. We were like teenagers again. She would drop by my work and steal a quickie in the broom closet. We even went to a baseball game and sat way out in the right field bleachers were there weren't a lot of people. She pulled my cock out through the fly of my pants and then secretly sat on my cock, disguising it with her skirt. We were just sitting there in the bottom of the sixth inning in broad daylight, me inside my wife. Jadin's promiscuity and playfulness had awoken something in us that had been missing for a while. In a way, we were indebted to her.

Our lovemaking became so open around Jadin it was unbelievable. Deanna and I would fuck anywhere in the house any time we wanted not caring at all if Jadin walked in. I was sitting naked on the couch one Saturday morning while Deanna was bouncing up and down on my cock. Suddenly, Jadin came in the front door wearing spandex and talking on her cell phone. Her arms were full of paperwork from her yoga class.

"Hey guys," she said, waving with her hand that was still holding her car keys. She came right to Deanna leaned over and put her mouth on Deanna's breasts, still listening to her phone conversation. Deanna kept riding me the whole time. Finally, Jadin had to speak and so she let Deanna's nipple fall from her mouth. On the way out of the room she leaned down and tickled my balls. Then she walked out of the room, still continuing the phone conversation.

A few minutes later, Jadin came back in the living room. She was taking off her clothes piece by piece. She stripped completely naked and kissed Deanna's neck.

"My turn," she said.

Deanna got off my cock and stepped to the side. My wet cock fell from her hole. Jadin then straddle me and grabbed my slippery cock, guiding it inside her. While my wife watched, Jadin fucked me. The three of us made love on the couch, switching positions and enjoying every moment. When I felt the familiar tingle, I was inside my wife. I stopped fucking for a moment and grabbed a quarter off the coffee table.

"Flip this coin, Jadin. We're going to have a coin toss and I'm going to fill up whoever wins."

They both watched me flip the coin high in the air.

"Call it," I said to Jadin.

The coin landed in my palm and I quickly flipped it onto my forearm.

"Tails," Jadin said.

I looked at the coin.

"Heads" I said. "You lose."

"Jadin, you have to watch me come in my wife," I said.

I told Deanna to lie on her back on the couch. Her eyes widened as I forced myself into her tightening pussy. I pumped and pumped, pleasing her with every thrust. Soon I was close to orgasm. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Jadin was lying on the living room floor touching herself, frantically rubbing her hand across her pussy. Deanna started touching her self too. It was so beautiful to see these two gorgeous women frantically and desperately rubbing themselves trying to get off.

As I began to come in Deanna, she too started to moan with ecstasy. Jadin began to come as well, her butt rising off the carpeted floor. We all three moaned and groaned achieving climax together, our moans and groans filling the room. I quivered as I fill up Deanna with my seed. When we had settled we all lazed in the living room naked for an hour watching TV.

A week later, Deanna and I went on a romantic date. It was strange, but it seemed the more we involved Jadin in our sex lives, the closer we grew. We had a candlelit dinner at a steakhouse and then went for a stroll along the river. Our romps with Jadin had awakened something in us that we had lost in the last seven years. I lives had become so routine. And without warning we were on a collision course with Jadin. She had stirred up so much excitement in our lives. Deanna and I were still by the river looking at the stars twinkling on the water when both of our cell phones buzzed. We both had gotten the same text message from Jadin.

It was a picture of her finger buried deep in her pussy with two words:

"Cum home."

On the drive to the house, Deanna took her panties off and I stuck my fingers in her hole, still driving with the left hand. She was dripping wet.

"Are you excited about something?" I playfully asked.

Deanna started fingering herself in the car and before we even got home she came. We walked in the front door and there were paper arrows taped to the floor pointing toward the back of the house. Deanna and I followed the arrows through the kitchen, up the back stairs and right into our bedroom. When we pushed open the door, the room was full of candles and Jadin was lying naked on the bed.

Deanna had her clothes off before I did. She crawled on top of Jadin and they started kissing, their breasts rubbing against each other. I watched them enjoying the beauty and sensuality of seeing two women make love. The groped and caressed each other. They didn't even need me really so I stood back and observed for a while. Soon though, Jadin gestured for me to approach them and I joined them in the bed.

I made Jadin lay face down. I rubbed the tip of my cock up and down through her dripping wet lips. She moaned. Deanna was kissing me on the neck and then whispered in my ear.

"Put it in her, slowly" Deanna commanded me. "I like to watch it go in. Here. I'll help."

She put her hands on Jadin's butt cheeks and lifted them back, giving me access to Jadin's hole. When the tip had penetrated, Jadin started writhing. Slowly, inch by inch, I plunged my pulsing, throbbing cock inside of Jadin's wetness. Once I was all the way in, Deanna got behind me and starting to lick my balls. I felt her warm wet tongue slapping across them as I continually entered Jadin. She placed her hands on my hips, licking my balls with long wet strokes. I could hear Deanna behind me encouraging me to fuck Jadin while still licking my balls.

"You're doing so good, baby," Deanna said between licks. Keep going. Fuck her harder."

Jadin was moaning with pleasure. The more noise she made the harder I fucked. I pressed my hand down on the small of her back as sweat dripped from my forehead. I held Jadin's hands behind her back and continued to doggy fuck her like a wild man. It was an almost out of body experience.

"You can come inside her if you want," Deanna said.

Deanna came around in front of me and straddled Jadin's back, facing me. She cradled my head against her bosom with her hand on the back of my head. I put my mouth on Deanna's breast. I wrapped my arms around Deanna's waist. I was pounding Jadin and sucking hard on Deanna's breast.