Prying Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So good, baby. You're almost there. Keep going. Fill her up."

I started to come, and sucked hard on Deanna's nipple. I felt the hot cum pouring from my cock and filling Jadin up, the muscles of her vagina tightening hard around my cock as she let out a scream of pleasure. I writhed and moaned coming so hard I got light headed. When I was done, I let Deanna's wet breast fall from the suction of my mouth and my body spasmed with the aftershocks of my orgasm. I collapsed on the bed as Deanna ran her fingers across my back.

Jadin lie there, quiet. She wasn't done though. She asked to Deanna lie back on the bed.

"I want to explore you with my mouth," she said.

Deanna just nodded, willfully following Jadin's requests. I watched as Jadin pushed Deanna's legs as wide apart as they would go and then ran her tongue across Deanna's vagina. She flattened her tongue out and ran it all the way from the bottom to the top. Deanna gasped with pleasure. I was instantly excited again so while she was licking my wife, I entered Jadin again from behind.

The three of us made love until the sun came up the next morning. We had explored every hole of each with our mouths and tongues. I had licked every square inch of Jadin and Deanna. Nothing was off limits. We indulged every fantasy we had that night. We came together so many times I lost count. We collapsed from pure exhaustion lying in the wet sheets - sweaty and pleased. We slept until the afternoon of the next day.

This went on for two years. Deanna and I lived with our own personal sex toy. We lived out every fantasy two people could have. But all good things must end, and after two years Jadin ended up having to move out of state because of a sick family member. She still comes to visit us once a year and every time she does we get excited because we know it will be a weekend to remember.

About six months after Jadin moved out, I suggested to Deanna that we get another roommate. We didn't need the money because I'd gotten a promotion. Deanna knew that, so when I suggested getting a roommate, she smiled.

"Remember what happened last time we got a roommate?" she said laughing.

I smiled and nodded my head.

"I like roommates," she said.

"Good. I have a candidate for a roommate I want you to meet," I said. "They're coming by tomorrow."

"Okay" she said.

The next day at 3 pm the doorbell rang. Deanna answered it. When she opened the door, she gasped. There in front of her was a man she'd never seen before. He was tall, dark haired and muscular.

"Baby, this is our new roommate. His name is Jake."

"Hi Jake," Deanna said extending her hand, her face turning red. "It's nice to meet you."

TO BE CONTINUED...